From Here to Her Ch. 04

Story Info
Part 4: James No More.
3.8k words
4.66
16.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: James no more

The following morning saw Jamie waiting by the door for the car that would pick her up and set her on her journey. This was the first day of the rest of her life she thought. Her parents and sister were there to see her off. She was told she would not need any luggage and to only bring herself. She was nervous. It would be a year before she would be home. She would have an entire year to become who she wanted to be.

Jamie's eyes widened in surprise when a limo pulled up and a beautiful woman got out and opened the door for her. She turned to look at her family who only smiled back at her.

Jesse came over and hugged her, "Have fun sis. See you in a year."

"We will be waiting for you hear when you get back," her father said giving her a quick hug.

"I can't wait to see the new you sweetie," Gloria said.

Jamie had tears in her eyes as she entered the limo and the door closed.

"It's going to be a long drive kid. You may as well rest on the way there," The cute limo girl said.

Jamie lied down and closed her eyes as the limo moved off of the road and onto the highway.

Jamie woke up as the car began to pull into a small college town. The limo vibrated slightly as they drove down a cobblestone path to what looked like a mansion of some sort. It was a bright summer day and the green of the grounds contrasted against the blue sky.

The limo pulled into a large circular area and the limo driver got out and opened the door to the limo for her. She escorted Jamie into the building and presented her to a statuesque brunette that was waiting in a larger foyer. Her hair fell to her shoulders and she wore a sharp maroon jacket with a white blouse, white pants and knee high black boots that she could tell had been recently polished to shine.

"Mistress Elena," the limo driver began. "This is Jamie. Formally James and she is the new student starting today."

"Thank you, Martha," Elena replied. "Come with me Jaime."

Jamie followed Elena down a long corridor and looked about curiously. Elena's boots tapped along the floor every step exact and sure. Jamie's sneakers in contrast squeaked awkwardly on the polished floor.

Elena ushered her into a very large and spacious office. She walked behind the desk and waved at Jamie to sit in the chair across from the desk. Jamie sat on the edge of the chair and waited while Elena looked through a file in front of her.

"OK, Jamie," She began. "I am Mistress Elena. I run this special school for individuals such as yourself. You have been sponsored to live here for a year and go through the transformation from boy to t-girl. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Jamie replied.

"Good. From now on though, when you answer me you will always end with Mistress Elena. Is that understood?"

"Yes," Jamie replied and Mistress Elena raised her eyebrows. "I mean, yes Mistress Elena."

"You seem to be a quick learner. I like that. Now not only will you be going through a transformation but you will be going through other changes. There will be times you feel like crying. Other times you will be happier than you ever imagined. There will also be times when you will be hornier than hell. Much of this will have to do with the changes your body is going to go through with the hormone treatments. We will have people here that you can talk to as you go through your transformation. Take advantage of them. They are here for you. Do you understand everything I have told you so far?"

"I understand, Mistress Elena," Jamie replied.

"Good. Now not only will you be going through a transformation but we will be helping you discover yourself. Because as you go through these changes you may find the things you enjoy are changing or becoming more intense. You have to understand that your entire life cannot revolve around having sex. That is a large part of it yes but let us discover what else there is to your life. Are you ready to begin your journey Jamie?"

Jamie took a deep breath. "Yes, Mistress Elena. I am ready."

"Let us begin then."

The next year went by swiftly as Jamie went through hormone treatments and counseling to help with her ever changing body. Her nipples became more and more sensitive and when they felt she was ready she went to the school hospital where she underwent surgery to enhance her breasts. The doctors decided that her hips were already girly enough and did not need modification. It was the same with her ass. Even though her voice was already soft she had her Adams apple adjusted to make her voice softer and bring the pitch up slightly.

Once she had recovered she went into the town to go shopping as she had a stipend to help outfit herself with a new wardrobe since the only clothes she had were what she came in and the uniform most of the residents wore around the school. Her roommate took her out. She was another cute t-girl of Asian descent that went by the name Lisa.

While the counselors helped her through some of the more difficult times it was Lisa that helped her when her hormones set themselves to raging horny. They took turns being the bottom or sucking each other off.

Jamie also learned a lot about herself during the one on one counseling sessions with Mistress Elena. She learned that she loved computers and could easily take them apart and put them back together. She was also learning to code and began to design web pages in her free time. She learned that she enjoyed dressing up. Not just in dresses but in gowns and cosplay. She discovered tail plugs and cat ears. She enjoyed wearing short skirts with no underwear and her tail hanging below the hem line. She discovered how to sway her hips just so to make the tail wag while she walked. Seeing men or women in uniform turned out to be a huge turn on for her.

She also discovered things that she did not want to accept into her life. Sexually she was open to almost anything, but scat and water sports were definitely out of the question. She also discovered that while she didn't mind them sports weren't really on her radar of things to get worked up over. There were other things that she discovered as her personality began to blossom.

By the end of the year she was secure in her femininity and could walk in heels and do her makeup without thinking about it. She knew who she was, what she liked, and what she wanted in life. The biggest thing was her enjoyment of servitude. She still loved being submissive in the bedroom. She could spend hours being told what to do and when. She was definitely bi-sexual and knew how to enjoy both the male and female form.

Soon it was time for her to leave the place that had taught her so much. Lisa had left the month before and she didn't have a new roommate as of yet. Mistress Elena came by her room as she packed.

"Has it been a year already?" Elena asked.

"Yes and I can't believe it," Jamie replied. "My former life seems so long ago."

"Mmmmm yes it does," Mistress Elena said. She took Jamie's face in her hands and looked at her. "You know if you weren't one of my students I would be very tempted to test your submissiveness."

"I am yours whenever you want me Mistress Elena," Jamie said in a soft voice.

"Very tempted," Elena replied. "Now come on. I will help you with your bags. Martha is here to take you home."

"Yes Mistress."

"God damn but you look like a great fuck. Now hurry up before I take advantage of my position over you."

"You can have whatever position over me you want Mistress."

Elena sighed. "What am I letting loose on the world."

Jamie let out a very feminine giggle that would have surprised the James of a year ago. "I do want to thank you Mistress Elena. I don't think I could have done this without you and your school. I love the new me. I have never felt so confident and in tune with myself than I do right now."

"Don't underestimate you strength, dear. You would have found a way to survive. But it makes my heart happy to see you happy with your transition. Now let's not keep Martha waiting."

After the limo was packed with all of the bags of clothes that Jamie had acquired over the past year she hugged Mistress Elena and got in the limo to go back to her home. Back to the Glory Hole Motel and back to the family she hoped would love the new Jamie.

A few hours later and Jamie stood at the front door to her parents' house with her luggage around her. She knocked and Jesse opened the door and screamed.

"Oh My God! Jamie! Look at you. You're beautiful," Jesse got out in a rush as she hugged her sister. "Give me a twirl and let me see you."

Jamie stepped back and gave her sister a little twirl.

"My God you are a sexy little minx," Jesse said.

Jamie went over to her sister and kissed her. The kiss lasted several minutes and when they broke she looked at Jesse and said, "I have missed you sis. I have missed your lips, your tits, your tasty pussy, and the strap on that you use to pleasure me with so well." She kissed her sisters lower lip with each statement.

"Ahem," Martha said. "Your entire luggage is in the house now, Jamie."

"Martha, you are the best!" Jamie said hugging Martha tightly. "I am going to miss you."

"Awww. Thanks a lot," she said hugging Jamie back. "I have to get back to the school now though."

Jamie waved to Martha as she pulled away then looked back over to her sister. She walked over to her and grabbed her hand leading her into the living room. She pushed her sister onto the couch and started tugging at the tight shorts she was wearing.

"I want to see if it tastes as sweet as I remember," Jamie said to her sister lustily.

Together they managed to pull off the painted on pair of daisy dukes and Jamie lowered her head and breathed in the heady scent of her sister's sex. She parted Jesse's lips and gave it a tentative lick. Hearing her sister moan spurred her on. She ran her tongue from top to bottom. She took particular care of Jesse's clit.

Jesse moaned and shuddered in climax. But before she could regain her breath Jamie was on the attack again. Two fingers entered her pussy while the licking and sucking continued. Two, three, four orgasms later and she pushed Jamie off of her. But Jamie was far from finished as she snaked her way up her sister's body and placed a long wet kiss on her sisters mouth. Their tongues danced together in a passionate embrace. Jamie hiked her skirt up and penetrated her sister and the two moved together in rhythm until Jamie shot her sticky load in her sister's cunt.

The two caught their breath and Jamie looked at Jesse and asked, "Do you want me to clean your pussy for you sister my mistress?"

"Are you that hungry for a load of cum?" Jesse asked back laughingly. "But yes. Get down there slut and clean up the cunt you made so messy."

Jamie happily descended once again to meet her sister's desires.

A little while later the two lied down on the couch together both in a post orgasmic bliss.

"So what have I missed in the past year?" Jamie asked.

"Oh not much. I switched majors to business management with a specialty in small business and I am minoring in marketing now. I had a long talk with dad and I am going to help run the motel when I graduate. We put a small add-on to the motel with a stripper pole as a private lounge area where we can entertain some of our better paying guests. They sometimes like to see the girl or guy giving the head job." She sighed and held Jamie closer. "What about you? I love the new look. And your new breasts are the perfect size for your body. Perfectly proportioned. You seem so much different yet so much the same. When you left you left with nothing but the clothes on your back now you have all this luggage."

Jamie recounted her year at the school her parents had sent her to along with her plans to enroll in the local state college for the next semester for programming and app development. "As for the luggage," Jamie said. "Where should I unpack? My old room? Your room? Mom and dad's room?"

"Your room. Why would you think any of the others?"

"Well, one thing I did learn in my year away was that I do enjoy being submissive. I wasn't sure if I was to move into one of the other rooms and be used as a midnight fuck toy or not."

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. When I want you as a fuck toy I will let you know. You may have to stop whatever you are doing to be used as such but I get the feeling that you wouldn't mind that at all would you?"

"Nope," Jamie said in a definite manner.

Later in the day Jamie had finished unpacking and refreshed with a hot shower when she heard her parents come in the house. She took a deep breath and walked down the stairs to greet them. Her mother was as hot as ever and her father as handsome. Hugs were had by all with and their hands gripped in places that made her loins stir.

After a family dinner where they discussed the past year she looked at her parents and sister and said, "I will be right back. Do you think you guys can wait in the living room for me?"

"Sure sweetie, but why," Gloria asked.

"You will see," Jamie said in return.

Jamie headed upstairs to her room and changed into the outfit that she had purchased for this particular moment. She put on knee high black boots with a four inch heel, black thigh highs that attached to garters that were in turn a part of a corset. Her girly dick swung freely and her tits were held high in place by the corset. She took out a special box that held the collar her mother had first fastened to her a little over a year ago. She added a matching leash that she had found online. She quickly went over her hair with a brush and fixed her makeup. She put on a short silk robe that matched her corset and barely brushed her thighs and headed down stairs.

She smiled at her family as she walked down the stairs and into the living room. Jesse was already undressing her with her eyes and both parents were grinning ear to ear at her outfit. She held the leash and collar behind her back keeping them hidden from view as surprise. She stood before her family and took a deep breath.

"A little over a year ago," she began. "I was someone else. That someone else was confused and more than a little bit scared. I went to bed crying nearly every night scared at my own thoughts. I thought I was gay or bi-sexual," She paused to look at their reactions. Her father's face was serious. Her mother and sister both had tears in their eyes. Gone was the hunger from a few moments ago. She was about to change that though. "Then something changed. I started wondering what I would look like as a girl. I started stealing Jesse's clothes from the hamper and wearing them when no one was home. Of course this upset me even further. Then one day mom found a video I had recorded wearing those clothes and doing some other naughty things," she flashed her mother a smile. "The night she showed it to me I was embarrassed and upset. A million thoughts must have flashed through my head that moment. I was terrified something bad was going to happen. That I would be told to stop or that I needed help," Jamie took another deep breath and looked again at them all. "But something wonderful happened instead. Mom and Jesse helped me discover who I was and what I was meant to be. Dad helped me go to a place where I could discover myself and blossom into what you see in front of you. So now I have only one question left to ask of the three of you," from behind her she took the collar and leash and held them out. "A year ago mom put this collar on me. I feel complete when it is on," She let the robe she had been wearing slip from her shoulders and stood before them. Jamie got down on her knees. Knees together and butt sitting on her heels and held out the collar and leash with her back straight. "Will my master and mistresses please put my collar back on and do with your slut what you will."

The three of them sat staring at Jamie for a moment until Gloria stood and kneeled next to her daughter and took the collar and leash. "Jamie," she said. "Is this truly what you want?"

"It's who I am," was her simple reply.

Gloria nodded and placed the leather strap around her daughter's neck and fastened it. She clipped the leash to the metal loop at the center of the collar and walked her over to her father.

"Your sister had to audition for a job at the Glory Hole and now it is your turn."

Jamie unzipped her father's pants and fished out his heavy cock and began to kiss it. She licked up and down the shaft and kissed the head of his cock. Ted murmured encouragements as his cock slid in and out of her willing mouth. She stroked his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Jamie felt him begin to tense and planted his cock in the back of her throat. His cock erupted and like a good slut she swallowed every bit that she was given.

"Did I do good daddy?" she asked.

"You did perfectly my little slut," he replied. "I'm not done with you yet though." He tugged on her leash and pulled her up onto his lap. Jamie straddled him and lowered herself down onto his cock. He held his cock still for her as her rosebud came in contact with the head of his cock. She lowered herself all the way down until his entire shaft was buried in her ass.

Jamie shuddered through an anal orgasm then began to ride her father. She panted as his cock pounded in and out of her. She looked over at her mother and sister and watched as they masturbated to the lewd display in front of them.

"You love having your ass fucked don't you slut?"

"Ohhh, yes daddy. Your slut loves fucking your beautiful cock. Use my ass, daddy my master. It's yours to do with as you please. It's yours however and whenever you want it. It feels so good to be your sub slut master."

Ted pulled her off of his cock and threw her on the couch, face down ass up, and mounted her from behind. His cock slipped right in with no resistance. He began to pound in and out of her as her filthy diatribe continued.

"Fuck me master. Fuck your slut. I'll be a good slut and take it all, sir. Cum in my ass master. Mark it as yours. Mark your territory master. Give me your tasty cum. I love it so much. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

He tensed and unloaded his second torrent of cum for the night deep in her ass. He pulled out of Jamie and sat back trying to catch his breath. Jamie got back on her knees and took his cock in her mouth and lovingly cleaned it with her tongue.

Between licks she looked at her father and said, "Good sluts always clean up their messes."

"I think you have cleaned me enough Jamie. Go fuck your mother or sister. I want to watch you bury your cock in one of them."

"Yes master," she said giving his cock one last lick.

She crawled over to her sister and mother who had shed their clothes and were lying in the sixty nine position licking and sucking each other with abandon. Jesse was on the bottom and Gloria the top. Gloria was the closest to her. She moved over to her mother and sunk her girly dick into her mother's very wet and very ready pussy.

"Ugh... Ugh... Ugh," Gloria grunted as her t-girl daughter fucked her from behind. Jamie's hips made a loud smacking sound each time she hammered into her Gloria. Sweat beaded on Jamie's body as tensed and sprayed her cum into her mother's cunt. When she pulled out Jesse took her dick and licked it clean before sucking all of the recently deposited cum out of her mother.

Jamie felt a tug on her leash and went back over to Ted who pulled her into his arms and let her rest and cuddle.

"You're a good little slut Jamie," Ted began. "We will work out a good schedule for you over at the Glory Hole. I even may know a few people who would be interested in having you perform for them in the back room if you're up for it."

"If my master wishes it than I am up for it," Jamie said.

"Ok then you sexy little fuck slut I am going to arrange a few things. You will start on the same shift as your sister. I am sure your sister mistress will have things for you to do in-between sessions."

12