From High Society to Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Her descent continues.
1.8k words
4.27
75.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two

She strolled once again down the wide thoroughfare heading for town, once again her captors evaded, her friend, her rock, once again providing an escape from her Husband, and His family and their outdated Victorian ideas.

Her soft soled trainers padded near silently contrasting her trademark stilettos worn for newspapers and TV, the unseen unnecessary corset and stockings and her freshly shaved and waxed bare pubes gave her a tingle of anticipation, her decision not to wear knickers adding to the thrill of walking alone, and vulnerable, through these mean streets.

A cab pulled over "Need a ride"

"Not tonight, I'll walk; it's such a lovely night"

He drove on.

She saw a tramp, he recognised her, she knelt to speak to him her knees apart he gazed mesmerised at her crotch.

"Skin coloured panties, you would not know I was wearing any," she said, then continued on to the bookies.

Mrs James was in her lair, the downstairs room where men paid and then waited to go up to the bedrooms.

"Hello, Mrs James, are you busy."

"Oh yes we are Angie, could you do a couple of hours in number four, that's the one right at the top"

"All right I'll get a shower first"

She climbed the creaking stairs.

She removed her expensive designer clothes folding them neatly, hanging them placing them carefully in the locker provided and she took the key on the chain and hung it round her neck.

She took the old bathrobe from the back of the door to hide her nakedness as she made her way down to the girls waiting room with its shower, brushing against a punter as they passed, which sent a thrill of anticipation shooting through her.

She discarded the bathrobe, showered and was drying herself when a punter opened the door,

"Sorry Love" he said, she dropped the towel.

"Hello, I'm Angie"

She said pouting with a thumb in her mouth and the other thumb in her sex, His eyes bulged and he seemed to have difficulty breathing, she recovered the towel, he calmed down.

"I want you next time" he stated firmly "Bloody Hell,"

She dressed in a none too clean Black Basque and laddered stockings and pressed the button, Mrs James the Maid or Concierge spoke,

"I have a straight for you, young, fit, it might take a while"

She had seen a double ended dildo, she retrieved it lubricated the end of it and eased it into her vagina; the young guy almost came before he got in the room, seeing her masturbating.

"Sorry love, you're my first tonight, a girl has to prepare you know,"

He undressed, completely and she rolled a condom on him.

"You can pull it out or tease me with it if you like"

He gently extracted the dildo, and joined her on the bed; she guided him in and lay back.

He was tentative so she raised herself so her breasts rubbed his chest, and held him close he speeded up the rhythm and soon shot his load.

She took the filled Condom from him and threw it in a scented liner in a pedal bin.

Room Four had a washbasin but no WC, She asked him to excuse her and did a wee in a bowl, which she tipped in the basin; his erection had reappeared larger and harder than ever.

"I thought I dealt with that," she said with a wink "We had better try again".

She rolled a fresh Condom on to him and encouraged him to enter her standing up,

"There that's nice isn't it" she said and fingered his arse, he lost control and came immediately, once again she disposed of the condom.

He dressed and left.

She pressed the button.

"Can you do Flagellation; this gentleman wants a mild whipping."

"I have a black Basque and stockings and there is a whip here so yes"

She waited, a distinguished gentleman entered "I am afraid I have been naughty"

"I know she answered, now take that silly coat off and pull your pants down."

She made him bend over the chair and his flaccid penis drooped, she hit him with the whip,

"One" again "Two" Whack; Whack; Whack "Three"

"Hey" he protested,

"Now shut up or I will start again," she looked down,

"And what exactly is this worm thing," His prick had come to life,

"We had better put a warning on it,"

She rolled a red condom on it, It strained.

"Oh its ugly, hide it in here,"

She lay on the edge of the bed, grasped his prick and eased it inside her, he started sort of shuddering and spurted his grey turgid come into the gaudy red condom.

"Marcie never does that," he said,

"I hadn't had it up a lady for ten years or more, that was very nice dear"

He gave her a twenty pound tip, dressed and left. She pressed the button again,

"There are some fit young fellows here keen to see how long hey can keep it up before they come, Shall I send one"

"Yes Ok," she replied,

He may have been determined to keep it up inside her as long as possible but when he was fully inside her, she eased the end of a dildo into his arse and he came immediately,

"Oh fuck, you kinky bitch, god"

"You enjoyed that", she said

"I came too soon," he admitted.

"Then you will have to try again, have you got any money," he had a fifty,

"Round two then" She rolled a fresh condom onto him.

"Now just enjoy me, don't play silly games"

He lay on her taking his weight on his elbows

"You're not doing press ups"

She held him down on her,

"Pretend I am you girlfriend, make it nice for me or I will make you come too soon again," he ground against her.

"See that's a lot nicer" he came and shyly, dressed and left.

She pressed the button again, another young stud arrived.

"You're having a keep it up contest I hear" she giggled.

"Your friend did very well"

She lay back and as he entered her she sneaked the dildo up his arse; he shot his load in shock.

"Too bad, you will look stupid"

"Look how much to do it again,"

"I don't know"

"Hundred," he offered.

"Yes of course" he handed her the cash and they copulated once more.

She pressed the button again after he left but the trade had dropped off and it was home time. She felt cheated, cast aside spurned.

She dressed taking a selection of Condoms and went down and out into the cold and damp, she turned walking away from home towards the river. She passed a lonely man staring at nothing.

"Doing business love" he asked

"No mate, heading home"

"One more?"

"No, not in the street"

"I only live across there" He pointed.

"Ok I could use a coffee" she said.

And two lonely people walked steadily through the drizzle, and as they climbed the interminable steps to his flat, they stopped on a landing, a meeting of minds, this was far enough.

She undid his belt and unzipped his Levi's he reached for her panties and felt naked flesh instead. She rolled a condom on to him as he felt and explored her labia, her clit those innermost secret parts.

A man in uniform approached, a Policeman perhaps, they froze, he walked past, a Ticket collector, from the Trains, she giggled.

"Come on, do something; I haven't got all night."

He lifted her completely of the ground and she guided his manhood into her womanhood and they were as one, where many had enjoyed sex before and many would again, many children perhaps had started their existence here, father and mother conjoining briefly, the stench of blocked drains, stale cigarette smoke and piss.

She looked at the graffiti, broken light fittings, the ordinary sad drudgery of the working people without work and without qualifications, the stupid and ugly and the young the men with no hope and the girls with pregnancy their only hope of a future, a flat and sixteen years of child benefit.

She thought of young girls having unprotected sex trying for a baby and risking aids or hepatitis, and the reality, no spare cash and the lucky ones with good figures and a nice face working in a nice warm room with their Johns vetted by a concierge, and the street girls, not good enough for the parlours working the streets, the back alleys, needing a fix of something just to cope, just as her high flying friends oozing with money needed the same fix to cope.

She tried to focus on the man pleasuring her, she could not but he smelled clean , clean clothes, perhaps a wife awaited his return, was she even now masturbating in expectation of sex when he returned, perhaps she was fat and ugly and he could no longer pretend she was beautiful, such sad thoughts.

She thought of the warmth of the man against her crotch, of her husband, on business again, doing the business with horse features more like, she sopped thinking and enjoyed the sensations.

The guy was having a serious attempt at pleasuring her, waves of passion made her knees wobble, what was this, her eighth fuck of the evening and the first hint of an orgasm .

"Oohh" she heard herself moaning "yes, yes, yes."

She felt the condom bulging as he came and his cum tried desperately to enter her womb.

"Are you all right" the guy was holding her up.

"Sorry forgot myself; I had an orgasm I think,"

"Most unprofessional."

"I had better go"

"Coffee"

"No I better"

"Money"

"Is Thirty all right"

"Yes of course," he handed over forty.

"Keep the change."

She wandered slowly down a narrow ancient back street and found her goal, an all night shop, selling cheap clothing, she bought panties, a two pack, a skirt and top and jacket, and a cheap Basque and stockings, uplift Bra, high heel shoes and fishnet stockings.

Cheap clothes for a cheap tart; She bought them with her tips from earlier; she had forgotten to collect her wages.

She called at the cafe it was quiet, she sat by Celine, Ben was behind the Counter and she asked him to keep her shopping for her and gave him five pounds from her change.

It was getting early, commuters would soon throng the streets.

She asked Celine to show her the alleys where she took her punters, and for twenty pounds she showed her the back alleys behind the modern facades where she plied her trade.

She strode once again down the wide thoroughfare heading for home, an unfamiliar warm glow of satisfaction, she had a plan, something to live for, she felt alive, she sneaked past the guards again once more her jailors evaded, her Husband, and his family and their outdated Victorian ideas, her soft soled trainers padded near silently contrasting her trademark stilettos worn for newspapers and her public.

To be continued