From Housewife to Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Accepting my position.
808 words
4.37
168.9k
61
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 (Accepting My Position)

All my resistance was gone now, my humiliation only burned more deeply as my desire to be used increased in direct proportion to the level of humiliation. Dave pushed me to a kneeling position on the stage and pulled his cock from his pants. It was hard and dripping with precum as I leaned forward and swallowed it whole, I wanted to feel it all the way inside me.

In the back of my mind I heard the group laugh and call me "the mom whore" and other names, exciting me even more.

My pussy now throbbed and I clawed at it with my fingers, digging deeply inside my body trying desperately to trigger that orgasm that lingered there.

I kept on sucking, I wanted my son's cum to fill my mouth and then my belly. As his excitement (and his cock) grew, I sucked more strongly, drinking all of his precum as well.

His hips now began to hump and I felt is cock now slamming into the back of my throat, I gagged a couple of times and then he leaned forward; grabbing my hair and pushed hard as I swallowed it all.

He kept shoving my face into his crotch as it slid into me. I now mouth fucked his cock and felt it expand more. I followed his cock as he knelt and I was now on my hands and knees, serving him with my mouth and wanting him to fill me. I sucked harder as I felt hands on my bottom, pulling it open. I was not sure what was happening, but I did not care, I wanted my mouth to be filled with his cum.

I felt a knob, yes the head of another cock slide into my sloppy pussy moaned at the pleasure, even as it entered me roughly in one deep stroke and slammed into my cervix it felt good. And then it was gone.

I wriggled my bottom wanting it back, and then, suddenly I felt it hard, firm and slippery from my juices. Then it rammed, in one strong stroke deep into my ass. I felt as it I was being split in two and tried to cry out, but my son's cock was still buried in my throat. He laughed and the other man slapped my ass hard, it burned, and yet I continue to suck Dave and now started to hump the large cock buried deep in my ass.

I then felt Dave's cock swell in preparation to fill me. He pulled out of my throat and pulled on his angry looking cock and filled my mouth. Again I felt like I was drowning as over and over streams of my son's cum filled me. I swallowed, and gagged on the volume but loved and savored every drop. He filled me and squirted onto my face over and over till finally his lovely cum stopped.

The man in my ass slapped me again and fucked into me harder now, although my ass was adjusting, it still burned and I felt as if I was on fire, but I felt my body now humping him fully, begging him to use me and fill me with this stranger's cum.

Then I felt another cock being shoved into my mouth, another stranger. I could not see him but only reacted like the slut I am and swallowed him into my throat as well as

I felt the man in my ass was now cumming and filling my hole with his cum. He was filling me to overflowing as I felt his cum drain from me as he pulled out and dollops of his hot cum ran down my ass leaving me in a pool of cum.

Stranger after stranger now used me till l lost count and could feel cum covering me, filling me and draining out of me from every hole.

Through the fog, I heard someone laugh and call me a cum dump and although the words burned my ears, I kept humping and sucking each cock that was presented to me.

Then as the time and cum and burning desire filled me I started my orgasm.Time froze, I felt it all, I could feel the cocks enter and fill me, I could hear the words and laughter around me. The humiliation burned in my mind, but my orgasm began and continued consuming me and owning me.

Over and over the spasms wracked my body. My body was used in every way imaginable and I resisted nothing. My body begged for more as the pleasure and abuse drove me to higher and higher levels of orgasm. My body convulsed and drained me as I slowly passed into darkness as I now accepted their cum and whatever else they did to me.