From Jenny to Mei Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny makes progress & pays for it.
10k words
4.56
30.7k
15

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers

This is the second installment of what I hope will be a full novel. No editor in shining armor has presented him/herself (hint) so please forgive the errors that I know must still be here. It is my first effort and that's not an excuse but it may buy me some understanding.

Your votes are very welcome as is your feedback.

asianToy

*****

Jenny sat in the park until seven o'clock when she realized she'd have to get home to receive her instructions. She stood in a daze and zombie walked to the BART station.

On the train she returned to thinking about him. He seemed normal enough, a bit cute even. He had a great smile and those eyes. 'Just goes to show,' she figured, 'you can't really know someone.'

At home she collapsed on the couch and cried again for four minutes until 8:00 showed on her stove. When the computer booted up the now familiar self moving cursor opened TextEdit and the typing began.

"Tomorrow you will not wear bra or panties to work."

'That's it?' she thought. 'That's it? That was his command? That was easy.'

"Ok" she typed back. Then the blue flash and the words disappeared.

Phil was pleased. It only took her ten seconds to respond. That was good.

The task was easy because he knew he needed to start getting her to assent to his commands. If he'd put too much pressure on her now she might fall apart. Better to get her into the practice of obedience and then raise her threshold slowly.

Jenny ate and went to sleep; thoughts of cruising porn sites and chat rooms completely forgotten.

##########

She woke, showered and put on a skirt and blue blouse. If this was all the creep wanted then she'd do six months standing on her head. She frequently went without panties anyway.

Within her was a tinge of anticlimax. She'd been expecting all manner of horrors and her mind had built up this slavery into such awesome misery it had a hard time accepting so mild a task.

The day went by without a hitch. In fact she nearly forgot about him for a few minutes.

She got dinner at a sandwich place on the way home and did some neglected chores, laundry, bill paying and the like and she was already on her computer when eight o'clock came around.

He took the cursor away from her and opened another text document.

"Well done Jen. Your tits looked nice swaying back and forth under your blouse. But this is the last time you wear blue."

"But I can't wear white or everyone will see my nipples."

"That's right... that's exactly right and that's what you will wear tomorrow."

"NO... no way!"

"Jen... do I have to threaten you again. If you respond with a refusal you will see your credit score, currently averaging 660, drop by 100 points. You will wear a white silk blouse, cotton if you don't have silk, tomorrow with no bra or panties."

She stared open mouthed at the screen.

"Got it? Don't make me wait again for a response."

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I will."

"Good. But you are forgetting one thing."

"What?"

"You must answer, 'Yes, sir.'"

'Uhhh, he wants to play his 'Master' role... what a fucking creep.'

"Yes, sir."

"Enjoy tomorrow."

She looked at the screen, figured that was it and was about to close the window, noticing that he hadn't erased the text. Then she realized he was waiting and typed, "Yes, sir." The blue flash erased the text.

'Crap, how am I going to get away with my nipples showing all day? I'm going to have to find a loose blouse and tell them I forgot my bra... maybe I could put a band-aid over my nipples but he'd know somehow. He said there was a camera at work.'

She fretted for a couple of hours but finally went to sleep.

##########

It wasn't as bad as she thought, at least the reaction from her coworkers. The 'forgot the bra' excuse worked and it's happened to most women at least once. But the riffraff seemed delighted, several men stared at her tits, the dark circles of her nipples obvious.

To her horror, she found that her pussy seemed to like the idea as well. The feeling of men looking at her... even these lowlifes, seemed to be doing something to her. After all she was an exhibitionist online, just not in person.

##########

"Well done Jen. Did you enjoy today."

"No sir."

"You must be more verbose in your answers, Jen. I don't like short answers."

"No sir, I didn't like men staring at my tits all day."

"That's a lie Jen. You are a whore... remember. I know all about you. You can't lie to me."

"Yes sir"

"Good... now tell me again. Did you enjoy your day?"

"You want the truth right?"

"Yes, always."

"I didn't like the way it made me feel in front of my co-workers. But having those men notice me made me feel... desirable."

"Good. It's a good feeling being wanted."

"Yes." She backspaced. "Yes, sir"

"Good."

"So what is tomorrow's torture?"

"Tomorrow you will be nice."

"What?"

"You'll be nice. Nice to everyone you meet, everyone who comes into the clinic. Every one of your co-workers. You will be so goddamn nice that your face will ache when you leave work from all the smiling you've done."

"But I am nice."

"Shit... really, Jen? You think you're a nice person? Remember, I sat in that waiting room for seven Thursdays in a row, at least two hours each time. I've watched you for at least sixteen hours and saw how you interacted with everyone there, from the director to the coughing homeless with TB. You are definitely not nice."

"Thanks... you really know how to make a girl feel special."

"Don't piss me off, Jen... really, you would not like me when I'm pissed off. Did you check your credit score? You've got a 710 now. Congratulations. See what happens when you respond like a good girl to my commands. Good things can happen, but very bad things will happen if you piss me off. So tomorrow, you can wear a bra and panties but you have to be the nicest fucking woman in San Francisco tomorrow, even if it kills you."

"Yes sir"

"Good and good night."

What the fuck was she going to do? She didn't know how to be nice. She knew how to be flirty, which was kinda nice but it was always to get something she wanted. To just be nice... 'how did one do that?'

She tried to think of someone she knew that was nice and maybe give them a call and ask for tips but no one came to mind. She thought of her mom, who was nice, sort of. Her mom was tolerant but she knew Phil didn't have that in mind. She needed nice.

She looked up the definition; pleasing; agreeable; delightful. The she looked up each word of the definition. Now she knew what nice was but she didn't know how to put nice into effect. Amiably pleasant; kind was the secondary definition. It was the 'amiably' part she was going to have difficulty with.

##########

She didn't sleep well. When she got to the BART station she bumped into someone because if she didn't get the train on the platform she'd be late. Then realized that wasn't nice. She didn't hold the door at the entrance to the building for an old lady, and realized that wasn't nice ether. She was starting to recognize not nice and figured nice was the opposite. She held the door of the elevator to let the old lady on first and realized, by her smile, that that was what nice was. It felt alien.

She steeled herself before opening the employee door and told herself, 'Nice, Nice, Nice,' and walked in.

"Hi Carol! Hi Judy! Hi Samantha!" The greetings hurt coming out. It was so fake. But she'd been fake before with no problem. This was different.

"Hi Jen," Carol replied, "feeling ok?"

"Oh yeah... great," she lied. "How are the kids?"

"They are... ok," she said, bemused, Jen had never asked about them before.

"Great... that's great. Can't wait to get to work... let's open those doors." She felt the bile rise within her.

"Jen, what the hell's gotten into you?" said Judy, "get laid or something?"

The women giggled, not realizing that Jen got more cock then all three of them combined.

"Nah... just feeling ... nice." The words burned leaving her lips.

"That's... nice, Jen," Carol said, "Let's hope it lasts."

At ten she wrapped a rubber band around her fingers so hard it made them red. She had to keep herself in a state of constant discomfort or she knew she'd forget to be nice. She wasn't comfortable being nice.

She gave every visitor a greeting, "Hi, welcome, glad you're here." Which if she thought about it wasn't really appropriate for a medical clinic, but she did the best she could. She found that people smiled a her and started making more conversation with her, which sucked because it made her actually work, something she had successfully avoided in the months she'd been at this shitty job.

Suddenly, it was lunch time and she didn't understand. She knew she had seen the clock not twenty minutes ago and it was only just after ten. She felt better too. The morning's fatigue had passed. But that couldn't be right.

At the sandwich shop she did more opening of doors and even smiled at the guy taking her order, who smiled back. 'Ugh,' she thought.

Back at the office, she knew she'd done well. She started getting the hang of this nice thing. It wasn't really that hard, just disgusting. You just take everyone as an individual and think to yourself, 'how do I make this person happy? What do they need right now? What would I want someone to say if I looked like that?' It was another trick she'd stuff into the bag and bring out when she needed to manipulate someone.

Her co-workers talked amongst themselves. The consensus was that something had happened to Jen. Two days in a row with no bra and now she was nice. Judy and Samantha were betting she was getting laid. Carol figured she'd found Jesus. It was perplexing to be sure but they liked the Jen that showed up today and hoped that she'd come back.

Near five o'clock Jen was extra nice to an illegal from China. She was hired, and paid a bit extra because of her fluency in Chinese. Rather than hand her a clipboard and a number she actually got out of her chair and, horror! went into the waiting area, sat next to the woman and filled out her form, explaining everything. Not just that, she accompanied the old lady into the exam room and waited with her for the doctor. She was supposed to be there to translate but she did more than that. She really sought out answers to Dr. K's questions, explaining why he was asking them and sifted through her rambling reply to get what the doctor needed.

Even Dr. K, the patriarch of the clinic and well loved by everyone, including Jenny, noticed and joined in the speculation with the ladies up front.

The act continued on the way home, she even missed a train because she stopped to carry a diaper bag for a lady with too many young children for her own good. Nice was a fuck of a lot of work.

When she returned and closed the door to her apartment, she had a smile on her aching face. She knew she'd done it. She beat that motherfucking Phil. She was as nice as it was possible to be, maybe not the nicest woman in San Francisco but she was really, really nice. 'So fuck him.' She realized that she was proud of herself and that she looked forward to eight o'clock when she could tell him what a really nice bitch she was.

At quarter of she opened the TextEdit program, opened the window wide and typed: 'Ha... didn't think I could be nice!?' She anticipated him seeing it.

At eight she saw the following appear:

"Well done, Jenny. I knew you could do it. I was monitoring you closely and you really were nice. Except on your morning commute... but over all you did fine."

She felt greater pride than she'd thought she would. Impressing him was, unexpectedly pleasing and agreeable, if not totally delightful. It was two thirds to nice.

"Thanks" She didn't really realize she wrote it until it was on the screen looking at her. She just thanked him. 'WTF?'

"Are you ready for tomorrow's assignment?"

She wanted to slow things down.

"Were you watching?"

"Yes, I have spies everywhere, but don't try to find them or be clever. Just a friendly warning."

"Ok"

"What?"

"Ok, sir"

"Good. You will be rewarded for today's performance in a way that, as a whore, you'll enjoy."

'Shit, why did he have to insult me?'

"You'll find a box outside your door. Go get it."

She did and was opening the box as she returned into the room. It had been lain at her door, by Phil presumably.

She typed, "A vibrator, how thoughtful."

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"No. Really. It's a Lelo and I love those, such a good brand. But this one is for couples I think."

She put it down and started looking through the enclosed instruction book. It was the top of the line IDA in shocking pink. It didn't look at all like a standard phallus. It had a disk shaped part one inch thick and from the bottom of the disk a half inch thick stem came out, immediately curved eighty degrees and expanded into an elongated bulb. The idea was that the disk rested against the pubic bone, vibrating the vulva, while the bulb fit inside and vibrated the g-spot. This one was special, though, the bulb rotated and pressed against the g-spot.

Jenny was pleased.

"So I suppose you want me to use this now?"

"Not now. After I give you your assignment. You'll need to know how to use it for tomorrow."

"I thought it was a gift."

"It is. You need to learn to say thank you."

"Thank you."

"You are going to have to work on gratitude as well as nice."

She decided to mollify him.

"Thank you very much for the gift. It really is something I want and I know I will enjoy it."

"Use it tonight and enjoy it because it will be the last orgasm I let you have without permission."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you won't be able to come again without my permission."

"How would you know?"

"Are you planning on being disobedient?"

"No"

"No WHAT?"

"No, sir"

"Good. Stop forgetting."

"Yes, sir," she wrote and muttered 'asshole'.

He didn't yet want to reveal that he had her mic on and let it slide.

"Charge it now. Tomorrow you will insert it, buy your lunch and eat on a bench in the park. Make the strap on your purse long so that you can put in front of your crotch so the bulge doesn't show. Wear big girl panties so your new toy stays in place."

"Yes, sir."

'That sounds fun,' she thought to herself. 'This slavery thing ain't so bad.'

"Good night."

"Good night, and thanks again. Really."

"You were very good today, Jen. I was proud of you. Now be a good little slut and come a few times before sleep."

"Yes, Sir!"

The screen did its blue flash and he closed the TextEdit application as well, and she got back to what she was doing. She didn't feel so alone, which she hadn't noticed feeling before. It was kind of... nice, which seemed to be the word of the day.

After the texting on the computer, as she thought of it, she realized that she was lucky in a way. It sucked having this guy boss her around but he hadn't made her eat his shit while being wrapped up in some leather S&M outfit. She thought about the perverts in the bay area and knew that was a real possibility. Phil was still a prick but she was right when she texted him in the coffee shop, she'd rather call this guy 'Master' than anyone else she could think of at the time.

For the first time since her world fell apart, she realized she'd get through this. If Phil didn't abuse her, get angry at her and follow through with his threats, she'd get through this. She decided that she would try to make the best of it.

Phil was delighted with her progress. He sat in the crowded clinic for an hour dressed as a bum and was sure she hadn't noticed him. She really was nice, for the first time he'd seen her. She had such potential and was especially delighted with the exclamation point at the end of her last message.

She was becoming more pliant and obedient. The initial phase of her training was finished and he'd reward her tomorrow. Then the difficult training would begin.

##########

Jenny found to her delight that the Lelo was a remarkable feat of perverse ingenuity. It fit nice and snug, not huge and uncomfortable, not small and insubstantial. It fit her pussy perfectly and the probe sat just behind her g-spot. It came with a remote, which she figured Phil would take from her tomorrow and fiddle with and make her come in the park.

Her juices started flowing a few moments after inserting, a bit of lube helping to get it in. She put on some high-waisted panties, the kind she wore when she had her period and walked around the apartment. The panties did their job holding it in place but probably weren't necessary. Other than a two inch wide disk at her crotch, everything looked normal. She sat on the couch, trying to simulate the position she'd be in tomorrow and pressed the button at the top, a power and mode selector with multiple presses.

With a press she felt the vibrations on her clit, nice, nothing special but nice and she felt the thing start wiggling around behind her g-spot. Again, nice. Not mind blowing. She pressed for the highest setting and it was nicer still. She could see how this thing would work and when she grabbed the disk and pressed it against her and up she realized its full potential.

She lay back on the couch, satisfied that she had the basics down for tomorrow. Now it was time for her first orgasm in days. Quite a dry spell for Jen. She had an enormous amount of tension to release. From seeing that first draft email with her photos, to her screen being taken over, to the meeting at Starbucks and finding out Phil was her tormentor, to the relief that he hadn't been as bad as she feared. All of it was a strain and a good shivering orgasm or two would do very nicely indeed.

She started searching for a fantasy that would fit, that would help make the session complete. She could come just fine without a fantasy but the best ones were when she visualized some thick cock attached to a living, breathing male.

For some reason Phil popped in her head and wouldn't leave. She really hated him for what he was doing to her, she still felt like a slow painful death would be justice, but in the slightest degree she appreciated that he wasn't taking it to the extreme. She started thinking about those times he came to the clinic and gave a little chuckle remembering his pickup lines and his unbelievable fucking persistence. 'I mean who would go through that for seven weeks straight?' One rejection after another. He had no fear either. Most guys were so ashamed at the free clinic that they shook when she gave them the clipboard. He was a cool as ice and chatted her up like they were at a dance club.

Then she remembered his cold side and how if she disappointed him he'd have the state patrol on her. She believed him. That look in his eyes when she slapped him chilled her blood.

She started the disk moving in an oval around her pussy, hearing the sloshing sound that meant she was really wet. Good thing the couch was pleather and cleaned up easy.

She though Phil cute but a bit plain, like his name, but that his eyes were special. She knew from experience that there was no way to tell what a guy was packing in his pants from his height or physique, but she figured he'd know what to do with it. She'd never needed a big cock anyway. With a cunt as tight and small as hers, anything over five inches was big. Mark up another advantage to being an Asian girl.

She pictured him over her, pressing into her, panting, those eyes drilling holes in hers. 'Why not,' she figured, 'he'll be fucking me soon enough I'm sure. Slave has got to mean sex slave, after all. Might as well get used to the idea.' That's how she justified masturbating like this.

His boast that she'd beg for it before he fucked her was so stupid. 'This guy might have seen photos and read emails but he has no idea who he is dealing with in this department. I've never, ever begged for cock in my life. It's the other way Mr. Blackmail. You'll be the one begging for my pussy.'

asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers