From Jenny to Mei Ch. 07

Story Info
Gifts of different kinds.
10k words
4.73
18.6k
10

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers

Thank you for the feedback and your encouragement. Thanks to 'John,' 'Pierre' and 'Andrew' who helped proof read. There are still errors, I'm sure, but they are all mine.

Please start with Chapter 1 or you won't know what's going on.

*****

She floated up again from a pleasant calm depth and repeated most of yesterday morning's routine. His alarm sounded just as she slid the coffee onto the side table and herself into bed with him. She began to gently stroke his belly and thighs, waiting for him to awaken fully. To Philip, it felt wonderful, not sexual but just a wonderful sensation and when her cool hand cupped his scrotum and rolled his testicles around he let out a soft purr.

"You remember what I said about being nice today?"

"Yes, I'll be so good."

"Good. I have something planned for you tonight."

"Can't wait."

"Oh it's not that. Tonight you're going to start going to the gym. I've got a membership for you at one downtown. It's about six blocks from your office."

"Oh?"

"At 6:30 you're going to have an introductory interview then a session with a personal trainer."

"Wow."

"You'll go to the gym three nights a week unless I have something else planned for you. You can do pretty much whatever you want there; yoga, Pilates, aerobics. They have a salon. Get a facial if you want and you can finish with a massage. You have an unlimited budget and tonight I want you to fit yourself out with a gym bag and all the clothing it can hold. Can you swim?"

"No."

"Sign up for one-on-one lessons. You'll stay till nine unless I call or text you. Got it?"

"Yes, I understand. How do I thank you, Philip?"

"Be grateful and obedient, of course."

'Wow,' she thought to herself, 'he must be loaded.' A membership at a downtown gym had to be at least $200 a month plus massages were going to be extra and facials weren't going to be cheap, she could run up $1,000 a month with no problem. She felt real gratitude. She had always wanted to go to a really nice gym but could never afford it. It wasn't that she felt her body needed a lot of work, she had very little fat, but she wanted to tone her thighs and her ass a bit. And having a salon at her disposal, fully paid for, was like, crazy. She began to think of all the hair care and creams she could buy. Having her haircut and a facial three times a week was too good to be true. At the peak of her excitement she came back down to earth. She figured the quality of the salon might not be great. 'I mean, how good could a health spa's salon be?' But maybe they could do her nails and scrub her heals and wax her pussy, which she'd always wanted to try. Shaving left stubble.

"The other nights will be a variety of things," he said, breaking into her thoughts, "I've enrolled you in a flower arranging and bonsai class on Tuesdays for three months."

"Wow." It was all she could say. He seemed to be filling every moment of her life. Flower arranging sounded dull but if he liked flowers, she'd go. But when would she have her own time? Then it occurred to her, that was the point. He was going to control every waking moment. She was confused with conflicting emotions. Resentful that he was taking over her life, yet so grateful and touched that he cared enough to deprive her of the chance to backslide to her former self.

"Take off your collar," he said, interrupting her thoughts again. She did and laid it on his night table. "You can't wear that to work." He pointed to his dresser, "Go get the box that's in the top drawer."

She got up and walked over to the chest of drawers. His eyes followed her twin dimples of Venus, marveling at the beauty of her back giving way to the gentle curve to her spectacular ass.

She found a box in his drawer that was about the same size as the dog collar he'd given her, but this one was different. It had real leather on the cover, 'or was it ostrich?' and a gold colored band between the halves of the clamshell.

"Bring it here," he said.

She knelt on the bed, knee walked over to him, feeling the unexpected weight of the well made case. She was filled with excitement and trepidation. She could feel the smile stress her face muscles. 'What has he bought for me? This has to be expensive,' she knew. 'What is he going to expect from me? What kind of commitment am I getting into?' Then she recalled that she was his slave and she felt better.

"You need something to wear outside that will remind you that I own you. Open it."

Though she wanted to, of course she wanted to, she was afraid of what was in the box and of what it might mean. She felt that whatever it was would change her life, take hold of her and possess her like some alien spirit.

She wanted time to think but knew she couldn't hesitate, he had ordered her to open it. 'Oh well,' she said to herself, 'in for a penny...' It came open without the creek of a cheap jewelry store box. The first sight was of whiteness then it opened, seemingly by its own power, and she saw it resting on black: a magnificent pearl choker. A sense of joy lifted her, filled her spirit and broke her heart. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"Oh... My... God, Philip." Her eyes momentarily shifted to his, burning green and happy. Then back to the necklace. Three rows of perfect pearls, but most magnificent of all was the red ruby that hung like a teardrop at the bottom.

"Oh, My, God," she said again, "I love it."

Her tear ducts tingled. She set the box down on his chest and took it in her hands. 'Surprisingly heavy,' she thought.

"It's just. It's so, beautiful. So... I don't know. I never thought I'd have something..." She thought a horrible thought, looked him in the eye with little less than terror in her eyes, "You're giving this to me? Philip? As... to be mine or just to wear?"

"It's yours until you die, Mei Chun. Forever and I can't take it away from you."

"Oh my god." She began to sob.

It wasn't an object. Guys didn't understand this, she knew. It wasn't calcium carbonate strung on some wire with a pretty red rock. It was love in tactile form. Love she could show, that she could flaunt and feel. Love she could touch when she felt blue, or bored, or angry.

"God, Philip." She fell on him, crying and kissing and touching him. 'Oh he is mine! My man!' She imagined his heat was his love for her radiating from him.

His arms embraced her and she felt his love penetrate her skin as his arms squeezed her into his body.

"God I love you, Philip."

"All for a necklace?"

She pulled back just enough to see his eyes. "Don't be stupid. It's because you made me love you. Made me yours." She sniffled the tears away. "You may now call me Mei whenever you wish. Inside or outside of me."

"Well thank you Mei," he said, a bit of a chuckle in his voice but not to denigrate her, "That means a lot to me."

She stood, in a hurry to try it on. She looked for a mirror and recalled he didn't have one in the bedroom. She ran to the bathroom.

He got out of bed and followed her. She was at the sink, struggling to put it on.

"Philip, help me with this, please."

He stood behind her. Her hands shook. He took it from her, lent down to kiss her neck but she was impatient, then thought better of it and released her tension, relaxing into his touch.

He took his time and kissed around her neck and shoulders, licked up to her hairline and smelled her.

"You are so beautiful Mei. This is just a decoration."

Then he stood straight, saw her dreamy looking half closed eyes and her lovely tears in the mirror, wrapped the pearls around her throat and connected the clasp. He worried when he had it made that the size would be off but the jeweler had a daughter the same build as Mei. It was just right. He put his hands on her shoulder and looked again into her eyes. "It's perfect for you, Mei."

She rubbed the tears from her eyes, put her hand over his and said, "Thank you, Philip." She gazed at it, ran her fingers along the bumpy pearls and fingered the dark red ruby. It fit close around her neck, snug but not restricting. The three rows, held horizontal with four vertical staves of silver or white gold, with, 'were those diamonds?'

He cupped her breasts and pushed forward against her but she hardly noticed his erection so transfixed she was by the way it looked on her. A gentle pinch of her nipples made her look at him in the mirror and she saw that look. 'Oh yes, that would be perfect right now,' she thought and gave out a bit of a moan.

"Do we have time?" she asked.

"Yes."

And with that she lent forward, gripped the far edge of the sink, arched her back and he pressed his head against her lips. She let him in with a smoldering look into the mirror.

It was a slow delicious ride, gentle, caring, warm, full of real emotions. His long strokes filled her, and each embrace of her breasts made his love for her more real, more solid.

Her moans and exclamations of, "Oh, Philip," were her continuous thanks for the love he was giving her and taking from her.

He never sped up or let his excitement carry him away. Slow and steady; love, not sex. His murmurings were sweet, gentle words of love that anointed her and filled her to overflowing.

"You mean so much to me, Mei."

"Mmmm..." She really saw his love for her, never knowing that you needed to be in love to see in another person.

"I love that growing heart within you. The one that cares."

"I don't want to cry."

"It's ok. I love your tears."

"Oh, Philip..." Despite her wish a few formed in her eyes but held their place. "If this is love then I want more."

He moved faster and she gripped his cock with the muscles designed for the purpose, thinking of his pleasure first. 'What can I do? How can I make this better?'

"It's love Mei."

"You were right. Goddammit. You're always right. It's the only truth." She moaned and saw how her pleasure affected him. Touching him that way made her moan again.

"God, I love turning you on," she said. "I feel so good when you grunt like that."

"Love is better than sex."

"That sounds so crazy but now I see it's true. Oh god, I love it when you fuck me... make love to me. I love the fucking part but this really is so much better."

"I always love you Mei. When I'm cooking, when I'm working, when I'm spanking this superb butt of yours."

"Teach me to love you like that."

For the remaining minutes they left the talk aside and she watched the ruby bounce against the dip in her collar bone, beating out the tempo of his thrusts. She felt the heave in her breasts when he made impact and the way he watched them bounce. 'I adore his lust. I want to give him more. I want his love to drown me. I just can't stop feeling this, this draining and filling of my heart. It's like a drug. Shit... it's better than anyone ever told me.'

"You love me," she whispered, "you love me." She said it in rhythm with this cycle. "You love me."

"Yes."

"You love me." The tears came to her unblinking brown eyes. "You really love me."

"Yes."

"God it's so goooood."

"Yes."

Her eyes rolled up. "God, it's so beautiful." Her orgasm came. The tears were squeezed out and the quietest, 'Oh god, oh god, oh Philip!' fled past her lips as she shivered, tensed, held on for a moment, then a deep animal grunt erupted from within her.

Her head sagged as she recovered. Her mind empty except for the knowledge of his feelings for her and the sensations of the pounding he was giving her. She tightened her grip on the basin, raised her head, looked at his face in the mirror and said, "I'm so grateful. So love you, Philip. Come for me honey."

That look of love in her eyes was the spark that exploded the charge within him. He stopped at the apex of his stroke, quivered and said, "Jesus Mei, so beautiful," then she felt the throbbing within her that told her he was releasing. A moment later he resumed a short jabbing thrust each time he squirted into her, as though he wanted his semen to stick as deep into her as humanly possible.

It was so perfect, she thought, so perfectly romantic and sweet and just lovely and perfect. When he withdrew after holding her for a few moments, she spun around, crouched and took him in her mouth and lovingly sucked as he softened. Then, with a final kiss and stroke of his balls she raised up and led him to the shower. She soaped him and washed his hair. At the end she couldn't resist a little two minute blow job that got him firm again and looked into his eyes to see if she could finish him, but a wave of his head indicated that she'd have to wait.

She toweled him off then herself and he left her to apply some lotion. He'd obviously bought the lotion for her, she thought, 'no guy would put this kind of stuff on themselves,' and anyway, it was a full bottle and a brand she couldn't afford. She contemplated him for a moment. He thought of everything, prepared for whatever she might need, except tampons, but, then again, she bet he had those too somewhere.

She skipped into the bedroom, her new ruby bouncing on her collarbone and it felt great. It was too dressy for everyday but so what.

He surprised her again by what he was holding. Two garment bags. "Wear these today."

"What are they?"

"Clothes to go with your necklace."

"Huh? You went shopping for me?" He nearly winced at the brightness of her grin.

"Yeah. I hope they fit. I've never shopped for women's clothing and I got some help."

She tore into the bags, a Neiman Marcus logo on the side, and took the ivory blouse off the hanger. It was silk and beautifully embroidered, first class. The other bag had a smart black silk knee length skirt. She hurried to put them on, not bothering with underwear.

The skirt would need just a bit of tailoring but a pin would do for today, the blouse however was a great fit, hugging her just right.

To Philip's eyes she was stunning. A vision of youth and beauty. This is how he envisioned her. Here was the princess she could be.

She beamed and raced back to the bathroom. He followed. The outfit was just what the necklace needed, the collar of the blouse hiding it just enough to transform it from gaudy excess to appropriate accessory. She thought she'd never looked better.

"But," she said as she turned to him, "my shoes."

"Oh. Right."

"Don't tell me?"

"Yeah. In the closet."

"God, Philip, you are spoiling me! Do I have to marry you now, to keep the presents rolling in?"

"Six months baby. That's all I ask."

"Keep it up and you'll have six years," she said as her voice diminished down the hall.

"Oh, my, god!" He heard her yell. And he found her sitting on the bed trying on the shoes.

"These are Jimmy Choos."

"Yeah. God, I hope they fit."

"How in the hell did you know my size?"

"Your account on Amazon."

She looked up at him momentarily, smiled and said, "Oh yeah," and thought nothing more about it.

"There are hose in that bag."

"You got hose as well?" She couldn't believe it. He was such an übermensch! 'What kind of man was this?' Beat her like a rug, fuck her like a machine, massage like ... well a really good masseur, and cook like an Iron Chef. Plus he was evidently wealthy. This outfit was at least, 'I mean Nieman Marcus, come on,' and with the choker, 'what $10,000, probably more.' The skirt was eight hundred if it was twenty five and the blouse easily six. The shoes were three she knew and the gym membership with an unlimited salon budget. He was footing one hell of a bill to enslave her. She'd better make it worth his while.

"You'd better get ready to go, you'll be late. The taxi's outside I think."

"I'm ready like this but let me see the hose."

"Aren't you going to wear a bra?"

"Are you going to see me today?"

"Maybe. Maybe the homeless guy in the corner in the army surplus coat will be me."

She remembered just such a bum being thrown out by building security a week ago. "Was that you?" she asked as she looked through another Neiman Marcus bag.

"Maybe."

She pulled out a garter belt and hose. 'Oh my. Lovely.' Yes these would have to go on.

She quickly unzipped the skirt, took it off carefully and lay it on the bed. She'd never had one of these before and got a bit confused but he helped and she rolled up the hose and clipped the straps on the lace cuffs. Black hose and belt, classy, sexy and with the power to make her feel both.

Back on with the skirt, which now felt just right over the belt and she was set. A totally transformed Mei Chun.

She twirled for him, a smile lighting her face. "Like it?"

"Are you kidding? You look fabulous."

"Kiss me?"

He did, holding her tight.

"Be good," he said as she stepped down the stairs to the cab.

"I will honey. Miss me."

##########

The woman who arrived fifteen minutes late to the clinic wasn't immediately recognized by her coworkers. It wasn't just the clothing or the spectacular necklace, it was that she vibrated with happiness.

She self-consciously settled into her chair at the counter, said, "Sorry I'm late," to the others and began to efficiently and politely process those in line.

At first, no one spoke other than the usual business of the clinic, but behind her back the other three women exchanged glances and eye gestures. About fifteen minutes later, the line dealt with, Judy, the closest to Mei in age said, "Alright Jenny, out with it."

She cringed at hearing that name but turned to the three women with a wide, bright grin, and they got their first good look at the choker. They all three moved in spontaneously for a closer look.

"What's this?" asked Carol. "My goodness," said Samantha.

"He gave it to me this morning?"

"Who?" they said as one.

She said, "Philip," like they all knew who Philip was.

"Who's Philip?" Carol asked and she started telling them a story about the guy who had kept coming into the clinic. She told of how they met by accident in the Starbucks and how she reluctantly agreed to go out with him. How he swept her off her feet and how they had spent the weekend together.

"I knew you were getting laid," said Judy, "Didn't I say that?" Carol elbowed Judy so she'd shut up and said, "And after a weekend into dating you he gives you that?!"

"Yeah, isn't it beautiful? It's to remind me that he owns me," she said with a hypnotized look in her eyes.

"Owns you?" Judy said, "What does that mean?"

Samantha, a black woman in her fifties knew exactly what it meant. "Don't worry about that Judy, can't you see Jenny's in love?"

Judy whispered, "Have sex yet?"

Her smile and blush told all.

Carol, an enthusiastic Christian, patted her knee in silent approval.

"So," Judy said, "They're not real, are they? I mean... That's a garnet right, I mean a ruby that size would cost a fortune."

It hadn't occurred to her, but before she had time to let doubt turn to panic, Samantha said, "Take 'um off and let me see 'em. I know how to tell."

Mei turned in her chair and let Judy remove the choker who handed it to Samantha. She looked carefully for a few seconds them brought it to her lips. She carefully nibbled on one of the pearls and then gently ran it across the edge of her front teeth.

Mei was apprehensive. If it was fake it changed everything.

"Mmmm," she said, "gritty. These are real pearls, sure enough," she said, handing the necklace to Carol who looked closely. "Sure are fine ones too, each one is exactly round and they're all identical size. And that looks like a ruby to me. I'm not an expert but these are beautiful pearls and putting a garnet with them just wouldn't make sense." Carol handed them to Judy. "What do you suppose it cost?" she asked. But neither of the older women would venture a guess, being better bred than Judy.

She wondered why the idea that they might be fake had not occurred to her? Trust must have been the answer, she trusted Philip.

asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers