From Jenny to Mei Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mei Chun," a glint of moisture was in his eye, "That alone means a great deal to me."

She returned up front and put on her necklace thinning about Dr. K and his son, thinking about Markéta and her party, thinking about Philip, Karla and Jerome and how full now her life was.

She got back in her chair, taking over from Samantha who was back. The others marveled that the two seemed to be growing close. They saw the breaks they took together and Mei Chun was even calling her Sammy. Judy was a bit jealous, and Carol more so.

Along with the name change, a new person seemed to have taken over Jenny's body. This girl was nice, attentive and cheerful, even if she occasionally didn't wear a bra. She was turning from an embarrassment into an asset and it got everyone's attention. Even the director took Carol aside and asked questions.

##########

Four-thirty came and went and Mei got nervous, just like most people would feel before a date, even though dates had never made her nervous. She was going to see Karla again and this time didn't have to fear Philip's reaction if he found out. Perhaps she should put her iPhone somewhere and record it for him, or for her own amusement, for that matter.

The taxi took her to the gym and she texted Philip.

"These taxis are getting ridiculous." It was their fifth text exchange of the day so far.

"Are you asking for a car?"

"No!"

"You sure?"

"Yes." He'd get her a BMW for sure, one like Markéta rented. Philip didn't do things halfway. It would be too much.

"Then don't complain."

"You really stinking rich?"

"No, just selling my blood by the gallon."

"Ha ha. If I see you pale as a ghost then I start walking."

"Sure."

"You sure about tonight?"

"Sure. Enjoy your workout."

"You know what I mean."

"Mei, your enjoyment excites me. Believe it or not, our relationship is about your liberation."

"From Jenny?"

"Exactly."

"I am starting to see that. And I'm going to cry again if we keep chatting." She, in fact, did wipe a tear away.

"Go, enjoy. Maybe you'll be kind enough to relate your adventure with my cock up your ass."

"This weekend?"

"Don't get pushy."

"Yes (please let me say it)"

"You may this once."

"Yes, Master!"

"Have fun and don't think you need to think about me. It's about you, Mei."

"Thank you."

She got out of the cab, tipped the driver she called 'cowboy,' thanked him and said she should be ready around nine.

She sidled up to the spa counter where Kenisha recognized her. "Can I schedule an hour with Karla at 8:00?"

She scanned the open appointment book. "Oh you're here already. She's got you down already. See you at eight."

'Wow, nice,' she said to herself and browsed the sports shop for some sexier gear. As a VIP she had locker privileges and hadn't washed her other clothes. Or at least that was the justification for the skin-tight pink tights with the black stripe down the leg and the matching super-tight top. 'I wonder what Markéta would say about pink?'

Upstairs she jumped into a Zumba class to discover what all the buzz was about and within twenty five minutes of shaking, stomping and wiggling her body, she knew and relented. It was just too intense, but she vowed to master it.

She saw Eric again and walked over. She waited patiently for his attention and then asked about chest exercises, remembering the old man at the bra boutique. "Something for my bust," she said with a smile.

"Sure. First, push-ups. Second, dumbbell presses. Third, isometrics. And get a lot of soy."

"You've been asked this question before, I see."

"Yes, well women are like guys in that department. Bigger is better. But you don't..."

"You say that to all of us too."

He just smiled.

"What's the soy for?"

"Soy milk or tofu has natural estrogens that promote breast tissue growth."

"Nah. Impossible."

"No, really."

"Ever been to China, Eric?"

"No."

"We drink soy milk from birth and there are more flat-chested women in China than corn stalks in an Iowa summer."

"Well, that's what I heard. Want me to show you the exercises?"

"Sure. Thanks Eric." She made a mental note to get some soy milk.

By the time they finished, it was quarter to eight, so she thanked him and made her way to shower and change.

She saw Karla as she came around the corner, their eyes meeting, and tried not to smile as she endured the long walk over to her.

"Hi," she said, "I'm here for the eight o'clock massage."

Karla attempted to look distracted but smiled as she referenced the book. "Yes, right this way."

Mei undressed in a rush, locked her pearls and things in the locker and entered the massage room naked, towel in one hand, cell phone in the other.

Karla was standing at the door. The two met, embraced and began a long, sensuous kiss. Mei tossed the phone on the table and dropped the towel. Neck stretched back, she let Karla take her mouth while her hands cupped Karla's firm ass, working her fingers below her tights.

They didn't speak at first, kissing and caressing taking precedence. But as Mei helped Karla remove her top and bra she said, "I've been counting down the hours."

"I've thought about nothing since," said Karla, touching her breast lightly.

"Me too. I rubbed my pussy later that night and came thinking about it."

"Mmmm."

"Yeah, and I want to record it so I can see you licking me when I do it again tonight."

"God, thinking of you stuffing," (kiss), "those pretty," (kiss), "fingers into," (kiss), "your tight," (long, slow, wet kiss), "wet pussy," (kiss, kiss, kiss), "while you're watching me suck you," (kiss), "really makes me hot."

"So you don't mind?"

"Not if you send me a copy and don't post it on YouTube or anything. You sure your master is ok with this? Gonna show him?"

"I haven't told him yet," she lied, "would you mind if we watch it when he fucks me up the ass?"

"Oh shit, that's hot. As long as it doesn't go any further and you make damn sure of that, it's ok."

"Hmm good. Now lay back, honey, and film me licking your pussy. I've been daydreaming all day at work about it."

Karla wiggled out of her pants and hopped up on the table, opened Mei's iPhone and started the camera. "Get me a pillow over there, baby."

Mei got her a small pillow from below the side table and set it under her head then returned to stand between her knees. She looked into the phone's lens while lazily stroking the inside of Karla's thighs.

Karla sighed with such an expression of relief, pleasure and anticipation that Mei felt it raise the hairs on her neck. She took a long time caressing and kissing down her leg - small nibbles variated with long wet licks and a playful bite or two.

"Karla, this is my first time to really do this." She made eye contact with her, Karla's eyes having left the phone's screen when she saw Mei looking at her face. When she finished a long slow, wet lick starting an inch from her pussy up to mid-thigh, she continued, "I want to be perfect for you."

"Yes, Mei, you are perfect."

"Have you fantasized, you know, before, about being with an Asian girl like me?"

"Yes. I just find you so sexy."

She made slow gentle kisses back down. "Is it our hair?" (kiss), "our eyes?" (kiss), "our skin?" (lick)

"Yes all of that. Your beautiful eyes, Mei, my god, I can feel them touching me."

"Karla," (kiss), "do you like it hurried and intense?" (kiss, lick), "or sweet and gentle and slow?"

"Oh fuck," she whispered so quietly that only the phone mic caught it, "Every way with you, Mei, honey."

"Then I'm going to do it slow and sweet just the way it should be with a new lover. I want to give you everything. But remember please baby..." she placed the middle finger at Karla's wet entrance, gently wiggled her finger until she had a clear path inside of her, and said, "...Mei is for..." she pushed inside, "When I'm in you." Karla emitted a deep and descending moan that filled the small, intimate room. "Or the other way around," she said with a giggle. "I feel some emotion, really deep and intense emotion, developing for you, Karla. I feel like when I'm touching you that I'm touching, sort of, a mirror of myself." Her eyes, half closed and smoldering, kept the connection between them. "I've always ignored the feminine in women, thinking maybe I was in competition with beautiful women like you. But you've shown me that I can embrace another woman's beauty with the same lust I have for a man. And if I make love to you, sweet, heartfelt, unselfish love, that it's going to be returned to me, many times greater."

"Yes. Mmm.. oh yes, Mei."

For Karla, the other encounters were just fun, a kind of sexual exercise, all about the physical experience, the delight in doing something naughty and kinky. It had never really been about love and emotion. Mei, with these words, emotions and blindingly hot licks of her thigh was cracking open virgin territory. She didn't plan on this, hadn't figured this would be anything but another fun encounter, unusually hot but in the same class as the others. Despite her uneasy confusion, glowing joy and queasy heart, Karla kept the phone focused on her.

Mei rocked her fingers gently inside her, the way Philip had, with slow deliberate rhythm, curling her finger as she pulled back, grazing the spot just under her bladder.

"Can I lick you now, Karla? I really need to."

"Yes, Mei. Now."

"First," she said, standing up, finger still keeping time in her pussy, "give me the phone. I want to get a close up."

She lent forward, took the phone out of Karla's hand, and turned it around to focus between her legs. She brought it in as close as she could and still maintain focus on her slick finger probing her.

"You need another finger inside you don't you, Karla, sweetheart?" She nodded and rested her head back. "Lover," Mei added.

She added a finger inside her, a deeply gratifying moan received in exchange.

"Go faster, Mei, please."

"Not yet."

"You're going to kill me like this."

"Not yet, just enjoy this and let me make love to you."

The words felt like a rasp across her heart, opening some wonderful wound. Karla felt this was getting serious, wondering what she had started on Monday.

Mei kept the focus on her fingers as they pushed and pulled. She knew Philip would see this and be stroking his cock watching. She wanted it to be as hot as possible for him.

"Put your knee over the side of the table, no, your other knee. That's right."

Mei had her belly on the end of the massage table, fingers still working Karla's cunt, her mouth now close, the phone in her left hand pointing at that beautiful pink pussy.

"I'm going to make love to your pussy with my mouth and I want you to feel it build inside you."

"Oh God, Mei, I've never been so turned on." She was back up on her elbows now, looking at Mei's mouth, legs dangling off the table, impatient for her to begin.

Her fingers now withdrawn, her free hand hanging from Karla's hipbone, Mei's mouth opened slightly and descended, her tongue sliding out just as it reached Karla's lips.

The inner lips were impossibly soft on Mei's tongue, like thin slices of tepid salmon sashimi. The softness and aroma unlocked a hidden recess in her mind and stirred a hunger she didn't know she had. Mei's tongue resting still on her lips just below her clit caused that 'licking the battery' sensation again and the phone recorded it as a shake in the frame. Mei's brain simply could not deal with the present reality. It quaked and shuddered at the input: the sight of Karla squeezing her nipples, of her flat tummy, soft, light red pubic hair, short cropped and sculpted. The wet smoothness beneath her tongue was too much, too strange and too goddamn good.

After leaving the flat of her tongue still for half a minute, she began to move it in a long, slow stroke from the bottom, along her pink slit, then up to the clit. She paused there, feeling Karla shake slightly, then continued, pushing the delicate layers of flesh that covered her clit aside into the hair that adorned her mound.

"I love your pussy, Karla. I mean, I just love it." Mei presented another long slow lick like a gift to a goddess. Then another one, tasting the tanginess of her, unlike semen but in the same category. Karla's spine shivered and her toes curled with the third long, exquisitely slow, tender lick, pausing again at her clit, giving her tongue a quick left right motion and then over and into her hair again.

Since Mei's tongue made contact, she had been putting her burning excitement into verbal form, humming and moaning, only pausing to speak. It wasn't an effort to sound or act sexy, it was just an expression of her enjoyment and engrossment in what she was doing and how Karla was responding.

After a few more of these, she returned the phone to Karla, who took it and resumed her role as camerawoman. She was grateful for the distraction, lest she come right away.

Mei now returned her fingers and resumed her pace. Her mouth transitioned from slow, long licking to concentrated sucking. She took her labial lips one at a time into her mouth and manipulated them with her lips. It was a bit awkward with her fingers moving in Karla's cunt but she worked around them. She pulled, gently released and then licked up the side to her clit, where she tongued the knot of nerve endings, sending torrents of ecstasy up Karla's spine and splashing into her brain. All the while her fingers maintained the maddeningly slow rhythm and each time she withdrew, she gave her G spot a gentle push.

It was the best thing Karla had felt in her entire life. It made every other head she'd gotten completely insignificant. Another minute of this and her head would explode. But Mei was just giving her enough sensation to drive her insane, just short of enough to make her come.

"Holy shit, Mei, you're driving me crazy."

Her lips came away momentarily from sucking particularly intently on her clit, "I'm just loving it so much Karla. I don't want to stop."

"Please Mei, go faster and make me come."

She'd had a half dozen women before, but this lithe beauty was doing something different, something she felt inside. She was what a concubine must've been like: unhurried, completely attentive to her. Then a word presented itself to Karla's consciousness. 'Love.' Mei was making love to her. 'Wow' she thought, 'do I want to fall in love with a woman?' She considered and shivered a bit... 'If I were to, it would be Mei Chun here.' She then made the mental connection to possession, 'my lover', 'my Mei Chun', 'my girlfriend' even though all of that was too soon and she knew it. But the way she was licking her and moaning like it was the best thing ever, and those goddamn hot eyes exploring her soul made her feel idolized, even worshipped. She had had men make her feel this way before, had fallen in love a few times; Tim made her feel this way, or used to. And it was exactly the same emotional ecstasy she felt now. Yet it was like the negative of a color photograph, all of the shades their exact opposites. It made the image no less beautiful, perhaps even more so. Most profound was the emotional caressing she was receiving and the feeling of Mei's emotions as though they were radiating heat against her skin, filling her insides with warmth and a feeling of connection she had never had with a man.

It was these thoughts and not the expert job Mei was doing that brought her to the cusp of orgasm. "I'm going to come, Mei," she warned, but Mei, rather than taking this is a signal to speed up, push harder and bring her off, slowed her tempo, moved her mouth from her clit and brought her down gently.

"What are you doing?"

"Lift your knees."

She saw the puzzled look on her face that asked 'I was so close, why in god's name did you stop?' and said, "Trust me."

Mei lifted her knees high over her tummy, where Karla held them. She didn't say a word, just knelt back down, spread Karla's ass cheeks with her thumbs and put her tongue on her anus.

Karla was disappointed at first. She had been giving her such an amazing licking and fingering that she was moments away from an enormous orgasm. Now being licked like this was okay but a bit of a letdown. The she felt her little tongue enter her ass and her world changed. So exquisite was the sensation; so intimate and delicate; so strangely ticklish yet erotic. Mei withdrew and said, "I can see your pussy so well this way honey, all open and exposed. I can see inside you." Then returned her tongue and pushed it as deep as it would go.

A low guttural moan rumbled out of Karla, which felt so good going out, like she was setting something free.

"I want to make love to you like this Karla, every chance we get."

Another insertion of her tongue and it touched Karla in a new way. She felt an emptiness where she had never before. She longed for it to be filled.

"Every day," Mei said, "I'm going to be thinking of you. Sneaking off to the bathroom to stick my fingers in my myself and come thinking about tonguing you like this, making you come." Once again she entered her, pushed a few times then withdrew and sucked and licked her asshole. Then she stood up, licked her fingers, brought her hand down and put her slim middle finger on her hole.

"Do you believe," she slid it past the ring of muscle and inside her tush, "that love between women is possible?"

"Yes, yes. Now I do."

Mei twisted her finger around and began pumping. "Me too, honey."

Holy shit, holy fuck it was good. It itched and felt so goddamn strange and so mind-numbingly good that Karla nearly jumped off the table. "Fuck, Mei!! Jesus!"

Mei had her exactly where she wanted, just where Philip had her over the weekend, skidding just at the edge. She knew what to do and put her free thumb on her clit and rubbed slowly, contrasting with the medium-fast fucking she was giving her ass.

"Oh god, Mei, yes baby. I'm going to..."

"Wait for me, honey. Wait. Be patient."

Karla gritted her teeth and huffed and puffed like a locomotive, trying to keep control. Then Mei clasped both hands together, pointed her index and middle fingers of each hand together and pushed slowly but firmly inside both of her holes.

Karla screamed as quietly as she could.

"This is love, Karla. This is the love I feel for you."

"Oh my god!"

"Yes honey, love from another woman, with tits and a tight little Asian ass and a cunt just like yours."

She saw that Karla had lost control and quickly surrounded her clit with her mouth and sucked with as much strength as she could and bit down a bit while her tongue flicked over the little love button between her teeth.

Like a car collision, Karla felt the impact. It was an orgasm, of course - several in close succession, in fact - but it wasn't comparable with anything else. It was her whole body that experienced it, her whole consciousness that took the impact. At one level she knew she was jerking and contracting and wiggling but it wasn't the sensation of her body moving that was foremost in her head. It was the ecstasy of Mei's words vibrating within her that grew and flashed over her like a midnight sky filled with lightning, like a saucepan of boiling gasoline that suddenly erupted into fire.

Mei experienced intense gratification, a feeling of wholeness achieved through giving. Showing Karla how she felt, even if it was exaggerated, and not by a little, was warming and nice. She really did like her, could see falling for her, taking up with her and spending month after month in her bed. However what Philip did for her and how he needed her eclipsed even this feeling. 'Perhaps,' she contemplated as she felt the quivering spasms of that exquisite asshole cyclically grip her fingers, 'maybe there's a way to accommodate both?' A way to give everything to Philip and to Karla, and to Markéta for that matter? Maybe love, though she knew so little about it, was a spring that didn't empty but just continued to produce?