From Jenny to Mei Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Married? Girlfriend?" her friend wrote.

"Girlfriend, dammit, but I think he said that's ok."

"And you believed him!?"

Ai was alone in her off campus apartment; her roommate at home for the summer. She had low key jazz streaming on her laptop

"Yes. He wouldn't lie to me."

"You are so naive! Really, Ai, you are so much like a child sometimes. Don't get yourself hurt."

Ai faced this accusation all the time, sympathetic incredulity was one way that people reacted to her. She couldn't very well tell her that she knew best, that she had a nearly perfect record when it came to judging the character of those around her. So she just wrote back, "I'll be careful."

Petra was a really sweet girl that Ai hadn't fooled around with hardly at all in school. Like a lot of girls in their school, Ai was bisexual but was resolute in her love of the penis. For her, sex with girls was good fun, a nice change of pace and a way to pal around on a different level, no more than that. She flirted with Petra back in high school but nothing had ever come of it.

As a prostitute, however, bisexuality was a part of her job description that she played up on her escort website. Guys liked it, girls liked it and threeways were a lot of fun.

She changed the subject and soon they were ending their conversation.

"Night!" Ai typed.

"So what's 'Dreamy's name?"

"Philip! Philip! Philip!"

"Lol... Say hello to 'Philip! Philip! Philip!' For me and tell him I'll club him to death if he hurts you!"

"Goodnight, Petra!"

"Night, Ai!"

"Thanks for caring!"

"XOXOXO!"

Ai liked people and she reflected on Petra on her way to get the vibrator from her nightstand. She would have enjoyed sex with her but the chubby, sweet Petra made it clear that she wasn't ready for it. 'Someday, maybe... it would be so nice to cuddle with her.'

She had a little waterproof Lelo g-spot model that she loved and took it to the bathroom and drew a bubble bath. She lit some candles and folded a towel to set behind her head. On her iPhone she started her 'romance' playlist and the old Sade number filled the small space.

Ai loved to masturbate. She wallowed in the joy of sex in all its aspects, she wouldn't have chosen it as her part time job if she hadn't been something of a nympho. She thought of sex, as she did most things, with a mix of practicality and philosophy. Sex was enjoyable, that was sufficient justification from the practical standpoint. Philosophically she took the position that since childbirth and rearing required such an astounding commitment, especially for the female, nature had developed its most alluring inducement to encourage the act of procreation. It was just her good fortune to be born into an era where birth control was convenient and technology made possible little orgasm rockets like the Gigi that was buzzing in her hand.

She also saw love as the ultimate human reward. She believed in God, knew him to be absolute love and for her, loving her family and, someday, her husband and children would be how she worshipped. She'd felt love for a man before, or considered it love, but had come away disillusioned if not bitter.

She knew this guy Philip was different. She didn't love him yet, she wasn't a fool, yet she felt that the universe wouldn't have kindled this smoldering desire, this burgeoning preoccupation within her if it weren't for some purpose.

He would call for her again or they would meet soon, maybe at the supermarket or in a car accident. That was the way the universe worked. It didn't speak to you, tell you it had found the perfect guy and then and then fail to follow through.

She slid under the bubbles, turned 'Gigi' on her medium setting and placed the smooth, flattened head against her vulva. 'Mmm, love the way this thing hums.'

She let her fantasy bloom as she ran the rose colored pad along her outer lips and over her long clitoral hood. 'He's going to call. We're going to talk about nothing for an hour. He'll be watching TV and eating popcorn. I'll tell him I'm doing my nails and make him guess what color. He'll be confident and calm without that nervousness boys my age get."

The song changed on her phone and she played the vibrator over the entrance to her vagina and along its lips. She felt how the tip slid differently along the flesh of her inner labia due to the slick lubrication issuing from her body.

'He'll make references to my visit, saying how hot he got watching me come again and again. I'll hear his voice deepen and know he's not paying attention to the TV any longer.'

She kicked the vibe up a couple of notches and circled the gently curved, flattened head over her clit a few times before returning it lower.

'I'll let him know how much I enjoyed it and tell him that just thinking about it arouses me. He'll ask me what I'm wearing and I'll tell him that I'm in a towel.'

There were settings on the Gigi that throbbed the vibration in several different pattern. Her favorite was what she thought of as the 'Tsunami' setting. It started very low and slow, then quickly built to maximum strength and speed and repeated the pattern. She was in a Tsunami mood tonight.

'He'll tell me to take off the towel, and I will. He'll tell me to lay on my bed.'

She slid the Gigi into herself. 'Oh... so worth the money!', She found her g-spot. It sat perfectly in her pussy, like a team of doctors had designed it with a suite of 3D CAD renderings of her cunt. The gently curving tip nestled at just the right spot to tickle her clit from the back side.

She let Philip speak:

"Comfortable on your bed?"

"Um'Yeah."

"I'm going to make love to you with my words, Ai. I want you to listen and allow them to caress you as I would if I were with you. I'm not going to come..."

"Oh please, Philip, you must."

"...no. This is for you. Have you got a favorite toy?"

"Yes, I'm using it now."

"Good. I'm going to tell you what is going to happen."

"Yeah?"

"You are to have the most outrageous orgasm of your life. You're going to picture me on top of you, pressing my weight on your hips and grinding our pubic bones together with me deep inside you."

"Mmm."

"I'm going to hold you, wrap my arms around you and stare into your eyes while I thrust. I'm going to watch as you build and build. I'm going to tease your lips with my tongue and tell you how beautiful you are."

This was a good fantasy. The words she was putting into his mouth were, of course, just the kind of thing that got her going.

"I'm going to steal your heart and keep it in my pocket."

"It'll get your shirt all messy."

In her fantasy Philip had a robust and charming laugh. "You're fun, Ai."

"Thanks, that's even better than telling me I have a pretty pussy."

"Oh but you have that too. I have your website open on my iPad. That photo of you splayed out on your bed, your ass on the pillow and your hair draped over the side."

"You like that one?"

"It makes my cock as hard as... as hard as... as-"

"Diamond?"

"No."

"Steel?"

"No, too cliché."

"As hard as feldspar?"

He laughed at her cleverness and charm.

"Is that hard?"

"Are you?"

"Fucking hard. Nail driving hard."

"Then how about sapphire? It's just aluminum oxide but it's, like, a nine on the harness scale."

At this point Ai stopped the gentle twisting of the vibrator and wondered why the fuck she let her mind drift like this while masturbating. Then again, she liked to make it as realistic as possible and this was just the kind of conversation she would really have with him.

"Do you know what you do to me, Philip?"

"What do I do to you?"

"You make me burn for you. Like a bad rash, always needing a scratch."

"Should I speak in innuendo, Ai, and tell you how I want to scratch that itch or just tell you how bad I want to fuck you?"

When Ai wanted a really special orgasm she would attack the problem from both ends at once. She would put in one of her three vibrators designed for g-spot stimulation and then get an external model to rub against her clit. She had read that the g-spot was somehow connected to the clit and wasn't going to challenge that view. However things were wired down there she knew this double attack brought her the most powerful climaxes she ever experienced.

"Tell me you wanna fuck me! Just get your dick out and fuck me," she said in her fantasy and reached for her JimmyJane.

Ai bought the best sex toys money could buy and the delightful JimmyJane Form 2 was exactly what she needed now. It looked like the stylized head of a Japanese cartoon rabbit with long stiff ears. Encased in each ear was an independent vibrating motor and the waves of vibration the thing could produce was astounding. It was like stereo for her clit, and it was waterproof too.

'Throb. Throb. Throb.' The pulsing from one ear then the other battered her clit as she lay it along her mound, the ears either side of her clitoral hood. 'Vrrrumm. Vrrrumm. Vrrrumm,' rumbled the Lelo inside her. The twin shaking stirred her whole pussy, inside and out, turning her labia and vagina into a molten cauldron of liquid lust.

She transported Philip to her bedside dispensing with the phone sex aspect of her fantasy. She needed him close. Needed him to take responsibility for the welling orgasm that was looming ever closer.

"Come down onto me," she told him, "let me feel your weight."

He, naked and muscular, pressed himself onto her belly. His hands pushed down upon her shoulders. She felt his chest hair between her breasts. "This is how I scratch your itch," he said as his cock entered her.

She thought she could smell him, feel his short hair between her fingers as she pulled him down for a kiss.

She hadn't recalled just how long she's been in the bath, maybe three minutes, maybe five. She did know that it was way too early to come. The micro-quakes that gripped the vibrator and made her hands grow weak were an adumbration of one huge fucking orgasm that hovered over her like the foamy cusp of a tidal wave. But it was over her now, the curling edge of a wave so huge as to blot out the proverbial sun. It cast shadows she felt in her core.

"Philip! Jesus! Yes... do..."

"You're so... simply lovely, Ai! You... God. So fucking... so mine baby!"

"Oh, come... Now, Philip! Come with me!"

"Ai!"

"Squirt inside me!"

The attack on her clit reached overwhelming force. The 'Throb. Throb. Throb' without mingled with the 'Vrrrumm. Vrrrumm. Vrrrumm,' within and the resulting, 'Throb, Vrrrumm, Throb, Vrrrumm,' threw her into such a catalepsy of contractions and jerks that water splashed from the tub, putting out a candle and wetting her face.

"Shit!" she screamed "Jesus, Philip!"

Ai had had thousands of orgasms since discovering that her pussy could be made to yield the delightful pearls of pure ecstasy. She's had all kinds and even catalogued them into various varieties. However, she could not remember having one quite like this before.

As the twin toys clattered against the bottom of the tub and she lay staring at the flame of an unextinguished candle, she marveled. "What the fuck was that?" she spoke to the flame. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" (Ai never cursed.) "My god."

She lay in the tub for minutes replaying the orgasm again and again, reviewing it for clues to it's unexpected intensity. Then she spoke to the universe. "This has to mean something. You're telling me something and it's got me freaked out. Is he really all that? Are you telling me he is really all that?"

She continued to query creation itself as she wearily climbed out of the tub, dried herself and shuffled off to bed. She closed her eyes on the day and felt sleep arrive to embrace her she thought of his eyes and surrendered to a dreamy sleep.

##########

Eight o'clock came and Mei was beat from the thirty minutes of Zumba and a sprint through some machines, Eric having pushed her to reach her last reps. She was ready for a massage and realized that Karla hadn't given her one yet.

They greeted in a friendly enough way but with a bit of intentional reserve. It was natural enough, perfectly appropriate for the situation, but Karla was naked on the table when Mei entered the massage room.

"The next hour is all about you, Mei Chun." They kissed and Carla hopped up and patted the table. "Lay down and I'm going to give you a great massage, my best ever, and lick your pussy a few times before I'm done."

"Sounds fantastic. I need a massage."

Karla got up, had Mei lay on her chest, head through the support and put a cushion under her ankles. "Good? Comfortable?"

"I'm in heaven already."

Karla began with light touches, barely making contact with her skin. She started with her neck, over her shoulder blades and down her back. Rather than strokes these touches were randomized so that her fingers made a dance across her skin. Mei shivered with the tickling, her muscles shuddering like a horse's flesh shooing a fly. "Like this?" Karla asked. "I love a back tickle," purred Mei.

"So what's new?"

Mei told her of last night at the center and of her conversation with Markéta, whom she introduced as 'a Czech friend.' Then she went quiet for a bit as the massage started in earnest.

Karla said, "Tell him yet?" as she dug into the shoulders.

"I gave him hints that I've been seeing a woman. And then I let him fuck it out of me."

"Wow..."

"Yeah, it was amazing, all spanking and tears and nipple clamps."

"You're one kinky little bitch aren't you? How did he react when you finally told him?"

"He got extremely turned on. I was sucking his cock at the time," she lied.

"Oh. Good."

"I didn't tell him it was you, but I did say it was a beautiful girl with red hair. Want me to set up a get together? A little party for the three of us?"

"I'm not sure. I mean I do have a boyfriend."

"You know," Mei said, "once I tell him it's you, and I have to soon, he may forbid me to see you if he doesn't know you. Anyway it'll be the best thing, having him in my ass while you lick my pussy. You do want to see me right?"

"Of course," she stroked her ass with a loving caress. "It's just that..."

"How would your boyfriend like the both of us together?"

"He'd have a stroke for sure, but you couldn't, right?"

"Probably not, but thinking about it turns me on."

Karla was at her lower back now but couldn't resist a stroke of her labia between her butt cheeks. Mei responded with another purr.

"I give everything to Philip and when he ties me up I feel so treasured, so secure. It's like being held and smothered. It's very nurturing in one way and at the same time like being dressed up. Kind of like a present that he's wrapping for himself."

Karla didn't understand but contemplated as she felt the folds of Mei's pussy with her fingertips. If meeting this guy would mean she could keep seeing her then she'd do it. Maybe she could get Mei to join her with her boyfriend. Maybe they could arrange an exchange; Mei at her place with Tim and she at Mei's with Philip. It seemed like a winning arrangement for everyone, but guys got jealous and her 'master' didn't sound like the kind that would share, at least not with another guy.

"Are you ready for your first?" Karla asked.

"Sure, a nice slow one while you whisper in my ear."

A moment later she felt her hips being pulled up and she lifted as Karla slid the firm roll from her ankles to under her hips. With her ass up, Karla slid one well-oiled finger, then another inside of her. It was a lovely sensation that made her heart race.

"Mei, I love your pussy. My fingers fit you so well."

Mei hummed in reply.

"You're so... I don't know... so perfect. Like, everything about you, Mei. I can call you Mei with my fingers in here right?"

"Yep, all day long."

"I just love how perky you are, so happy and ready to smile." She returned to the light touches on Mei's back as her fingers massaged her insides. "I wish we could go away for a weekend, somewhere nice, like a resort in the mountains, just us girls, and leave the boys behind to miss us."

"Or a secluded beach in Hawaii. I look pretty good in a bikini," Mei said.

"Hell, I can't make it to Pismo Beach on what I make."

"Yeah, my job keeps me poor too."

"I've seen those clothes, honey, and that necklace could pay for a month in a five star resort."

"Maybe we could go to Vegas if Philip came too."

"Stop thinking of him for a moment." She sounded vexed, "at least while my fingers are inside you."

"Oh, sorry."

"I mean, I know he's the best thing ever but please."

"Ok, sorry."

"How's this?" She'd turned her hand and was stroking the back wall of her vagina.

"Humm, frontways is better but it still feels fantastic."

Mei was raising her hips with each push, not much but perceptibly. Karla went quiet, letting her concentrate on the sensations.

Seeing her like this, pretty little ass up, head down in the horseshoe shaped head rest, hearing her vocalize her pleasure, was utterly erotic for Karla. The feel of her fingers tight inside her, hugged by Mei's pink flesh made her own pussy tingle, that familiar sensation which meant she was getting wet. She quickened her pace a bit and it made a difference. Mei's return pushing became more determined.

Karla had never licked an ass before, too disgusted by the prospect, but Mei's little starfish just seemed to be calling her. 'Lick me,' it beckoned, 'Come on, I won't bite.' 'What the hell,' she figured, 'couldn't be that bad and Mei liked it. It's kinda cute.' She leaned in, her free hand pulling wide her already spread cheeks, and placed her tongue on the hole.

Mei, caught off guard, jerked at the touch and said, "Karla, ahh. That's great. Wow."

"What's it feel like?"

"Like silk, warm and wet. Let me try it on you."

"Later." She returned to licking, thought, 'Hmm, no taste and so delicate.' Having tested the waters, finding there were no alligators, she jumped in and began tonging her with a bit of gusto, pointing and pushing in. 'So headspiningly strange but intimate.'

"Oh fuck," Mei said, "Don't stop!"

Karla found it difficult to keep a steady rhythm with her fingers while her tongue was up Mei's ass. It was Mei's reaction that propelled her forward. She wanted so much to return what Mei had given her on Wednesday.

"Suck it for me, Karla." Mei was exploring, not having much anal experience outside of Philip's fingers, his cock and that string of balls he used. Sucking sounded good.

Karla pulled her tongue out, returned focus to her fingers and contemplated how to suck an ass. 'Was it like a kiss? A French kiss or... what?' She figured she'd just put her lips back and... well, suck.

Mei felt a coolness as Karla's spit evaporated with the suction, felt her tongue's tip flick over her hole and knew that another minute of this and she'd come for sure. "Ahh, that's it, oh god, keep doing ... just - like - that."

A thrill raced through Karla, knowing she was bringing Mei off. She felt the intermittent squeezes on her fingers, now turned downward, pressing behind her bladder, hoping to give her that out of your mind g-spot orgasm. She felt Mei's asshole contract around her tongue as her orgasm took shape. She alternated pressing her tongue in for a few seconds with sucking and flicks across her hole.

Mei was breathing like she was getting ready to blow up a balloon. One hand was holding an ass cheek open for Karla and the other was gripping a breast. It was the light quick tongue flicks that were going to do it, and/or the pressing inside her that made her want to pee. It was like a race to see which would trigger the orgasm, and in the end it was a tie. She came and squeezed every muscle, forcing Karla to extend her tongue to keep in contact with her hole, her fingers now scissoring inside her, thumping on that spot like mallets sotto voce on a tympani. A long low groan signaled her orgasm's arrival, as if her rigid body, spasming cunt quaking on Karla's fingers and tightly clinched butt cheeks weren't enough.