From Jenny to Mei Ch. 14

Story Info
"Fuck me thinking of her!"
10.8k words
4.8
19.4k
12

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
413 Followers

After lunch Mei kept reviewing how the first meeting between Philip and Karla went. It was very important to her, she had so much invested in this plan. Of course she wanted to keep her relationship and the great sex with Karla but she wanted it for Philip too.

She'd planned on introducing her in a much more dramatic way, in a leather getup and on her knees, arms tied behind her back and that ring gag in her mouth. She wanted her ready for him, kneeling at the door or something like that. But Kenisha ruined that idea. Anyway things seemed to have worked out. She could see Karla wasn't taken with Philip but she wasn't rude and she'd come around. Philip seemed to like what he saw. He was polite and offered to help her. Overall it was a good first meeting.

Back at the center she sought out Jerome and spent as much time with him as she could, singing to him at every opportunity. She thought about her card, made of metal for god's sake, and thought about its buying power but realized it couldn't help Jerome.

Since she took a long lunch she texted Philip to see if she could stay late today and, getting his agreement, called the taxi company and told the dispatcher she'd need to reschedule and would call when she was ready.

Between protecting the kids from themselves and trying to take moments to nurture Jerome, she caught herself daydreaming about the card and thought about places she could go and things she could buy like an eighty-five thousand dollar Hermès handbag or fabulous shoes. She thought of Markéta and the shopping they could do together. Then she considered these kids and wondered if money could make a difference. If she had a million to spend what could be done for them? First she'd hire more trained professionals to staff the place. The facilities, if a bit institutional, were in good shape. It was the care and the attention these kids needed and while Sarah was trained, most of the auxiliary staff like her were not. She wondered if she could use the card to donate to the center and decided to call Ms. Patterson back and see what power the thing really had.

##########

Ai had read Philip's short messages half a dozen times or more since their exchange.

Ai,

How's school?

I had a great time with you and wanted to thank you again for your invaluable assistance in getting my project completed. It was a great success!

Philip

She didn't over analyze it, didn't wish it longer or for anything more like a 'Dear' before her name in the salutation. What was important was that he was making contact and only two days after her visit to his home. The universe was following through.

She wrote back:

Philip,

School is great. I was really hoping you would contact me again. Call me with all the details!! It's my personal cell.

Ai

It might've sounded too eager but she didn't care. She didn't want to play games. She wanted him to know she was interested. In fact, she wanted him to take her to bed right away.

He texted soon after asking her to coffee: "Got time this afternoon or evening to get together? Nothing serious, just a coffee if you're free."

Of course she responded right away. "I'll be around all evening... just text me when you're close."

She had an appointment tonight, a two hour for eight fifty but she'd drop it in an instant if he wanted to turn their coffee encounter into something more interesting.

His text came in an hour and forty minutes later with a name of a coffee shop and an address. "I'll be there in forty minutes."

She responded with a grinning emoji and forty five minutes later pranced into the coffee shop looking exactly as a college girl should. She wore a light gray school sweatshirt, jeans and her hair in a ponytail. No makeup applied or needed; she looked young, vital and energetic.

She saw Philip and rushed toward him. "Hiya," she bubbled, "great to see you again!" She extended on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the email."

"Sure, Ai. Great to see you too. You look fantastic."

"Thanks. So what's up? The machine perfected?" She curled up in the leather armchair he'd reserved for her.

"Well you know in engineering nothing is ever perfected, just improved, but thanks to your help and suggestions my girlfriend loved it. But nothing's up really, just wanted to stop by and say hi and buy you a cup of coffee."

"Oh that's so sweet. I'm kinda already wired though and another cup would probably turn me into a rambling mess."

"Yeah, me too. You ok here or you want to go for a walk?"

"Nah, I'm good here for a while. We can walk in a few minutes if you want."

"How are classes?"

"Good. I've only got one since it's summer but Applied Hydraulics is lots of fun. You know, I keep thinking about your machine in class, I mean when the title of one of the professor's PowerPoint slides was 'Creative Uses for Industrial Rams' I just couldn't stop laughing. I'd like to make one of your rams as a class project. I think hydraulics might make the action more smooth, fluid, you know? But that might not get a good grade no matter how well it was designed and presented."

"You want to make one anyway?"

"Really? Like for myself?"

"Sure. My first floor is a shop. I have everything you need, pipe presses, lathes, a press brake, drill press, acetylene and arc welders. You could build anything you wanted. I'll finance the parts if you want, my gift."

"Wow, you're kidding?" she grinned and nearly hopped out of the chair in excitement. "Wow, I'd love to work in a real shop, all laid out right with good tools and plenty of space."

"Come over tomorrow and take a look. You have any appointments?"

"Yeah, three but I could come in the morning. The first one is an outcall in a hotel across the bay downtown and it's not till two."

"Great, come over at like ten or so."

"Wow, super! I'll be there."

"Need the address?"

"No way," she said playfully, "I made a contact for you when I was leaving. I was hoping you would call me again."

That was nice he thought. "Want to see..." his phone rang, it was Karla, he silenced it and resumed, "...our machine in action?"

"Wow, you mean live with your girl?"

"Maybe sometime, but I have a video I took last night, just the raw footage." He'd show her the first half as he wasn't sure she'd appreciate the whipping.

"God, I'd love to!"

He was sitting with his back to the wall and got out his laptop and traded places with her. She sat down, took a look at the others in the room and received the laptop from him, the video queued and ready to go.

"This in your place?" she asked and saw him nod, "Wow, you've really got it tricked out."

"Yeah, I've never been able to do things half way."

"What's the one in the background for? ... Oh wow, she's pretty," she said as the camera revealed Mei's face.

"It's for rear domination."

"Oh yeah, I see that. That something you're into?" she asked, looking with a pixie's eyes at him over the screen.

"She is more than I am but I'm beginning to understand the attraction."

"Of anal?"

"Yeah. You might like it if you give it another chance."

"If it's the right guy," she said, eyes again connecting with his.

"Discipline bother you? A little whipping?"

"Same, only if the guy knows what he's doing. You know what I mean? Sometimes it's just farting around or the guy is timid or I'm not in the mood. You really have to be in the mood, like really... in the mood, you know? And it can't be just about his kink, you know?"

"Yeah, otherwise it's no fun for the girl. It's got to have a purpose."

"Right, exactly."

He went quiet for a minute or two and let her stare at the screen. He saw her mouth slacken and eyes throb wider, then relax.

"God, I wish I could... wait, I have ear buds. Hand me my backpack."

He gave her the heavy blue backpack leaning on his chair and she dug out some white headphones.

"This'll be much better," she said, making contact with his eyes before she slid them into the headset jack.

She settled back and watched the video again. About three minutes in she said, "Wow," out loud, then, "Maybe a coffee would be a good idea."

He got up and ordered two lattes and brought over the sugar jar and a wooden swizzle in her cup. She didn't look away for more than a second or two, just long enough to pour in the sugar. She stirred it while focusing on the screen and he looked at her knees in her jeans and remembered the softness of her skin.

"Oh my god," she said at one point. A minute later she said, "I know exactly what she's feeling." And a few moments later another, "Oh - my - god," again, this time slow and drawn out, each word its own sentence.

When the first part was done and she figured the action was over, she closed the laptop and took out her ear buds.

"My... well, that was intense. She really liked your gift."

"Yes. There is more," she began to reach for the lid again, "but it might be too much for a coffee shop."

"Right," she looked around and put her hand on the lid. "Did I look like that?" He smiled an answer. "Wow, that was so hot. You got a few extra minutes?"

"When's today's appointment?"

"Later... and that lucky SOB is going to get so much more than he is paying for."

Philip felt a real sense of jealousy like a jab in the heart. Then said, "What's your target? Like your earnings goal." He tried to sound merely conversational.

"Oh, like before I quit?" She saw that's what he meant. "I guess the total cost of my degree and I'm hoping to go to grad school, a couple of hundred thousand I guess. I figure with weekends and breaks I'll be doing this through my first couple years of grad school."

"Get any scholarships?" He took the laptop back.

"Yeah but they don't cover that much."

"Would you quit if you could?"

"Yeah," she answered without thinking it through. Then she said, "But to be honest... I mean, what girl doesn't like being treated like a goddess three of four times a day and the guys are usually pretty great. Not like what I expected, a lot older and some are real gentlemen, you know, like you. I would never have met you without this job."

"It's probably because you charge so much."

"Well, that's the idea, and I have great reviews so I can charge four hundred an hour and no one bats an eye."

"So anonymous sex has its virtues?"

"You know," she tilted her head in concentration, "it's not the randomness of it I don't think, well maybe, but I think it's the volume. But sometimes with that, you know, sometimes I'm not in the mood for it and I have to perform anyway. Sometimes I'd just like to feel loved and made love to after a nice massage and a guy telling me he loves me." She brushed her hair with her fingers, "It's odd, I get more sex than about 99.999% of the women in California, but no one to love me. Know what I mean?"

"I'm sorry, Ai. Really."

"That's sweet... anyway, someday Prince Charming will come calling."

"And pay off your student loans?"

"Yeah, right. He's a prince right? They're loaded. So you said there's more?"

"Uh huh. A bit intense. Do you think you might be offended by a bit of discipline?"

"Oh... don't worry about that. You sure about right now? Maybe we could... you know? Anyone in that bathroom?"

"Not now."

"Can I?" she looked a bit sheepish, didn't wait for an answer, picked up her backpack and put it on her lap. "Just look in my eyes, ok?" she said and undid the top button on her jeans and slid her fine little hand down her pants. He noticed her scooch her ass down and widen her knees a bit. The pack gently rocked on her lap.

The look she gave him was so intimate it almost make him turn away. Her eyes never moved their focus but grew wide then softened a bit, her top teeth bit her lower lip. A guy made his way past them to the bathroom, but she never looked away, totally unconcerned about being discovered. He relaxed a bit, leant back in his chair and looked to watch the bulge in her crotch as her fingers dove down and rubbed her hole. 'Wow,' he thought, 'she's masturbating in a coffee shop looking in my eyes. How fucking hot is that?' He started talking, not thinking of the words before they left his mouth. "I want to get you back on that machine."

"Oh... Mmmm."

"To see you like this. Kiss you again and feel you shudder in my arms."

"Philip... Philip..." she whispered.

"I wanna wear you out."

She whined in an ever increasing pitch until her eyes closed tightly, a furrow developed between her eyebrows and she shook in ecstasy. 'Goddamn that was hot,' he thought. But she wasn't finished. Her eyes opened again, her mouth now an oval, breath coming quick. "You have the most amazing eyes. Keep looking at me." She sped up her hand, the bag now rolling with the motions of her wrist. "Say my name."

"Ai, Ai, Ai," he said, very slowly and firmly. "Pretty Ai. Sexy Ai. Lovely Ai."

"Yes," she whispered, "Philip."

"Come again for me, beautiful Ai."

"Oh," she squinted and whined, all the while drilling his eye with hers. "Oh... my... ughhhh!" she grunted loud enough for the staff to look over their way. She kicked him in the calf as she went rigid and held it, slowing her hand to a gentle stroke. "Oh, god. That was a good one. Two good ones," she said a moment later as she withdrew her hand and sat up strait, eyes still on his, sort of searching. "You really do something to me."

"I'm flattered."

"If you were my boyfriend you'd be one tired bastard. You really in love with that girl?"

"Yeah."

"That's sweet, but too bad for me."

He took the thumb drive marked 'Ai' out of the Mac and handed it to her. "Needless to say, this goes nowhere off of this drive, ok? Not even a copy on your PC."

"Wow, sure. Can't wait to watch it."

"You're amazing, Ai," he said, standing up, "See you tomorrow. Send me a text when you're nearby."

"Ok, Philip, can't wait." She got up and gave him a wonderfully wet kiss.

He left thinking about his life since he met Mei. His sex life had markedly improved. He had a girlfriend/slave who loved him without restraint, or with restraint for that matter, and there was the promise of at least casual sex with three more, four if he counted the better than even odds with Kenisha. So far so good.

He decided to foreswear any more hacking. It worked twice and that would be enough. He didn't need it and didn't enjoy it like he used to. Time to grow up. He also pondered that too. What would life be like in ten years? Would Mei be around? Would they be married? He didn't think so. Not because he wouldn't want her but because she would outgrow him. He was, at thirty-five, finished maturing for the most part and she at twenty-four had a lot of growing still ahead. Nothing is more damaging to a relationship than one party changing while the other stays frozen in habits and perceptions. He didn't like thinking like this, so he stopped, and thought about work instead as he waited for traffic on the 880 to move. He also thought about renovating his place.

##########

The loft was loud when Philip wasn't around. The street noises, the air conditioner, and even the loneliness had a greater volume when he wasn't there. Mei played some music on her phone to fill the emptiness and did more naked cleaning in hopeful anticipation of arousing him when he returned.

A call from Karla came in and as she took it she wondered about Markéta and what she was up to.

"Hey, what did he do?" she asked, the shock evident in her voice, "and why don't you answer your phone? I've been calling you, like, since forever."

"I leave it in a desk at the center. The phone bothers some of the kids."

"She came in and apologized! Said she was sorry and started crying. Is he there?"

"Not yet."

"Can you believe it!? What did he do?"

"I don't know. I haven't talked to him."

"My god. He must have threatened her or something. Scared the hell out of her I guess. I can't believe it. She even gave me a note confessing everything and said to give it to Philip. I tried to call him but no answer. He texted me before she came in, with like, things were fixed and to be prepared to forgive."

"I told you he's amazing."

"Yeah, I mean, what... she had coffee with him and in the space of, like, twenty minutes, convinced her to stop. She's still here working so I'm about to go."

"Want to come over? I'll have to ask him but..." She toyed with her collar, rotating the thick leather around her neck by the d-rings.

"Nah, I'd better go home. But I'm off tomorrow and Monday."

"Tomorrow I'm at the center again but I get off at five. Why don't you come over and say thank you." Mei had one hand holding the phone to her ear and with the other she supported her right breast in her palm. She hefted it with fingers splayed wide, admiring its weight.

"Would he want that?"

"He is big on gratitude."

"Yeah, well I guess it's inevitable and I really do owe him a lot. Why don't you double check with him."

"Ok." Mei knew he loved her breasts and with that knowledge she felt a new sense of pride in them. She pinched the nipple and thought about feeding it to him again.

Karla knew the call was about the end. "Hey, Mei Chun. I..." she paused, stumbled a bit, awkwardly trying not to make it awkward.

"Yeah, baby?" Mei heard it in her voice, the hesitant, shy sound girls make over the phone as a substitute for looking down and blinking.

"I..."

"That is so sweet, Karla. You don't have to say it... tell me next time your fingers are inside me."

"You say the sexiest things."

"Bye, honey. Love you."

"Mei Chun, I... I love you too."

Mei felt her heart leap. "See..." she said with warmth, "that wasn't so hard," then purred, "and it sounds so nice, Karla. Bye."

"Bye."

The final lock snapped at the door and Mei knew her man was home. She got up and ran to the door to be there when he opened it.

"Hi, baby," she said with sincere sultry overtones and wrapped her arms around him, brushing her naked nipples against his shirt. She laid on one of those wet soft kisses that he loved. "How was the rest of your day?"

"Tiring. I've been getting calls from Karla all evening. Someone has got to tell her to be patient. She tell you what happened?"

"Yeah, just got off the phone with her. She said Kenisha was crying, saying how sorry she was."

He turned toward the couch. "Good, get me a beer honey."

"There's one on the coffee table for you. It's a green one. Want the brown one instead?"

The sight of a Heineken in a makeshift ice bucket made Philip proud and a look at Mei told him she was proud too.

"So what did you do to her?"

"I just explained to her the fundamentals, told her that she'd jumped the gun and if she wanted to blackmail someone she'd better have more than one point of leverage on them. Basic blackmail 101 really." He took the bottle from her hand and watched her body as she coiled up next to him. "I told her she'd do time if she went through with it, and I think she trusted me. She doesn't have the heart of a blackmailer."

"Well Karla is ecstatic and so appreciative. She'd like to come over tomorrow night and show you how much."

"You're adding a bit of spin aren't you? She's reluctant, I could tell by her personality at lunch, she's the careful sort."

"Did you like her? I mean, I know you saw her naked already but what did you think. Isn't she beautiful?"

"I've never seen hair that color. Is it natural?"

"Yeah, that's what she tells me, and you saw her pubes didn't you? They're red too."

"She had one fantastic body, love those breasts of hers."

"They are absolutely perfect. She's got these incredibly sensitive nipples that beg for sucking. But I mean... how did you like her personality?"

"Well. She's nice. Not the way you are nice but she's pleasant. Given that she probably hates me at the moment she was very cordial."

asianToy
asianToy
413 Followers