From Jenny to Mei Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla stepped back and admired. "Holy shit you look hot, Mei," and felt her pussy quiver and itch and thought, 'Why the fuck do I have my pants on?' and quickly wiggled out of them. She kicked the jeans and pink panties aside and gave her cunt a distracted stroke, noticing her own dampness.

"Mei, god help me but this has me so fucking turned on. Here," she brought her hand to Mei's face, "smell my cunt, honey." Mei drew the scent of her in with a long sniff that made her head spin as Karla reached back for more of her ooze and wiped it on her face.

She looked at the accessory for the wand and said, "Let's get this thing on and make you come again." Thoughts of a test were no longer her motivation.

She picked up the translucent green dildo. 'Why green?' occurred to her momentarily. She stretched it's base and worked it onto the head if the wand and struggled to get it turned toward Mei. "Just a second... I've got to... there. But what about the clips?" She began to reposition them but Mei objected and wondered what to do and why she didn't want them moved. She couldn't get the dildo in otherwise and then it dawned on her following Mei's eyes to the crop on the floor.

"You want me to whip them off?" Seeing that she did, she stood, stepped back and methodically struck each one off her pussy. The snapping sound and grunt that accompanied it pushed some button deep in Karla's erotic matrix. She was becoming feverish with excitement and physically felt her face, neck and breasts flush.

"You really are a pain whore, Mei. I love exciting you like this. I can't believe what it does to me."

The last of the clips popped off and gave an angry snap. "Time for this thing. You ready for it, honey. Want me to whip you after I put it in." Mei groaned an answer and it sounded like the sexiest thing Karla had ever heard. "Right, I'd better put it in before I turn it on." She reached her hand between her thighs, cupped her pussy, feeling the light mucus of her cunt seep between her fingers. "Goddamn your wet." She slid a finger inside then another and leant in to lick her ear, "Can you come again for me? Like this, Mei. Can you be my slut too? Dream about me, ache for me? I love you so goddamn much, Mei. I need you so much, honey. I need you. I need to be your slave, Mei, to follow you around and get coffee for you and massage you to sleep and suck your pussy when your watching TV. I want to do your laundry and cool your head when you have a fever." She felt Mei coming, her pussy contracting around her and pressed her palm against her mound and savagely curled and pumped her two fingers. "I need you, Mei. I need to hold you and kiss the back of your neck and feel you come like this."

Karla expected her to settle down, to let go of the orgasm but Mei just held it like a dog with a rag. "I want to go to some bar and pick up a guy with you and take him home with you and fuck him all night. We'll kick him out when he gets tired and find some hot bitch to tie up like this and turn her into our little toy. Fuck I want to do everything with you, Mei?" Karla began to sob, "I love you, goddamn it I love you so much, Mei. I'll do anything to keep you. Fuck Philip a thousand times. Fuck his friends. Be his fucking whore. Dress up like a goddamn street walking crack whore and let him use me and degrade me. I'll leave Tim, move in with you and never look at another man!"

Mei just kept going, each confession of love pounding her like the whip, stretching her heart till it broke and she too started sobbing. Karla's arm was around her torso, her breast pressed against her own, her hand pumping and grinding her and the words just kept coming.

"I so goddamn love you, Mei, my heart is breaking. Please say you'll have me. Please say you'll tie me up and whip the shit out of me like this and kiss me when I come." That's where the words stopped and a few moments later Mei came down and Karla slowed and withdrew.

They looked at each other, and Karla wiped and kissed the tears from Mei's face then wiped her own away.

She knelt. "Let's see what this thing can do," she said, grinning up at her and feeling again the urge to cry.

Mei stretched her toes to give her more room and felt it enter her, then fill her so delectably. Always one to love a cock fill her, she pushed a lowing moan through the gag which was starting to annoy her. It must have been forty minutes she was standing like this with it in her mouth.

Philip had objected to the plan, didn't want Mei beaten so soon after he'd thoroughly done so. And indeed, Mei still felt his strikes, the new welts Karla had given her a new layer of pain aggravating the recent wounds. But Mei was dauntless. She hatched the whole scheme, down to the tools and the order in which they should be used. She was Karla's judge, not Philip. He'd given her the choice as a gift. Karla, if she were judged worthy could join them. Not as an equal but as a junior partner. Anyway, Mei needed to know what Karla was made of and if she did indeed love her. She had just learned the truth, which is what brought on the tears. Karla was in love and It reached Mei in such a way that she could now say the same.

She'd wanted Philip to stay but he surprised her with his wisdom, knowing instinctively that had he been present Karla would rely on him or become the focus of bitterness and not be able to confront the choice before her. She urged him to go see the college girl but he refused, saying he'd be too anxious and distracted to be of much company. So he left for a hotel across the bay.

Karla flicked the vibrator on and stayed on her knees to look closely and watch her pussy jiggle. It was so hot to see Karla staring at her like that. To know she could captivate a woman just as she had all those men. To be gazed at, wondered at by a woman with a pussy of her own made her feel so feminine.

"God it's beautiful, Mei Chun. I love it so much," she said and put her hands on Mei's fine hips, the bones so small, her hips so thin. "I wish I had a dick of my own," she said and stood. "I also wish this ball were out of your mouth so I could kiss you." She wrapped her arms around her, pulled in tight and let the wand nestle against her pussy. With her hips she shoved it against Mei's clit. "Oh fuck," she said, feeling the power of the wand for the first time. "Jesus, that thing is powerful." But this wasn't about her and she said, pulling on the nipple clamps. "Want," tug, "some more," tug, "of the," tug, "flog, Mei baby?" Mei practically screamed 'Yes' but the gag stifled most of it and Karla grinned a wicked little smile and pulled a clamp off and bent down to suck her tit into her mouth.

Karla felt so fucking powerful feeling Mei come again, hopping up and down on the vibrator and hearing the chain on the hook rattle and tinkle. "Fuck you come easy, Mei. I love it!" she pulled away and quickly found the flog and started smacking her ass and back, then her thigh and her tit that she'd just gotten off of.

"Come bitch. Yes!" she screamed, totally full of the exhilaration it gave her to command her lover's orgasm. "Come!" 'Smack!' "Fucking come again goddammit!" 'Smack!' Smack!' "Jesus, Mei. You fucking wild bitch, keep coming for me, baby!" 'Smack!' Karla was rubbing her pussy furiously and the sight of her doing so spurred Mei on to keep going. But she was running out, reaching exhaustion, emotional and physical. She wanted to keep going for Karla but knew she was close to passing out. She went limp and hung again from her arms and Karla realized what had happened. Realized she'd gotten carried away and wasn't caring for Mei as she should. She turned it off, threw the flog to the table and pulled it out of her. "Oh Mei, Mei, honey. I'm sorry, too hard. I just got so carried away. Quick. Let's get you out of this."

Mei raised her head and shook it and looked over again to the table, weekly urged her to finish the last item and then it would be over. Karla saw her gesture and quickly went to get the last item, a number 8 in black ink on a post it showed that this was the final implement. It was another attachment for the wand, a double dildo that she was, presumably to use with Mei. It was a nice gesture of Philip, she thought. A reward for her finishing the test.

She quickly returned, pealed off the slippery attachment and stretched the new one in place. "This is the last one, honey, then I take you to bed." She got it on, slid it into Mei and remounted it on the stand. She stuffed the other end in her own wet pussy, loving the feeling as it entered her. They stood, breast to breast, pussy to pussy, Karla an inch taller than Mei. Karla awkwardly bent to turn the switch on low and gasped as she felt the Hitachi shake her insides. "Oh fuck, Mei. God this is good. Holy shit, I've got to get one of these."

Mei chuckled through the gag. Karla was so cute.

They went silent, the incessant buzzing of the wand and their mutual cooing filled the room with an odd mix of mechanical and human sounds. Karla felt it was so good, so tender to hold her like this, to lick the spit from her chin and nuzzle against her collar. They took turns pushing the vibrator against each other's mounds in a slow rocking dance. They'd both be happy to stay just like this until time collapsed the universe.

After a few minutes of this dance, both their cunts pressed together, clits touching and grinding, shared wetness making the vibrator attachment slick and slippery, they knew they didn't have much time.

"Oh, Mei. God, how good it is to be with you. To feel this. I feel like I'm inside you, like I've got a cock inside you." She was stroking her hair with one hand and giving the chain a tug or two.

The emotion of the moment was as overwhelming as the crazy buzzing in her vagina. She felt so close to Mei, so tightly bonded with her that she felt as though some glue was curing, sticking their hearts together in an unbreakable bond.

"I love you, Mei! I so goddamn love you my sick little twisted bitch! I had no idea you were so unbelievably kinky and could come like that."

The vibrations seemed to gather and collect deep within Karla. Like a spring winding tight with potential energy her orgasm took shape. With the knowledge she was going to come very, very soon, she moaned into Mei's ear, and Mei felt it set her own avalanche starting. It was just the first snow ball but it was coming, quick, the biggest yet. "Oh... god, Mei," Karla croaked. "Oh fuck..." Mei knew it was inevitable and felt her knees begin to buckle. "Oh god, oh god, Mei. God." A sudden jolt of pleasure snapped the spring and Karla welcomed the release with a sigh, "I'm coming Mei. I'm coming."

They both shouted and jerked and hopped on the wand. Mei's grunts an inhuman, indecipherable gibbering, Karla's words just an oft repeated, "god, fuck, Mei... oh god," repeated in all possible permutations. They came together and rode it through together and while Mei seemed to be able to keep going forever, Karla decended alone and, unable to stand the buzzing in her cunt anymore, pulled herself off the wand and reluctantly turned it off.

It was obvious Mei had finally had enough. She hung, gasping for air through her nose, the drool having wet her entire midsection. Her chin rested on her chest.

Then there was a loud ringing of an unseen bell in the room and Mei raised her head. She stood on her toes again trying to wiggle free of the hook. Karla was perplexed and then looked into a dark corner where a timer was on a chair. It was Philip's time keeper and the hour was up, the test completed and Karla knew she passed.

She rushed to Mei and instantly freed her from the gag. Mei began to open and close her mouth, smiling at Karla who was covering her face and lips with kisses. "Get me off this thing," was the first thing she said and she tried to wiggle the hook out but there was no slack in the chain. "Do the ankles first," Mei directed and when she could finally stand up straight she told her to free her hands.

"God that's the longest I've ever been bound." When both hands were free, Mei reached up to the bar and pulled herself up, giving the chain some slack. "Pull it out of me, please."

Karla did and five inches of it came out then, with a 'Pop', the ball at the end glistened in the spotlight.

"Take me to bed before I fall," Mei said and put her arm over Karla's shoulder. As she was being led out the door, Mei looked over to her and said, "Congratulations, Karla. You passed."