From Jenny to Mei Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he'll..."

"No. No, Tim. You are the one I want to marry. I want your kids, not his. I want to grow old and fat with you, not as another of his girlfriends, some old bitch hanging around his harem with all the money I can spend but no family and no husband."

"How long, honey? How long will this go on?"

"Until we get tired of it. For a few years, and maybe when we get married we'll have Mei Chun over for dinner, as just a friend we both like. Who knows, maybe you'll like seeing her naked too from time to time."

"You think you can break away from all that? Settle down and be a mother?"

"I know I can, and I want it to be with you."

He could finally breathe again. He didn't buy into her confidence. Being flown to Paris, staying in a lavish suite like this one, going on shopping sprees and to parties, it would be too difficult a lifestyle to leave. But if she did make a success of the business, who knew? Perhaps they could afford an extravagant vacation of their own someday. And if she kept seeing that Asian girl as a sometimes lover, it would be ok with him.

Karla didn't know exactly what he was thinking but it was clear enough the danger had passed. She sat on his lap and kissed him. In a few minutes they were naked and she let a few more minutes pass before she whispered in his ear, "Maybe we can try..."

"What?"

"You know, maybe... something different."

"I love it when you're coy."

"Remember when we tried this," she squeezed his crotch, "here," she brought his hand to her ass.

He did remember; it was a disaster. "Yeah?"

"Can you try it again, real slow and gentle?"

They held hands on their way to the bath and she undressed and bathed him. Rather than join him she knelt outside and scrubbed him with a washcloth.

When she finished she drained the tub, laid out towels on the floor and gave him the most tender and affectionate head she'd had in a long time. When she felt ready, her courage screwed up and he as stiff as an andiron, she lubed him to excess, swung a leg over and sat herself down on him. She intended to take her time and actually enjoy anal sex. She got it in position, easing him to the opening ring of her anus, looked in his eyes and started talking dirty. It hurt like shit but she bit her lip, eased up a bit, then went right back down.

"God, your cock is huge! So fucking hard."

She wiggled and bounced a bit, letting the pain be a marker. She thought back to that hook in Mei's ass and tried to come to terms with the burning discomfort. Mei had endured it for her and that ball had to have been at least as big around as Tim's cock. Thinking about Mei helped, each time she rebounded and felt that spear try to split her ass apart and that sharp jab of pain she thought about how Mei winced as she struck her. She chose to make friends with the pain and recalled the fire on her skin when Mei whipped her as that machine scoured her pussy.

"You're going to fuck me good, I can see it in your eyes. You're going to hate fuck me, aren't you? Get it all out of you? Make me pay for being a slut, aren't you? I can see your anger, Tim ... and it fucking turns me on."

"You bitch."

"Oh yes... fuck yes..." she sounded maniacal. "Fuck me like you hate me." Then she dropped on him, even though she'd only just got a bit more than the head in and was by no means ready. She simply willed the pain to wash over her and let him impale her.

The sudden rush of warmth enveloping him and the delectable feeling of flesh surrounding his cock was as enjoyable as the shrill, hoarse scream of anguish was frightening and painful to hear.

Her 'Oooowwwww' segued into 'owwwweyeeesssss, you motherfucker!' when she hit bottom and gyrated a bit, wiggling the thing inside of her.

Sitting there, rectum stuffed with living flesh, her asshole throbbing, staring into the angry and shocked eyes of her lover, she felt more alive than she had since... well, since Sunday night with Mei Chun. She was definitely going to be exploring all of this.

"Um.my.god, Tim."

"Uhhh-fuck, Karla."

"It's like there's a rabbit up my ass."

He broke out laughing uncontrollably at the simile. It broke the tension and laughing forced him to flex his abdominal muscles and made his cock pulse inside of her. Her own laughter caused her to squeeze him in turn and they both laughed hysterically, their alternating contractions an echoing that caused the other to flex a muscle. Finally, tears and pain forced Karla back to deal with the presence inside her.

"So, when did you last have a rabbit up your ass?" he asked, kissing her fingers that had been on his chest, and she started to laugh again.

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Yes ma'am."

She made some motions to lift off of him but it hurt too much to move. "Goddamn, I never realized how big you were. We never got this far last time."

"It's because you wouldn't let me. Am I bigger than him?"

"Who?" She wasn't playing with him, Philip wasn't in her mind at the moment.

"Who the fuck do you think I mean?"

"Oh... I don't know," she said, a bit pissed he was bringing him up, "I've never seen it."

He humped her, prodding her ass. "You're lying."

"Ouch... No, really, I haven't."

"How big?" he insisted. "How big is his prick?"

"I've never seen it." She was getting annoyed.

It was one thing to be lied to but to be lied to and treated with disdain was more than he was in the mood for. "Don't lie to me," he growled, thrusting his hips off the floor and causing her to fall back on him, cramming his cock just that much deeper.

"Shut up. I told you I..."

He got up on one elbow, reached around and pulled her hair. "Don't lie to me! Bitch." His rage felt good, justified and appropriate.

"Ow, that hurts."

He let go. She slowly let her chin come back down. The queer look on her face puzzled him. She looked at him with a calm, cold lust, then she slapped him hard across the face. "Fuck me, you bastard," she said, and he pulled her hair back so hard she toppled off him.

She was on her back in a moment, her head wrenched to the side by his hand wrapping her red hair around his palm.

"Yesss."

Her legs were wrenched wide and pressed against the cool tile of the floor, her ass exposed.

He jerked her hair. "I hate what you're doing to me, you fucking bitch." He lifted one of her legs and pressed it against her body with his stomach, his cock poised over her. Her angry red sphincter was closing, recovering its ability to hold shut. "I'm going to hurt you," he said as he maneuvered his cock, blindly searching.

"Yes, please..." she managed to quietly say, just as he leaned in and filled her and the scream, a keening that nearly split his ear, erupted again. It transformed, as the last one had, into a low, throaty, ecstatic moan of pleasure. Fuck it hurt and she loved it.

"Pound it in. Hurt me, you motherfucker!"

"My cock's not enough for you?"

"Fuck," she huffed. "Hate fuck me, Tim!"

"I fucking hate you, Karla. You fucking slut."

Their eyes were locked on each other's, fused in perfect understanding. He was hating her, real unadulterated hatred for what she was doing to him and she loved it. Loved the feeling of his passion for her.

"Fuck it into me."

"You fucking whore." He rammed her as deep as he could, wanting to hurt her.

"God yes..." she said and seemed to like the sound so much that she repeated it in a loop, like a snippet of a song she couldn't get out of her head.

"You fucking whore."

He pounded her mercilessly.

"God yes. God yes."

This was new. He could barely think for the rutting, but part of his mind remembered what she'd said before about feeling something new inside of her, a new sexual power and he was witnessing it emerge.

"God yes, god yes," she moaned the words out.

"You lying slut."

"God yes. Teach me who's boss, Tim."

"You need a cock up your ass? Karla? Bitch?"

He shoved his thumb in her cunt. "You want him here while I'm fucking your ass, don't you bitch? I'd fucking slap you if I had a hand free."

"Yes, slap!"

'Sure,' he thought, 'when is she ever going to say that again?' He pulled his hand back and whacked her across the cheek. She recoiled, so his second slap hit her ear. He grabbed her cheek, now flowering pink and pressed her head hard against the floor. "Want his cock? Want his cock?"

She didn't answer.

"Want his prick in your pussy while I'm fucking you in the ass, don't you?"

She mewled in torment and ecstasy, her face pressed into the tile feeling her asshole yield to him, feeling his anger like a steam iron on her skin. Yet she would not answer him.

He changed position, roughly pushing her legs around and got between them. He lifted her legs and pushed her back, hands on the floor near her shoulders. His body was straight as a board and he jammed his cock in her ass again and resumed pounding her.

"Tell me, Karla. Tell me you want to fuck him."

She looked into his eyes, bit her lip. Her tits were jostling over her chest and her hands were searching for something to latch onto but rejecting each location they found. Still, she didn't reply.

"Fuck," he said in frustration. He couldn't think of anything else he could do to compel her so he lifted a hand off the floor and took a swipe at her but missed as she turned her head just in time.

"Tell me, bitch!"

She looked back at him, held her head still and waited.

As his hand connected with her cheek, he understood that she let him do it and it pissed him off.

"Yes, punish me," she whimpered.

He began to choke her and her eyes went wide.

"Come on. Choke me out. Make me all yours," she choked, "Make me scream again."

His elbows on her chest, his hands gripping her throat, cycling his cock into her he said in a new calm, authoritative voice, "Tell me."

"Yes." His calm was so much more powerful than his anger. "Will you love me?"

"Tell me." He kept pushing long, deep strokes, not as fast as before. "Tell me you want his cock."

"Will you love me?"

"You still negotiating, bitch?"

"No... but."

"Yes, I'll love you, you stupid slut. Tell me." His voice was velvet.

"Yes. I do."

He squeezed harder, blocking air. "Don't fuck with me when I'm choking you."

"I want..." she croaked until he released a bit. "I want his cock."

"Tell me."

"I want his cock up my cunt when you fuck me in the ass."

"More!"

"I want to see him spurt all over my tits. I want his balls to hit my chin as he fucks my face."

"Yes!" he said with an odd feeling of release.

"Fuck me, Tim... I'm just about to..."

"More!"

"His cock in my ass, hard long strokes like this... Just... fuck!... just like this. I want him to come in my ass and I want Mei to suck it out of me and kiss me..."

Tim lost control and came. The idea of Karla being such a slut turned him on and the vision of her and the Asian girl together was enough. It felt so good to be this deep in her tight ass, to go stiff and pump it into her like a grease gun latched to a ball joint.

Karla hadn't come but she was so close. Orgasms had a tendency to run and hide at the worst possible moment.

"Stay there," she said, "don't move."

He froze and she brought her hand to her clit and rubbed. Then she realized her pussy was empty and, she had a hand free. "Watch what you do to me," she said, looking down away from his eyes, which followed her hands. Still in the position, her weight on her upper back and shoulders, her back curved and ass in the air, she pushed two fingers into her pussy and with her other index finger rubbed her clit. With Tim bobbing his still stiff cock in and out of her asshole she stuffed and rubbed, stuffed and rubbed and came in a minute.

It was one of the best of her life. She didn't know if it was the ass fucking, the abuse, the slapping or the confession, but she was sure all of that piled up and amplified it to larger than life proportions.

When they lay spent on the bathroom floor, both panting, he took charge of the kissing, feeling he had to make up for the rough treatment. She returned the tenderness, feeling like he was her son in some strange way, an injured boy who needed reassurance and warmth.

He was sweet, gentle, and let his cock grow soft and she ejected it with a squeeze. 'Nice,' she thought, as the feeling of his cum dribbled out of her closing anus, 'I could get used to anal'.

Later, when he fell asleep, she looked at him with sympathy. 'It's so hard for a man, the whole pride thing.'

##########

Tam's curiosity was sparked when he heard his sister tell his mother that this new boyfriend, the oldest yet, was giàu có (rich). He knew the power of Google and what he found out about Philip Conners startled him. Jail! Billionaire! He didn't understand the concept of a billion but he knew it was one more than a million and that was a lot of money.

"Momma, momma," he screamed as he ran down the hall. He dragged her to Ai's hand-me-down PC and pointed at the screen. For the next hour Ai's mother read everything there was to find online about her daughter's new lover. When she got up and went to see her husband she knew more about Philip than Ai did. A handsome man with money was still probably a playboy, but money like that was a different kettle of fish. She figured she'd still have to see if he could cook, but if he could, she would have a talk with him and hope her baby wouldn't get hurt.

*****

Heartfelt thanks to John Wane, GT Daytona, and especially Dan Kidall for fixing so many errors and being there for me when I got blue.