From Married to Dominated Ch. 02

Story Info
The changes commence.
1.6k words
202.2k
64
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of From Married to Dominated, the evolution of my marriage...

I received my first punishment from my wife, Mary, Saturday. She had stripped her black leather belt off and proceeded to apply twenty strokes to my bare ass as I was bent over the kitchen table. It hurt physically, it was an embarrassing moment, and it was also the most fulfilling act that I had ever experienced with my wife.

Mary was always a take charge kind of woman, especially when it came to her career. She knew how to manage situations and was not skittish about giving directions to others. This Sunday morning we went out for breakfast, a sort of habit we had on weekends. At the restaurant, I noticed that Mary's blouse was uncustomarily more open than usual, she had left an extra button undone. I was thrilled at the sight, especially when she noticed I was looking at her. Once we returned home from the restaurant Mary asked me to come into the living room with her. I followed her there and sat on the couch with her as she began to address me.

"First things first Greg, if you're serious about your desires, then you should be off the couch and kneeling on the floor while we talk, don't you think?"

Meekly, saying nothing, I slid off the couch and kneeled on the carpet, just off to the side of her. Hearing those words was odd and it was even odder for me to have simply done it, but I was kneeling on the floor in front of my wife, my Mistress - at least I hoped!

"Before I put a lot of time & effort into this, I want to know if this is truly what you want Greg? Have you really thought about this? Do you understand what will happen, where this is going to end up?"

"Mary, allow me to explain a little. Yes, I do fully understand and I'm sorry for not talking to you about this before, I should have I know. But, I really do want you to be my Mistress, I truly want you to be the best cared for wife there can be. I want you to be happy & satisfied. I am completely prepared for everything that this entails, even if it's things that I haven't even thought of yet."

"Can I ask if you think that being my Mistress will make you happy?"

I could see her thinking, I hoped not hesitating, but thinking of how she was going to respond. I was not disappointed. Mary adjusted her seat on the couch, crossed her legs, and looked down at my kneeling form.

"Greg, I learned a lot about you yesterday and I would have to say that it certainly fits with your personality. Nevertheless, I also learned a little about myself as well. I would have to say that what I learned is something that I am eager to explore, so, yes, I am happy about this, probably happier than you would have imagined actually. I am going to beat your ass again today, I hope you know that. In fact, why don't you take your clothes off now."

At first I was shocked to hear her say that, but I was also pleased that this was going as it was. That was my Mary, taking charge of the situation. I knew she wasn't asking me to take off my clothes, so I quickly got to stripping them off. At least I was pleased until I heard what she said next.

"You will address me as Mistress from now on when we are in private, not Mary, and you will say Yes, Ma'am and No, Ma'am at all times, even when we are in public. Do you agree?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Just a yes."

"Yes, Mistress, yes Ma'am."

"That's better. You should understand that once I set the rules for you, you will obey them. This may be more than you expected Greg."

"No, Mistress, I understand, really, I do."

She then told me that my first assignment, from her as my Mistress, was going to be simple. I was to go into the bathroom and remove all of my pubic hair. She told me to come find her when I was done. So, I got up and went into the bathroom, noticing that she was smiling broadly as I walked out of the living room. When I finished, first trimming and then shaving, all of my pubic hair, I wrapped myself in a towel and went looking for Mary. I found her in the kitchen, at the table, looking through the various photos she had printed yesterday. She instructed me to drop the towel, which I did immediately. She kept leafing through the photos, leaving me standing. After a bit she looked up and reached out with her hand to inspect my work. Her touch wasn't fondling as much as it was matter of fact, lifting my penis, pulling my balls to one side then the other. She commanded that I turn around and bend over, to present my backside to her. She then rubbed my ass cheeks, pulled them apart slightly as well. I heard her shuffling some paper behind me.

"There's too much hair on your ass Greg," she stated in a stoic, matter-of-fact tone. When I say pubic hair, I mean the hair around your asshole as well. You will get some hair remover and take care of that later today."

I hadn't noticed it when I first came into the kitchen, but her belt, the black leather one with a silver buckle, was draped over the back of the chair next to her. She reached over to take hold of it. "This must do until we get some proper equipment."

"Position, just like yesterday," she said in that tone, "you should get familiar with that command Greg." Not wanting to fuss or argue, I stepped up to the table and bent over. She continued, "I should have whipped you harder yesterday, I should still be able to see traces on your ass today."

Rising from her chair, she walked around behind me purposefully. "Spread your legs Greg," she commanded as she pushed her foot toward each of my ankles, nudging my legs apart.

I felt her breath on me as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear. Reaching her hand underneath me to grip my cock she seductively whispered, "I'm going to give you a treat today Sweetie, since you're so good with a razor." Stroking my semierect cock she continued, "I am going to let you shave me too, after we're done here in the kitchen." She leaned forward a bit farther, pressing her covered breasts into my bare back, and clutched a piece of paper in her hand, moving it up in front of my face. I saw that she had prepared a list, quite a long one. Stepping back, she told me to read the list. I barely got the first item out of my mouth when I felt the first swat of her belt and it stung. As I read each item; collar, leash, pink panties, ball gag, cock cage...., she brought her belt to bear. "That's your shopping list Greg. You should work on picking up all of those items in the next couple of weeks." After she stopped whipping my ass, she told me to follow her to the bathroom. As I walked behind her, down the hall, I watched her hips sway, so sexy.

When we entered the bathroom, she began to undress, taking off her heels, slacks, and panties. As she unbuttoned her blouse she looked at me, smiling, she told me that I looked much better with a red ass. I turned to look in the mirror and for the first time I saw myself as the whipped submissive husband of my beautiful wife.

She sat down on the toilet seat, lifting her right foot up to the edge of the tub, spreading her legs and exposing her crotch. "Here, Greg, shave me clean, and be careful." She sat back, her bra still on, blouse open, falling off to her sides, her cunt was flushed, lips slightly parted. She looked simply awesome. Her pubic hair was always trimmed, so I just needed to shave her. As I applied some shaving lotion and began to stroke the razor over her skin she taunted me. "Cuckold, I am beginning to like that idea quite a lot. You realize that I will be sleeping with other men, letting them fuck me. It's going to be a lot more that just photos."

"Yes, I realize that Mistress."

As I finished shaving her and wiping away the excess lotion she told me to take a good look at her pussy. She reached her hands down into her crotch, feeling it's smoothness and then spreading her labia widely, exposing her inner sanctum. "Kiss it, cuck, kiss my pussy." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to her spread labia. I must have lingered to long as she pushed my head back. "That is enough. Stroke your cock for me Greg. Make yourself cum."

Kneeling on the bathroom floor, in front of my wife, my Mistress, I masturbated, stroking my cock as I looked upon her freshly shaven cunt. With my throbbing ass cheeks, my newly discovered status as cuckold, and the vision of my wife before me, I came quickly, shooting my load over the toilet and out on the floor. Mary smiled as I came, then abruptly stood and walked out of the bathroom.

Turning back, "You know to clean that up. I also want you to schedule a week off work," she instructed. "Tell me when you find out the dates you can take off. We have some things to do."

My week off work is coming the first of November. I can only imagine.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
So far, category is BDSM, not LW . . .

Although there is overlap, I think this story belongs in the BDSM category; we have whipping, and soon we will have chastity. There is shaving, humiliation, obedience, mistress terminology . . . need I go on? So far, I don't see LW in this. One more thing . . . there need to be limits and a safe word. What if she wants him to eat scat? What if she wants him cut, or emasculated? How far does this "fantasy" extend? Many men who wish to be dominated are looking to give up control to their partners at home, because in their every day lives they must be dominant and competitive. It also can be a turn on, frustrating, and sexy for a powerful woman to take control and "do things" to the guy, instead of the guy always having to do the active love-making. The kinkiness of it, the forbidden nature of it, can be a turn on for some men and a way to let go control, to give up responsibility. If the man receives a but plug, or a dildo up the ass, it's not his fault, she is "making him do it," so he is not gay or voluntarily seeking that form of sexuality. If he is "forced" to fluff a guy who will screw the wife/mistress, he is not gay because he was pleasing the mistress, so he is not responsible. And so on. There are many other explanations but my point is, this does not really fit the LW genre and I think the next chapter(s) should be in BDSM, even if cuckolding occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed the build up. Can't wait to see what happens next ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exactly right!

This is EXACTLY what my girl friend did with her husband. He started hinting around that he wanted her to dominate him. Then he let her know he wanted to watch as she fucked other men. That's where I came in. I was the one who hubby watched as I made his cute, eager wife perform all kinds of nasty sex acts for me. She damned near fainted when she heard me order him to lick her cunt after I slimed it with my semen in and out. I told him to stick his tongue into her swollen vulva and lap my semen. She cooperated fully so he had full access. Later, SHE made hubby fluff me orally to get me hard for giving her a long hard fuck. You should have seen the look on his face as he got on his knees between my legs ready to kiss, lick and suck my stiff dick...LOL! He did good, though. I have to say...it was GREAT fucking! **malapulga@yahoo.com**

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Becareful what you wish for...

As usual the fantasy becoming reality will not be to the cuckolds liking as the wife will find him less and less attractive over time. Totally losing respect and thus love. Eventually he will be tossed aside. But hey it's a story right. Well written, good flow..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good erotic vibe

sexy story all round - well written - i want to read more! - definitely keep it going

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife Enjoys a New Hobby Hubby becomes her submissive strapon slut.in Fetish
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Control of His Cock Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.in Loving Wives
Cuckold Birthday Present Wife cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories