From MCD to Semen Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like nurse Patricia, Carole would take me right to the edge, and then stop stroking, then start again. Over and over I was brought to the brink, only to have her let go of my throbbing hard-on. This technique put me in a state of arousal higher and more intense than I'd ever experienced, or even thought possible. It felt good. It felt SO good. I loved it, even though there was no final spurt. I found myself actually looking forward to these "booster" sessions. It became a new kind of sexual enjoyment for me. I fell in love with nurse Carole. I loved how she touched me. I loved how in control she was.

Once in a while, Carole would take me to completion. This was done in order to "fully drain the prostate" she explained. This too of course was great, but believe it or not, an orgasm finish was no longer a required condition for me. I was now loving all of these sessions, orgasm or no orgasm.

She had a beautiful, voluptuous body. Dark hair, smooth skin, wide hips, small waist, and gorgeous boobs that hung heavily pointing down. None of that "perky-cupcake" look with Carole's tits. No, these globes hung low like gravity intended. Sometimes she would give me a peek here and there. Maybe on a hot day she'd unbutton her uniform, allowing those magnificent mammaries to wobble to and fro. Or maybe when the hand-job was taking longer to finish, she would shift her legs around and give me a quick glimpse up her dress... She wasn't wearing panties! Needless to say, this would send me through the roof. I just took it all in and never said a word, in hopes I'd keep getting these amazing views.

She never said anything about it either, but her eyes, she had such beautiful eyes, they seemed to reveal that she loved doing this. She was every bit as turned on as I was. She loved being in control, I loved being controlled. Not for humiliation or degradation, the turn on was purely for the unbridled erotic sensuality. At times I noticed her breathing getting heavy. Other times her body would give a momentary shudder, then she'd compose herself and resume control. The fact that she never directly referred to these revealing moments served to increase the clinical and official atmosphere of the sessions. She treated me sweetly and with compassion. I was her patient, I was in training. I was made to adhere to strict guidelines, but she never demeaned me in any way.

Instead, she would softly offer words of encouragement. "You can do it, David" or "Just relax, breathe deeply, focus on how good this feels" and "Go ahead honey, let go, I know you like this".

Like it, I craved it. Her hands were soft but strong. She knew exactly what pressure to apply, whether it be to the balls, the penis, or any other part of my erogenous region. She would look directly into my eyes, and directly at my blue veined hard-on with no shame whatsoever. "This is good for you David, trust me, we need to do it this way."

Some times, she had me standing in front of her with my hands tied and fastened to a rope which hung from the ceiling. This would allow me to thrust my hips violently, bucking and squirming in a lewd exhibition, yet remain under her control. And believe me, I did some mighty obscene gyrations during these sessions. Sitting in front of me, Carole would run her hands all over my privates until my dick was rock hard and pointing straight up. Then, once she was satisfied I was ready, she would begin the long delicious process of ramping me to peak arousal. "Oh, such a lovely purple head you have, David" she'd whisper as she continued stroking, squeezing, pinching and pulling my cock and balls. With exquisite skill she'd take me to the point of no return then stop, then resume again. I would twitch and turn uncontrollably in exquisite erotic frustration.

"Good boy, that's it" she'd say, as the sweet torture continued. My vision blurred, my breathing stirred as I went into a semi-conscious state. My whole body became a conduit, channelling these intense sensations through my entire being. She seemed to know the effect this had on me. She would stand up, put one arm around me, and go to the final approach. At this point I had already given myself to her, mentally and physically. My mind was in total submission, focused only on what I was feeling. My body was simply reacting to everything she was doing. I continued to twitch and lurch, but now I wasn't resisting. It was as if I was dreaming. Like I just woke up and realized that I was only dreaming I was asleep.

On and on she would continue to squeeze and stroke my cock, taking me closer to eruption. Then, at the exact moment, the point of no return, she would let go of my throbbing dick and hug my body as I did my little dance. Kicking and snapping, my dick bobbing up and down, I grunted and moaned as she held on to my body. "Yes yes, good boy. That's it, David. You're doing great!" she'd say, as I spasmed in total ecstasy. It was an orgasm in every way, except there was no ejaculation. It seemed to go on forever with me suspended from the ceiling, and Carole lovingly holding me. And each time she would let it go on as long as it took, all the while running her hands smoothly over my body.

Then, when I had wound down and my breathing was almost back to normal, she would lower the suspension rope and help me over to the couch. Sitting there, I would gradually come back to earth as she made small-talk and observed my condition. The conversation was always on an interesting subject other than sex. Mainly because I still had a boner and it was required that I get back into the MCD. It always took a while for my hard-on to subside, since I had not yet ejaculated. But after a while my dick softened, my body relaxed, and we put the little cage back on. I didn't mind this a bit. I was still in afterglow, enjoying the tumbling mirth of the session as erotic images cascaded through my mind.

These booster sessions occurred almost every other day. The purpose was to enhance the quality of my semen, so that the future client, or donee, would receive the most benefit from it. I fully understood the reason for these no-cum procedures. I had adjusted to it to where I was actually enjoying being raised to peak arousal, even if I couldn't shoot my load. I totally got into the program. I got to where I craved and thirsted for the tingling sensations that spread over my whole body during each session. I loved Carole, and looked forward eagerly to each time. I couldn't wait to feel her touch. I loved hearing her instruct me on how to take it, and what I should do. This was a dream come true for me. My horniness was being encouraged, and it was for the good of all concerned. Wow.

After about two weeks of regular booster sessions with Carole, I was told to report to Doctor Eddelson for a follow-up exam. I learned that this exam was called a "re-start". Whatever that meant I had no idea, but I was soon to find out. Arriving at her office I was ushered in to the medical exam room and greeted by Dr. Eddelson and her nurse assistant, Amy. After a brief chat where the doctor smiled and looked at my chart, she informed me that this exam was going to be a thorough check-up, plus samples would be taken for lab testing. She said that they were about to use a special method which would drain me completely, allowing the testicles and prostate to start producing fresh new sperm and semen. That's why it was called a "re-start".

"We're going to do the semen sample first," she said, "I know you will enjoy it David, although the method may be a little bit demanding for you." She gestured to a padded table which had a strange looking device mounted in the middle. "We need you to disrobe now," she stated. And as she said that, nurse Amy came closer. Amy was tall, thin, and looked to be about 45 years of age. They both watched as I nervously undressed. They smiled, staring at me standing naked in front of them. It was quite an awkward moment for me. I was a bit worried that I shouldn't get a boner in front of these two ladies, but then realized that was the whole purpose here, to obtain a semen sample.

Both the nurse and doctor kept looking me up and down, focusing mainly at my privates. This further increased my arousal, and soon I had a full erection. I started fidgeting, embarrassed at being naked and totally aroused in front of these two ladies. The fact that it was in a professional setting turned me on even more. This was a required procedure being conducted by qualified professionals, and I was the patient. A wish come true for me.

"I think he's ready," said Dr. Eddelson, "Lets get him up on to the table." And with that I was ushered over and helped into position on my hands and knees, centered over this strange device that looked like a fleshlight. It had a padded mound on the upper side, presumably to make it easier and more comfortable.

"Now David, just relax and imagine you're having intercourse with the girl of your dreams" said the doctor, as I slowly lowered myself onto and into the device.

Immediately it felt like I was fucking. Really. Even with these two watching me, I went to full-out pumping. It felt SO good, I didn't care. I didn't care how blatant, how obviously lewd I was being, it didn't matter, I was going for it.

"His semen will be collected in a sleeve which we can remove after he's finished," Doctor Eddelson explained to nurse Amy, "and we want to get his entire load, the maximum quantity possible." I just kept pumping as she went on explaining, "Also to insure maximum quantity, we should massage his prostate." I thought "Oh yeah!" and went on fucking deliriously. She told nurse Amy to put on surgical gloves and continued her instructions. "Use plenty of lubricant, and gently insert a finger into his rectum." The feeling was unbelievable as the nurse assistant started probing me. "That's right, go slow, feel his reactions, gently but firmly stroke his prostate from back to front." I wanted this to go on forever, but soon felt the inevitable point of no return getting close. I knew I was going to explode very soon.

"Yes, yes I think you've found the spot," the doctor said, "see if you can get two fingers in". All the while Dr. Eddelson was running her hands softly over my body. I was beside myself, carried away in rapturous bliss. Sensual ecstasy.

I was beginning to grunt incoherently when nurse Amy inserted two fingers. Slowly and gently she pushed in and wiggled around, deep in my butt-hole. I lost all track of time. I lapsed into a feverish frenzy, twitching and humping wildly. I was fucking the device, she was fucking my ass. I totally gave in to her control. My whole body began to tremble wildly as she kept hitting the spot, and I kept fucking.

I have little conscious or objective memory of how long this went on, all I know is the spasms and pulsations began, and I started squirting in a massive orgasm. Wave after wave, pulse after pulse, I spurted gobs of cum into the collection sleeve, I almost passed out in what seemed the orgasm of my life. Certainly the biggest load, and seemingly the longest. Exquisite, dazzling feelings engulfed my entire being. I was in heavenly bliss. Pumping and throbbing, I was like a robot delivering massive quantities of life-giving fluid. With total devotion I went on, donating to the cause. I pumped and pumped until my orgasm subsided, then lay there slumped, my dick still inside the sleeve. But I was not allowed to rest, the procedure wasn't finished just yet.

"Okay honey, roll over and lay on your back," the doctor said. I feebly did so, and immediately both ladies had their hands all over me. Nurse Amy grabbed my balls, Dr Eddelson grabbed my dick, and they both started squeezing and stroking in earnest. This did not feel so good, since I had just finished, but they kept stroking nonetheless. What had felt so good a minute ago, now became very uncomfortable. Now I was writhing and bucking from the discomfort. I still had a hard-on, but now any stimulation was painfully unpleasant. As my kicking became more violent, nurse Amy let go of my balls and started holding my legs. She was strong, and I found myself unable to move as I lurched furiously in post orgasm torture. "No no, please!" I yelped in a feeble attempt to get them to stop.

"Easy now David, you can take it," said the doctor, "we need to do this in order to be sure your prostate is fully drained". I couldn't stand it. Here I was, being jacked off by two very sexy ladies, and yet, I wanted it to stop. I was beginning to think I wouldn't want sex ever again. On and on it went, the doctor squeezing every last drop out of me as I pitched and squirmed in abject agony. Again, I have no idea how long, but it was definitely way too long.

Then, thank God, she stopped. They both let go of me and let me rest on the table. I laid there breathing heavily, wondering why I let myself sign on to this program. Being semen donor to a bunch of strangers, something which was always an ultimate sex fantasy of mine, now didn't seem so hot. As I lay there panting, nurse Amy spoke softly, "There now sweet boy, it's over now, just relax." Both ladies had now come over to be closer to my face, and they were caressing my chest and abdomen softly. "The worst is over with, sweetheart, you did great!" cooed Dr. Eddelson, "you are a brave boy." Nurse Amy agreed, "Oh such a courageous lad, you are wonderful!" They continued their soft massaging over my body, and at some point, I noticed them smiling knowingly at each other.

"It's time for your physical exam," said the doctor, and they helped me sit up. I was groggy and wanted to go to sleep, but as I sat there panting I noticed both of them were unbuttoning their uniforms, still smiling at me. "This is going to be a little different than the ordinary physical," she said, "after we check your vitals, heart-rate, blood pressure and such, we're gonna record your sexual responses." Now I knew why they were smiling. I watched as they continued to disrobe. Slowly and teasingly the uniforms came off, then the stockings, garter-belts, even bra and panties! Wow, now I was starting to think I actually would want to give a semen sample again.

I had always wanted to see Dr. Eddelson's tits, and now my wish was to be granted. Staring right at me, she unfastened her bra and let those gorgeous globes hang free. Big beautiful boobs dropped down out of her bra, right in front of my face. She had huge areolae, big as silver dollars, dark in color, and nipples that stuck out like your thumb. I sat there speechless as she ran her hands over her body, and then proceeded to pull down her panties. She seemed proud as she took them off, and to my total delight, I saw a thick, dark patch of hair with meaty lips visible underneath. She had big thighs, wide hips, hanging boobs, and a voluptuous hour-glass figure, a little on the chunky side, all features which turned me on immensely.

I was beginning to get lost in Dr. Eddelson's display, when nurse Amy came closer and continued her strip. Amy was strong and slender, not the body type I usually preferred, but the fact that she had her fingers in my ass milking my prostate just minutes ago made me want to investigate her, no matter what. She had small tits that hung like pancakes (which I do like) thin muscular legs, a small but firm ass, and when she removed her panties, I saw a shaved pussy with very small labia. In spite of all that, I found myself getting turned on to her. I think it was her look. She had a stern, serious face that left no doubt that she was in strict control. I knew she was physically and mentally strong enough to subdue me if I were to put up resistance. And now this strict authoritarian nurse was exposing her naked body right in front of me. Wow.

Then they began a brief exam with Amy taking my blood pressure, body temperature, heart rate, while Dr. Eddelson wrote down the results on my chart. I must say it was more than a little bit unusual, having my stats taken by a doctor and nurse who were naked. I was not only allowed to look at them, they encouraged it.

When the stats chart was completed, Dr. Eddelson put down the clipboard and they both turned their attention to my genitals. This would've been a dream come true for me, but now after that prolonged post-orgasm torture, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get hard.

12