From One Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know him.
1.5k words
4.38
31k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback on Ch.1! This chapter focuses more on building the characters so if you're waiting for the hot stuff don't worry it's coming.

"And just where were you all night?" Alyssa asked as soon as Nadia walked in the door.

She should have known that it was impossible to simply slip in past her roommate no matter what hour it was.

"O nowhere just went out for awhile to some club with some friends..." Nadia replied trying not arouse any suspicion in her roommate while walking to her room.

"O no! I know you don't think you are just about to get off with that lame excuse. I know all your friends because they are my friends too and I know everyone was going to study tables and out for drinks so where were you really? And I can tell by that little outfit and your messed up hair that it was with a man so spill it," Alyssa quickly rambled out while following on Nadia's heels.

Ugh! Sometime she hated her best friend. This was really one of those occasions where she would prefer to forget what happened, and just go take a bath and head to her king sized bed.

"Ok, if you must know I went out to Club Ice with this guy I met in Econ class. We had a terrible night and the only reason my hair is messed up and I walked in here so late is because we went to his friend's house party after the club that got out of hand and ended in me standing outside in the wind until he got sober enough to take me home," Nadia replied without stumbling once in her lie. She had become a professional at telling little lies to avoid stuff she didn't want to talk about through her many years of living with overprotective parents. Actually, she figured if ever given a lie detector test she would pass with flying colors.

"Damn girl I'm sorry your night was so bad...I told you to quit messing with these college boys. You need to get you a professional man like mine," Alyssa said with way too much of her New York accent showing.

Sometimes she really could pass for one of the ghetto Hispanic girls, but Nadia knew better. They were both extremely suburban and proud of it. She had been called bourgeois or white since she could talk, and she figured it just meant that she went to better schools than all those people.

She nodded her head at her roommate's comment, and shut the door to her room to prevent her from continuing her rant. She proceeded to her bathroom to wash off the memories of what had occurred. Drawing the water for her bubble bath, she thought to herself about what a crazy undersexed horny teenager she acted like tonight. It was so out of character. She was always in control of her mind and emotions, but there was something about Ben that made her lose it. Was it his perfectly chiseled body? Maybe his mesmerizingly perfect smile? Or those eyes that seemed to send instant shocks to her pussy...

"Shit!" She exclaimed as the water began running over the tub. She had managed to get so wrapped up in her thoughts about some guy she'd never see again that she forgot the water was running. She laughed to herself at the thought of how much power some man she didn't even know had over her. This was something Nadia was definitely going to need to shake off.

*******

Ben Morrison awoke the next morning with a satisfied smile. Whoever said the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup clearly had not experienced a night like his. He rolled over to thank the woman who had given him so much satisfaction for a great night, but she was gone.

He checked the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and even dining room of his penthouse apartment, but she was nowhere to be found. He paused to rethink last night.

"It looked like she had enjoyed it as much as I did..." He thought.

Finally he arrived at the conclusion that it couldn't have had anything to do with him. After all he was Ben Morrison. The man who had achieved building one of the most successful marketing and advertising firms in Atlanta almost overnight, and was now one of the richest eligible bachelors under 30. Is it possible that she didn't know that? No, that couldn't be true. He was on the cover of every magazine, constantly in the daily news, and he had even seen her earlier yesterday on campus. Granted she was bent over and he was pretty sure she insulted him for whistling, but by the end of the night he ended up getting what he wanted anyway.

Women were his hobby, and he always knew the easiest way to get the one he wanted. It helped that they were constantly throwing themselves at him, but those weren't the ones he wanted. What Ben loved most was the chase. It was rare to find a woman who wasn't after him, but when he did he felt an urge to find out what made them tick. Of course once they were conquered they were easily discarded with the rest. He didn't imagine that he could ever be married or truly settle down with just one of them when there were just so many to play with.

He shook off his thoughts about the girl from last night whose name he couldn't remember, and began preparing for his busy day. Even on Saturdays he didn't have time to rest. Today there were conference calls to be made to international businesses that seemed to never close, a pile of contracts to look over, and a schmoozing event being held by the Atlanta University Consortium. He hadn't planned on going to the event, but after last night he now figured it might be a great way to meet more eager co-eds. Just as he was finishing dressing the doorbell rang.

"Only one person it could be this early in the morning," he thought. His neighbor Theresa Marquette was constantly showing up announced at his apartment. They had a brief relationship years ago, and it seemed like she just wouldn't go away. He did appreciate her cooking him breakfast and dinner though since it saved on the cost of a cook.

"Good morning handsome," Theresa said with a smile as he opened the door.

"Good morning Theresa. I wasn't expecting you over this morning. I have some meetings to attend so I really have to get going." Ben replied as if he were really in some rush.

"O really? I ran into your assistant yesterday when she was dropping off some papers and she said you were free until noon. I was hoping we could eat some breakfast and go for a jog through the city," Theresa said while pouting.

He had to admit that she did look adorable and hot in her tight sports bra and spandex shorts with her lip poked out. If he didn't have a policy against screwing women he had previously dated he would have invited her in.

"Yea my schedule changed so I really don't have time, but maybe tomorrow," he said while closing the door.

He headed to his bedroom to retrieve his keys, wallet, and briefcase. Looking for his wallet he noticed something interesting. It seemed his mystery lady had left him something to remember her by. On the floor next to his bed was a black lace thong. He honestly couldn't even remember taking that off last night, but it did make him hard all over again thinking about how amazing her ass was. He put it into his keepsake drawer with all the other things women had left at his place, and headed out for work.

Arriving at his office he was greeted by his secretary Liz.

"Good morning Mr. Morrison. Your coffee, newspaper, and schedule for the day are on your desk. The tuxedo you ordered for the event tonight will be here by noon, and your first video conference call for the day is already online," Liz stated in her small mousy voice.

Ben liked to keep young, attractive women in his office. One thing he learned early in the business is that his clients responded well to beautiful women so he stocked his office with them. It also made his firm one of the top award receivers for diversity. It was like having his cake and eating it too.

"Good morning Liz. Thank you and please take the afternoon off. It's a Saturday. I don't want people to think I'm holding you hostage here," Ben replied with a smile.

"Thank you sir, I'll be preparing the contracts for your review. If you need anything at all just buzz me on the intercom," Liz perkily said.

She was barely 20, and had a voice that sounded like she should be working for Disney. However, that was what made her so interesting. Underneath the exterior of a blonde haired, big breasted, stereotypical model was a true genius. What no one knew about Liz Montgomery was that she had planned and plotted her rise to be the secretary of Ben Morrison and had every intention of becoming Mrs. Morrison.

And there was nothing and no woman who would stand in her way.