From One Night Ch. 03

Story Info
They meet again.
2.4k words
4.58
29.9k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope everyone is enjoying these characters. This chapter continues the drama between Ben and Nadia. Enjoy!

*

"Shit shit shit! Where the hell is that shoe!" Nadia exclaimed to herself while rapidly digging through her closet.

Sometimes having a thousand pairs of shoes in a very small closet drove her crazy. There was only one pair of silver strappy heels that could perfectly accessorize her long, flowing red evening gown. The strapless dress was custom made and fit every curve on her body perfectly without being overly sexy. She loved it simply because red with her simple diamond and gold necklace and earring set made her perfect complexion look flawless.

"Yes!" she shrieked as she clutched the shoe like she had just found she had the winning lottery ticket.

Nadia was running late for one the most important events of her life. The Atlanta University Consortium gala was tonight, and she had been asked to be a representative of her college. Everyone who was anyone would be at the event, and it was the perfect opportunity to network for a good starting position for work after college. Her adviser had told her that there was someone very influential she wanted her to meet who would be a big help for her career.

Putting on her shoes, she sprinted for the door grabbing her purse, keys, and shawl along the way. She got to her car and checked the time realizing that she would probably just barely make it before the ceremony started. It was times like these that she was glad she drove a sports car. She hopped on I-85 and swiftly made her way to the Ritz-Carlton hotel downtown. Stopping in front of the valet station, she checked her hair and makeup in the mirror before handing off her keys. She inwardly breathed a sigh of relief as she entered the event and noticed people were still mingling.

"Thank God," she thought.

"Nadia! I am so pleased to see that you made it. There are a couple of people I want to introduce you to. O and darling you look stunning," Mrs. Reed excitedly said as soon as she spotted Nadia coming through the door.

Her adviser was also like her second mother. She spent a lot of time in her office, because she knew that Mrs. Reed could open up many doors for her.

"Mrs. Reed, you look amazing," Nadia replied while hugging her. "I am looking forward to some great networking tonight."

"O you're always all about your work. You can relax a little tonight. These people know how qualified our students are, and they are just waiting for you to say you are interested in their company," Mrs. Reed said while still smiling happily at her.

They proceeded to go around the room shaking hands and making small talk. Nadia was sure to grab business cards from everyone who offered, and used her dazzling smile to impress all prospective employers.

"There is one person who I have been dying for you to meet who just arrived. Now as some background he is the owner and founder of BGM the fastest growing marketing and advertising firm in the city. This is the perfect place to get your career started so I need you to really make a good impression," Mrs. Reed ran through while keeping her eyes on where the CEO who had just walked in was going.

She didn't even allow time for Nadia to reply as she went to grab the one man in the room that everyone wanted to talk to. Nadia just stood there mentally practicing her 30 second speech. This was the big break she had been waiting for. In this economy many places weren't hiring, and it seemed that competition for the best internships and jobs was intense. Any leg up she could get on them was huge.

"Nadia, I would like to introduce Ben Morrison. I am sure you know who he is. Nadia VanZant is one of our top scholars at Spelman. I know that she would be a great addition to your company," Mrs. Reed said while Nadia stood staring.

She knew that she should at least feign politeness by shaking his hand, but standing in front of her was the man she had random sex with last night. How could she not have recognized him! Her mind was racing a mile a minute trying to figure out what to do or say. Mrs. Reed cleared her throat and snapped her back into reality.

"Nice to meet you Ms. VanZant. Your adviser has had only wonderful things to say about you," Ben coolly said as if he had never met her.

Now she was livid! How could he not remember her? She had been in his bed literally less than 24 hours ago, and he had no idea who she was. That asshole! However, this was a formal function so she checked her emotions, and decided to play it just as cool.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Morrison. As my adviser said, my name is Nadia VanZant and I am a senior at Spelman College with a major in Economics. I have been watching your company, and the work you are doing with it is extraordinary. I would love to chat with you sometime about how you achieved it, and how I might be a good fit for your firm." Nadia said while shaking his hand and attempting to act as if everything were normal.

"You were right Mrs. Reed she is impressive. I would love to meet with you sometime. Here is my card. Feel free to have my secretary arrange a meeting for us," Ben said while handing Nadia his card.

With that Ben walked away just as casually as he had come over. Never once did he show any glimmer that he remembered her in the slightest. She felt sick at the thought that she had slept with him, and he had so quickly forgotten. She felt used and stupid. She barely made it out of the room to the bathroom before tears started falling.

"How could I have been such a stupid whore last night? And what did I think he would do if I ever saw him again? God, I am such an idiot!" Nadia thought to herself while sitting in the bathroom stall crying and trying to regain her composure.

She hoped Mrs. Reed hadn't noticed her shift in attitude as she excused herself from the room, but she needed to get away before she made a fool of herself in front of the entire room. She really wanted to walk over and slap him in the face, but this was not the time or place. She found his business card in her purse and ripped it into tiny pieces before flushing it down the toilet. That small act of aggression made her feel a little better, and she was finally able to emerge from the bathroom stall. She looked in the mirror and realized there was no way to salvage her makeup.

"Great," she sarcastically said. It seemed that her night at the gala was officially over.

She put her head down as she power walked toward the exit. She needed to get out of there before anyone saw her like this.

"I'm so sorry sir. I didn't see you," she said after she head butted into someone's back on her way out the door.

She looked up only to see that it was him.

"No problem. We are all clumsy occasionally," Ben replied still showing no sign that he actually remembered her.

This time Nadia just could not contain herself.

"Do you really not remember me? I mean really? I was in YOUR bed last night. I can't believe this! You are such an asshole!" Nadia blurted out.

Ben looked at her as if she had lost her mind. Clearly he knew who she was, but this was not the place to talk about their one night stand. Besides, she had disappeared from his apartment so quickly that he figured that she didn't want anything to do with him. Some people had stopped to watch the drama that was unfolding, and Ben was much too private to have this conversation in the doorway of an elite hotel.

"Nadia calm down," he said with an even but stern tone. It was just mean enough to say he meant business without showing that he was actually angry.

He pulled her to his silver Porsche SUV, and told her to get in.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Nadia said while looking at him incredulously.

"I wasn't asking you. Get in the car," Ben replied in the same stern tone. He was beginning to get very agitated with this girl.

Although she really didn't want to, her emotions got the better of her so Nadia got in the car. She just needed validation that she hadn't slept with a total jerk. Ben sped down the road down to his office. He knew they could talk privately there. When they arrived he escorted her into his private lounge.

"Now that we have some privacy, what seems to be your issue?" Ben said while pouring himself a drink.

She knew she should say something, but now that she had the opportunity her mind went blank. She felt hot and embarrassed.

Looking down, all she could think to say was, "I...I mean I just didn't know why you acted that way. I mean not that you owe me anything its just that well it was just last night and after we did all that and then I saw you and I didn't think I was going to see you again...," she rambled.

Something about the ultra confident Nadia becoming such a nervous wreck was both adorable and oddly sexy. There was something different about her that made him actually care about how she felt, but of course he couldn't let her know that.

"You aren't making any sense. Look, I can't have you making outbursts like that in front of my colleagues. Last night was fun, but if this is your reaction to one simple night then we certainly won't be having any more. However, if you can control yourself then I would like to offer you an internship at my company. I was impressed with your work that your adviser sent to me, and you seem like under different circumstances you are a level headed person. So what do you think?" Ben said as if he were in any other business meeting.

Nadia was completely confused. Did he just offer her a job? Great, now she felt like he was hiring her because she slept with him. She wasn't stupid though. An opportunity to work at BGM was exactly what she needed to start her career.

All of a sudden regaining her composure, she replied, "I accept your offer Mr. Morrison. However, I want you to know that this relationship will be strictly business, and that I don't need to sleep with someone for a job. My resume speaks for itself."

"This girl is definitely something," Ben thought, but decided to keep that to himself. "Great then I'll have my secretary contact you with the information on getting you started, and it is definitely your head that got you this position," he assured her.

She thought about the possible double meaning on that one, but let it go. Ben finished his drink and they walked back down to his car. He watched her as she walked in front of him, and bit his lip admiring how her ass looked in that dress. In retrospect, he wished he had made her put in some extra work for her new job up in his lounge. He came back to reality when he realized she was standing outside of his car tapping her foot like an impatient child.

"Could you move a little faster please? I do have other places to be tonight," Nadia said while rolling her eyes. She knew he had been checking her out, and the bulge in his pants did really make her want to lick his body all over again but she fought back that urge.

Although against his better judgment, he couldn't resist her. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist while licking/biting her neck. Nadia desperately wanted to reject him, but the only sound that escaped her mouth was a soft moan. Feeling like that was his sign to continue, Ben pushed her against his car and began grinding his already semi-hard cock against her plump ass while pulling down her strapless dress.

He turned her around and the look in her eyes told him she wanted it just as bad as he did. He bent over so that his lips could wrap around her perfectly round brown nipples. He took turns worshiping each of them with his tongue before unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the ground.

Nadia had completely forgotten they were in the middle of a parking garage until that moment. She wanted to object, but just then Ben dropped to his knees and began licking her thong covered pussy. Her knees felt weak as he pushed her thong to the side and sucked her clit into his mouth while slipping his middle finger into her dripping wet pussy.

"Ahhh fuck....mmmmmm....O Ben," was all that she could manage to say as her breath escaped her.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Ben dropped his pants and pushed her naked body tightly against his car.

"Wrap your legs around me," he said in a deep throaty voice she had never heard him use before.

She complied and as her legs wrapped around his hips, he pushed his cock fully into her.

"Shit! Ah damn...your....pussy...is...ah...so...good," Ben moaned into her ear while he pounded into her.

Nadia was beginning to lose consciousness from the intense pleasure coursing through her body. She wanted him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, but every time she opened her mouth it just stayed in an o shape and nothing but heavy breathing came out.

Ben knew he couldn't hold on long in this position. He grabbed her hair, and pulled her face to him for a passionate kiss. That was too much for Nadia and she started to shudder as her orgasm tore through her body. The clenching of her pussy muscles was all Ben needed to release his cum. They leaned against his car completely spent of all energy.

"Damn if this is part of the job perks, I want a full time offer right now," Nadia said with a smile while trying to catch her breath. Yes once again she kind of felt like a whore, but there was something so naughtily sexy about being Ben's little slut that she could certainly get used to.