From One Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking your relationship to work.
4.3k words
4.43
22.4k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 months later

"Ben Morrison's office, how may I help you?" Liz cheerily greeted the first caller of the day.

It was a Monday and like most Mondays she was expecting the day to get crazy. There was always some fire to put out here or there, but luckily there was a new intern starting today. She loved when interns came because she knew, from previous experience, that they were great for handling most of her work. Looking at the clock, she noticed it was almost 8 am.

"Humph. Mr. Morrison is not going to like that the new intern isn't early for their first day," she thought with an inner smile. Nothing like earning some brownie points by making someone else look bad.

However, much to her dismay, in walked the new intern laughing and chatting just a little too friendly with her husband to be.

"O Nadia, this is Liz. She is my secretary here and she will be more than happy to assist you with anything you may need," Ben casually said as if Liz were merely the coffee girl of the office.

"Nice to meet you Liz," Nadia said with a grin that showed off her perfectly straight white teeth.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm looking forward to working with you," Liz replied happily with her best fake smile while inwardly seething. How could he just dismiss her like that? And in front of the intern of all people!

Nadia and Ben proceeded to his office unaware of the darts being mentally thrown at their backs. Once inside, Nadia took a seat across from Ben's mahogany hardwood desk and reached for her leather portfolio so that she could take notes on her work plan.

"What are you doing?" Ben asked with genuine confusion.

"I am preparing for our meeting. We are going to discuss my work plan right now, aren't we?" Nadia replied.

Ben almost burst out laughing. This college student thought she had REAL work to do in his office. One thing he knew about young college girls is that they didn't have the focus to accomplish any real business building activities. No, he hired interns to look cute in his office, warm up his clients before meetings, and occasionally do some physical tasks.

"Nadia I don't think you understand the nature of your position. I can better explain with a tour. Follow me," Ben stated.

Although utterly confused, Nadia gathered her briefcase and began following her new boss/ lover.

"Notice anything different about my office?" Ben asked smugly.

She wasn't exactly sure what reply he was looking for, but she had done extensive research on BGM and was well aware of the statistics that set this company apart from its counterparts.

"Well I know that the company is always ranked highly for the best work environment, which is evident in the plush lounge area, and that it's always ranked highly for the number of female employees, which I have seen plenty of." Nadia replied matter of factly yet still unsure about where he was going with this.

"Exactly. A lot of women workers. Beautiful women workers. Not to say that they aren't also great at their jobs, but lets face it more people want to buy whatever a bunch of beautiful women are selling. Now with that being said every one of those women holds a masters degree in their field so I trust them to run things pretty efficiently. You however are a college student intern. That means that while you are a beautiful girl I trust you with nothing. Your job will be simply to chat with some of my clients, and come to work looking stunning. Understood?" Ben stated as if he had not just deeply insulted her intelligence.

Nadia stood staring at him stunned. She was absolutely speechless. Never in her mind could she have fathomed that a man could be such a complete and utter ass. She was just about to open her mouth to speak her mind when Ben interrupted.

"O but I will write a great job description for your resume and whatever references you may need, if you do well this summer," he said knowing this would make her reevaluate whatever she was about to say.

Ben knew women all too well. She would accept whatever he wanted her to do because he knew his company's prestige was worth it to her.

"Could you excuse me for a moment," Nadia stated more than asked.

She power walked down the hallway to the bathroom trying to make a decision. Damnit! He was right. She did need this for her resume, and it was too late to just go to another company for an internship. But she couldn't just be some dumb office tramp! She had worked too hard to achieve the great grades and respect she had at school to end up doing meaningless work all summer. Normally in a situation like this she would call Alyssa for help, but as she had not informed her best friend of the true nature of her relationship with Ben she figured this wouldn't be the best time to get a lecture. She and Ben had been sleeping together pretty regularly since their first encounter during the school year. That was months ago, and now here she was stuck in a predicament she had started. What to do? What to do? She raked her brain.

After debating with herself mentally for at least ten minutes, she marched out of the bathroom and into Ben's office.

She cleared her throat to give her speech, "Mr. Morrison, I accept the work you have outlined for me, but I want you to know that you will be severely underutilizing my productivity. I am smart and highly capable of any tasks this company or any other has for me. You have seen my resume so I know that you are more than aware of what I am capable of. However, if it is still your decision to keep me in the role which you stated I am prepared to do that as long as my resume and reference letter reflect more real world marketing experience," Nadia said without a pause for air.

"Great. Now here is your corporate credit card. I expect you to go buy some work clothes that are more tailored to your body's curves, and I will see you tonight at 8pm sharp at Houston's restaurant for a dinner with a potential client. O and you might also want to have something done to your nails."

Ben never even looked up from his papers as he pushed the card across his desk to her. He already knew she would accept working there. After all who wouldn't?

"Is there anything else you will be needing from me today sir?" Nadia said with plenty of attitude and an eye roll for emphasis.

"Just for you to lose the attitude. You're excused now," Ben said while making a shooing motion.

She wanted so badly to reach across that desk and break his arm, but instead she contained her rage and headed for her car. O she was excessively angry, but his corporate bank account is what she intended to take it out on. The rest of her day would be spent inside of Barney's, Neiman Marcus, and Mitchell's spa and salon, on him of course.

***************

"O my God! Girl did you rob a bank, hit the lotto, or do I need to make a call to Mr. VanZandt and tell him you went wild with his credit card?" Alyssa immediately exclaimed when her roommate continued bringing in more and more bags with expensive store names on them.

Laughing, Nadia answered her nosy roommate, "Naw girl, I told you this job paid well. They gave me a salary advance today so I figured I'd treat myself."

"Uh huh well as long as you didn't "treat yourself" out of the rent money I guess we are good. Now show me your stuff!" Alyssa replied still suspicious but too happy to rifle through her roommates new purchases.

As they looked through the $6000 worth of low cut and tight fitting suits, pants, skirts, blouses, and dresses, all Alyssa said was "Ooh girl you know that's too little for you, you should let me have that" or "now when that goes missing don't come looking for it".

They spent the better part of 2 hours looking through everything, and hanging it all in her closet. Glancing at her watch, Nadia noticed it was 7:45pm.

"O shit! I forgot about my business meeting tonight. Ben is going to kill me!" Nadia screamed while panicking.

"What kind of business meeting starts at night? And since when are you and the CEO of BGM on a first name basis?" Alyssa suspiciously asked with an upturned eyebrow.

It was official something was up with her roommate and this new job. She wanted the scoop and she wanted it now.

"No time to explain. Got to shower, dress, and get there. I'm never going to make it. Shit! First day and I'm already messing up an easy job," Nadia stated more to herself than anyone else.

*********

Looking at his watch, Ben was now livid. Where the hell was Nadia? This is why he never trusted interns with anything truly important. He was glad he had called Liz to come to the meeting as well or he would have had no women available to entertain his client at all.

When Liz walked into the restaurant all eyes were on her. She wore a form fitting black dress that dipped dangerously low around her huge cleavage. She always wore dresses that highlighted her cleavage since she was lacking in the ass and curves departments. Her long blonde hair hung in loose curls and combined with the high heel stilettos she wore, she cold have easily been mistaken for a porn star or high class hooker. She found Ben sitting with an older Asian man who couldn't seem to peel his eyes off her breasts.

He looked absolutely delicious. His blonde hair was slicked back giving him a very suave yet professional look, and it was clear that he had also had his mustache trimmed. The black suit he wore with a white under shirt made him look as sexy as 007 himself, but with a much better body. It was taking all her will power not to drug his whiskey and drag him to her car.

"Mr. Lee, this is Liz Montgomery. She is my personal assistant. I'm sure you have met via phone on multiple occasions," Ben said while standing to greet Liz with a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Lee," Liz said while smiling and shaking his hand.

"Ben, you didn't tell me your personal assistant was so beautiful," Mr. Lee replied while shaking Liz's hand and staring directly at her breasts.

The meeting proceeded with Mr. Lee unable to take his eyes off of Liz. She giggled more than necessary to make her breasts jiggle during the conversation, and was hoping he wasn't the only one watching.

Ben could have cared less about Liz's bouncy cleavage, he was just glad he had Mr. Lee distracted as he negotiated the contract for BGM to be the sole marketing contractor of Lee's company.

By the finish of dinner, Ben Morrison had once again succeeded in getting a great contract deal with another new client.

"Thank you so much for your time Mr. Lee and I am looking forward to working with you. Liz will send you over a copy of the contract tomorrow morning, and she would be happy to assist you with whatever else you may need," Ben said with a smile that showed genuine happiness.

Nothing made Ben happier than knowing that he had just put more money in his bank account. However his happiness was soon interrupted.

In ran Nadia more than an hour late rushing to the maître d' to ask where her party was. She looked terribly frazzled, and like she had gotten dressed in the dark. He could even almost swear one of her black pump heels was higher than the other.

"You'll have to excuse me Mr. Lee; I believe I see someone I know. It was great meeting with you though, and once again thank you for choosing BGM," Ben stated while rising from the table and shaking hands with both Mr. Lee and Liz.

Liz saw Nadia as soon as she walked in the door, and wanted to laugh until she cried. She looked terrible! And by the look on Ben's face when he finally spotted her she knew the new little intern was in plenty of trouble.

"Good," she thought, "Now that bitch will get put in her place."

She sat and watched anxiously from her seat at the table. This allowed her a great view without appearing too nosy. She hoped Mr. Lee would excuse himself soon, or she would have to poke his eyes out with her fork for the way he'd been ogling her all night. He finally said something about her being extremely beautiful before leaving. She was so entranced by the argument about to ensue that she didn't hear a word he said.

Ben met Nadia before she could reach the table, and swiftly grabbed her arm to pull her back out front. He didn't like to make a scene so he pulled her to the bar area where there weren't many patrons.

"Where the hell have you been? I gave you one task. One really easy task. What was that one task Nadia?" Ben said with pure fire in his eyes.

"To entertain your clients. And I truly apologize..."Nadia began before being cutoff in mid-sentence.

"Exactly. To entertain my clients and you can't even handle that. I can't believe you had the nerve to ask me for more responsible work when you can't even handle the simplest of tasks. I'm done talking with you tonight. I expect this to be the first and last time we have this conversation. Understood?" Ben said in his deepest tone of voice.

Nadia felt like she was as big as a two year old as she replied, "Yes sir."

Ben didn't feel any remorse for treating her like she was a child, because that was how she had acted today, as irresponsible as a child.

Liz had moved from her seat at the dinner table when she saw them heading for the bar, and got to hear the whole conversation. She smiled wickedly while listening from a distance that allowed her to hear them without being seen. When she realized Ben was done she rushed over to soothe him.

"Ben, are you okay? You seem awfully upset. Why don't you unwind with me and have a drink. I have a full bar of fine wines and liquors at my place," Liz said while rubbing Ben's very tense arm.

Ben thought about it momentarily and decided a drink with Liz, or a couple shots off Liz might be exactly what he needed to de-stress.

"Yea that sounds great Liz. I'll see you at the office tomorrow Nadia, and if you are a minute late past 8 am don't bother showing up," Ben said in a stern voice while intensely staring at Nadia.

Nadia stood in the bar and watched as Liz and Ben left. She was admittedly hurt by the sting of embarrassment, but it almost felt like something more was wrong. She felt like she had been punched in the gut when Liz put her hands all over Ben. She really needed to shake this feeling, but she couldn't. As she drove home all she could think about was disappointing Ben and driving him into the arms of another woman. As much as she hated it to admit it somewhere in her heart it seemed she had developed feelings for a man she knew she could never have.

**********

Across town

"You know I could have told you that girl wasn't going to be good. She looked totally flaky when you brought her in the office today. Besides you don't need her anyway. I think we can both agree I run everything around the office just fine...," Liz said as Ben drove them to his house.

She had offered for him to come to her place, but Ben preferred to sleep in his own bed whenever possible. Now he wished he hadn't brought her with him since she couldn't seem to stop talking.

"...And I really love this Porsche you have. I always wanted a car like this. My father used to own a classic Corvette..." Liz continued while Ben sat agitated.

By the time they finally reached his home, he really did need a drink. After escorting Liz to the living room, Ben headed straight to the liquor cabinet to pour himself a full glass of whiskey and Liz a glass of Moscato.

When he came to hand her the glass of wine he noticed she wasn't on the couch where he had left her.

"Ben! I'm up in your room. Just bring it to me up here," Liz shouted.

She had waited too long for this moment to waste time. When Ben walked in to the room, his jaw dropped as low as the ground but other parts of him shot straight up to the ceiling. Liz was lying on his bed wearing nothing but a black and red bustier, which highlighted her already large breasts, and a matching lace thong. Her long blonde curls falling loosely around her breasts made her even sexier.

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I made myself a bit more comfortable," Liz seductively said while giving a wicked smile at how stiff he had suddenly become.

Ben was about to speak, but Liz ran her finger over his lips and dipped it into his mouth before he could start.

"Shhhh baby all I want to hear tonight is moans," Liz whispered into his ear before licking his earlobe.

She led him over to the bed, pushed him down, and began trailing kisses and licks from his earlobe down to his neck. She wanted to taste and enjoy every inch of his body. This was her chance to prove to Ben she could be his perfect lover everyday for the rest of his life.

After she left a hickey or two on his neck she came back up to kiss his lips. As their lips met she shoved her tongue into his mouth with all the raw passion that had been building inside her for the past year she had been working for him.

Their tongues battled for a few minutes before she released his lips and began inching down his body leaving light licks everywhere she went. She made her way down his perfectly toned muscular arms to his well manicured fingers. As she began sucking on his pointer finger his eyes closed and his body shivered.

"Ahhhhhh, I don't know what you are doing, but don't stop," Ben responded breathlessly to her actions.

She smiled and stared at his now half shut eyes. She could tell he was thoroughly enjoying her slow torturous foreplay.

Once she had sucked every one of his fingers, Liz focused her attention on what she had been waiting a very long time to see. She tugged at his Marc Jacobs black boxer briefs until they were completely off his body.

Seeing him standing at full attention made her want to climb on top of him right away, but she had to restrain the urge to ride him. First she had to suck his erection until he was begging her to ride him.

She started by licking his inner thighs softly causing him to breathe harder and harder as she neared where he really wanted her mouth to be. Once she reached her true target, she began licking and sucking each one in her mouth slowly. Each time she darted her tongue over his balls she felt his muscles spasm.

"Come on Liz, suck me. I can't take it anymore," Ben said in a half pleading half lustful voice.

Liz didn't need anymore encouragement. She personally prided herself on being an expert at blowjobs. After all, everyone has to specialize in something.

She dragged her tongue from the base all the way up to the tip before swallowing him completely. She gagged a little at first, but quickly regained her composure. After her initial dive, she slowed down half sucking him into her mouth and half rubbing her hand over what wouldn't fit.

Ben didn't care what she did as long as she didn't stop. His whole body was out of his control as he succumbed to the overwhelming feelings of pleasure Liz was creating with her mouth.

"Fuck....Liz....ahhhhhhh...amazing," he moaned unintelligibly while she continued.

One thought did cross his mind that made him smile though. He now knew of a much better use for Liz's mouth than all that talking she was doing earlier.

Liz continued until she felt his entire body start to tighten up. She knew that was the first sign of an orgasm she was not ready for him to have yet.

When she released him the disappointment on his face was obvious, but she knew she had something better in store. Nothing made her wetter than sucking a man until he was at maximum hardness for her to ride.

She removed her bustier and thong, and positioned herself over him. Usually Ben preferred to be on top, but he certainly wasn't about to say anything.

Liz lowered herself completely onto him in one smooth motion. The look of ecstasy that consumed her face was only matched by the look on Ben's. He almost came instantly, but she made sure to sit and let his hormones settle before she started riding him.

12