From One Night Ch. 06

Story Info
The Last Chapter.
3.7k words
3.76
22.8k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben pinned Nadia against the wall, and kissed her like he had been hungry for her lips all day. His hands roamed her body before settling on her plump ass. He squeezed it hard as he moved from kissing her lips to biting her neck.

His lips began to roam down further to her breasts, but she stopped him before he could get her nipples into his mouth.

"I have something else in mind," Nadia said with a devilish grin.

She dropped to her knees, and took his entire length into her mouth. She gagged a bit when she had fit him all in, but continued to hold him inside and swirl her tongue around it for almost a full minute.

When she finally released him, she ran her tongue all over his head before beginning to suck him like a porn star. Each time he moaned she felt herself getting wetter. She wanted to make him cum so badly.

Ben had to grab her hair just to hold on to something. His toes were all curled as Nadia gave him the best blowjob he had ever had in his life.

He stopped her before he reached his orgasm and told her to get up and turn around. As soon as he had her in position, he wasted no time in sliding himself inside of her. She was wetter than he had ever felt before.

"O God Ben...that feels so good," Nadia moaned as Ben slid into her from behind.

His hands wrapped around her waist as he pushed himself in as deep as he could. He started with slow strokes as his hands found his way to her breasts to pinch her nipples.

Nadia began rubbing her clit as Ben continued to slowly stroke himself in and out of her. He felt so good inside of her she knew it wasn't going to be long before she came...

"Nadia...Nadia!" Professor Hawthorn exclaimed after she had to call on Nadia twice before she even blinked.

Nadia had been daydreaming in class again. It was her last semester in college and frankly she had become the definition of a student with senioritis. In addition to that condition, she had also been struck by the love bug which essentially equaled a complete inability to focus in class.

"Sorry professor, what was the question?" Nadia said as soon as she realized the entire class was looking at her.

If she were white she would have been red from her embarrassment.

"The question was whether you were paying attention in my class which you have clearly answered. You can dismiss yourself from my class until you can focus on my lecture," Professor Hawthorn replied in her typical stern voice.

Nadia quickly and quietly placed her notebook back in her bookbag and headed for the door. She hated being put on the spot in front of the entire class. Luckily it was an honors class so it was small with only 15 students. However, only having that many peers is also exactly how she'd been caught daydreaming anyway.

"O well, I guess I can go spend the afternoon with Ben now," Nadia thought with a smile.

Her parents would have been mortified if they knew how many times she had skipped class to go out with her new boyfriend. She hadn't told them much about him except that he had already graduated college and had a great job in marketing. She wasn't exactly sure how they would react to his race so when they assumed he was black she just followed their lead. She figured when they reached the "meet the parents" conversation she would let it be a surprise.

She called Ben a few times to let him know she was heading over to his office, but he never answered. There was nothing else to do on campus so she figured she'd just head over to meet him at his office.

Nadia hopped into her Lexus and turned the volume up as high as it would go on her new Lady Gaga album. She sped down I-85 as she sang "Bad Romance" at the top of her lungs.

When she pulled into Ben's office, she made sure to check her makeup and hair. She always tried to look her best when she came to see her man.

"Good afternoon Nadia, how can I help you?" Ben's new assistant Meagan greeted her as soon as she stepped off the elevator.

"Hey Meagan I was just trying to catch Ben to see if he wanted to grab some lunch. Is he available?" Nadia said while peeking around Meagan to see Ben's office.

"No, I'm sorry Nadia. He is out with a client today. I'll be sure to let him know you stopped by though," Meagan replied.

Nadia was admittedly a bit sad that she couldn't reach Ben to get him to play hooky with her for the day, but at least now she might be able focus on getting some homework or studying done.

"Thanks Meagan. I'll just give him a call a bit later," Nadia said as she walked to the elevator.

As she got on to head back out to the car, two other ladies joined her. She didn't recognize them so she figured they had to be new. They were already in mid-conversation as they stepped inside the elevator.

"Yea I know what you mean. That man definitely has the best body in the office," the blonde girl said.

"Are you kidding? I think he has the only great body in the office. I mean there are only a couple men at BGM anyway," the brunette replied.

"Very true. I can only imagine what he must look like shirtless," the blonde said while pretending to fan herself.

"Well I will be sure to let you know tonight. We are going on a date tonight. I am thinking dinner and then..."the brunette replied with plenty of excitement as they walked off the elevator together.

Nadia had listened to the conversation and couldn't help but wonder who they were talking about. After all, as the brunette girl had said, there were only a few men at BGM. The men who were desirable were even fewer. Could they have been talking about Ben? Ben had said he would be busy tonight, but she figured he had a business meeting.

She tried to shake her suspicious thoughts as she drove home, but she couldn't get it off her mind. All her calls to Ben were still going to his voicemail. Usually she didn't want to seem too clingy so she tried not to call him too often, but now she had called him at least twice an hour.

Nadia finally decided to go for a run to take her mind off the issue. But even as she ran her mind began to wander back to Ben.

"Was it possible that Ben had returned back to his old "player" ways?" she thought. "No, he loves me now. Right? I just need to let this go. It's nothing. I trust Ben. I trust him, and everything is fine. He has just been busy with work lately. Besides, that girl could have been talking about any of those guys at BGM. I mean Ted from accounting is decent. His body isn't great, but he is a really sweet guy. I am letting this go. I am just going to trust that Ben is a better person than he used to be."

Nadia continued to try to convince herself that everything was fine as she ran, but she couldn't shake the feeling that Ben would cheat on her if the right brunette or blonde came along.

************

Across town

Ben had been spending the day getting all the details together for his big plan. Tonight was the night he was going to propose to Nadia VanZant. Money had been no object as he laid out the perfect way to make this night everything Nadia could have ever dreamed of.

A week ago, he had been lying in bed with Nadia talking about what her plans were after graduation. She had mentioned a couple potential job offers, but the main offers she was considering were in New York and Atlanta. It was right at that moment, while he held her in his arms, that he realized he didn't know how he would live without her if she left. He had determined that night that the only way to make sure she stayed with him forever was to make her his wife.

Since then, he had been running around like a crazy man trying to get all the details worked out while keeping everything hidden from Nadia. His idea was to surprise her with a limo showing up at her door. The limo would then take her to a salon where her hair and nails would be done. Afterwards, she would be taken to a dress shop where a stunning black dress and diamond encrusted heels had been laid out for her. Finally, she would be dropped off at the Westin hotel and escorted up to the Sun Dial restaurant. He had bought out the entire restaurant so they would be alone with a beautiful view of all of Atlanta as he proposed to her.

The tricky part had been keeping all of this secret from Nadia. They spent almost everyday together, so it was hard not to slip and mention something about the extravagant proposal plan he had assembled. He had determined the easiest way to not give away any information was to avoid her for the week as he set his plan in motion.

Today was finally the day he had been waiting for. He called his limo driver to instruct him to head to her house as soon as she was scheduled to be home from class. It was now 3:00pm so he figured the ball would be rolling on his plan within the next 30 minutes. He was so anxious he couldn't sit down. He kept thinking that there had to be something he was forgetting or missing, or someone he needed to call or instruct. Ben was a complete mess until his driver called to tell him he had Nadia in the car and was headed to the salon.

"Everything is going to go perfect tonight," Ben thought while smiling, and for the first time that day he took a deep breathe and relaxed.

************

Back at Nadia's

Nadia was both confused and shocked. When she arrived home from her run, there was a limo outside her door.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Nadia VanZant?" the driver asked.

He had been given a picture of her so he knew her as soon as she approached the door to her apartment.

"Yes I am, how can I help you?" Nadia replied while still reaching for her keys to the door.

"Mr. Morrison would like me to escort you to have your hair and nails done," the driver said while reaching to open the door of the limo.

"Right now?" Nadia asked still very confused.

"Yes, if that is okay with you," the driver replied.

He was attempting to get her to come with him without answering too many questions since Ben had asked him not to give away the surprises of the day.

"Ok well let me just give Ben a call really quick," Nadia said while reaching for her cell phone.

She called Ben twice, but he didn't answer.

"O well," she thought. "I might as well go. After all I could use a free mani and pedi. Ben is so sweet. I can't believe I doubted him."

With that in mind, she hopped inside the limo and prepared to go get a day of beauty courtesy of her very sweet boyfriend.

When she arrived at the salon, it was complete chaos. It seemed like every time she sat down to have one service done, she was quickly taken to have something else done. However by the time they were finished, she looked stunning. Even though she was still in her jogging suit, she had a fresh set of French tip acrylic nails, a French tip pedicure, a beautiful spiral curled hair style, and they had even done her makeup.

She was certainly feeling like a princess as she headed to the limo to go home. She couldn't wait to get home to show Alyssa the final product of the day of beauty Ben had bought her.

"If this was his way of making up for not being able to see me tonight and being so busy lately then I hope he makes that mistake a lot," she thought while smiling to herself.

The limo driver stopped outside of a boutique she had never heard of before, and opened up her door.

"What's going on?" Nadia said in confusion and anticipation.

She was about to jump up and down screaming if Ben was taking her on a shopping spree now.

"You will see inside," the driver said with a knowing grin.

Nadia attempted to control herself as she went inside the boutique.

The saleswoman greeted her as soon as she walked in, "Welcome Miss VanZant! Your order is here waiting. Please go in and try it on. If there are any alterations necessary we can handle them immediately."

Nadia was still confused, but she grabbed the package and headed to a dressing room. When she opened it she had to gasp. Inside was the most beautiful black dress she had ever seen.

The dress had a v-cut in the front that showed off the little cleavage she had, and in the back it dipped all the way down to the small of her back. It fit every curve of her perfectly, and had a sexy split on the right side that ran all the way up to the middle of her thigh.

When she stepped out of the dressing room, the saleswoman took one look at her and declared that something was missing. When she returned she had a shoe box in her hand.

"I think these will go with that dress perfectly," she said with a smile.

Nadia opened the shoe box and almost dropped it.

"Are those diamonds? I mean real diamonds?" Nadia said almost unable to catch her breathe.

"Yes ma'am," the saleswoman said as if it were nothing unusual.

Nadia was sure she was about to either faint or have a heart attack. She was holding shoes that were probably more expensive than her entire tuition from all 4 of her years at Spelman.

"I can't accept these. Do you have any other shoes available?" Nadia said while attempting to hand the shoes back.

"I'm sorry but those were specially chosen for you by Mr. Morrison," the saleswoman replied.

Nadia couldn't believe Ben had bought her such an expensive gift. She put the shoes on with her dress, and felt just like Cinderella. There was no way that this day could get any better.

After she had twirled around in the mirror enough to be satisfied that she was gorgeous, she took the dress off and it was taken to the limo.

"Are we headed back to my house now driver?" Nadia said feeling a bit exhausted from all of the excitement of the day.

"We have one more stop Ms. VanZant," the driver simply replied while heading to the Westin hotel.

When they arrived, Nadia was excited to see what her last surprise of the day would be.

The driver handed her dress and shoes to a bellhop who proceeded to escort her to a hotel room. Inside the room was a note from Ben.

It said, "Nadia I hope you have enjoyed your day today. I would love for you to join me upstairs at the Sun Dial restaurant for dinner tonight. You will find everything you need to get freshened up is available here. Should you need anything else, feel free to call the concierge. I look forward to seeing you tonight. Love, Ben."

She smiled the entire time she read the note. Ben was so romantic and sweet. She felt terrible that she had spent the earlier part of the day thinking he was capable of hurting her.

She needed to let go of her memory of the old Ben, and focus on the person he was now.

***********

In the Sun Dial Restaurant

Ben had been in the restaurant pacing for at least an hour. He had come over as soon as his driver called to let him know that Nadia had arrived at the hotel. He was extremely nervous as he mentally practiced his speech repeatedly. He had never thought this day would come for him, and now he felt completely unprepared.

When Nadia finally walked through the doors of the restaurant, he lost track of any thoughts he had been having.

She looked stunning, gorgeous, and amazing. He was completely in awe.

"Ben!" Nadia exclaimed while running over to hug and kiss him. "Baby I love, love, love you! Thank you so much! This dress is so beautiful, and these shoes are just beyond words. I don't know what I did to deserve all this, but thank you so much baby!"

Nadia didn't think she would ever be able to let go of him. She kept kissing him despite the fact that he was attempting to make her let go.

"Nadia I'm glad to see you too but you have to let go," Ben said while wriggling out of her grasp.

She feigned a pouty face momentarily, but followed him as he took her hand and lead her to a table that offered the most beautiful view of the city.

"Nadia, I'm glad you enjoyed all of the surprises I planned for you today. You said you didn't know what you did to deserve all this, but you should know. You deserve anything I can give because you have helped make me a better man. I love you, and I don't know what I would ever do if you weren't by my side," Ben said before getting out of his seat and taking Nadia's hand while getting down on one knee. "I guess what I am trying to say is Nadia VanZant will you marry me?"

Nadia was completely taken aback. She had never guessed that everything he had done that day was leading up to a proposal. She wanted to scream yes, but when she opened her mouth all that came out was, "Ben, I can't."

Now Ben was the one stunned. He had never expected her to say no. He jerked his hand back from hers as if it had burned him.

"Ben I'm sorry it's just that I don't know if we are ready for that yet. I love you but we have only been serious a few weeks, and I still have my doubts about trusting you occasionally. I really do love you, I just can't jump into saying yes to marrying you until I'm sure. I do want to marry you someday I just don't think right now is the right time," Nadia pleaded to him.

She needed him to understand that she did love him, and that she would want to marry him someday but this was just too sudden. She hadn't even told her parents all the real details of her relationship! She couldn't call them and say she was getting married. Besides that, she knew from earlier that day that she wasn't sure if she 100% trusted him yet. She just needed some time.

Ben couldn't find any words to say. He was hurt beyond belief. He simply backed away from the table, and headed for the door.

"Ben! Please wait. Can we talk about this?" Nadia ran after him in tears.

She tried to touch him, but he moved away. He could feel the tears welling in his eyes as he pushed the elevator button anxiously. He needed to get away from her and fast.

Nadia did the only thing she could think to do which was to grab him and try to kiss him. He tried to resist returning her kiss, but his body overpowered his mind and he felt his tongue sliding into her mouth.

Their faces were both wet with tears as they kissed passionately. Ben pulled away from her after a minute of kissing and looked into her eyes. He could see that she was searching for a response that meant that everything would be fine, but he couldn't say that.

"I've got to go Nadia," Ben said while getting on the elevator.

She didn't want to push the issue any further until he had some time to himself so she let the elevator go without getting inside.

She had no idea it would be the last time she had the chance to talk to Ben Morrison.

The End

***********

Epilogue

Nadia called Ben repeatedly on his cell phone, but it was never on. She attempted to show up at his office and apartment, but security wouldn't let her through. Any time she called his office, his secretary would tell her he was unavailable.

After a few weeks of trying, she realized there was nothing else she could do. She felt awful that she had turned down Ben's proposal but she knew it wasn't the right time. She would have married him one day, but she wasn't ready for that step yet.

Nadia finished out her last semester at Spelman without speaking to Ben once. She decided that she needed to forget about him, and move on with her life. She accepted the job offer from New York, and moved away as soon as she received her diploma.

She may have been running from her past in Atlanta, but she knew she would never forget her first love.

*

Note from the Author: Wow this has been such a journey trying to figure out the right way to end this story. For all the people who have come to love Ben and Nadia I know you have to hate that they didn't end up together, but I like to involve some of my personal life into my stories and frankly in the end of the real life story I ended up single but still in love. Not to give away too much, but you will see Nadia and Ben again in my other stories.

Much Love,

ChocolateSwirl