From One Thing To The Next

Story Info
How small steps can open a couple's life.
7.8k words
4.69
43.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,812 Followers

I think we were all getting tired. I mean really tired: getting up early to enjoy most of the perfect winter days on this mountain, skiing all day, partying just about every night and doing our best to sleep in a cabin full of people... Not easy. The first two or three days and nights were fine, but now, at the end of this wonderful spring break week, the signs of fatigue were more and more evident.

And for my girlfriend Cassandra and me, signs of sexual needs were also quite obvious. The week had been nearly perfect all around, but living in close quarters with five other people for that long means that your "alone time" will be severely restricted. There were two rooms in the cabin, each with two double beds. Four of our friends were in the other room, two guys and two girls, but not couples. Everybody had thought that spontaneous couples would be forming during the week, but it didn't happen. So the girls shared a bed, and the guys were forced to do the same.

In our room Cassandra and I slept together, and Peach had the other bed to herself. "Peach" wasn't her real name, obviously, but everybody called her by that nickname. I'm not sure where it came from, but from what I can gather it's a French play on words with the word "sin". For some obscure situation, to which I'm not privy to, Cassandra and her came up with the name a few years ago, and it stuck.

In any case, Peach was the reason we were all here. We all enjoyed skiing, but, hadn't it been for Peach, there would have been other alternatives we could have considered for our spring break. She really was, still is, a ski buff. As soon as the first snowflakes appear until you can ski in your bikini, Peach is on the slopes. College barely put a dent in her ski time. She was well known in the dozen closest ski resorts around our college.

She was also well liked, especially by men. Oh the women liked her too, because she was so charming, generous and always smiling. But she was also living up to many ski fantasies: she had the lean athletic body of someone who had both a narcissist streak and truly enjoyed sports. Long legs, firm thighs and ass; a flat, nearly chiseled abdomen, strong shoulders and a very nice pair of breasts to cap it all off. She also liked to flaunt her body. Well, maybe "flaunt" is too strong a word. She liked to show it, for sure.

Her breasts were somewhat of a surprise for me. I'm a breast man, an unrepenting lover of large breasts. Hers were not small by any means, but nor could they be called big. They were 34Cs to be exact. I learned that three days ago, during a rare moment where I was nearly alone in the cabin. But before getting into that, I have to point out that Peach's body really is in top condition. She's about five foot nine, only a few inches shorter than me, and while she excels at all kinds of sport, she nobody would ever call her a tomboy now. Her adolescent growth spurt freed her from that permanently. She was lean and tight, and her breasts looked like they exploded from her chest by mistake. Not that I had ever checked per se, but compared to my hands, they were relatively small. As I said, I like large breasts. Like my girlfriends; 32EE. But in proportion to Peach's slim frame, they were very noticeable. Very.

Now, how did I discover their exact size? While Julia was in the shower on our second day here, and everybody else was outside, I snuck-in to our own room and found a couple of Peach's very nice bras in her stuff.

She wasn't a particularly private person, few narcissists are, nor someone you could called orderly: finding those two bras meant barely more than looking around to her part of the room. I did find a few sports bras, but two others that were definitely not designed for intense activity. One of them was a classic, deep green, lose-lace type. Little flowers of a deep red-wine color were stitched between the cups and on the straps. Closing my eyes, I imagined her wearing this, her long straight black hair flowing over and around. It would be quite a sight. I'd seen Peach in a bikini a few times already, including three late evenings in the cabin's jacuzzi, but this would be something quite different.

Before Julia stopped the water, I also looked at the other bra. If you can call it a bra. It was a sex-toy half-cup thing, with the bottom part in a very transparent material. All black. Now, imagining Peach with this bra gave an entirely different image. Seeing that her nipples were pretty high and prominent, that flimsy bra wouldn't hide them at all. The metal underwire would serve to push her breasts even higher on her chest, transforming then from beautiful globes of flesh into raw sex objects. When I heard Julia walk out of the bathroom I got up quickly and busied myself in my bag. I waited for my erection to subside, found my parka then went outside to get ready to leave.

Back to tonight, the last night here for all os us, Cassandra made me forget about all that. We were in one of the rented cars, with John driving, Peach sitting in front next to him, while Cassandra and I in the backseat. To be more precise, Cassandra had her hand on my thigh. My utmost upper thigh. Actually, she was touching the side of my cock through my pants. Most of us only wore "ski pants" under our suits, essentially thermal PJs. At the end of the day, we all throw our suits in the trunks and ride home wearing those pants. Those very stretchy pants.

Cassandra and I hadn't had sex for a long while. Just about two weeks now. Her period had ended just before coming here, and at first we thought that it was great timing. Little details like this could ruin romantic week-ends. But when we saw that we wouldn't be alone in a room, our plans changed. Having sex on the other side of very thin walls is one thing, but having sex in the same room as your girlfriend's best friend is quite another. And while Cassandra and Peach were just as different "inside" as their bodies were different (Cassandra was an all-women woman: don't worry, you'll be meeting her body soon enough!), they hooked up during high-school and never let go.

But back to the sexual need problem. I truly was in need: it was all I could do "not" to think about fucking Cassandra all day long. And now, the the darkness of this car, here she was teasing my cock through very thin pants. We looked at each other, smiled, and I decided to return the favor. When I spread the unused blanket over our bodies, Cassandra grinned, knowing what was about to come. Yet that grin disappeared in surprise when my hand moved from her thigh to her pelvis, then up to her belly to allow my fingers to slip under the thermal PJs. No panties were in the way.

Her eyes grew wide open and she looked at John and Peach in front. I looked too, and they were still in conversation: maybe Peach had her eyes on him, one of her bras reserved for him later tonight? In any case, my hand was now sliding down through Cassandra's small bush and I found her pussy already hot and wet. She'd undoubtedly spent the day thinking about sex as well. I was not about to waste any time, since I knew we only had about ten minutes before arriving.

I also knew exactly how Cassandra liked to be caressed. I pressed my entire hand on her mound and closed my four fingers on her labia. The tip of my middle finger was right above her whole, which would have been wet enough to let my cock all the way in without problem. But, like most women I'd known, Cassandra didn't enjoy having fingers inside her nearly as much as feeling them playing with her clit. First step: I started moving my hand sideways, back and forth, forcing her lips to roll over and against her clit.

I saw her biting her lower lips. She also threw her head against he headrest, and arched her back. Even in the dark, even under dark blue PJs, even with a sports bra, I saw her great breasts rising in the moonlight. Trying the gage her state and the remaining time, I increased the pressure of my whole hand very slightly. Then Peach turned around and asked Cassandra a question. To which she had to choice to respond with:

"What?"

"Do you guys think you'd like to come back next year?" She had turned her head just for a few seconds, and was now back in her seat.

I was forced to reply, while Cassandra was trying to remove my hand. "Sure! Why not? I think we enjoyed both the mountain, the jacuzzi and the people here. Haven't we, Honey?"

If her intent was pretty clear: remove your hand and let me speak coherently, the lack of strength in her hands was telling me and different story: keep going, I'm enjoying this public thing.

"Yep." was all Cassandra could actually say.

"Nice! I'm starting to know the manager here and I'm sure we could have one of the bigger cabins for the same price next year. "

The look John gave her when she mentioned the manager, who happened to be tall and hunky and the object of all the women's attention, told a lot. Maybe he was interested in Peach, not the other way around.

But right now neither me nor Cassandra could have cared less about that. I had changed my movements: then sideways; now up and down. And from time to time I would plunge my middle finger inside her.

"Hey Cassandra," asked Peach again, "would you mind sleeping with me tonight?"

"Huh?" she asked, the question that was on everybody's minds.

"Oh!" she laughed. "Not in that way. But like we used to do when we were younger!"

"Er, why?" The normally voluble Cassandra was inexplicably using very short sentences tonight.

"Well I spent the entire week warding off men, not finding a single one that I'd like to play with for a night..."

The hidden message was perfectly clear: John was not going to see those bras. Tonight or ever.

"Er, OK. If that's what you want" Cassandra answered. What *she* wanted was to scream out her approaching climax.

"Hey! what about me?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Oh my, is there a single guy in the world who does not want to sleep with me?" quipped Peach. Faking a huge sigh of capitulation.

Everybody laughed, except, of course, John.

"I'm sure he would, actually," said Cassandra, to my utter surprise. "But I think that I'm going to stay with him tonight."

Peach turned around at the strange joke, and the two girls shared a laugh together. Cassandra's was just a bit too intense, as she was trying to hide her pleasure.

"What the heck does that mean?" I asked the obvious question, but keeping my tone playful.

John, accepting the situation as best he could, added: "Are you honestly saying that you wouldn't want to, given the chance?"

Cassandra and I laughed again, but before I could try and formulate a reply, Peach said: "OK, that's enough now. Can we talk about something else than people wanting to sleep with me? Give me a break!"

Everybody laughed again, and this time Cassandra abandoned herself to her climax. With the noise of the car, the laughter and the music, I'm pretty sure nobody else noticed. She was looking at me, silently mouthing: "You're crazy!" I laughed again, and slowly pulled my hand back.

Luckily we arrived very soon after, both because of the tension and the odor of sex that was starting to be more obvious. The near perfect darkness also allowed me to cover my erection easily. When Peach's fingers brushed against mine while I was handing her her gear, I realized that my fingers were still slightly humid. I tried my best to dry them on the seat, but that particular smell is hard to get rid of. Did she notice, would she notice later tonight? I felt bad for a second or two, then let chance run its course.

There was only the four of us in the cabin; the other three were still at the mountain, deciding to stay later for this lat night. We decided that an extended stay in the jacuzzi was a better idea. When Peach came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her very small green bikini, and saw that John was still in his room, she came to us: "Let me stay alone with John for a few minutes. I don't think he took my refusal in the car. Maybe it would have went better if it hadn't turned into a joke about my sex life!"

We laughed with her, then agreed. When John came out, Peach turned to him, took his hand and invited him to the Jacuzzi with her. Visibly surprised, he agreed. Left alone, I looked at Cassandra:

"What was all that about me wanting to sleep with Peach?" I asked, smiling but very curious.

"Oh come on Alex, don't tell me you never thought about it?" she said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I'm glad you never showed it, or tried to do anything about it, but let's be honest: *everybody* wants to sleep with Peach."

"Everybody?" I added stupidly.

"Yep. Gods..." she added in a whisper, coming closer to me, "even I thought about it a few times in fantasies!"

I was stunned! Not that she had thought about it: Cassandra had experimented with girls during adolescence. But that she would share something like that? Now? Reacting to the look of surprise she was seeing on my face, she added: "I don't mind that you think about her like that sometimes..."

Interrupting her, I added: "Well, I never anything of the sort!"

"Hehehe, I know love, and I thank you for it. But I must say I'm surprised that I never saw an erection appear while she prances around in that bikini of hers!" I didn't know what to say to that, so I kept silent. "But for now, I'm pretty curious to see how she'll handle John. Poor guy, he never had a chance..."

Cassandra took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom, without turning the light on. Crowding in the window, we could see both of the in the jacuzzi, talking. John was calm, but it was clear that he had been said no a second time, on clearer terms.

"Peach told me that she's a pro at this, that she knows how to handle men in these kinds of situations."

"What can she say?" I asked, really curious.

"I don't know."

As it turned out, it was not something she said, but did. After the conversation was over, no more than two minutes later, she scooted over to him and squeezed his shoulder. He visibly brightened. Then, after Peach asked him a long question, John's eyes grew wide open in surprise. To everybody's surprise, even Cassandra's breath caught in her throat, Peach sat up straighter in the Jacuzzi, pulling her breasts above the waterline. Then, as if in a dream, she pulled the two small triangles of cloth that were covering them to the side. For a few seconds, her breasts were out in the cold air, gloriously enjoying John's devouring stare.

It was dark, but the cabin's light was more than enough: Cassandra and I were just as riveted as John. Peach's breasts were incredible: round, high, firm, perky, more generous than her figure should have allowed. They were absolutely great. Then, after a nod from Peach, one of John's hand came up from underwater and started to caress them. No wonder guys didn't feel depressed after such a rejection! Cassandra and I were hypnotized by the scene, and stood silently until Peach plunged back down into the water, hiding her breasts again.

"That's how she does it, the little devil!" Cassandra said, a laugh very near to the surface.

Standing behind her, I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her wonderful breasts.

"Haha, wouldn't you like to caress hers... pervert!" she was still laughing softly.

"Now way... Why would I want lesser breasts than the ones I already love?" It was true, but it was also quite cheesy.

"Haha, cut it out romeo. If you don't want them, I'd sure like to myself!"

She laughed again when she heard the low grunting in my throat. "Let's go out Alex, or else you won't be able to for a while." She was right, of course. My erection was growing, both from the breasts I'd seen and from the ones I was still fondling.

The rest of the evening, even when the three others finally came back from the mountain, was very fun. We stayed up very late, but eventually our accumulated fatigue forced us to the beds. Peach kissed John on the cheek before coming to our shared room, and he really did look like everything was perfect. He'd been rejected by a pro, in a grand and unique way.

I think I fell asleep as soon as my head touched my pillow, only to be awakened by a very very full bladder. The cabin was still in utter darkness, but looking outside I saw that dawn was not so far off. As I got up to go to the bathroom, I realized that I had a raging erection. So with the sexual need, the nearly public masturbation session, Peach's impressive display, Cassandra's breasts in my hand during sleep, why was I surprised. Luckily the darkness allowed me safe passage to and from the bathroom, even though I was only wearing my boxers.

After waiting in the cold bathroom for some blood to pull out of my cock, I took my leak and walked back to the bed. I knew my cock was still hard, and when I slipped under the blankets and spooned Cassandra, our backs to Peach, I felt it lodge itself between her asscheeks. She still didn't have any panties. "Why bother?" She had said when I asked earlier this week, but we both knew it had only been to tease me. So right now she didn't have any panties, and her pussy was still as burning hot as earlier. When I slid back down slightly, the head of my cock dove deeper between those cheeks, finding more heat. No response from Cassandra.

More than a few times I'd found her this way, sleeping in the middle of the night with a pussy as wet as can be, fully ready for me. I grinned, both glad and scared: I really couldn't fuck her right now, but I knew that I would need her help to resist the temptation. She was asleep. No help there. Arching my lower back, I felt my cock sliding deeper between her cheeks until I felt definite wet heat. I took a slow, long breath. Those times when I had found her asleep and ready, I had always managed to slip the head of my cock inside her before actually waking her up. This had both surprised me and made me laugh: how hard can someone sleep?

Tonight it was driving me insane. I was not going to stop myself alone, and she was probably sleeping very deeply after a long week. Moving even further down, always a risk of waking her, I felt my cock slip against her wetness until I knew her lips were parting around me. Saying a mental "Oh fuck it!", I pushed into her, feeling her pussy accepting me gratefully. I was in heaven after being deprived for two weeks. Cassandra moved and moaned, but didn't wake up immediately. I couldn't believe it!

Putting my hand on her hip, I arched my lower back the other way and pushed in deeper. I was biting my pillow to stop any moans, but I kept pushing slowly. When I was about halfway in, I felt her waking up. "Alex," she whispered, "what are you doing?" Convinced that she wouldn't speak too loudly, she had whispered after all, I grabbed her hip and pushed all the way in. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..." was all she whispered. "Fuck this is good, this is sooo good!" She added later, as I was pulling out, then back in.

After placing her hand on her pussy, she asked me to roll over her. So we did. Still under the blankets, I found myself above her, from behind, fucking her six feet away from her best friend. We both turned our head to our left, to look at Peach. Thankfully, she was still sleeping on her back, her head turned towards the other wall. She was even snoring very faintly. Satisfied, I pushed deeper into Cassandra, feeling her fingers dancing against her clit. "What would you do," I whispered very softly in her ear, "if she woke up and looked at us?"

She didn't reply at first, and I thought that I went too far. But less than a minute later I felt her entire body arch then relax in a silent orgasm. Wow! She was even in deeper need than I was! Perfectly silent, I didn't know how as Cassandra was usually a very noisy orgasmer, she thoroughly enjoyed and stretched her orgasm for all it was worth. My head was still against hers, and she whispered: "Don't stop, I want at least another one." As ordered I kept going at it.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,812 Followers