From Online Slut to Real Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
She is claimed in front of her hubby.
1.2k words
4.14
142.2k
39
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,409 Followers

-------------------------

Author's note: This story contains interracial sexual contact. If this offends you, please stop here and find another story to read. If not, I hope you enjoy not only this, but also the first chapter in the story...

-------------------------

I awoke on my back to the sensation of a strong hand caressing up my body, finally cupping my breast and squeezing it through my satin dress. I could feel a soft breeze as my skirt lay immodestly across my hip and stomach, exposing my lower half to my new Master. I opened my eyes to see the setting sun cast long shadows of the trees in the yard across my bedroom sliding glass door. The day was getting long, and so was my Master's manhood.

His throbbing black cock lay across my splayed thighs as his hand continued to grope my breast, pinching my nipple with his long, dark fingers. I could not help to let the arousal he was creating in me grow until both nipples were growing to full hardness. I turned my head to smile at his, our lips meeting in a kiss, first soft and sweet, almost innocent, then my lips parted to allow my tongue to caress his.

As we kissed, his hand left my breast and trailed down my body to my mound, his fingers running through my bikini trimmed pubic hair. He broke our kiss and Darin spoke.

"Who's slut are you?" he asked.

"I am your slut, Master. I am yours to use as you desire. I will please you, or whomever you wish, whenever you wish, wherever you wish!" came my surprisingly steady reply.

"When will your husband be home?" Darin asked.

My eyes looked to the glass door, trying to ascertain the time. It was obviously well into the afternoon, if not early evening. "Soon, Master. Soon."

"Excellent!" He replied as he moved off his side and straddled my chest, his weight considerable, but his legs long enough that I didn't suffocate. He lay his hot, throbbing black cock against my lips. "Suck me, bitch!" he ordered unnecessarily.

I parted my lips and extended my tongue to flick at the head of his cock while I reached for his base with one hand. He tasted salty and had a definite musky odor as my tongue circled his glans, my jaw widening as I prepared for him to feed his shaft to me. It did not take long.

He was surprisingly gentle as he forced the first few inches of himself past my lips, and my tongue continued to work, this time on the soft and sensitive underside of that magnificent black cock. His hips began to pump slightly, driving his cock in and out of my mouth while my body began to become fully aroused. My nipples were hard as large pebbles, and my moisture beginning to flow, preparing my vagina for the mating that nature intended for a woman to have.

After a few minutes of suckling Darin's manhood, he decided it was time for more action. He clambered off the bed and walked to the headboard, his stiff member bounding with every long-legged step. He pulled on my leash until he could lash it securely to the base of the headboard, effectively tying my down and making me vulnerable to his every whim and fantasy. My eyes trailed him as he came back to the foot of the bed and again climbed aboard, his long, hard snake pointing at my crotch as he did so.

I didn't hesitate and instant as his knees landed between mine, and I raised my bent legs both upwards and outwards until Darin had a full view of my moistness, and what was now his pussy to consume. My arms lay above my head in total supplication, and I slowly licked my lips in a lustful gaze, one aimed to show him how much desire I had for him. I was giving myself to him totally, a submission more complete than any I had given my husband.

Darin lowered himself onto me, resting his upper body on his elbows so as not to totally smother me, his cock twitching as it lay against my labia. I raised my upturned face to his and again parted my lips to kiss him, passionately, with my tongue reaching out for his. As we kissed, his tongue probing my mouth, I felt his hips begin to thrust against me, and his pubic bone began to gently bump my clit, making it grow from firm to hard, each bump from him sending a soft jolt of pleasure deep into me. Each little jolt making my voice whimper softly.

Darin's dry-humping became harder and faster as we repeatedly kissed, and I felt my hands reach for his massive shoulders, caressing them and moving to feel his taut back. My hips began to rock to him, my vagina now fully wet and burning to be used by my ebony stud, to be impaled and used, hard and rough. "Fuck me, Master... fuck me please!" I begged him.

I dropped my heels to the bed and lifted my hips to him, rocking my pussy to force his cock inside me, my voice whining a little as I begged to be used like a common whore. Darin raised up and relented, allowing his cock to press forward, forcing my labia to part as he applied gentle pressure with his hot, throbbing cock. My back arched as I felt him enter me, my lungs gasping loudly as his girth stretched me further than my husband could. The force of his weight as his cock fully impaled me made me grunt as we landed back fully on the bed, his body again my his elbows as his hips began to slowly withdraw until his cock was only just inside me, then he lowered them, feeding his black snake to me slowly, making me feel every fraction of an inch of him as his cock began to take control of my body.

It seemed only moments before his pace was quickening, and my chest was heaving in time with his thrusts, my voice a loud moan every time he thrust into my hot box. It was then I heard the front door slam, and my husband call my name, asking where I was. I reached my arms around Darin's neck as he kept his rhythm, my moaning egging him on.

"Oh...yeeesssss...fuck me! Fuck me harder, Master!"

It was then the bedroom door opened, and there stood Ben, hand still on the door knob, mouth hanging wide open as he saw his wife being mercilessly pounded by a large black male. I don't know if Darin was ready, or if being watched spurred him on, but he chose right then to climax, flooding my womb with more of his essence, a few drops even leaking onto the soft satin bedding. My voice crying out as my own small climax followed.

"Who's slut are you?" Darin demanded.

"I am your slut, Master. I am yours to use as you desire. I will please you, or whomever you wish, whenever you wish, wherever you wish!" I replied, looking deep into his eyes..

With that, Darin looked over his shoulder at my husband and sneered at him.

"She's my bitch now!"

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,409 Followers