From Reluctance to Repetition

Story Info
He begged me share me with others & now I can't stop
3.5k words
4.22
114.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
June_May
June_May
11 Followers

My name is Joan. I will give you a little background about my hubby, Matt, and myself. We are a white couple, married 9 years, have '3' kids, live on a large property in Wisconsin . He is 32, 6'-2" tall, 196 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, 8 1/2" in 'manhood' dept. I am 30, 5'-2", 117 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, 34B. Someone -- a relative stranger - recently told me -- after seeing some pictures that I sent him over the Internet that I'm "stunningly attractive," but he probably just wants to get into my panties even though he lives all the way in California . He said, "no, we're far enough away" that he could be "totally honest" and that he was being so. So I guess I'm certainly not bad looking... But I still think he fantasizes about getting my panties.

Anyway, my husband's and my love life was getting a little boring, and my husband started getting a strange feeling that he would like to see me being satisfied by another man -- probably fueled by seeing or reading things about that on the web. I absolutely refused. He kept begging, he must have begged me for 2-3 years.

Eventually he gave up asking, but one day asked me if he could take a couple of nude pictures of me to take with him on his business trips. I said yes, if he promised to never show them to anyone. Well, being a man, he lied, and said ok. Well, I looked so sexy, he ended up showing them to his brother. He evidently was thrilled beyond words.

Hubby ended up, during sex, telling me that he had shown my nude pictures to his brother, David. I was so mad I wouldn't talk to him for a week. Eventually, after all was well again - again during sex - he told me how hard David got immediately after seeing my picture. I didn't answer. A week or so later, he mentioned it to me again - again during sex - and kept telling me. David was like a man obsessed after seeing me nude, he couldn't compliment me enough and he was telling hubby how lucky he was to have me.

I surprised him by asking, "Which ones did you show him?"

He knew right there, something was stirring in my mind. Then again during sex, he started saying things like, I'll bet David would love to see you do this, I'll bet he'd love to touch you here, have you do that to him, things like that.

When Matt had first started talking about me being with another guy, I was soo sure he just wanted to be with another girl. But when he talked about it, he always got very aroused so I soon realized it did excite him. In time, it started to excite me. As it turned out, it was the most exciting thing we had ever done

Anyway, to make a long story a bit shorter, I ended up saying, 'OK, but just this once' to making love to him. I was a virgin when we were married and up till that point, had still never had another man.

He watched us thru the bedroom door the first time we were together. He said it was incredible.

He even wrote his own account of what it was like so he could share it with a couple of his online "friends" who also want their wives to be a shared, "hotwife," as they refer to them... to us.

Here is Matt's account:

It started just like 98% of the other "wife/lovers experiences" in that, I started mentioning it to her during love making. Only difference was, I didn't say' some other man', I said my brother. Things like, "God, I'll bet he would love you to do that to him," or, "I'll bet he's never felt anything this good." At first, she just ignored me. Next she got mad.

Later on, she would sometimes answer like, when I asked her if she would like 'him' to be doing that to her, she would sometimes say yes ,in the heat of passion. I knew then that maybe someday, my dreams would be realized.

Eventually, with much begging on my part, trying as hard as I could to verbalize why I would want her to do something like that, she agreed to do it.

"Just once," she emphatically said.

I asked her if I could help her pick out an outfit to wear

She said, "No, I'll find something."

I thought, aw shit, she's going to wear flannel pj's.

When the night finally arrived, he came in while she was in the bathroom taking a shower. He and I just 'small talked' sports etc, then I heard the bathroom door open. I almost lost my breath when she walked in with the sexiest nightie I have ever seen her wear. It was almost completely 'see thru,' and she was made up and looked unbelievable. She smiled, and he almost choked, and she just stood there saying hello and I don't remember what else.

Finally I said, to both of them, don't you think he should kiss you to see if this is really going to happen?

She smiled, walked over to him, reached up, put her arms around him, and started kissing him very tenderly. It wasn't long before the kiss turned far more passionate, and I could see their tongues starting to explore each other. I was already hard as a rock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

He slowly slid, one hand down her back until it was on her ass. She arched her body towards his hand and kissed him harder. Then he pulled her closer to him, and she moved slowly against him rubbing her visibly, wet, hot pussy against his leg. She reached towards his crotch and took his hard-on in her hand.

She said, "Wow, Matt was right, you really do want to do this."

She turned around until her ass was up against his cock. She arched backwards and moved against him with her sweet ass. He had his left hand on her left breast, I could see her nipples were like granite. She tipped her head back ass he continued to grind against him, and he kissed her neck, then her ears, then a very open mouthed, tongue-extended, sexy kiss. They were now kissing deep, passionate kisses.

I was getting harder and harder. I thought I was going to cum right there but I didn't.

She was getting extremely aroused. He slid his right hand to her pussy and began fondling it.

She opened her legs while saying, "Oh God, oh God!"

Since no man had ever touched her there besides me before, I wasn't sure how she would react, but the way she did was exactly what I had hoped for.

She became extremely aroused and continued squirming against his hand repeating "Oh God, oh God," over & over.

He continued stroking her pussy, and she had her right hand on top of his, holding him tighter. He was beside himself with what was happening, so he turned her around once more to face him, quickly held her close, which was getting more difficult since his cock was now throbbing in a huge hard-on. My wife had him turned on fantastically(as the whole scene in front of me did to me also).Its funny, but I was so turned on, I can remember almost every little detail today as if it happened yesterday rather then three months ago.

Anyway, David had trouble talking, but he said in a quivering voice, "Should we go in the other room now?"

She nodded; I don't think she could get the words out, and she took him by the hand and lead him into our bedroom.

My heart was pumping a hundred beats a second, but what happened next I wasn't ready for - they closed the door when they went in. I had told her I wanted to watch, but I think she almost forgot I was even there she was so engrossed in what was about to happen. I quickly went to the door and listened. They were not talking, but I could hear them get on the bed and could hear her starting to moan. I couldn't take it, I opened the door as quietly as I could, just a crack, then peered in.

He had taken her nightie off, and he was completely nude except for an undershirt. His big cock was dripping pre-cum and she was massaging it as he was moving up to her. He leaned down and kissed her again as she took his cock and began rubbing it up and down her clit. They both went crazy moaning and quivering and she whispered something to him I couldn't hear (but later she told me was just, "Fuck me now).

He slowly began inserting his cock in my wife's pussy that up until now had never know the feel of another man. The expression on her face was unbelievable- I'll never forget that look, or the feeling in my cock, when I saw her pussy spreading and her arching up for another man. Her pussy looked like it was sucking him in, and the look on his face was one of, "My God she is good."

He continued inserting it slowly, until it was completely inside my hot, sexy wife. I don't know how he did it but he just held it there for a bit, enjoying the feel of her velvety love surrounding his throbbing manhood.

David began kind of moving his body in small circles with his cock still embedded fully in her sweet pussy. I could see those so-soft lips gliding up and down his shaft coating him with her delicious nectar. They were being pulled farther out as he withdrew until the head of his cock was almost out, then pushed nearly inside her as he pumped up into her churning, glistening pussy.

She was moaning loudly saying, "Oh yes, oh yes."

I couldn't help it, I pulled out my cock and in three strokes, I was cumming all over the door. I didn't, couldn't move as I watched him slowly, then more quickly, thrusting into my wife.

Joan looked so wonderfully sexy, as she began moving to match his thrusts. I was experiencing the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life as my formerly reluctant wife began fucking him wildly. I was on sensual overload; the sound of his cock in her wet pussy was so sexy, the way she moaned and urged him on, the slight sultry fragrance of her sex was totally intoxicating.

They weren't even up to full speed when she had her first orgasm. She was thrashing wildly and moaning loudly, digging her fingernails into him, locking him between her legs and pulling and holding him into her as far and as long as should could as she had a wild climax. Even though David and I are both about the same size, she told me he felt 'bigger' then me, and she loved the way his cock felt.

I was very quickly hard again as I witnessed what I had wanted to see for so long, and she was behaving in a way, I had only hoped for, fantasized about, dreamed about. I was so proud of my sweet, sexy wife for showing him just how hot and wild she could be.

She hadn't quite finished her orgasm when he began saying, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming," and she worked with him to help him pump what seemed like pints of his love juice deep inside her. God, she looked so good - she said later she had three orgasms during that just that first "fuck session." They continued thrusting, and he continued pumping for the longest time, but I didn't want it to ever end. When they both collapsed exhausted, they kissed very tenderly.

She whispered something in his ear, again I couldn't hear, and he rolled over and they both lay there for a second on their backs. My wife had some of his cum dripping down the crack of her ass, and, I came in my hand again.

Knowing his lifestyle we had decided ahead of time it wasn't necessary to use a condom. I loved seeing the look on my wife's face as another man's cum was being pumped into her, and I loved seeing the aftermath and the sexy, still-hungry look as she spread her smooth thighs slightly to show me what I wanted.

Watching my wife fuck Dave that first time was the most arousing thing I've ever seen. It was unbelievable, but I'm unable to properly verbalize exactly why. Anyway, they continued to make love two more times before he left. While he was still in the room dressing, she motioned to me, to come over, laying completely nude and spread out showing no modesty as this stranger was in our room. As I approached, I wondered at just beautiful she is, how incredibly sexy; his big cock had left her open and inviting, cream sliding out and down her pussy and soaking the sheet.

She pulled me down on top of her and said, "I need another," then proceeded to fuck me right in front of my brother who just stood smiling and watched. She was hotter then I could ever remember. The way she tasted when I kissed her and sucked her nipples, the smell of hot sex -- both his and hers -- really got to me, but it was feeling his cum inside her that was so damned arousing it didn't take long till my love juice was mixing with his, inside my wife.

David just shook his head, saying, "Damn, she's fantastic." He said, "Matt, I kid you not, I have never had sex like that before, ever. She is so hot," he laughed, "I thought my cock was burnt."

It was fantastic, better then I could have possibly fantasized. I'm hard now thinking about it. I want more. I know she does.

There was another time it almost happened, when two of my friends were over that I know Joan finds attractive. We were all three sitting on the couch watching the game, and she was playing hostess, bringing us beers. She spilled one, and we decided she needed to be "punished," so we grabbed her and held her across our laps and had fun paddling her. I saw one of friends feel her tits, and the other one slipped his hand in between her legs and touched her clit. In the excitement of it, I don't think she realized it and escaped, even though I know she was thinking the same thing as I was.

What I wanted was for her to look up at me and say, "I know what you really want," and turn over so we could all undress her. I so wanted -- still want - to watch her take turns with our three cocks, maybe even taking two at the same time, one from underneath and another on top... maybe she'd even lose control, become so wild with lust, that she'd take one of them in her mouth and make her cum. I want her to be thoroughly soaked and filled with hot cum. I want her to be our sex-slave for the day... or maybe, because she's so hot for it, we would all be hers.

That's what Matt wrote shortly thereafter. It's hard for me, Joan, to understand what it is that makes it so totally sexy for both of us, but it obviously got us both interested in more.

Well, surprisingly, our marriage was wonderful after this happened. It was like we shared something in complete and total trust and secret. Our sex life even without David was, once again, amazing.

But as far as the experience with David, I loved it. But in my case, I need to have feelings for the man I make love to. You notice, I did not say have sex with, because, I could not simply have sex. I need to 'make love'. That includes all of the kissing, the feelings, the foreplay the cuddling afterwards.

Matt is not at all bi. It is 100% straight, but we tried something like a threesome the second time. It went like this. Matt lay nude on the bed on his back. I lay nude on my back on top of Matt. David got nude and crawled between my thighs. Matt reached around me and took his brothers cock in his hand, and rubbed it up and down my clit. I almost passed out. Then he started him inside of me. Matt said he could feel my whole body shake whenever I would orgasm -- which was more than I could keep track of. He said he could feel me arch my pussy up to his brother's cock, and feel me tremble when David would cum inside of me. Matt just lay there, kissing my neck, caressing my breasts, and rubbing his hard part, against my bare butt. It was absolutely the hottest thing I could ever imagine doing.

I have been with David five times total now. Each time got better, but I screwed it all up the last time. So I probably won't be with David anymore.

What happened was that one morning I was so hot and horny I couldn't stand it, so I called Matt at work and asked him, or rather begged him, to come home to me. He said he had an important meeting, and suggested I take a cold shower.

Well, after I hung up on my hubby, I did something I told him I would never do. I called David at work, told him I needed a man and asked him if he knew any. He was at my door in 15 minutes.

Within another two minutes I had him in my bedroom and we were so desperate for each other that we didn't have much foreplay.

When he was thrusting in me that first time we were together without my husband, I had a 'huge' orgasm in about 30 seconds. I was so hot and ready, he started speeding up, and I was ready again. We both came almost together, if you've never had that happen its incredible. He was thrusting long deep thrusts, I was arching up at him as far as I could, God, it was sooo good. I think David was inhibited when Matt was there before, because he fucked me every way imaginable and then some. I must have cum 10 times that day in about two hours.

After the 2nd time, we both collapsed for awhile, and he just stayed in me. We lay there kissing and caressing each others bodies for awhile, I love to cuddle after sex. I have pretty good control of my pussy muscles, so after about ten minutes, he got hard again.

This time he did something Matt always does, He put two pillows under my butt, so my pussy was way up in the air, then he fucked me really nice again. I think men like it that way cause it kind of looks like my pussy is just waiting for a hard-on, which it REALLY was.

Later, David did something I couldn't believe. He asked me if I had showered, I said you know I did. He put the two pillows down, and told me to lay on my face. I thought, "Oh no, he wants anal!" He said don't worry, This will feel good. He started running his tongue up and down the crack of my ass and my pussy. It felt unbelievable. Then, when he got to my ass one time, he stuck his tongue into my asshole. God, the whole lower part of my body started getting goose-bumps. It felt funny but fantastic. He continued sticking it in and out and then turned me on my side and we did it that way from behind.

He fucked me many, many different ways, and I loved every bit of it.

I was scared to death to tell Matt right away. And guess what, this all happened on a Friday, and by Sunday, I was so horny again that I went back for more. Matt is a fantastic lover so I don't know what's got into me (well, his brother's fat cock, of course.) I think its a thrill being with a 'new' guy. I want more -- and more.

Needless to say I was very scared about what I had done, and I couldn't tell Matt at first, but eventually he could tell something was wrong and I confessed. He was initially very mad. He eventually got over it with me, but is still a little miffed at his brother. So far he has not allowed me to be with David anymore, and I will not do that to my hubby again. Tell me what to do; I need advice. I'm very nervous about what I did and how I feel -- and the fact that I now lust almost continuously for David's sexy cock. I imagine myself being filled, over and over again with his hot cream. Now, what do I do? What do you suggest?

June_May
June_May
11 Followers