From Romania With Love Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it all subsided and she went limp. But Chevy's rock hard dick was still buried tor the hilt in her hot wet recesses, and he was not about to quit until he realized that she had fainted. He thought he had hurt her. He pulled his cock our and rolled her onto her side. He called her name and slapped her lightly to try and revive her.

"Yvette, are you all right?" he asked. "Yvette!"

When there was no response for over two minutes, he went and got some water to wet her face with. She came round a few minutes later.

"Oh . . .Oh shit . . . my goodness!" she murmured, head flailing side to side. "Yes, yesssssssssss! That's what I wanted to feel!"

Chevy decided that she was ok. He held her in his arms for a while, kissing her and asking her if she was ok. After she regained her composure they went at it again.

He placed her left leg over his shoulder and this gave him unbridled access again. He entered her still tight crevice and started to hammer away at her unprotected pussy. Her head went up and down frantically with every powerful stroke of his onslaught. She gripped the bed spread to stabilize herself while grimacing and gritting her teeth to suppress her screams of delight.

Chevy stopped in mid stroke and repositioned her on her hands and knees. Time for a little doggie style.

He entered her gently from behind. He buried himself halfway, slapping her ass cheek with his open palm. He quickly pulled out and went right back in. After repeating this move several times, he went all the way in and started to hammer her. She found that this was very pleasurable, in fact, overwhelmingly pleasurable. He was going too fast and she couldn't take much more at this pace.

"Ahaaaaaaaahhhhhh," she screamed. "It's too much Chevy! Please, it's too much!"

Chevy slowed himself. They had been at it now for about forty minutes and he was ready to cum anyway. He took it easier on her now, but it was still a little overpowering for her in that position. As he fucked her hard she collapsed down onto the bed and started making loud "Umphf" sounds with every inward stroke.

Chevy felt his climax coming, and so started to pound her heavily again. He stopped suddenly and rolled her over onto her back. He was back into her quickly, pounding the shit out of her. He made the same thrust he did before, getting under her pelvic bone and burying himself as deep as he could go. They both screamed together as their release came simultaneously.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

He felt his eruption spill into her waiting tunnel and spread around his dick. Her cum juices mixed with his and her pussy became very slippery. Chevy pumped some more, grinding down on her clit. And then, they both callapsed. Yvette had fainted again, but she had realized her dream. Not only had she had the orgasm she had been waiting for, she had it twice, the second one better than the first. They both slept the sleep of contentment and exhaustion for a time. Tomorrow . . . . would be a new day.

12