From Roommates to Lovers

Story Info
A college student discovers that his roommate is a CD.
1.6k words
4.4
41.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another quiet Friday night in our dormitory. The other two students who live in our student apartment had gone home for the weekend. It was just me and Brian...and I was never very close to Brian. He was quiet and tended to spend a lot of time alone in his room. I had gone out for a pizza and got as far as the elevator when I realized I had forgotten my wallet. I returned to our apartment, opened the door and saw Brian quickly reaching for the remote control. It was too late. I entered the room and saw that he was watching a porn DVD. I laughed and told him: "Don't sweat it. I watch lots of porn on my computer. In fact, to hell with the pizza. I'll watch it with you."

I sat down in one of the sofa across from Brian as he turned the TV back on. The DVD was showing a series of red hot women sucking men...complete with slow motion cum shots. We made typical "guy" comments about how hot the women were...how much we would love to have one with us in the dormitory, etc. As the movie progressed, the two of us would periodically brush our hand across our crotch, adjust our pants to free our hardening cocks, and basically squirm uncomfortably. The first DVD ended, and I asked Brian if he had any others. He sheepishly said: "Well, I have one other, but I don't know if you will like it. The guy at the store must have put this one in my bag by mistake. We can turn it off if we don't like it." He popped it in, and I saw the title: "She-Male Surprises."

The DVD was a compendium of six individual scenes. In each one, a gorgeous woman was making out with her lover...and as their passion increased, inevitably, her dress would be stripped off and her tiny cock would spring free. Her lover would gasp, they would talk, and he would wind up either sucking her...or being fucked by her. I hate to admit it...but each scene was getting me hotter and hotter. I was still trying to keep calm and discretely rub my cock, but I was dying to pull it out and stroke it. Brian was eyeing me carefully and asked if I found the scenes hot. I told him: "Man, I think that would be the ultimate in hot sex...to have a partner you could hang out with...and then have her dress up in sexy clothes and lingerie for sex." He simply said: "Hm". The movie finally ended and he announced he was going to bed. I told him I was going to stay up for a while.

I heard his door close and waited for what seemed to be an eternity to ensure that he was asleep. I laid back on the sofa...turned the DVD back on, and muted the sound. When "She-Male Surprise" started up again, I had my cock out and in my hand instantly. My eyes were closed and I was slowly stroking myself, pretending it was one of the ladies in the DVD when I heard a noise off to my right. And there in front of me was Brian...wearing a black leather teddy...leather thigh high boots, a blond wig and bright red lip stick. In his hands, he held his camera-phone and he was videotaping me stroking myself. "What the fuck, man!" I screamed. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I quickly sat up and tried to stuff my cock back in my pants.

Brian smiled: "It's not what I'm doing...it's what I about to do. You see, this tape is actually your protection...because let's face it, if I 'out' you...I'll be 'outing' myself." And with that, he propped his camera phone up on the table and sat down next to me on the sofa.

When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled at me and said: "Tonight, I am Brenda." And with that, he reached over and began massaging my cock through my pants. After the initial shock, I had to admit, it felt damn good. A moan escaped my lips. Emboldened, Brenda moved closer and unzipped my pants and let my hard cock flop out. She wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it. I leaned my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the pleasure...when I felt something warm and soft on my neck. Brenda had leaned in and was kissing my neck. A thousand thoughts went through my head. I wasn't gay...but damn it felt incredible. Brenda kissed my neck...nibbled on my ear and lightly kissed my cheek. At that moment and turned and our lips met...and we kissed. Electricity shot through my body when our lips touched.

"Oh John" she moaned..."I have dreamt of this for so long." With each passing second, our kiss became more intense. Our lips parted and her tongue snaked into my mouth...while she kept the pressure on my cock with her hand. My hand had fallen onto her thighs and I found myself caressing the leather thigh high boots...and getting more turned on by the moment.

It was too hot...with a groan, I felt my cock explode as cum spurted over her hands. Brenda was in ecstasy, knowing that she had given me this pleasure. She brought her hand to her lips and slowly licked her fingers clean...tasting each drop of my cum. It seemed like she enjoyed it...which made me wonder...How bad can it be? She started kissing me again...and Is didn't fight back, even when I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. I turned to Brenda and let my body slide down to the floor, kneeling between her legs. I kissed her thighs and slowly moved to the center. With each hand on one of her boots, I found myself kissing her cock through the leather material of her teddy. Brenda cooed: "John, Oh John, please...please do this." She moved the thong of her teddy to one side and her tiny, shaved cock sprang free. Still caressing her boots, I leaned forward with no hands and kissed the tip of her cock. It was warm, soft and salty. And I wanted more of it. My mouth slowly closed around it and I heard a gasp escape from her. "John, please only do this if YOU want to."

I needed no more encouragement. I wanted to taste her...feel her pulsing in my mouth...and I wanted to give her pleasure. My mouth began a gentle back and forth, up and down motion on her cock. My tongue swirled around her cock while my hands caressed the leather on her boots. Each time I go to the tip of her shaved cock, my tongue licked the tip and I swallowed her again. Her moans became louder...her breath shortened. And something amazing was happening. Her moans of passion were turning me on. My own cock was getting hard again.

Brenda gently took my head in her hands and played with my hair as I bobbed up and down. "John...you better stop...or I am going to..." With that, Brenda erupted in my mouth. Spurt after spurt of cum flooded into my mouth. It was salty and bitter...but the look on her face made it worth it. I swallowed as much as I could...some dribbled down my chin. Brenda leaned forward, licked it up and kissed me again. She then fell back on the sofa, exhausted, spent and satisfied.

The entire experience had me rock hard again, and I took her legs in my hand and picked them up...and placed them over my shoulders. "Brenda, I have to do this... I have to be inside you tonight." And with that I positioned my cock at the entrance to her ass.

My roommate...my sexy roommate began to beg: "Please John, please...I'm not ready for this. I'll do anything...I'll stroke you... I'll suck you. Please don't do this." But I was too turned on and pushed my cock in. There was resistance, for a brief moment, and then I penetrated her completely. "Oh my God John. Oh my God" Brenda cried out.

"Baby, feel me inside you." I moaned. I let my cock set there for a moment...and then I slowly slid it out...and then back in. With each thrust, Brenda relaxed more and more...and began moaning in concert with my thrusts. "Brenda, we are one" I said as I leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touched again, my cock was sliding into her, back and forth, harder and harder.

Something inside Brenda had clicked. The pain was gone, replaced by desire: "Oh John" my lover called out..."Make love to me...make love to me as if I were your girlfriend." While we French kissed, our bodies became damp with sweat. Brenda hooked her boot covered legs over my shoulders and pulled me even closer.

I could feel the center of my entire body beginning to tremble. "My God, Brenda...I'm going to cum...take my seed, my love...TAKE MY SEED."

At that I thrust into her as deeply as I could and exploded. My red hot cum shot up into my lover, who quivered with each spurt. My orgasm ripped through my entire body. I thought I would cum for hours. I collapsed onto her, exhausted. With that, I stood up, took Brenda by the hand and together we walked to my bedroom. We got into bed together and I spooned this goddess. We began the night as roommates...and ended up as lovers. Lovers with an entire weekend to explore this new relationship.