From Russia with Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Empty nesters continue first sexual adventure.
9k words
4.39
13.3k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: All my stories are long with a lot of set up, but I think well worth the time. Thanks for taking your valuable time to sample my wares.

Also, this story does not stand on its own and is a continuation of "From Russia with Love, Pt. 1. Please read that first, and enjoy.

*****

VI. EXCELLENT TECHNIQUE!

Elsa was not only beautiful, she was smart and resourceful. She came back and placed her left hand on the back of my neck. I was resting on my elbows. My cock had deflated. My emotions had robbed me of any joy I had been having. Elsa, with her face close, looked in my eyes. My distress showed.

Still in character, she asked seriously, "Is Monsieur alright. May I still service him?"

I answered in as pleasant a voice as I could muster, "Well, I don't seem to be "up" for a massage, anymore," I gestured with my head toward my limp penis.

Much more astute and tuned in to things than I thought she would be, Elsa replied, "Monsieur, I still want to please you. I have suggestion to help."

She turned to the other table, "Janine, please move Monsieur Viktor to this table and work next to us," she said, pointing across my body at the table beside us, "and please to position on other side of table so we may watch each other's techniques."

Turning to me, she softly said, "I think Monsieur will be more comfortable, yes?"

I responded, "Oh yes, more comfortable, thank you."

In one sly move, she had changed the dynamic of the situation. I would now be able to see everything that was happening between Viktor and Jan, which was far better than hearing them behind me. I'm not sure why, but it was, not that I was anywhere close to comfortable.

I continued, "But I don't know if a massage will help me now. I don't seem to be in any shape to participate in a, um, massage."

She got an evil grin on her face and replied, "Oh, please let me try to help Monsieur with his problem."

While still looking into my eyes, she took the middle finger of her right hand, slowly inserted it in her vagina and luridly moved it in and out until it was slick with her juices. Then she turned her body into me, pressed her firm breasts against my chest and kissed me hard and deep. At the same time, I felt her hand slide down through my pubic hair and between my legs, where she unceremoniously shoved her finger up my ass. Added to the stimulation of her breasts and her long tongue tickling my tonsils, my cock immediately sprang to attention.

"There," she said in a self-satisfied voice, "I think you are ready for deep massage, yes?"

I managed to grunt out, "Yes, excellent technique."

I looked to my left and saw Viktor lie down on the table. His fat cock was sticking in the air, pointing towards his head. It looked like a big, fleshy spearhead. My wife moved beside him, momentarily looked at me, but quickly dropped her eyes. She grabbed his big shaft at the base and started slowly stroking up and down. One hand wouldn't completely reach around, so she fisted her small hands together. Viktor was resting on his elbows, intently watching my wife.

At that moment, Elsa grabbed my shaft, bent down and engulfed my cock, bringing me back to "full attention" and to paying "full attention" to her. She started jacking me like a machine, and holding my big cockhead in her mouth, she started sucking it like a soda straw in a thick milk shake, her cheeks caving in with the intense sucking action.

At the same time, Jan was bending over and inserting the head of Viktor's cock in her mouth. She began jacking and sucking him with her, very familiar to me, wonderful technique. As she began giving the bastard felatio (He wasn't my favorite person at the moment), he reached his left hand around her ass. Jan instantly froze for a second, visibly clenching her ass cheeks together. Viktor had inserted a finger or fingers into her ass, pussy, or both. After the initial shock, and the apparently welcome intrusion, Jan went to work on his cock in earnest, bobbing up and down, her wavy auburn hair bouncing freely and her big breasts wobbling all over the place.

Taking a cue from Viktor, I reached around Elsa's left butt cheek and rubbed my thumb up and down her long slit. Her lips were almost an inch longer than my wife's! Amazing! As soon as my thumb was wet, I slipped it in her very hot vaginal opening and instantly, her vaginal muscles squeezed. As I worked my thumb in and out, her vagina became moister. I removed my thumb from her pussy and inserted a finger into her snug channel, then two fingers. As soon as those were soaked, I slid them almost all the way out, took my thumb and as I pushed my fingers back in her pussy, I jammed my thumb in her ass to the second knuckle. As they say, turnabout's fair play!

Her head shot up off my cock, hair flying back in a blonde cloud, saliva stringing from her plump lips to my cockhead. Her back arched and her firm breasts pointed straight out. Her vagina and her sphincter simultaneously contracted on my thumb and fingers and her legs trembled.

She let out small shriek, "Aaaah! Shit, damn, good!" (With no French accent!)

As she bent back down and took my cock in her mouth, she pushed her body back against my hand. I took that as a good sign and proceeded to pump my hand back and forth with increased vigor.

She returned to energetically administering to my "sore muscle." The fast, hard stroking of her hand caused her small, firm mounds to jiggle delightfully in front of my eyes. While her technique did not have quite the effect that my wife's did, it was wonderful, and it was probably a good thing it wasn't quite as stimulating - I didn't want to cum before Viktor.

Hey, it's a guy thing, okay?

To my left, I heard Viktor start grunting more and breathing harder. He started nodding his head, and whispering "Da, Da, Da," rapidly. My wife was no longer following her hands with her mouth, but was just holding her head still and sucking his cockhead while jacking him like a wild woman.

Besides getting knots in my stomach from watching, I was getting extremely turned on. The incredibly erotic sight of my wife gobbling a total stranger's big dick right in front me - was hot!

At the same time, I felt like I was going to throw up, and/or jump off the table, jerk Viktor's dick out of my wife's mouth and beat the shit out of him!

As I watched from my peripheral vision, I could see my wife's legs were trembling, the veins on her arms were standing out, and her face and chest were red. She was running out of gas, but still trying to get Viktor off before fatigue overtook her.

He was taking too long. I acted quickly and hissed, "Viktor, fuck that redheaded bitch's hot little mouth; pump the little slut full of cum!"

His reaction was immediate, he let go of her ass, fell back and grabbed both sides of the table; but kept his head up so he could still watch the performance. His hips started bucking and his back arched, lifting his ass off the table. Instantly, he started shooting his load. Jan was still going like a crazed woman, sucking his cum down as fast as he shot, until he dropped his ass back to the table, spent. Jan immediately released his cock and slid to the floor, spent as well.

While this was going on, Elsa stopped sucking me and lifted her face to look at the other table, watching as my wife brought her husband to climax. She was still jacking me almost in rhythm to my stroking in and out of her pussy. But as her husband's climax built, Elsa became more vigorous in thrusting back against my hand. Her chest was flushed and her legs were starting to quiver. She was mounting an orgasm. I took action to help her along. I wedged another finger in her pussy and pumped her hard and fast. She stopped jacking me and hung her head down, braced herself with her left hand on the edge of the table, reached down with her right hand and started feverishly jilling her clit. When I told her husband to shoot his cum into my wife, Elsa started keening loudly then shouted the rough Russian equivalent of "Son of Bitch, damn, fuck, MOTHER FUCK!" Her ass and pussy clamped down and started spasming around my thumb and fingers. She clinched, shook and spasmed for almost a full minute. Finally, her vagina relaxed and she returned her right hand to the table and braced herself as her long legs continued to tremble. I slowly removed my fingers and took my eyes off the others and looked at her. She turned her face toward me and mouthed, "Thank you."

Then she stood up, relieving the strain in her legs and back. Her tall, slender body was beautiful to behold; her chest and face were flushed and her feathery, blonde pubic mound was now glistening with moisture from her thoroughly soaked vagina. A shiver went through me.

She took my right hand and pulled, indicating she wanted me to sit up. I swung my feet over the edge of the table and faced her. She pulled me to my feet, wrapped her long arms around me, pressed hard against me and kissed me urgently.

She broke the kiss and in a pouty French accent said, "I am so sorry, Monsieur, but it seems you gave me massage and I did not do my duty."

I reached down and grasped her small firm ass cheeks and pulled her tight against me. In Russian I whispered, "It was pure pleasure for me."

She smiled and kissed me warmly and deeply. As we finally broke our hold, I heard talking behind me and turned to see Viktor pulling Jan up from the floor. He sat back down on the edge of the table and pulled her in and held her between his legs, pressing her breasts against his chest. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her face on his shoulder and they held each other in that position for a long moment. He pulled her head back in front of him, tipped her face up and kissed her tenderly.

Elsa took my hand and slowly walked me around to Jan and Viktor. As Viktor released Jan, she turned and started to come to me. But Elsa moved between us and pulled Jan to her, leaned down and slowly kissed her, gradually pulling my wife's arms around her to rest them on her lovely, pert butt cheeks. Then she reached down and cupped my wife's plump ass in her hands and held her that way while she slipped her tongue between my wife's lips. Jan reluctantly opened her mouth, then after hesitating a moment, slipped her tongue into Elsa's mouth. They frenched for several moments, their nude bodies pressed together, hands groping each other's butt cheeks.

Finally, Elsa broke the kiss, and while still holding Jan, leaned back and looking down into her eyes, softly said, "I know two people who have not, um, made orgasm...how you say?"

My wife, grinned up at her, "Climax...Cum."

Elsa replied, "Yes, cum. You have not cum, yes?"

Jan answered, "No, uh, yes, not cum."

Turning to me, Elsa looked deep into my eyes, and speaking in a very serious tone, said, "Darling, I think now we please you. I want very, very much to please you and I want to feel you deep inside me. I think you would like. I know Viktor wishes to please your Janine and put his cock in her! I think, too, she would like. We will be in our room; it is number seven." She turned to Viktor and kissed him on the cheek and they parted for the dressing rooms.

VI. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

For an age, Jan and I stood there, saying nothing, furtively looking at each other, but mostly looking down or away. Neither one of us wanted to be the first to speak. I wanted to screw Elsa so bad it made my balls ache, and I knew my wife wanted to try Viktor's "fat" cock in her pussy. But, I didn't want to watch another man have sex with my wife, especially one that I knew she wanted to fuck so badly.

Here I was again, right where I was when we started the "French massage." But watching my wife with Viktor had blown my mind. It had been the most erotic thing I had ever seen my wife do, and the most unbelievable. At the same time, it had made me sick with jealousy and anger. I needed to calm down, to think rationally about this, if such a thing was possible.

Finally, I said neutrally, "I'll meet you out front and we'll go up to the room and take showers."

She nodded and we headed to the dressing rooms.

Once we were in our room, she headed to the shower and I nodded toward the balcony. She understood and went to shower alone. I walked out and stood in the freezing air. It was silent except for the melody from the waterfall. The frigid air felt good, but it did nothing to clear my head. My brain was still muddled. I wanted to have sex with Elsa. She was so different from Jan, in almost every way. There was an element of curiosity and the anticipation of a new, exciting sexual experience and yes, the element of pure, unadulterated lust...or would that be "adulterated" lust? But did I want it bad enough to risk my relationship with Jan? Did I want it bad enough to let her screw Viktor? "Hell no!" On both counts.

My wife, I knew, wanted the same thing I did - a mind-blowing fuck with someone different - just like in our fantasies. But, in my fantasies at least, the other guy was never as handsome as Viktor, and certainly not as well hung - and the lust? Well, it just wasn't that real in my fantasies. This lust, however, was - my wife's lust for Viktor, and mine for Elsa - both were very real. And that was the biggest problem of all - the one I couldn't handle - my wife was actually lusting after another man. And of course there was the other matter - another man's dick in my wife's vagina - for real!

After our showers, we casually got dressed without speaking. Jan was sitting on the edge of the bed, eyes toward the floor. I was now standing in front of the balcony window, staring out at the falling snow, basically avoiding looking at my wife.

"James, I don't want to do this. Will you call?" Jan broke the silence.

I turned and looked at her. She was still staring at the floor. At that moment, she looked so small, so lost. And I didn't believe her.

I went and sat beside her, put my arm around her and said, "You are my world. And in that world, there was never the possibility of another man actually being with you. I have to be honest. I don't know how to handle that. I know you want to do this. I know you want to fulfill a fantasy with Viktor. And I want to do the same with Elsa. But, once we do, it's no longer a fantasy, it's a reality. The question is, 'Is it a reality that we can live with?' I don't have the answer to that question."

I continued, "If we do this, will we still be us? Will we still be 'you and me', or will that change? Will it change how we feel about each other?" I stopped. I was at a loss. I didn't know the answers to any of those questions.

Tears in her eyes, Jan replied, emotionally, forcefully, "Oh baby, nothing will ever change how I feel about you! Nothing! Ever! But I don't want to take the chance that doing this will hurt us in any way. I was just thinking about all our fantasy play over the years and how we flirted with doing this very thing. And now we could. We could actually live out a fantasy, our favorite fantasy, with people I think we are equally attracted to, and well, in a situation that is safe, you know, while we're 'strangers in a strange land,' so to speak. But nothing we do can ever, ever come between us. And I see now, this could come between us. At first, I didn't realize it, but I am very jealous of Elsa. Honestly, I've never been jealous of another woman you have ever been around. But, none of them were ever like Elsa. I'm afraid to share you with her."

I started to interrupt her, to tell her about my problem with Viktor, but she stopped me.

"No babe. I know. I didn't. I didn't realize it at first, but then it hit me. You were jealous of Viktor, very jealous, upset. I thought it was just that I was, you know, going to give felatio to another man. But that wasn't it. It was Viktor. Just like me, you were afraid to share me with Viktor. It just didn't dawn on me that another man could make you jealous. But I understand now. I wanted...want Viktor, just like you wanted, want Elsa. And it is the first time in our lives that either of us has ever wanted someone else. And we love each other too much for that not to hurt."

She stopped talking, but tears continued to run down her face. We sat in silence for several minutes. Slowly, I realized something.

I didn't 'want' or 'need' or 'like' or 'care about' Elsa the same way I did Jan. I just wanted to experience her, that different lover, have that different sexual experience. She was no threat to Jan, to my relationship with Jan. Viktor was no threat to me.

At that moment, that was my rationalization. In a saner moment, I may not have felt that way. But at that moment it seemed incredibly simple - we could just go screw these two people for fun, then ride off into the sunset...

"Honey, let's approach this anew. We want to have this experience, but our fears have interfered."

I paused for a moment, "I don't love Elsa. You don't love Viktor. We love each other, always have, always will. And this isn't about love. It's about sex; it's about doing something...exciting, different, fun. And you're right; we have done this dozens of times in fantasies. And is our relationship so weak we can't handle this, this different, exciting experience - having sex with two hot people? I don't want to fall in love with Elsa; I just want to screw her! You just want to bang Viktor."

In the end, it was very simple! "Honey," I said, "Let's go fuck their brains out!"

Jan, who had been crying, started laughing, "Oh baby, you are something! I love you, I love you so much!"

But then her smile faded and she got a very serious look on her face, and said, "Babe, I bet I can fuck Viktor into a coma before you do Elsa!" and busted up laughing.

My little red-headed nymph - naughty little nymph!

I joined her laughing and swatted her lovely ass, and replied, "Game on, Red!"

She threw her arms around me and hugged me intensely, not letting go for the longest time.

"Come on then. Let's go have some fun with our new playmates," I joked.

She laughed and patted my butt as we headed out the door. Her bell-like laughter always made me feel like - like everything was right in the world.

Hopefully...it was.

We headed to room Seven.

VII. ROOM SEVEN

Elsa answered the door wearing a thick, white robe, supplied by the lodge. She had a slightly surprised look on her face, which quickly turned into a soft smile. They didn't think we were coming.

She looked divine, her golden tanned skin next to the white of the robe, her long, blonde hair pulled over one shoulder. She looked at us, deep blue eyes glistening, and beckoned us inside with her hand. I couldn't help it, my dick immediately surged. Viktor was standing by the balcony door looking out. He turned and greeted us with a slight bow of his head and a sincere and welcoming smile.

Still, oddly no one spoke, as if it might break the spell and ruin the moment. It might have. Working up what courage I had, I led Jan into the room past Elsa and walked over to Viktor. I turned to Jan, leaned down and gave her a sweet, gentle kiss and placed her hand in Viktor's. Line crossed - no turning back.

I turned to Elsa and we walked towards each other, meeting at the end of the bed. We stopped about three feet apart. She took the sash of her robe and pulled it free. The front fell open, exposing her small, perfect breasts. I took in her long, sleek torso with her sexy, elongated navel and her beautiful, golden mound and long, slender legs. My heart almost stopped. My wife is absolutely beautiful, but Elsa was a whole different kind of beautiful. I ached for her.

She grasped the robe's lapels, pulled it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, effectively unwrapping my gift.

She reached a hand out and guided me around to the side of the bed nearest the front door. She sat down on the edge of the large bed and as I stood in front of her, she unsnapped my pants and slowly unzipped them. I pulled my polo shirt off over my head and looked down to watch her pull my pants down over my hips and to the floor, followed by my boxer briefs, effectively unwrapping her gift. My already hardening cock greeted her. I stepped out of my clothes as she held my hips with her hands, steadying me.