From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately sat up trying to catch my breath. My entire face was covered with her juices and I finally got a chance to see the content babe lying there underneath me. When the vixen saw that her right toes were covered with my precum, she grabbed her foot and licked them clean.

"Thank you. That was incredible. As I said before, my body is yours tonight so take what belongs to you," she said lustfully.

"Step off the bed so I can take you from behind," I suggested.

She hopped off the bed and before bending over, she grabbed her glass and finished the champagne. I didn't get a chance to see if the pill was still intact and by her reaction, nothing seemed to have been wrong. She bent over and put both hands behind her back to spread her ass cheeks. Stepping behind her, I was greeted by a tiny rosebud which I had to rub with my thumb after picking up some juices from her wet pussy.

"Do you ever have anal sex?" I asked hoping for the right answer.

"Hell no. My pussy is tight enough and much cleaner," she responded.

Only slightly disappointed, I pointed my cock towards her pussy and wasted no further time to penetrate her. As soon as her pussy engulfed my organ, my heart started pounding again with goose bumps pushing through from head to toe. It wasn't just her tight vagina that pushed me over the edge. I believe it was the fact that I hadn't made love to anyone in years which made me appreciate this moment so much more. I tried picking up the pace and was quickly encouraged by her vulgar moans. I was actually getting frustrated I couldn't take her as aggressively as I wanted to hovering at the edge of my impeding orgasm.

"Fuck, I am so close. Sorry," I said.

"Why are you sorry? Cum for me Don."

Despite my best efforts to prolong the inevitable, my body, starting at the tip of my cock, started twitching and with an agonizing force, stream after stream of cum entered the babe's hot body. I finally collapsed on top of her and rested my head next to hers.

"You are amazing T," I said with full contentment.

"So are you," she sighed. "Fuck, no pill."

"What?" I asked confused as she pushed me off of her and ran to the master bathroom.

"I am not on the pill. Don and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year," she explained.

At first, I panicked but then came to my senses. "Didn't you say you just finished your period? You should be fine," I said.

"You are probably right but I want to be sure. Damn, you came a lot," she said grabbing more and more toilet paper. I heard the toilet paper dispenser a few more times telling me she had a lot to clean up.

A few minutes later she finally came out still looking as sexy as she did before.

"You are still hard," she said, pointing at my semi-erect penis.

"He would love another round."

"I am getting a little excited myself," she responded. I realized that the pill might finally start taking effect.

"Suck my cock," I said walking up to her. I met her in the middle of the bedroom right in front of the wall mirror. "Get on your knees." I wasn't sure if my direct tone was ok but she immediately obeyed and kneeled down in front of me. She had no problem swallowing the entire length of my growing member. Even once she got me fully erect moments later she was still taking me like a deepthroating champ. I used the hand opposite to the mirror to grab her head allowing for a beautiful view or the blonde's face descending on my rod.

She ended up bent over the bed minutes later and this time around, I gave her the pounding that I had envisioned the first time. This time around was a lot more physical than sensual and I was worried that she didn't enjoy it as much until she announced another orgasm. That's all it took for me as well. My second cumshot landed on her ass and garter covered hips. To my disappointment, she didn't stay much later rushing home to make sure she got there before Don made it back.

She didn't say much and I didn't hear back from her until the next evening when my phone rang.

"Hey Don. Sorry for barely calling you. I saw your texts. I confronted Don last night and in the end I felt guilty about what you and I did and we kind of agreed to put it behind us. He said it was over with his ex," she told me.

I wasn't sure if I could believe her or if she even believed it herself but my focus started shifting towards our grand opening.

12