From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

She quickly pulled my underwear off and slid down my naked body to immediately ride me. She rode me as hard as I licked her clit and while using my feet as a handle she slammed her hard body against mine. I have never been able to get too much stimulation from this position and was glad she could fuck the crap out of herself for as long as she needed.

I am not sure if she came again but she managed to jump off the bed and to lick me clean before she climbed on top of me again to ride me facing me this time. She calmed down a little but was still going at a vigorous pace when I finally felt me orgasm approach. With no way to enjoy Destiny's amazing body visually, I was left to picture her tits bounce freely in unison with her body.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I yelled out and started to let go of my fluids. I loved it when she squeezed her pussy extra tight around me while I was cumming and this time around, she tried as hard as ever. She actually managed to bring it to a point of discomfort towards the end when she gave cock one last squeeze while it was desperately trying to recover from a huge orgasm.

I thought we were done but she proved me wrong. She climbed upward slowly and I felt cum dripping on my penis, then crotch and all the way up to my chest.

"Lick my clit again," she ordered and I was terrified to run my tongue against my own cum. She was a bit more sensitive when my tongue made first contact and I was relieved to not feel or taste any male fluids. She immediately started moaning and seemed to be approaching another orgasm.

"Fuck, these pills work like magic," she moaned. As she started to get more aggressive in her moans and movements, she kept sliding her labia towards my mouth and before I knew it, I felt and tasted what I was sure was my own cum. I tried to ignore the latest revelation and instead listened to her scream herself through her final orgasm.

She kissed me keenly before walking off to the shower without saying a word. I simply joined her as well and we cleaned each other before signing off for the day.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers
12