From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

"Hey guys, I'm Dom, this is Destiny," I said and I knew they felt awkward. So did Destiny who was squeezing my hand tightly.

"I am just going to come out and say it. Are you guys waiting for us to leave so you can, you know, have some fun?" I asked.

The blonde quickly looked down between her bent knees and from what I could tell in the fairly dark environment, she was a babe. The guy just smirked and responded: "I am Caleb, this is my newlywed wife Karla."

He didn't address my primary question and it was Destiny who spoke up next.

"I found this spot on the same website," she said pointing at Karla's lit up phone.

"Oh my God," said the blonde without looking at us.

"I have a suggestion. It's pretty dark out and the beach is fairly big. Why don't we each take one side of it?" I suggested.

"Sure," Caleb responded with increased confidence.

"Congratulations on your marriage," said Destiny warm-heartedly and Karla finally looked at us.

Shortly after, Destiny and I walked back into the direction we were before but just kept walking a little farther.

"She isn't as wet anymore so you could some work to do," said Destiny when we decided on a spot.

"You know how much it turns me on when you get wet just from sucking my cock," I said.

"Fine, have it your way," she joked and immediately got on her knees and pulled my pants down. She started licking my flaccid member but I grew with each heartbeat. I was not quite half-way erect when she swallowed all of me and just let a few additional beats increase the volume in my growing cock while nestled in her mouth. After a good fifteen seconds, she pulled her head back and started coughing. My cock quickly sprang up proudly.

"What the hell will it take for me to deepthroat you completely?" she asked frustrated.

"Practice, lots of practice," I joked.

"Of course you would say that," she responded and continued to suck me. She did a fantastic job switching things up between licking my balls and the underside of my organ all the way up past the tip. A cool breeze blew over my wet shaft when she looked at me with her adorable eyes.

"Can I be honest about something?" she said quietly.

"Yes, of course," I said.

"I wanted it to be more romantic. We cannot change that there is another couple here but I didn't picture me kneeling in the sand," she confessed.

"I am sorry baby. Come here," I said and offered my hands to pull her up. I knew what she was referring to. When she shared her beach sex fantasy with me, she made it a point to describe the tender lovemaking that she dreamt about. It was more about her being fulfilled and served versus me. I didn't mind that at all since most of our sexual adventures lean more towards my tastes and fantasies.

At first I held her and stroke her hair and back. Goosebumps soon overcame her body and when she kissed my neck my body responded the same way. I don't remember how we got from that to our French kisses but when her hands finally moved southwards towards my ass I took off my shirt and put it down on the sand. I then laid her down gently on top of my shirt and pulled her straps down to pull her top below her tits.

I have never spent that much time kissing, licking and nibbling a female body before and I knew that Destiny was in heaven. Her gentle moans kept me going as my cock was begging to enter her body already. In the distance we heard Karla moaning and I was sure she just came. Looking over into the darkness, I was only able to make out the outlines of their bodies and if I wasn't mistaken, he just got done taking her from behind.

"Make me cum with your tongue Don," Destiny begged when I was busy kissing every inch around her clit. As soon as I placed my mouth over her clit, she put her hand behind my head and pulled me in close. She came within seconds while both my hands were busy pinching her pencil hard nipples. She came so hard that her hips kept grinding back and forth and to our dismay, threw up a bunch of sand with my now crumbled up shirt.

She didn't have to say another word when I got myself into position to make love to her. As soon as I penetrated her wet flesh, she was building up another orgasm. I thought it would happen quickly. Her moans and cries told me she was close but as I kept pumping my hips into hers, I became tired. My abs were starting to get sore and my hips as well.

I wanted to take her in another position but she kept motivating me to keep "loving" and "fucking" her. Just as my body was ready to give up, I started cumming deep inside of her. The orgasm felt great even though my body didn't.

"Don't stop, I am so close," she begged as I tried to continue as best I could. I started to grow slightly limp when she finally came again. As soon as I knew her orgasm subsided, I collapsed on top of her.

"Thank you baby," she said exhausted and I had no words for her at the time. When I rolled off of her and collapsed on my back with my arms spread she just started laughing. "It's only day one, you better not quit on me already."

I didn't say a word and just chuckled. We watched the stars for a few minutes and then Destiny quickly washed up in the shallow water before we walked back. The young couple was already gone but something was blinking where they were before. It turned out to be her cell phone. We unlocked it so we could see if we could call Caleb but it had no reception.

I accidentally clicked on the camera and nearly dropped it when nude pics of her came up. Destiny told me to close it at first but when she wanted to see the full-size of a thumbnail first. It was a picture of Karla doing the splits between the kitchen counter and kitchen island. I was immediately drawn to it so Destiny snatched the phone out of my hand.

"You shouldn't be seeing these. She is way too beautiful," she said. Right when she got done talking she changed the picture and it was him getting a blowjob.

"Alright, you shouldn't be seeing his cock either," I said and with that she turned off the screen.

When we got back to the car, another car just pulled in. It was the couple. Destiny and I tried to be as natural as possible when we handed them her phone. With the interior light lid, her sexy body was in clear view and I just loved the fact how shy she was acting even though she liked to have nude pictures of herself taken and she just fucked in public.

After a quick thank you and goodbye we headed back to the house where we enjoyed the warmth of the hot tub before we called it a day. We agreed we would sleep nude the entire week and as soon as I spooned her, my cock started stirring again.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers
12