From Self Love to Playmate Love

Story Info
Ms. October 1985 Cynthia Brimhall walks in on me
1.7k words
4.5
12.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive back at my dorm room on a warm Saturday afternoon after spending the day at the library. Final exams are coming in two weeks and I'm spending all my time studying. Things have been stressful and all free time has disappeared. I set my books on my desk and sit down on my bed to relax for a moment. I turn on the stereo and put on a CD to chill out to.

I still have trouble relaxing. I'm fidgety and can't seem to lie down calmly. It has been weeks since I've masturbated and a session of self-love might be just what I need to release some stress. I sit up and place my pillows on the wall that the right side of my bed is against and lean back. I start removing my clothes, first my t-shirt, then my jeans and underwear. All of my clothes are sitting on a pile just to my right. I reach down underneath my bed and pull out my stack of Playboy magazines. I flip through them deciding who I'm going to look at and fantasize about today. Julie McCullough? Did it to her the last time I jerked off. Kym Paige? Anna Clarke? Teri Weigel? Lynne Austin? Julie Peterson? I'm just not in the mood for any of them. Then I come across the oldest issue of Playboy I have. October 1985. The first issue without the staple. I open it up to the centerfold and see Cynthia Brimhall.

"Yes" I say. "She's the one today."

I put the rest of my magazines underneath the bed and place the October issue to my left, opposite of my pile of clothes. I get comfortable, moving my pillows around to comfortably support my lower back and lean back against the wall, which is cold to my skin. I use my left hand to flip through the pages of the magazine to look at all the wonderful pictures of Cynthia in all those sexy poses. Meanwhile, my right hand begins to touch my already hard cock which immediately gets harder. I softly wrap my fingers around my erect penis and slowly and lovingly run my hand up and down the shaft of my cock.

I get to the top of the shaft and slide it down, never touching the head of my cock. It's just too sensitive. I've never been able to pleasure myself by touching the head of the penis. When I get to the bottom of my shaft my three bottom fingers release as I use them to softly caress my balls while my thumb and forefinger stay wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

All of a sudden it happens. The door flies open and in walks none other than Cynthia Brimhall in a long tan overcoat and wearing bright red shoes. Startled, surprised, and embarrassed, I stand up immediately and close and pick up the magazine with my left hand as I grab the pile of clothes with my right as I attempt to cover myself up and hide the magazine.

"Hello there" says Cynthia. "Am I interrupting something?"

I'm frozen and can't say anything or even look at her.

"What do you have there?" she asks.

I softly say "Nothing" but she asks again.

"What do are you hiding there sweetie? Let me have a look." She slowly approaches me and reaches around me to take the magazine that I've been trying to hide behind me in my left hand.

Cynthia looks at the cover and smiles. "My issue, huh" she giggle and opens the magazine to her Playmate of the Month spread. "Were you jerking off to my pictures?" I still don't say anything. Cynthia giggles again. "That's ok, I like it, but you don't need to jerk off anymore."

"Excuse me?" I ask with a little more audible voice.

"Why jerk off to the magazine when you can have the real thing?" Cynthia says with this gorgeous sexy smile. Cynthia leans in, places her hands on my cheeks and gives me the most passionate kiss I've ever had. My clothes drop to the floor, raging hard cock fully exposed, as I place my hands behind her head and run my fingers through Cynthia's long flowing red hair while enjoying that spectacular kiss.

"Have a seat, because you're going to enjoy this" she says.

I return to my bed, sitting once again against the wall facing her directly in the same position as before. She unbuttons her coat and drops it to the floor. Cynthia is wearing nothing but a red bra, red panties, a red garter and stockings and those sexy red shoes. She turns the music up just a little louder and starts to do a striptease for me.

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful Cynthia" I say. She smiles and says

"Thank you, you're so sweet. I'm surprise that some pretty girl hasn't snatched you up for herself." She starts to dance when I pick up where I left off by softly stroking my cock while I watched her. Cynthia comes closer and grabs my right risk with her left hand.

"Oh no no no" she says. "I'm the only one who can touch it now." Cynthia removes my right hand and places it just outside my right thigh and pats it. "Don't touch it anymore."

I sit there watching, rock hard cock pointing straight up to the ceiling while Cynthia starts to remove her clothes. She unbuttons her bra from behind and pushes the straps down her arms while she holds the cups on her beautiful breasts. She lets me have a peek as she slowly drops one cup then the other. She drops her bra to the floor and starts running her hands across her breasts, cupping them in her hands and running her fingers across her nipples and pinching them. Cynthia's beautiful nipples get erect and point straight at me. It is a beautiful thing to see. She starts to wiggle her hips as her hands move to her panties as she pushes them down to her ankles and the floor. She does a little hip wiggle to step outside her panties as the lay on the floor.

"Are you getting aroused?" says Cynthia.

"I've been aroused since I opened that magazine" I reply.

"You have great control of your cock. Most men your age would have jerked off to orgasm right away. I like that you're willing to wait."

Cynthia places her right leg just to the left of my left thigh as she rolls down her red stocking. She then does the same as the right. Cynthia is now wearing nothing but those bright red shoes. The female figure is the most beautiful form in creation, and Cynthia's body is an example of the perfection.

Cynthia sits on my bed to my left and curls up next to me to cuddle. She kicks off her shoes and now is holding my left arm as she leans in to kiss me. It is another wonderful kiss. One that literally takes my breath away. When she removes her lips from mine I left out a sigh.

"Cynthia, you take my breath away." I tell her.

She smiles and starts kissing her way down my neck, my chest all the way down to my waist. Cynthia slides her right arm behind me and brings her left arm around the front, embracing me at the waist. I start to feel hot breath in my groin when I feel the sensation of Cynthia's lips softly kissing the tip of my cock.

"It feels good" I tell her. "I never touch the head because it's too sensitive and I'm afraid it will hurt. I like it."

"You taste good and you smell wonderful" says Cynthia. "Not all men are like this. I enjoy your smell and taste."

Cynthia continues to use her lips and tongue as she performs the most sensual blow job a man can ever have.

"You have great control. Most men would have cum by now. I'm impressed" says Cynthia as she lifts her head up and looks into my eyes with her gorgeous green eyes.

Cynthia goes back down on me as my excitement builds. As I near orgasm my hips start to thrust forward into Cynthia's face and mouth. Cynthia tightens her embrace of me and holds my hips as tight as possible so I can't move my hips. Her mouth doesn't move but I can feel her tongue working around the sensitive areas of the head and shaft of my cock.

"Oh Cynthia I can't take it anymore" I say. "OH CYNTHIA CYNTHIA OHHHHHHH" I scream as I cum. Thick spurts come pumping out of my cock and into Cynthia's mouth. Her tongue and mouth take all of it as she tastes and swallows all of it.

She lifts her head up and smiles at me as I collapse to my left lying in the bed, breathless and speechless. Cynthia lies next to me and cuddles up against my body.

"I have a confession to make Cynthia. I'm a virgin" I tell her.

Cynthia giggles. "Not anymore you're not" she says.

I tell her "I'm glad you were my first. I wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone else."

After I catch my breath, we continue making love through the evening. "You want to do it again???" asks Cynthia after my 4th orgasm. "Oh my you're insatiable."

I smile at her and tell her "I'm just trying to make up for lost time." After our fifth time making love I fall asleep in her arms.

When I wake up the next morning, Cynthia is gone. There's a note on my night stand. It says "Call me anytime. Love Cynthia" with her phone number, all written in lipstick. I go to my window and look outside. Cynthia is walking out the door and on the sidewalk wearing her overcoat and those red shoes. She looks up at me in the window, winks and smiles. Her lips move as I read them.

She's saying "I love you sweetie. I'll see you soon" as she walks away. I turn around to see her bra, panties, stockings and garter still on my floor. Oh my god, I think, she's wearing nothing underneath that overcoat. I smile, bend over to pick up her red lingerie and bring them up to my nose. Her scent is all over them and it smells wonderful. I open my top drawer and put her lingerie next to my underwear. I close the drawer and head off to the show to begin my day.