From Sister to Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's in trouble, but she can live with him.
1k words
3.88
217.2k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica got home from the doctor's with a look of despair on her face. She walked into the kitchen and her mother was there preparing dinner.

Jessica's mother looked at her and said, "Honey, what's wrong?"

Jessica looked up and squeaked out, "I'm pregnant."

Her mother went from caring and compassionate to furious and outraged in two seconds flat. She was screaming about how irresponsible she was and that she would not support the child of her slut of a daughter. Jessica ran out crying she ran down the street to Matt's house and rushed inside, crying like there was no tomorrow.

Matt held her and asked, "Sis, what's wrong?"

She commenced to tell him that she was pregnant and how mom kicked her out of the house. Matt held her close, and said, "Shhhh, its okay, you can stay here. And we'll raise that baby together. Besides with dad's failing health and mom being a nut, it won't be long before we get that inheritance."

Jessica dried her eyes on Matt's shirt and thanked him. She then leaned up and kissed him passionately. It had been a good two and a half months since their first romp in the forbidden garden. Since then they'd had their daily romp after school, so it was no question to either of them who the father was. As Matt kissed his sister back, he began to undo her shirt and lightly fondle her breasts, tweaking her nipples. While Jessica fished around inside Matt's pants for her brother's cock.

Jessica undid the zipper and button on her brother's pants and knelt down and took it deep inside her warm wet mouth. Jessica was getting wet, her scent wafted into the air as Matt caught the scent of his sister's sex he got harder.

Matt was stone hard now, he reached down and picked up his pregnant sister and carried her into the bedroom, now THEIR bedroom and laid her out on the bed. They finished undressing themselves and Matt got between his sister's legs. He thrust his tongue into her quivering pussy, as she moaned out in sheer ecstasy, Matt lapped up his sister's juices.

Jess screamed out, "I can't take it anymore, FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR LITTLE WHORE LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED!"

And with that Matt jumped up to meet her face, kissing her deeply he drove his love stick into her. Starting out with a quick pace. As he fucked his little sister over and over again he grunted out, "Oh my little sister-whore is gonna look so sexy with a belly, I can hardly wait."

Jessica moaned out, "I can't wait to give birth to our child."

They fucked each other well into the night, and even into the morning. All that could be heard though was the occasional, "Do you like that whore?" and the more frequent, "OOOOHH YES!" and the ever constant moaning of two young people fucking.

Sometime later, as Matt was fucking his sister's raw pussy, he suddenly lost control and exploded his fifth load into her. He then collapsed onto of her panting and gasping for air. Jessica squeezed him tight, hugging her lover, her protector, her brother, "Matt, what happens when I can no longer have sex."

Matt, between his gasps, "Anal and oral, my little slut."

Jessica smiled at this prospect, and fell asleep, with her brother ontop of her.

Jessica awoke sometime around six in the afternoon. Her brother Matt was no where to be seen. She threw on some clothes, the ones she was wearing before her little fuck fest, and went downstairs. She found a note on the refrigerator that read, "Whore, I went to the store for a few things I'll be back later."

Well Jessica decided to shower and change, and finally watch a little T.V. Even though she was nineteen, she still loved watching Cartoon Network. It was about seven o'clock when her brother returned home, only he wasn't alone. With him came two other men. Matt smiled and said, "Jess, this is Joe, and Sean, they're gonna join us tonight."

Jessica was taken aback, "What do you mean, 'join us'?" She was a little frightened, she'd only ever fucked Matt.

Matt laughed, "Simply, we need to make some money for the baby, this is the best way how." At this point, each of the two men handed Matt, two C notes each and dropped their pants around their ankles. "Go on whore, suck them off, and let them do what they want."

Well Jessica didn't know what to do, so she got on her knees and licked one of the men lightly whilst massaging the other. She then took Sean's dick in her mouth, letting her tongue touch it softly while she felt it getting hard. When Sean was sufficed that he was hard enough he pulled his cock out of her mouth and went behind her. Jess then focused her attention on Joe. Sean rubbed his stiffened rod on her puckered asshole, then started pushing it in, he groaned as he was met with resistance, "Fuckin A! She's so tight."

Matt smiled at this, he knew that this would make a lot of money for him, his baby, and his whore. Meanwhile, Sean started pounding at Jessica's ass, while Joe forced her to deepthroat. Almost violently and certainly relentlessly fucking her face. Sean was overwhelmed with the tightness of Jessica's ass, and lost control, he got about five more pumps in her before he shot wave after wave of cum in her ass. Jessica could fell the the thread of hot white spunk filling her.

Hearing Sean come sent Joe over the edge and he quickly sped up. One minute later he sent his seed down her throat and held his dick in her mouth as she swallowed. They both pulled out, wiped off, and went home. As they were leaving Matt told them, "Remember, she's four hundred all together, if only one of ya's wants a go, you need four hundred next time."

Matt went to her and picked her up on her feet and asked if she was okay, she said, "Yes, but next time tell me, I'll be sure to wear something a little more fitting."

(Keep an eye out for part 3, coming soon)