From Slut to Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Threesome.
3.3k words
4.54
46.1k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
515 Followers

Frank immediately understood that there never had been an agreement for a threesome, leaving him in a very awkward situation at best. As Rachael walked in, the stench of sex filled the room while he stood there with nothing but a hard-on.

"What's going on?" was the only thing that Liz could inquire while the response was already obvious.

"We couldn't wait for you anymore" Frank replied, deciding that the best approach was to act as if a threesome had actually been planned and relying on Liz's appetite for sex and submissiveness to make it a reality. He grabbed her hands and nudged her towards him; Rachel was stiff but mumbled "waiting for me for what?" At that point, Liz appeared behind her and said in a sultry voice "Let me help you get comfortable" while pushing her breasts against her back and wrapping her arms around her waist.

It had been a few years since Rachel had not had sex with anyone other than Frank and she was almost immediately ready to give in. Despite the fact that she was finding her boyfriend and best friend together, she had talked about such a situation with Liz a long time ago and the only anger she could have was that they started without her.

Beyond that, she already knew she wanted to be the slut for the evening. She just didn't want to, she needed to.

Adding Liz to the equation was both unnerving and exciting; it was Liz after all, a trusted friend with whom she had already played around with.

The alternative was to explain to Frank why a threesome with Liz and an ex-boyfriend had been acceptable years ago but not today. This was not a conversation she wanted to have.

More importantly, she'd wanted him to dominate her with another woman for a long time and she couldn't help but feeling aroused at the idea of being a pet for the evening. She knew he would task her to do things that would push her, humiliate and embarrass her but ultimately turn her on as no one knew her buttons better than he did.

Liz didn't wait for a verbal answer an began easing Rachel out of her jacket, unbuttoning her dress shirt and pants, sliding them down to her ankles. Despite the dim light, Liz could still get an eyeful while bending down - Rachel's ass and legs looked magnificent as ever, only framed by a sport thong that cupped her lips together.

Naked, Rachel was brought to bed and laid on her back. Frank and Liz knew they needed to ease her into this gently at first and focus on getting her as excited as they were. While he caressed her breasts and belly, Liz kissed her neck and immediately moved to her thighs.

Slightly embarrassed at the knowledge that she did not wash her pussy after several hours of work, Rachel nonetheless responded immediately with a moan and opened her legs. "Always the easy slut", Liz thought.

She was a natural; her tongue was probing Rachel from the hood of her clit down to her vagina, licking lips and folds while the body of her target arched with each new touch of her sensitive area. Her goal was only to get Rachel to the same level of excitement Frank and she had been in for the past hour. They had the advantage of being buzzed early on and she needed her friend to lose herself in the trances of sexuality.

Rachel felt Liz starting to play with her vagina, sliding a finger from each hand inside her and pulling them out slowly, spreading and stretching her lips back before going back in again. It felt good to be touched and caressed, knowing that she couldn't refuse her friend. Laying there as the pet project turned her on so much, she involuntarily started to squeeze her nipple while pushing a fist on her stomach as to flush out more fluid. She didn't remember Liz having such good techniques years ago but clearly she had had more experiences since then.

Despite her apparent pleasure, Frank knew what Rachel was aching for and he wanted to make sure that she wouldn't come too early in the night as he wanted to keep her on edge for as long as possible.

He guessed that Rachel had shared stories about their kinky relationship with Liz; it would be all the more humiliating for Rachel to have to obey in front of her friend. He smiled at what was yet to come and allowed Rachel's pleasure to grow until he knew she would nearly lose herself.

"Liz, you should take a break and let my slut service you" he said matter of factly while Rachel gasped in anticipation. Their threesome had just taken a different tone now that Frank had publicly established her role. She was going to be the toy and her pleasure was second to her friend.

"Get on your hands and knees" he commanded while slapping Rachel's thigh.

The slap and tone of his voice told her this was her time to behave regardless of who else was in the room and obey orders quickly. Nude, with her breast swaying side to side as she moved, Rachel got on her knees and took position while answering "Yes, Master".

Saying it had come naturally as she received an order but Rachel immediately realized she had called him Master in front of Liz. The feeling of embarrassment was washed over by her submissive nature and acceptance of who she had become around him. It didn't matter that Liz heard it; it only mattered that Frank was pleased with her. Pleasing him through her own humiliation had turned her on for years now; she was his sub and would do as she was told.

Liz's eyes got slightly bigger as she looked at Frank appreciatively, surprised but smiling upon hearing her friend refer to him as such; the evening had just become a lot more interesting.

"Your turn to receive" said Frank, nudging Liz's ass cheeks to get her onto the bed. Liz moved up and flipped on her back, positioning herself in front of Rachel's face who immediately started grabbing her hips and kissing her stomach, moving quickly to Liz' swollen clit. A sharp slap on her ass stopped her as Frank reminded her: "You are expected to do do a very good job at this and I will ask Liz if you are performing adequately. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

"Good. What do you want?" He asked her.

Rachel hesitated; it was one thing to submissively answer "Yes Master" but it was another to answer open ended questions as a sex slut. She felt the gaze of her friend and was feeling shameful once again. Slave to her master but slave to her desires as well.

"What do you want?" repeated Frank, enunciating in such a way she knew he wouldn't ask a third time.

"I... I want to lick her pussy while you fuck me from behind, Master."

"Tonight, you will only refer to yourself at the third person and call yourself "slut". Do you understand?"

"This slut understands Master".

"And what do you want to do, slut?"

"This slut wants to lick her pussy while Master fucks this slut from behind, Master."

Rachel was getting more turned on by the minute and the humiliation of being degraded in front of her friend was getting her to lose her breath. She was getting butterflies in her stomach and could feel her pussy get warmer. Despite the shame, or perhaps because of it, she could only think of being taken from behind so she would be rocked back and forth, her face shoved into her friend's labia with each thrust from her Master.

"Good girl" Frank said as he pointed the tip of his dick against Rachel's soaked pussy. "First, come and get it" he instructed as she immediately started to back her vagina onto his penis, savoring the first inches that spread her open. Rachel had the tightest pussy he's ever felt and while she wasn't usually a soaker, her pussy was drenched this evening.

Penetrated, she immediately moaned and leaned her head forward to get closer to her prize; her tongue flicked Liz's clit a couple of times as Frank was already all the way inside her, moving her body with each movement of his own. Grabbing her by the waist, he held her back once more to announce "I think Liz would very much appreciate if you showed her how much you want her pussy. You may not be worthy of licking her there yet and you should start by licking her asshole. Work your way up."

Liz's pussy was wide open due to the sheer excitement she felt and while she wanted to see Rachel lick her up and down, she grabbed her legs behind the knees and lifted her ass slightly from the bed, giving Rachel direct access to her most intimate area.

What started as a "vanilla" threesome had turned into a display of obedience that Liz wanted to explore much further. Apart from light plays with lovers, she had never had a sub before. Even if Rachel was her friend, she was also the most beautiful woman she knew. The possibility of taking advantage of her and explore her own dominatrix side was too tempting to leave unchecked.

Licking assholes was not something that Rachel had done often. Drunkenly and seldomly is the most accurate description, yet the humiliation of being ordered to do so only served to excite her more. She was being used as she always desired, a pleasure slut that took gratification from being told what to do.

"Yes Master", Rachel heaved between moans.

Driven by her own excitement, she slapped her tongue all over Liz's smallest hole and started lapping away like a bitch from a water bowl.

After a minute of her saliva coating Liz's crack, she heard Frank ask: "How is our slut doing, Liz?" and while Liz was enjoying every second of it, she knew she had to establish herself as the dominant to establish her role in front of Rachel. She stated "I want her to lick inside my ass not around it".

Rachel couldn't believe her friend was pushing the envelope - it was one thing to be humiliated if everything was orchestrated by Frank but it was something else altogether with Liz. And yet, she only grew more excited at the demand, enjoying the leadership that Liz had taken and clear directions she was given.

Frank smiled, pulled out from inside of Rachel and slapped her pussy from below causing her shoulder to arch back and her body to shudder. "It seems your Mistress is not pleased with you, slut" he said while pinching the hood of her clit and pulling on it.

"Are you going to do a better job or should I just fuck her myself for the rest of the evening?"

In the back of her mind, she registered that Liz had just been called Mistress and despite a tint of jealousy, she surprised herself by cooing at the mere mention of it. The combination of her needing to obey one more person and the forceful grab on her clitoris almost sent her over the edge but Frank knew exactly how close she was to orgasm and let go of her clit.

She panted "This slut is going to do better Master. This slut is sorry." The humiliation of having to apologize for not licking her ass well enough was not lost on her and yet she glanced at Liz's face while making her tongue in a pointy end and laying it on her asshole.

"That's it, slut, push your tongue further and break through that little ring", Liz was starting to get comfortable with the position and playing with it, understanding that the more depravation she could bring on to her friend, the more excited both of them would get.

"Yef, miftref" Rachel surprised herself by saying it out loud while Both Frank and Liz knew she just called her childhood friend "Mistress" as she was pressing her tongue into her ass. Frank looked at Liz and smiled knowingly, positioning himself being Rachel and shoving himself inside her again.

A long moan came out of Rachel's throat in appreciation. She felt him fill her vagina, taking her forcefully while she was pressed against Liz, sliding her tongue as deep as she could in her ass, her nose rubbing at the edge of her vagina, taking in the smells and complete submission she had been granted.

"Rub your clit slut and tell your Mistress what is happening to you" Frank told her.

"Oh my god" Rachel thought knowing she would have to look at her friend directly and speak while being fucked but she knew the order was clear. Her fingers reached between her legs and felt his balls hit them with each new heave. She started rubbing her clit and immediately sensed a jolt of pleasure run through her; she would have to come soon but wanted to let this last as much as possible.

Looking up towards Liz, she said "I am being fucked like a bitch by Master while licking Mistress."

The slap on her ass was hard this time and she heard a stern voice behind her "What are you?"

"Sorry Master. This slut is getting fucked by Master while licking Mistress" she enunciated carefully, panting as her fingers were still rubbing her clit. She was having trouble controlling her breathing and started smacking her clit to prevent herself from coming too quickly.

Liz lowered her legs, looked straight at Rachel and asked: "and does this slut enjoy licking my ass?" She seemed to relish the domination. Looking at her friend squirmed in place was getting her more turned on that she'd ever experienced before.

"Yes Mistress." answered Rachel, fighting the oddity of calling her friend "Mistress" with the pleasure of submitting.

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress, this sluts enjoys licking your ass."

"Then carry on, make out with it and rub your nose deeper in my cunt, slut." Liz surprised herself with this statement. The truth was that she enjoyed talking to Rachel like a whore and ordering her around. The fantasy of having your own private slave was now all too real and she intended on taking advantage of it as much as possible.

Rachel immediately mouthed Liz asshole and started deep tonguing it longingly. Her objectification was getting her close to the edge and each time she rimmed her friend deeper she felt her orgasm building up, feverishly rubbing her clit and getting herself closer to an explosion she wouldn't be able to deny for long.

On cue, Frank pulled out and moved Rachel's hand away from her snatch. Her response was to started bucking uncontrollably, looking for something to rub against. "She comes before you do", he stated.

Liz felt like tearing up as her frustration grew but she knew her only hope to be allowed to come was to get Liz over the edge first and get her to acknowledge her talent or at least her willingness to serve.

Frank laid next to his slave and asked Liz "Has she proven her worth yet? Is she good enough that she can move up to your pussy?"

Liz was panting and moaning, the submission of her friend and her calling her "Mistress" was getting her more excited than she could remember. She could only shake her head "Yes" and Frank gave a couple of taps on the ass of his slut to indicate she could move up.

"Go ahead; I'll watch your technique" he told Rachel and let his hand lingering on her backside, playing with her drenched cunt while she moved her tongue to Liz's slit, lapping her juices and sliding it under the hood of her clit. Liz was in heaven. Rachel had dutifully rubbed her nose against her vagina for the past few minutes, getting her good and ready for these caresses.

Gasping, she found herself splitting open her legs at much as possible to make her entrance as wide as could be.

"Put two fingers inside her pussy. Left hand." Frank calmly stated while patting Rachel's swollen labia.

Rachel immediately moved her fingers inside and was surprised at the ease with which she could penetrate her friend. The amount of juices helped but she also thought that her vagina was wider than most.

Rachel was immediately pleased at her mistress' reaction, her neck muscle tensed while her toes curled. She applied herself diligently, licking with the tip of her tongue and squeezing her fingers on her vaginal walls for maximum effect.

Frank tapped a finger on her ass cheek and Rachel understood the message, sliding one more finger inside her friend's pussy. Her thumb and pinky left rubbing the urethra and anus.

"Four" Frank stated and Rachel immediately obliged by squeezing her pinky inside Rachel's vagina, now only able to lick the very tip of Liz's clit.

Frank grabbed Rachel's wrist and turned it horizontally, moving her four fingers from a vertical position to a full stretch inside Liz's pussy. Rachel had never felt a woman in such a fashion and couldn't take more than 3 fingers herself. Upon hearing Liz's gasps, Rachel grew bolder, wanting to please her friend, her mistress, and give her an orgasm that would make her proud of her performance, mainly with the hope that she would be taken care of soon after.

"Ask your mistress if this is fine and if you can take initiative to make her come", Frank stated.

"Mistress, can this slut continue what she is doing and make you come?"

Liz could only answer by shaking her head yes but the moan that escaped her was all Rachel needed to hear.

Her four fingers were shoved deep and she now moved them back and forth, palm up and stretching Liz's pussy as wide as she could.

Frank grabbed Rachel's hand and squeezed her thumb in the middle of her palm, guiding her so that all five fingers would be inside with the thumb to the first phalange. Rachel knew what her Master wanted her to do and started pressing her knuckles against Liz's vaginal crown, stretching it around her entire row of knuckles.

Liz tensed and her lower body lifted itself immediately while Rachel broke through and found her entire hand inside her childhood friend. She pulled back to get the ring to stretch against her wrist again but stopped short of coming out again.

Frank slipped back behind Rachel and shoved the entire length of his dick inside her again. He wanted to maintain his slave's edge for the remainder of the evening and keep her as close to an orgasm as possible. Realizing this was too much for her to take without coming, he pulled out, leaving only the very tip of his dick at the entrance of her vagina while ordering Rachel to close her first and to move her elbow up and down.

Liz's face strained and became red as she was holding her breath, opening and closing her legs in cadence, unable to maintain a single position due to the nearing orgasm. As Rachel renewed her licking and started sucking on her clit, stretched and freed from its hood, Liz exploded in spams, her eyes nearly turning white as she buckled under the wave of pleasure. No one had ever done this to her, getting her to this level of intensity and pleasure. She could have passed out form the pleasure, most of which was under her orders and demands. By god, she wanted more of this.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
515 Followers