From Snob to Lesbian Bimbo

Story Info
Stacy transforms her sister Kendra.
6k words
4.09
119k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

There is no denying she was smart and with the many awards she had amassed she had the proof, but the problem was she knew her own intelligence and had become insufferable to live with because of it. Her name was Kendra and at 21 she was my older sister by two years and although we were both in college at the time we still lived at home with our parents.

My name is Stacy and although I am nowhere as brilliant as my sister, I still do well in my classes and always have, the problem is that no one in my family ever noticed because the mighty Kendra always made sure the light was shining on her. I was the invisible sibling and always had been and if it were not for my best friend Carol I would have probably slipped into oblivion long ago.

As far as looks go Kendra and I favor each other and for the most part we are just average with dark brown hair and blue eyes, we are neither knockout gorgeous or unattractive we just reside somewhere in the middle. We both have medium sized breasts and slim frames with fairly narrow hips and from what Carol says our ass is not too bad to look at. Neither Kendra or I had ever had trouble finding dates and the boys seemed to like us both so I always assumed we were fairly attractive and never gave ours looks much thought, that is until the day Kendra's attitude about herself caused her to belittle my only friend Carol and forced me across a line I could never pull back from.

It was the middle of the fall semester when it happened and Carol and I were walking across campus making small talk as we passed under the trees with the orange and gold leaves that lined the path that led to the student union. The birds had yet to migrate and we could hear them singing as we enjoyed the peace of the afternoon together, that was until the mighty Kendra came storming up to Carol like a thundercloud and began to chew her out right there in public.

"Carol!" Kendra spat at her "is it true you gave out my phone number to a freshman girl with the instructions to call me and ask for help?" she said glaring "How dare you give out my personal information."

"I am sorry Kendra" she said. "It is just that she is in my math class and she is having trouble with her algebra and I thought that as smart as you are you could help her out" returned Carol with a defensive and apologetic tone in her voice. "I really did not mean to offend you."

"Well, you may not have meant to offend me, but you most certainly have. How could you assume I would help some freshman when I have my own classes to study for as well as preparations to participate in the next College Intelligence Bowl?"

I stepped in at this moment and said "Kendra, lower your voice, there is no reason for everyone out here to hear you, now just calm down and we can work this out!"

"Stay out of this Stacy!" Kendra said. "It is because she is your friend and we are sisters that your ingrate friend can make assumptions involving me and my time."

After hearing this I was becoming angry myself and said "how dare you call my friend and ingrate! How stuck on yourself have you really become? Just because you are intelligent does not give you the right to walk on other peoples feelings."

"So says the girl who doesn't exist" returned Kendra. "We live in the same house, but only one of us has ever been in the family! As far as mom and dad are concerned, you are just a border in one of the bedrooms, all their attention belongs to me."

"That is why I won't allow you to insult the only person who has been there for me through all your stuck up crap, now go away and leave her alone!"

"Oh, I'll go away alright" said Kendra. "I will however do it with the knowledge that not only is your friend an ingrate, but you are also. You're both just unintelligent little bottom feeders living off the smart people in the world, just like that helpless little freshman that called me!"

I had all I was going to take and years of anger welled up when I leaned in and whispered in Kendra's ear. "I don't know how I will do it, but I am going to make you regret this day and a hundred others. When I am through it will be you that is the unintelligent bottom feeder, only in ways you could never have imagined. I will not rest until I find a way to reduce you to the lowest form of life I can think of."

Stepping back, she just glared at me and said "is that supposed to scare me? You and your little friend just stay away from me and forget I ever existed, the same way mom and dad have forgot that you do." With that she turned and stormed back the way she had come.

Carol and I were now in the student union setting at a table across from each other, but we were not talking because I was still mad at Kendra and I felt it best to cool down before I opened my mouth. I could tell that Carol was worried about me by the way she kept looking into my eyes and searching them so I decided I would let her know I was going to be fine.

"I can't believe the nerve of her, how can anyone be so stuck on their self?" I asked Carol.

"Well, I hate to say anything bad about her because she is your sister, but that was probably the rudest thing I have ever been a part of. I admit maybe I should have asked her first about helping the girl with her math, but the way she handled the whole thing was irresponsible and calling me an ingrate hurt my feelings!" Carol said to me across the table.

"Carol, after today, you can call the stuck up bitch anything you want and it won't bother me a bit. In fact, I mean to follow up on my threat to her any way I can."

Looking across the table I asked Carol if she had heard what I had whispered in Kendra's ear?

"You were kind of quiet but I got the gist of what you said about turning her into the lowest form of being you could think of, is that right?" She asked.

"Yes, that's it," I returned. "And now we are going to figure out just what that is and how we can accomplish the transformation. I am going to make sure it is completely life changing and permanent with no way to reverse it. Her days of thinking she is superior is drawing to a close. I think it is time for us to expand our little hobby and become a bit more educated in some of its deeper secrets."

If anyone at all had paid any attention to what Carol and I did with our spare time they would know that we had found a book on witchcraft at a yard sale and we had begun to try and figure out some of the spells on our own. We weren't all that serious with it, but we had learned how to turn the tip of a pencil we were using as a wand into a bright light and how to make a cup slide across the table. Unfortunately though most of the spells were beyond us, we had neither the skills or the materials to make them work.

Now however that was about to change, I just happened to have the spell book with me and pulled it out of my backpack and began to thumb slowly through looking for a spell that would do what we needed it to do. There were spells of all kinds of situations from curses to counter curses, but it wasn't until I got near the end of the spell book that I discovered the spell that just might fit our needs. It was described as a potion that could change one thing into something entirely different like a sawhorse into a real horse, but it could also be used to just manipulate and make subtle changes to anything including humans.

Sliding the book across the table I let Carol have a look and I could tell by the twinkle in her eye she also thought it just might be the spell we needed. Now we just needed to figure out how to find all the items and ingredients it required to make it work. "So how do you suppose we find all of this stuff?" I asked Carol.

"Well, I believe we can just use the yellow pages, there are real witches and they have to have shops somewhere here in the city to buy the supplies they need to conduct their magic" she answered.

"That's a great idea Carol!" I said, "and to think Kendra assumes she has cornered the market on smarts. Ok, you run and find us a phone book and I will write down these ingredients we need when we find a shop."

An hour later we were walking through the door of the "Eagle's Eye Magic Emporium" when we heard a bell ring announcing our arrival into the shop. It was dark and dingy and smelled of dust and mildew when we entered but it would be cliché to expect any less of a place like this. Standing at the door for a moment to let our eyes adjust to the low light we could hear foot step's approaching and when a man came into view near the door, he said "welcome to my shop ladies, what kind of mischief may I assist you with today?"

"Hello! " I said in return "we have a list of things we need and maybe a little knowledge on a couple of things if you can spare it?" I said smiling at him as I handed him our list of items.

Glancing through the list for a moment he spoke up and said "you are in luck, I have everything you need except the modeling clay and there is a hobby shop just down the street where you can pick that up." With that he headed into the store and started gathering our items as we followed along.

Once he had found everything we needed he laid it out on the counter and then he looked me in the eyes and said "I know what spell this is for and I need to tell you that whatever you are going to use it for can never be reversed so think twice before doing something mean or revengeful with it."

"Yes, sir, we certainly will, we are just going to practice it on small things" I lied. As he started to tally up the price of our purchase I glanced at Carol then added. "I was wondering if you could tell me anything special we need to know about making this spell work and if you would mind explaining it to us?"

As he started to bag our items he went over the spell step by step as he described the exact sequence to use to get the best results and as he finished, he said. "Remember, once you have used the drops you only have the exact time it takes for the sand in your new hour glass to run out, then it is over and it can never be reversed."

"Yes, sir, " I said "we understand. Like I told you we are just going to practice with coffee cups and other small things."

As I took my change from him we headed to the door and down the street to buy a small brick of modeling clay.

Sitting side by side on the edge of my bed, Carol and I were looking down at all the items we had purchased. They were spread out and displayed on the open newspaper we had laid out on the floor so we did not get the clay in the carpet and we both prepared our selves for what we were about to do.

According to the man at the shop the spell took three hours to brew before we could use it which would be around ten o'clock. That was just when Kendra would be getting ready for bed, the perfect time. Now all that was left was for us to decide was just what we were going to do to her and just how far we were willing to go.

"So Carol, who do you suppose that someone like Kendra would consider to be the lowest form of person?"

"I am not exactly sure, but I know whoever it is would not be very smart, in her eyes at least. What does she talk about when you're all together at the dinner table, that's a good place to start?"

"Well, she goes on and on about her awards and accolades she has earned but other than that she mostly talks about how she is going to be a doctor and marry a rich guy and have a family."

"Well, that's the first thing we fuck up for her then, if she wants to marry a rich guy we make her a lesbian, lets find out how she likes eating pussy!"

"Outstanding idea" I exclaimed, " But not just a lesbian, let's make her a shameless fuck bunny lesbian, we will make her absolutely dependent on needing to fuck other women all the time."

"What kind of women like to fuck all the time?" Carol asked.

"Well, cheerleaders are known to be ultra horny" I said, "what would you consider a cheerleader?"

"Well, they are mostly all blonde, they spend hours on their makeup, I think you would almost call them all bimbos."

"Oh my God! " I exclaimed, "that's it. She needs to become a brainless ultra horny lesbian fuck bunny Bimbo. I want her to spend her life more worried about makeup and dressing super sexy than she could have ever thought about College Intelligence Bowls and marrying rich guys."

"I think we got it" said Carol. "She will become what I am sure she considers the lowest form of person to ever be beneath her, a Bimbo. Now we have a plan and everything we need to carry it out so I am going to ask you if you are sure you want to do this. Like the guy at the shop said, once the hourglass runs out we can never take it back."

"Carol, not only am I going to do it, I am going to keep her and let her be my sex slave for as long as I decide to keep her and play with her."

"But you are not lesbians and she is your sister!" she exclaimed.

"Hey, with my own personal lesbian Bimbo I am willing to try, especially knowing it is my bitch sister kneeling between my legs."

With that we both knelt down on the floor in front of our stuff and prepared to cast the spell that would change Kendra forever. We had decided earlier that I would begin to brew the potion that we would need and Carol would use the clay to fashion a likeness of Kendra to the best of her ability. If we did everything right then when we applied drops of the potion to the clay figure it would come to life and it would be a miniature animated version of Kendra. Once we had our enchanted Kendra model we had exactly one hour according to the hourglass to do our will.

Following the directions in the book exactly as explained by the store owner I dropped in the last ingredient at two hours and forty five minutes, five of Kendra's hairs I had pulled out of her hair brush in the bathroom. I had taken the extra step of bleaching them to give the new her that added Bimbo ingredient, blonde hair. Her hair was required in order for the potion to know who it was going to become once it animated the clay figure, I was assuming it used the DNA from the hair in its magic, fifteen more minutes and we would be ready to begin.

Carol had done a remarkable job of creating a clay woman and although it did not resemble Kendra all that close we both agreed the potion would know who it was supposed to be from the hair we had added. Just a few more seconds and the potion should turn blue, signaling it was ready to use, that is if I had done it all right. Almost exactly three hours and it turned an aqua blue and we knew the point of no return had arrived.

Reaching out I picked up the eyedropper we had purchased and drew some of the potion into it and then held the end right above the clay figure lying there on the newspaper. Looking at Carol she held the hourglass in her hands and was ready to flip it as soon as the third drop of potion landed on the clay figure. "Ok Carol" I said "I am ready, are you?"

"Yes!"

"No regrets?"

"None, " she said, "go for it!"

Gently I squeezed the eyedropper and...1 drop...2 drops...3 drops "now, flip the hourglass!"

Both of us were looking down at the clay figure wondering if it was going to work when the little model suddenly leapt in the air, did a small flip, and then landed on its tiny little feet. Looking down at it, we were amazed by what we saw, in place of the plain clay woman that Carol had molded was a perfectly detailed miniature of Kendra looking back up at us waiting to be manipulated.

Two doors down the hall Kendra was standing in her room preparing to change into her night clothes and go to bed when she suddenly felt light headed and kind of airy. For some reason she felt springy in the legs as if out of nowhere she could do a flip with hardly any effort. What a strange sensation she thought as she walked over to the mirror to check her reflection and immediately grabbed her head with both hands in shock as a newly blonde image of herself stared back at her.

Back in my room we were pulling ourselves together as we remembered that we were on the clock and didn't have time to sit and marvel that it had worked. "Where do we start?" I asked Carol as I took a little clay in my hands and started to knead it in my fingers and "how do we do it?"

"I am not sure!" replied Carol, "try adding some to her tits, lets make them allot bigger, but make sure to keep them firm."

Pinching off two little pieces of clay I formed them into small balls and reached out with both hands to apply them to the miniature Kendra, when I got them close to her normal tits the clay balls were sucked out of my fingers and automatically molded them self into larger and firmer tits on their own. Wow that was easy I said, all we have to do is let it know where we want the change and it applies it on its own. "Are they big enough, I asked Carol?" as we now looked down on the double sized tits of the little Kendra.

"Oh Yea", she answered giggling "those things are going to kill her back until she grows strong enough to carry them. " she said at the change in the figure.

Down the hall Kendra was still gawking in the mirror at her mysteriously changing hair color when she felt a new sensation coming over her. It was hard to explain what she was feeling, but she knew something was going to happen because instead of the light springy sensation she had, she now felt as if she was growing heavier and was being forced down into her shoes.

She was trying to come to grips with all of these strange sensations when all of the sudden and without warning her tits doubled in size and reduced her bra and button up blouse to shreds in an instant. They were so big and heavy they caused her to stagger forward and if it weren't for the dresser that stood next to the mirror that she was able to grab a hold of she would have toppled over on her face.

Catching her balance Kendra took a step back and saw her new image in the mirror in front of her. She was now a blonde and what was left of the clothes on her upper body hung from her neck and spilled over her now giant tits sticking firmly out in front of her. Her huge new nipples were surrounded by large brown areolas and turned up at the end in a suck me sort of way. They were hard as a rock to the point they ached, reaching out to touch them sent an electrical shock straight to her pussy as she instantly discovered they were ultra sensitive to the touch.

Back in my room Carol and I were discussing our next move and we had both agreed that we wanted to give her ass more shape, it was small and slim and we wanted to make it bigger and rounder without going overboard and giving her an out right booty. Of course to keep it in proportion we would have to widen her hips a tad, but we did not want to exaggerate them either. This time Carol reached for the clay and tore of three little pieces from the excess that she rolled into small balls and reached out to apply them to little Kendra's ass and hips. As before the enchanted model sensed the change intended and the clay applied its self to the desired places. As they watched her ass grew out and became rounder and fuller as her narrow hips widened and become much more curvy.

Down the hall poor Kendra was a mess. Her shirt and bra were in tatters, her average sized tittys now huge and aching to be touched, and her beautiful brown hair was gone and replaced with long blonde locks that spilled down her back. " What the hell was going on?" she wondered aloud. "How could this be happening? Was it really happening or was she dreaming?" was what kept running through her mind. "No, she was too smart to think she was dreaming so this had to somehow be real, but how and why?" she was thinking when another new sensation arrived. "Oh shit, not again!" she blurted out as she felt her ass and hips begin to tingle "no please!" was all she got out when "Wham!" her ass grew rounder and lifted itself and her hips widened now ripping her jeans and panties into the same shreds as her shirt and bra.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers
12