From Stephen to Stephanie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quite amazed when I went into the next door room, the walls were mirrored and I could not believe how totally feminine I looked. They made me walk around the room to show off my new clothes, the hobble skirt made a perfect companion for my stilettos being much more difficult to walk in than a pencil skirt, my stride was already shortened by the high heels, the narrow tightly tapered skirt made the heels more manageable but also visually made my walk more desirable. My mesmerizingly slow walk made me the focus of their attention, I was being forced to walk as the skirt dictated and the butt plug added a sense of arousal that I struggled to deal with. Karen knew that once I was used to it I would grow to enjoy the sensation of being elegantly hobbled by the skirt and of course it would restrict my freedom of movement with me having to make subtle little hobbled movements in order to go about my daily routine.

Kate at this point mentioned she had added two more of these skirts to my purchases, one classic style one to just below the knee, the style of which was based on the more extremes examples from the early 1960's, this one was in soft nappa leather and a satin ankle length one narrow all the way down with no kick pleats or vents which would restrict my movement even more.

A short tailored black soft leather jacket with matching gloves completed my main outfit; this emphasized my figure even more. I then noticed some of the details of my appearance, my skirt had a gold chain belt, this would be ideal for fastening my wrists to when they wanted to emphasize my restriction, I was wearing a pearl bracelet and necklace and I wore small pearl earrings, every one of these details made my look more complete.

Kate particularly wanted me to wear a headscarf, she had found a beautiful silk one with patterns of a riding motif including riding crops, very ironic she thought as these would be very much part of my life from now on. There was a particular way that I wanted her to wear it.

She made me tie it with a large knot at the front, it was tied so high up at the front that from a distance it would almost seem to be covering my mouth, it was in fact single knotted just below my lips, the top of the scarf was positioned towards the rear of my head showing the front of my hair, the line of the folded edge of the scarf when viewed from the side crossed high over my cheeks at a dramatic angle, the closeness of the knot to my lips would mean that during conversations I would have to carry out little adjustments to keep it in place and to prevent the knot from sliding into my mouth.

We finally were ready to leave, I was made to thank Kate profusely for all of her help and we set out to return to the island, a mirror in the hall giving me a glimpse of my new self, I was still shocked by the change in my appearance, I could do nothing other than walk to the car with a hobbled and very feminine walk, I was scared as to what was to happen next and wanted so much to have my old life back.

12