From Submissive to Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
He was already submissive to his wife, but he craved more.
1.5k words
4.28
54.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I sat there, my wrists and ankles bound to the chair I was sitting in. My mouth forced open by the pink ball gag wrapped around my head. My cock, as pitiful as it looked at the moment, was locked in its cage covered by pink lace panties. The view in front of me was both humiliating and exhilarating at the same time. My wife of 4 years was on her back, her knees pushed to either side of her head while a man I'd never met drove his 8 inch cock in and out of her pussy.

"You see pussy-bitch, this is how a real man fucks your wife!" she screamed through gritted teeth. "Such an amazing cock! So fucking big!" I could hear every sharp intake of breath. Every slap when his balls would slam against her ass. I knew at any moment he would empty those balls into her pussy. A pussy that until tonight had been only mine for the better part of six years.

How did we get here you may ask. Well, to make a long story short, it goes kind of like this...

I am a submissive man, always have been. My first wife would have none of it. I was a man. Men are supposed to be Dominant. End of story. For many reasons that failed miserably. Enter the woman I'm happily married to now. After we met, I learned that she is every bit as dominant as I am submissive. Then the fun began. Over time we tested and pushed each other's boundaries. When she learned I am a masochist, her eyes lit up. Soon we had a closet full of whips, floggers, canes, paddles, and all other delicious ways for her to torture me. Things spiced up even more when she learned I enjoyed crossdressing.

We spent many night with me in the most beautiful dresses as she did my makeup and took pictures. Then she'd proceed to tie me down and whip me until I was covered in bruises. Only then would she pull out her strapon and brutally fuck my pussy. (I learned long ago that as her sissy bitch, I do not have an ass. I have a clitty and a pussy.) It was some of the best times of my sexual life. But my submissive nature craved more. A part of me, a deep part of me wanted to not only be her submissive, but rather her slave.

"Honey, have you ever considered pushing our D/s nature a little further?" I'd ask. I would tell her my cravings and desires. To be treated like nothing more than a possession by her. She always seemed hesitant. I assume it was because she genuinely loved and respected me. And that love and respect superseded any dominance she felt toward me. But I always thought to myself she can love me AND own me at the same time. As long as she respected my place as her husband, she could treat me and say whatever she wanted. By all means, the treatment I wanted was consensual.

Fast forward to last night. I was lying in bed reading when she walked into the bedroom.

"So..." Her voice trailed off. Her face hid a sly grin that I couldn't quite figure out.

"What is it, babe?"

"You've been suggesting for while that you wanted to really feel like my slave. My property, right?"

"Yes..." I felt my face involuntarily contort not quite sure where thus was going.

"Do you still want to? Like for real want to?" She was slowly creeping toward the bed. Her demeanor seemed hesitant, almost cautious.

"I've done nothing but fantasize about it for years." My eyes must have told her how sincere I was. She squealed nd jumped on top of me. Her lips were immediately pressed against mine while her tongue frantically searched for its counterpart in my own mouth. Her hands searching for my boxers. Without any trouble she quickly removed them from the equation.

"God I love you! You are so fucking amazing!" she squealed as she slid her pussy down over my cock. Her eyes went huge as I filled her pussy. There was no friction whatsoever. She was utterly soaked. Obviously she has worked herself into a frenzy thinking about this tonight. Her hips grated against my pelvic bone. My dick hitting all the right places as she moaned into my neck.

Her hands reached for the wall at the head of our bed so she could brace herself. She bounced her pussy up and down my cock in the most amazing of ways. There was absolutely no way I was going to last long like this, nor did she intend to let me. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock everytime she pulled up, creating a heavenly sucking sensation. Within minutes, I was nearing the point of no return.

"May I please cum?" It's a question burned into my brain at this point. Not long after I established myself as her submissive, one of the first rules established is that I could never, ever cum at any time without her permission.

"Yes baby! Cum in your Mistress' pussy! Fill me up!" she wasn't finished giving me permission before I began shooting stream after tream of cum deep into her. I knew she could tell as she stopped bouncing and just ground herself against me, taking every drop into her womb. Another rule established was that IF I am allowed to cum, I must clean it up. No matter where from. Without any hesitation she lifted herself off of my quickly deflating dick and sat on my face. The mixed flavors of cum and her pussy was intoxicating as my tongue began lapping every drop from her. Once I was positive I'd thoroughly cleaned up my mess, I focused my attention to her clit. Her body momentarily froze upon first contact. Then she grabbed my hair to pull me tighter against her and ground her pussy against my face. My tongue worked frantic circles around her clit, pushing her closer and closer to the brink. Her body above me contorted as she let out a scream and orgasm rocked through her body. She collapsed next to me, just smiling.

She glanced down at my now flaccid cock. She quickly rolled over and began digging through her night stand. She reached over to me and handed me the solid steel chastity cage.

"God ahead and put this on, my pet. You're going to need it." I wrapped the ring around myself, then slid/forced my dick into the cage. Per our normal routine, I moved my hands so she could inspect it. We learned long ago with the plastic cages that it was next to impossible to keep clean and sanitary. However, this one was quite easy to wash around. She made sure everything was snug and fit, then applied the masterlock and snapped it into place. "There you go. Much better." I just smiled thinly, beginning to get drowsy in my post orgasmic bliss. She hopped up and bounded to the bathroom. Making sure I was watching, she said aloud "We won't be needing this anymore" and dropped the key into the toilet and flushed.

"What the hell?!" I nearly choked on my own tongue trying to figure out what she was thinking. The lock came with two keys originally, but we had long lost the spare.

"Excuse me! 'What the hell'? You had better feel fucking lucky that it's not tomorrow yet!" her voice had gone ice cold. I had not the slightest clue what she meant by that. Then her face softened and she gently rubbed my locked dick. "Honey, as of tomorrow, you will not be needing this anymore. It was either locking it away permanently or castration. I figured I'd allow you to maintain some amount of dignity and allow you to keep your clitty attached to you."

"Thanks..." I said. Although it came out more of a question than a statement and she caught it immediately. I saw her face find its resolve.

"Ok, look. It's 10:49 PM. At midnight, and I'm not going to pretty this up for you. As of Midnight tonight, I own you. Period. You have my permission to breathe and that's it. Anything more and you'd better ask. I expect 100% obedience from you. If I get that, there will be nothing to fear. Do you agree?"

I hesitated for a moment, still reeling and trying to figure out how I was going to get this cage off. "Yea..."

"Yea?"

"Yes ma'am," I quickly corrected myself.

"Good. Now, I want you to remember one thing my love. No matter what I say to you and no matter what I do to you, I love you. You are the man of my dreams and I have the utmost respect for you. Do you understand?"

"I do. And I love you too."

"Good. Now get some rest my pet. You're going to need it for tomorrow."