From Sudan with Love

Story Info
Sudanese Muslim man marries Egyptian dominatrix...
2k words
3.25
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Mansour, tonight you're my little bitch, get inside and do as I say, or I swear your ass is totally going to get it," Zafiya Akufo Al-Azhari said haughtily to her husband Mansour Al-Azhari, and the tall, curvaceous and wily young Muslim woman stood there, hands on her hips, and awaited her husband's answer. The tired Sudanese government cleric looked at his wife, who looked glorious in a bright red see-through negligee, and nodded firmly, pleased by what he saw.

"That's right, tonight is Female Domination Night," Mansour replied, and the tall, burly and dark-skinned, mid-level Sudanese government functionary put down his briefcase, loosened up his tie and walked up to his wife. Tonight, they had the house to themselves. Their son Mohammed was spending a week with his mother's parents in Cairo. Left to their own devices, Mansour and Zafiya decided to spice things up a little.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Zafiya asked tersely, and Mansour smiled and shrugged. Husband and wife smiled at each other. They shared a passionate kiss, and then Zafiya grabbed him by his balls and led him into the living room. Mansour winced a bit, loving the wickedly hot pain he felt in his nuts as Zafiya squeezed them a bit too rough for his liking, not that he was complaining...

"Damn straight, kneel before the goddess," Zafiya said, as she plopped her big derriere in a high-backed chair. After a long, hard day spent toiling away at the Ministry of Justice in the City of Khartoum's Government District, Mansour was one tired brother, but his spirits lifted upon seeing his wife in a lustful mood. Indeed, what man isn't happy to come home to a horny woman?

"Yes ma'am," Mansour said, and he knelt before Zafiya, wondering what else she had in mind for him. From the moment Mansour first laid eyes on Zafiya while visiting the City of Cairo in Egypt, he was taken with the tall young woman whom he saw strolling carelessly through the University of Cairo campus. Indeed, the stunned Mansour thought he might seen an angel...

Born in the City of Cairo to an Egyptian Arab mother and a Ghanaian Muslim father, the tall and curvy Zafiya is exotically beautiful with her golden brown skin, stylish Afro and almond-shaped, hauntingly beautiful chestnut eyes. When those fearless eyes saw Mansour, their owner fearlessly smiled at him instead of looking away like most Muslim women in the conservative, post-Morsi nation of Egypt would. That's when Mansour knew that he was beholding a most formidable woman...

Indeed, Mansour knew right then and there that he had to have Zafiya as his wife. Thus it came to be that the then thirty-two-year-old Mansour relentlessly pursued Zafiya until he got her parents treasured blessing and won her hand in marriage. Mansour had been most surprised by Zafiya and her family...

"Your family is beautiful and unique, my dear, count your blessings," Mansour told Zafiya more than once. Indeed, Zafiya's father Ismail Akufo was a tall, dark-skinned and silver-haired Ghanaian Muslim gentleman who'd been living in Egypt for most of his life and her mother, Afaf Nasser-Akufo, a tall, lovely Egyptian Arab woman who defied many conventions by marrying a foreigner. Mansour couldn't believe their story when he met them...

Mansour knew that while a lot of Arab men took African women as wives, they most definitely frowned upon Arab women marrying African men. The prejudice against interracial relationships involving men of African descent was a dirty little secret of the Islamic world, one no one spoke of. Islam itself had no provisions against interracial marriage, provided both parties were Muslim, but the Arabs and others liked to have their cake and eat it too...

Born of unique parentage, Zafiya was a special gal indeed, and Mansour thanked his lucky stars that such a beautiful, intelligent and fearless lady returned his affections. Zafiya studied civil engineering at the University of Paris in Sorbonne, and was working as a teacher's assistant at Cairo University in the Engineering Department at the time she met Mansour. The fact that they ran into each other at all was indeed a stroke of luck...

Mansour Al-Azhari had spent nearly a decade in the Ontario region of Canada, earning his bachelor's degree in Accounting from the University of Toronto before earning a Master's degree in Business from York University. After earning his MBA, instead of settling down in Canada to marry and raise a family like he originally planned, Mansour went on a tour of the world. The reason behind such an abrupt change of pace was quite painful...

While living in the environs of metropolitan Toronto, Mansour dated a lovely Irishwoman named Maeve O'Reilly, an international student originally from Galway, Ireland. The two of them moved in together after a yearlong courtship, and Mansour gave some serious thought to marrying Maeve, until he caught her in bed with his school friend Thompson. Thus ended Mansour's relationship with Maeve...

Fed up with the City of Toronto and life in general, Mansour went on a tour of Africa and the Middle East. After many years spent in living Canada, Mansour feared he had become too westernized. Indeed, this proud son of Sudan barely spoke Arabic and attended the mosque sporadically. It was time to return to his roots. While in Egypt, he saw the woman destined to become his wife, and that's all she wrote...

"Mansour, quit daydreaming and eat my pussy," Zafiya shouted, and Mansour blinked, snatched out of his little trip down memory lane by his wife's voice. Nodding profusely, Mansour watched as Zafiya hiked up her skirt, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. Smiling, Mansour looked at his wife's wet, hairy pussy and licked his lips.

"As you wish, my dear," Mansour replied, and he spread Zafiya's thick thighs and smelled the hot, sharp scent of her pussy. It was a hot night in the Capital of Sudan, and although Zafiya had showered and perfumed herself, she was already sweaty. Mansour inhaled the scent of her pussy, loving the mixture of feminine perfume, slick sweat, and Zafiya's own womanly aroma. Licking his lips in anticipation, Mansour inhaled once more, then got down to business...

"Just like that, nice and slow," Zafiya cooed softly, and Mansour continued lapping away at her pussy, tasting her juices while pleasuring her. Early in their marriage, Mansour discovered that his wife Zafiya was a woman full of secrets. Indeed, the outwardly pious and outgoing gal had many hidden interests, among which was the controversial and magnetic realm of BDSM. Zafiya taught Mansour many things about sex and passion, dominance and submission, and about himself...

"Hmm, let me eat that ass after," Mansour paused to say, and Zafiya cocked an eyebrow, then nodded. Mansour gave her pussy a tongue bath, then she acquiesced with his wish. Putting Zafiya on all fours, Mansour admired her thick golden brown ass, which she began to twerk, causing his dick to harden like a piston. Grinning, Mansour caressed Zafiya's big ass, and then spread them cheeks. Ready or not I'm coming inside, he thought wickedly.

"Hell yeah, lick it," Zafiya squealed, a few moments later, as Mansour spread her ass cheeks and began eating her ass. Mansour absolutely loved Zafiya's thick booty, and he playfully slapped it while wriggling his tongue into her butt hole. While eating Zafiya's ass, Mansour fingered her pussy. Zafiya began to squirm and moan deeply as Mansour worked his magic on her, and the Sudanese brother knew that he was definitely on the right track...

"Want some more?" Mansour asked, after polishing Zafiya's asshole with his tongue, and she turned around and nodded, a look of unbridled lust on her lovely face. Mansour grinned, and then grabbed some hand lotion from the nearby table. He made good use of it, applying some on his dick and also on his wife's puckered asshole. Zafiya turned around and shot him a wuthering look.

"Mansour, quit playing around, I'm not asking you, I'm TELLING you, fuck my ass," Zafiya all but hissed at him, and Mansour nodded eagerly. Rubbing his hard dick against Zafiya's ass, he pushed it inside. Zafiya took a deep breath and relaxed a bit as Mansour's dick popped into her backdoor. His firm hands gripped her hips, and he went deeper inside of her. Slowly, he began fucking her.

Zafiya's tight ass gripped Mansour's dick like a vise, and he winced a bit as he worked most of his dick into her ass. The sight of his wife's big booty undulating in front of him while swallowing his dick almost completely turned him on immensely. Hard and fast he pounded away at Zafiya's ass, loving the way it jiggled under the force of his thrusts. Mansour fucked Zafiya with gusto and didn't let up until she basically tapped out and told him she'd had enough...

"Hot damn, Zafiya, that was a lot of fun, I love your ass," Mansour said, wincing a bit as he squeezed his dick out of Zafiya's ass. Dammit her ass was tight. His darling wife lay next to him on the carpeted floor, her voluptuous body stretched luxuriously, a wan look on her lovely face. A fine sheen of sweat shone on her forehead. Zafiya looked at Mansour, a look of lusty mischief on her face. What is going on in that naughty, kinky mind of hers? Mansour wondered, and he soon found out...

"I love your ass too, my dearest husband, come here and let me prove it to you," Zafiya said, laughing, as she pulled a dildo out of her purse. Mansour watched her as she waved the shiny and purplish, decidedly phallic object in front of his face, and smiled. For a moment he'd forgotten that this was female domination night in the Al-Azhari household. Leave it to the lady of the household to remind him in no uncertain terms that she ran the show...

"I should have known," Mansour said with a resigned shake of his head, and Zafiya nodded gleefully then gestured for him to assume the position. Mansour got on all fours, and turned around to see his wife coming up behind him, lotion bottle in one hand and dildo in the other. As she spread his ass cheeks, Mansour felt something cold and wet being applied to his anus. A heartbeat later, he felt something else, something...hard.

"Give me that sweet ass, hubby dearest," Zafiya said, laughing as she poked Mansour's ass with the dildo. The burly Sudanese stud tensed, and she reached for his dick and balls, massaging them gently. Mansour took a deep breath and relaxed somewhat. Zafiya pushed the dildo up his ass, and he gasped at the intrusion. Zafiya smacked her hubby's cute ass while working her toy up his bum, and when Mansour began to scream, she laughed gleefully...

"Oh fuck, it hurts but feels good at the same time," Mansour croaked, and a grinning Zafiya tugged on his balls with one hand while plunging the dildo up his ass with the other. Mansour's screams of pain and pleasure were sweet music to his wife's ears. Ever since Zafiya discovered that her dear husband Mansour had a submissive streak the length of the Nile delta, she loved dominating him, especially by playing with his ass. Like a true anal enthusiast, Zafiya fucked Mansour's ass until he begged for mercy...

"Well, my dear hubby, aren't you going to thank me?" Zafiya asked Mansour as they lay on the carpet, side by side, a little while later. She was having a cigarette while Mansour lay next to her, catching his breath, a bit sore from the merciless ass fucking his darling wife just gave him. Hot damn, Mansour couldn't believe how unbelievably kinky Zafiya could be sometimes, even after years of marriage.

"Zafiya, I'm thankful to Jannah that you're my wife, now get ready for round two," Mansour whispered into Zafiya's ear, and she smiled at him, more in love with him than ever. So much that she was surprised when he grabbed her and propped her on top of him, and gave her a big ass a firm slap. Dammit, Mansour was horny again. Zafiya licked her lips and rested her hands on his shoulders, straddling him. She felt his hardness under her, and smiled, welcoming him inside of her. Just like that, they began round two...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers