From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked, licked and nibbled all over his cock-head extremely enthusiastically which made his real head roll back as if he might blast off. I wasn't finished with him yet, so I sucked slowly and softly until he regained his composure. Then I took him as deep as I could. I had a lot of his cock inside me, but I wanted my nose to be all the way into his pubes like it was with Charlie and Chris. I was still a few inches away. Brian held my head in his hands and started pushing me down. I was either about to get injured or I was about to deep throat. He got into my esophagus an inch or so, but I started gagging like I might puke. He backed off and allowed me to regain my senses. He then got right back to work.

Five minutes...

He had worked his cock into my esophagus again and this time, I was handling it better. I could almost reach his pubic hair with my nose. I was really getting worked up in anticipation of swallowing his sword and the slightest little tweak of my clit would have sent my reeling in orgasm. Brian kept forcing my head down his shaft and I was making choking sounds which seemed to turn him on even more.

"Yeah Katie. Take it, baby. Who's my little slut?"

I was in no position to answer.

I forced myself to relax my throat muscles a bit more and he slipped all the way down. My nose was buried in his little trimmed pubic patch. This sent him into an immediate orgasm. He stiffened and I felt his cock pumping and pumping seed down into my belly.

I did it.

Fully deep throating Brian was a new high though it freaked me out a little as I really had trouble getting air. He pulled out of me and told me what a good little whore I was as I quickly caught my breath. I thanked him as I licked him clean and told him how much I loved his cock. I felt full of pride after handling so many well hung guys. I was beaming.

Everybody had gotten dressed except for Brian, who started to throw on his clothes. I was told to remain naked and I was fine with that, but I wondered how they were going to get me to the room.

We checked into a really nice hotel and we had a huge suite. How the guys could afford to pay for it, I had no clue. Bobby ran in and registered while we held the car. He came back and we pulled into their parking garage. The guys were going to take me to the room through the elevators in the parking garage. Ok, better than being naked in the lobby, but this still seems a bit risky I thought. We got a spot near the elevator bank. Stef ran over and got an elevator and held it for all of us. Bobby told me to put my blindfold back on. I did so, but not without some apprehension. He took my hand.

We then walked over to the elevator with me completely nude and with Stef's cum running down my legs. It was exhilarating.

I almost came and I told the boys. They all laughed and once the elevator doors shut, they turned off the elevator. They made me stand with my legs spread, and they all took turns rubbing my little clit for a few minutes until my orgasm, backed up from giving three hot blow jobs, hit me like a bolt of lightning. I was now too weak to stand so Mario picked me up and carried my nude body to our suite. He carried me over his shoulder with my ass sticking up. This also turned me on. Was there anything these guys could do to me that wouldn't turn me on? I was really starting to wonder.

We quickly ordered room service and agreed that I was to stay naked until we checked out Monday morning.

God, it was only Saturday afternoon.

More to come...

12