From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stef patted my head and told me I was a good little slut. He then went to clean up and I was given a full flute of some really good champagne. I gulped it down and they refilled it. I think we all realized that keeping me buzzed was working too well to stop now. I took my glass and went off to join Stef in the shower. We soaped and cleaned each other which kept me totally charged sexually.

Five minutes later I was back. Bob Sr. then asked me if I was ready to be cuffed.

More shivers, but I was into it at this point.

Very meekly, I reached out with my wrists together and said "Yes, Sir."

He then surprised me by cuffing my right wrist with one set and my left with the other. My mind was slowly working the numbers on this as he said "now your feet", and attached a separate pair to each ankle.

He then told me in a nice but firm tone to crawl into the bedroom to my left and to get up on the bed.

"Yes, Sir."

I slowly crawled across the room as all the men watched me, dragging my shackles with me towards the bedroom with my head down. I was really enjoying the depravity of it all and I played the part to the max. I just couldn't believe that I was being this bad and that I was loving it so much. I could feel their eyes on me. It was so hot.

Then, I entered the room.

When I saw the inside of the room, I was shocked and stopped dead in my tracks on my hands and knees. It was a dungeon in there. The room was huge. It could have held fifty people. It had a huge four post king-sized bed and it was rigged with chains, ropes and pulleys. I quickly finished the math I had begun a minute before. There was also a contraption hanging from the ceiling to the left of the bed and an odd looking table or something in the space to the right with manacles for my hands and my feet. Once again, the game had changed.

A jolt of genuine fear surged through me and I was suddenly covered in goose bumps. Then I felt my pussy starting to get wetter.

I was still frozen in place when Bob Sr. Spoke up.

"Katie, you are not required to do this or anything else that you don't want to do. We have another room with a waterbed and a third room with a nice soft king if you'd be happier that way. This room is just our first choice." He had a very sly grin as he said the last part.

Who was this guy?

I knew I'd be taking his cock wherever he wanted me to soon enough, but this guy was really turning me on with his calm confidence.

I didn't say a word. I just crawled slowly up onto the bed and started to rub my shaved pussy with a purpose. I was getting really hot and breathing heavily. I looked at him with a little pout and said in a sexy voice "Master, I don't see how these cuffs could work on a waterbed."

At that moment, I had an amazing orgasm and yelled out that I was cumming and that I was their sex slave.

The men started barking and howling and telling me how far my holes were about to be stretched. I was ordered to lay on my back and I complied instantly. They then ran the chains through my restraints, tightened the chains, and pulled my four limbs taught. My hands went together towards the top middle of the bed, but my feet were spread open and pulled outward until I was at my limit. They then put a big memory foam pillow under most of my body which raised me about a foot and a half off the bed.

Whoa.

It hurt a bit but not too bad. They then pulled the chains even tighter and I was barely touching the pillow. My legs were being stretched obscenely far apart. My pussy was completely opened up. These men were seeing me in a way that a woman is rarely seen. I started to blush from head to toe as I could feel them all checking out my entire private area. I was like a living breathing anatomy textbook. I was now panting in anticipation of what they were planning to do to me and though the pain was bad, the excitement was blowing it way into the back of my mind.

Bob Sr. climbed up next to my head and asked me if I was ready for the ball gag. I said ok, but wanted to know what it was for.

"So the neighbors don't think we're killing you in here, my dear Katie"

I opened my mouth and accepted the gag. I then felt hands on my pussy and ass. They were spreading more lube all over and into both of my holes. Bobby's Dad was back in my ear.

"Are you ready, Katie? Just relax and breathe deeply"

I felt something forcing its way into my pussy. It was cold and huge.

Bobby's Dad was back and he spoke with a subtle smile.

"Katie, you are now getting Room Service."

Sardonic chuckling filled the room.

"Our two attendants are having a ball working that big dildo into your pussy. You should see the look on their faces. They only have the huge mushroom tip inside you now but we told them they could make you take it all. Are you ready for the other 12 inches, Slut?"

I tried to tell them to be careful with the last couple inches as I was worried about something bigger than Bobby or Stef being pushed all the way into me. Both of the big boys had forced themselves all the way inside me up past my cervix and this thing was longer than either of their monsters. They needed to be gentle with the last few inches. I kept trying to tell them, but my voice was completely muffled by the ball gag.

"Mmph. Mmmmph."

'Go ahead guys. She's hot. She wants it all"

I felt more glass cock being forced into me. Then some more. God, this thing was huge. Thank God they lubed me up so much and thank God I was so turned on.

I felt them pushing again and it felt like a few more inches slid into me and then it made contact with the back of my vagina.

"Mmmmph. Mmmmph!"

There I was. Tied down and completely splayed open in front of all these men with a monster dildo bumping into my cervix. As terrified as I was, I felt a strong orgasm building, but it was just sort of hovering there. My hips were trying to move but they were very limited by my restraints.

"Katie, there is still some cock left. Get ready, slut. Here it comes."

"Mmmmmmph!!!"

Room Service pushed the dildo and were met with resistance as it was against my back wall and not well lined up. I was totally resigned to my fate and was trying to adjust my hip angle to help them get it all the way into me, but I just couldn't move.

Poke... Poke... Poke...

"Mmmph. Mmmmph!"

It's not that it hurt that bad, but I was concerned that they might start to push even harder and that could damage me. Even in my drunken and incredibly excited state, I was worried and I was trying to tell them.

"Mmmmph!"

They were not even paying attention to me.

"Mmmmph!!!"

They were all totally fixated on watching my pussy take the monster dildo. I was now really straining against my restraints and with all the energy I was expending, I was breaking into a huge sweat. This, they noticed and liked.

"Just look at that glistening little slut with all of that cock stuffed into her pussy. She's loving this."

"Yeah, I can't wait to start fucking that little ass. Can you believe she was pure and innocent three days ago?"

Poke... Poke... Poke

"Mmmmph!!!"

Bob Sr. Spoke was apparently in tune with my plight and he asked the Room Service guys to let him have a try. Thankfully, Bob knew what he was doing and with a slight shift he found a better angle and pushed the huge phallus further into my womanhood with a deft touch.

I was incredibly stretched out and full of faux cock. The dildo was now deeper into me than Stef or Bobby had been and it was wider too. Bob Sr. Started to stroke me with short strokes so as not to lose the positioning in the back of my pussy. I reacted by having one of my biggest orgasms of the day. Thank God these guys gagged me or I'd have been screaming loud enough to be heard in New Hampshire.

"Mmmph. Mmmmph!!! MMMPHH!!"

He kept working it back and forth in me and I just kept shaking and twitching. Then, I felt it go just a bit deeper and I bore down on it and came in a flourish.

There was a big round of applause and older Bob was at my ear again.

"You took it all you dirty little girl, and this is just the beginning. We are really going to abuse your sexy little body. You are the hottest freshest slut I have ever run into and I am going to make this count. You will remember the next 36 hours for the rest of your life. I can promise you that."

I was still cumming on the dildo and I thrashed at my restraints as older Bob's lewd condescension took me right back over the top. He was inside my head now and we both knew it.

I do not think a woman could be any more impaled than I was at that moment. I couldn't figure out what was more demented, how crudely these grown men were treating me or how much I was getting off on it. The dildo brought me back to reality.

Again and again they shagged me with the huge glass cock. Taking the massive phallus was now pure pleasure. Suddenly, my entire body just went rigid and just stayed that way for about 5-10 seconds. I was as stiff as a board from head to toe with shimmers and shakes coursing through me. Then, a huge orgasm crashed over me.

The men were all cheering me at that point. I guess they saw my orgasm. Bob told me that both of the Room Service guys had to leave soon to avoid being fired. He asked me how I wanted to "tip" them for stuffing me with the dildo. They were still sawing the phallus back and forth in my vagina.

In.

Out.

"Mmmph. Mmmmmmph!"

More laughter and more lewd comments about me and my body. I was now starting to really enjoy the assault on my pussy and another orgasm was near. I went totally rigid from head to toe and then it washed over me just like the last one. I was now totally into getting being toyed with and if being tied down led to these kinds of orgasms, I was going to do this a lot in the future. Then and there, I consciously accepted what I already knew deep down. This was no 48 hour event. This was the new me.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmph!"

"Oh, do you want to say something dear?"

Bob came up to my face and unfastened the ball gag and took it out of my mouth.

I gasped for a few big breaths and said "I want to leave them a tip"

"Of course, Katie. How good was the service and how much are you offering?"

"Tell them they can both have me together and they can fuck me any way they like."

"Very well, my dear."

"Gentlemen, please grab a condom out of the bowl by the door and then you can fuck our slave however you want."

They were both hard as granite and had the rubbers on in a flash. The next thing know, I am getting flogged at both ends and all the men were loving it. The condom tasted gross, so I deep throated him in hopes of a quick finish. Thirty seconds later, he was moaning and filling the rubber. He pulled out of my throat and slapped me on my ass and said "thanks, slut. That's is the best tip I've ever had." I moaned a "your welcome" as his friend pushed himself all the way into me and groaned as he filled his condom. He also gave me a big slap and his thanks.

I told them to come back later after their shift ends.

My men were getting restless. They had been watching me fuck Stef and the plastic cock and now room service while they all watched. The older men had not even had me yet. I wished I could move so I could see their cocks. Not that any more huge cocks were needed. There was already more than enough beef on hand. Still, I was curious and sort of turned on by the unknown.

It was now 9pm and we were past most of the evening's big events. Stef opened up my little ass and I'd conquered the leviathan-like dildo. This was about to turn into an 11 on 1 gangbang, and I was ready for it.

It was still only Saturday, and we had a few hours to go.

Much more to come...

12