From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a few minutes slurping on Charlie and Alex and I made sure they were both clean when I was finished. They each patted my head as I cleaned them and called me a good slut.

I was on fire. In heat. I wanted to be treated like a slut. I wanted it rough. That's what made it all so intense. We all had a unified purpose. We all wanted the exact same thing.

As soon as I finished, Mario was in front of me with a half hard tool. He grabbed my head and guided my mouth to his cock. I sucked him greedily until he was rock hard and then he pulled away and headed towards my other end. He pushed into me and stretched me a little further. I loved the way his huge mushroom head scraped my walls. I was already nearing an orgasm as Brian's huge rod appeared in front of my face. He also grasped my face and worked his cock into my ever willing mouth. Brian was my first deep throat and he remembered how to do it. He let me get some air and he went after my throat. He got himself all the way in and then pulled out. I could see his big cock bouncing in front of me and then I saw him rubbing lube all over it.

I wondered just what was going on. Mario was blocking my ass as he pounded away at me and Brian didn't need to lube to deep throat me. Then I felt my arms being pulled up as Mario grabbed under my ass. They pulled a few ropes and I was now vertical with Mario lifting me up and down on his wonderful manhood.

A few seconds later, I felt Brian's cock nudging its way into my ass. I was going to get DP'd again. Both Mario and Brian are big strong guys. They lifted me up and down on their big cocks with minimal effort. I was nothing but a fuck toy. They were just using me and shagging my holes. The lube made fucking my ass easier for Brian and he was stroking me with his entire 8-inch cock. Mario was stuffing the same amount of pole up into my pussy and my orgasm was coming on fast. I could tell it was going to be a huge one and I remembered how Bobby and the Client almost dropped me the night before. I warned them.

"Hang onto me guys. You big cocks are going to make me cum! Don't drop me!"

Bobby spoke up. "You're in the harness you silly slut. You can't fall."

"Oh right. Fuck me then!"

I felt stupid, but I was totally drunk on champagne and sex, so I had a good excuse. The boys started to really fuck me aggressively with faster strokes. They were pulling me up really fast and then slamming me down. It felt amazing. Their cocks were perfect for this. Mario's head was my pussy's favorite and Brian's big tool was smooth with a smaller head and was perfect for my ass.

I was expending no effort at all. I was on a sex ride. As if they have those kinds of rides at amusement parks.

They should, I thought.

I was just floating up and down and the two big cocks were driving me over the edge. They kept pounding me and finally, I had the biggest orgasm of my life. It started back in my ass and then moved forward and shot through my whole body from inside of my pussy. I've never felt anything like it. Mario's big cockhead was raking my g-spot over and over and when I erupted, I shook uncontrollably for over a minute. I was babbling nonsensically about being their slut and loving their cocks.

My orgasm was just too much for them and they both came deep inside my holes and held themselves in position as they shot spurt after spurt into me. I was still having small orgasms and their hot cum was adding to the intensity and then another big one hit me.

They pulled out of me and cum ran down both of my legs. I was such a slut.

They quickly helped me out of the sling and I dropped to my knees and grabbed their cocks. I cleaned my pussy off of Mario and my ass off of Brian. They both patted my head like I was their puppy as I dutifully cleansed their equipment.

"Isn't she a good slut," Mario asked

"She sure is. The best fuck I've ever had," said Brian.

"No doubt. We sure are going to miss this little cumslut."

Once they were clean, I got up and looked around. All of my guys were sitting and watching from the two sofas in the corner of the room. I told them I was thirsty and that I wanted a quick shower to wash the cum out and off of me. Don't get me wrong. I loved being covered in cum. I just wanted Bobby and Stef to have a fresh slut to fuck.

Charlie handed me a flute filled with bubbly. I took it with me to the shower. When I returned, Bobby and Stef both stood and approached me. Stef reached out for my hand and pulled me to him. He kissed me, which sort of surprised me and his tongue surprised me even more. He held my face as he kissed me and I returned his kiss with all the passion I had. He then pulled my face away and gave it to Bobby, who also took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply with his tongue. They passed me back and forth a few times and I was really getting aroused. Finally, as Bobby was putting his tongue halfway down my throat, I felt Stef rubbing lube into my asshole from behind. My pussy started getting even wetter. I was about to get the fucking of a lifetime and we all knew it.

Bobby pulled my face away from his and guided it down to his rock hard erection. As I bent over to suck him, I felt Stef pushing his freshly lubed cock's big head into my ass. My ass's first cock had returned and I was very happy. It took a little patience, but his monster gained entrance easier than last time. He just kept up a slow sensual grind and waited for my little ass to give way.

I gasped when his head finally entered my ass. He leaned in and drove a few inches home. Both men then started working themselves into me slowly. Bobby only worked his cock into the back of my mouth and Stef stopped about half way and was using less than half of his monster cock in my ass. They just rocked me back and forth and enjoyed the heat of my young tight body.

The boys were all egging us on.

"Come on! Stretch her ass out, Stef"

"Fuck the little whore. She wants it!"

I sure as hell did! How many girls get to be rocked back and forth between two foot-long cocks? This was any girl's dream whether she can admit it to herself or not.

Bobby was now hard as a rock and he wanted my pussy. He pulled out and backed away to apply some lube as Stef stuffed another third of his cock into my ass. They then reached under my ass and legs and lifted me up while keeping his cock inside of me. This was a little obscene. My ass was stuffed with cock and my legs were spread wide open as was my shaved pussy. Bobby stepped right up and put his big cock head at the entrance to my wet hole. He put just about half of the head in and then started talking to me.

"Are you ready for this, you dirty slut? We are going to stretch you out and fill you up."

"Oh yes, Bobby! Fuck me with your whole cock. Split me in two! I am your dirty whore!"

He leaned in and once he was halfway inside me, I wrapped my legs around him and he went deeper still. I almost passed out. As stuffed as I was with Mario and Brian, this was a full measure deeper and wider in both orifices. I was about two thirds of the way down both cocks and I was cumming and sobbing as they absolutely trashed my two holes.

I felt like such a slut.

There were hoots and hollers from the guys and I gasped for air and tried to calm myself down. I was having another huge rolling orgasm and I was clamping down on the two shafts inside of me with both holes.

They kept lifting me up and down and they had another inch or so in me. I just kept squeezing my cunt and ass muscles on their cocks involuntarily. This was going to make them cum and Bobby let me know.

"Slut, you better stop squeezing my cock like that or I'll start cumming right now."

"Me too. God, your ass is so fucking tight! You are one hot slut."

I was crying tears of joy and sobbing while cumming uncontrollably and I couldn't stop. I told them to slow it down.

"I can't stop cumming on your cocks. They're just too big. I just love them so much. Slow down and let me calm down."

They pulled me all the way down onto their cocks and they were almost all the way in. Just another inch or so to go. I could feel their rods deep inside my pussy and ass. It was so intense. I felt so full and so satisfied and I thought I was getting as much cock as I could handle. They started a slow grind into my holes from both sides and they were thrusting together. They were only thrusting forward.

Push. Push. Push.

They eventually worked themselves all the way into me. I was as full of cock as I could ever possibly be. Not many women will ever experience anything like what I was experiencing and that made me feel special and very proud of myself.

I had gotten calmed back down and told them to start stroking me again, which they did. Of course, as soon as they started to move, I started to build up to another big one. What was I supposed to do? Taking this much cock was something that any girl would have to get used to. I had about two feet worth of cock inside of me at the same time when they bottomed out and I was nearing yet another mind altering orgasm.

I reminded them not to drop me as my climax took over my entire body.

"Holy shit! Holy Shit! Keep pounding my holes! I'm cumming! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!!!! Ahhhhh!"

I shook and trembled as my orgasm exploded through me. I simply cannot explain how amazing it felt to cum with two huge cocks almost splitting me in two. I was trying to feel it all and remember what it felt like. I was in sexual Heaven.

My men were still pounding away at me as my orgasm finally ebbed without returning. Now I got really vocal.

"Come on, boys. Keep fucking me! Make me cum again! Oh yeah, Stuff me to the hilt! I love your cocks so much! I love them! Pound me! Fuck me! Own my pussy, Bobby! Own it! Pound my asshole, Stef! I love your huge tool so much! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

So much for not cumming. Another big one swept over me and I clamped down on their cocks as they stroked me. Bobby said he was going to cum and Stef said he was cumming too.

They went off at the same time and I felt cum splashing deep inside of both my holes. They kept bouncing me on their cocks until they both had stopped spurting. They then pulled me off of their huge lengths and plopped me down between them to finish my work. It took me about five minutes, but I licked them clean as they patted my head and told me I was their little cock whore.

I sure was, and I loved every second of it. Once again, the jism running dow my legs made me feel even sluttier.

As I finished them, I got a slight tingle of sadness as I thought this might be the end. What had just happened seemed like such a climactic event. It was hard to envision anything hotter.

Silly me. These guys all had more cum for me. Bobby told me that it was time for a "break". They'd been fucking me for over three hours though it felt like we'd just gotten started.

Time flies when you are getting gangbanged.

We opened a few more bottles of Dom and kicked back in the living room. The guys all got dressed but I was told to stay naked so they could enjoy looking at my tits and ass. Bobby put Chris in charge of my drinks but told him to make sure I didn't get too drunk.

The guys put the Patriots on the big flat screen. They were playing Baltimore, so the whole room was going for the Ravens. It was fun competing with the football game. I lubed up my clit and started rubbing it with my legs open. Out of respect, I kept my moaning to a minimum. It was fun playing with myself and I tried to act the slut, but the truth is, I was fairly new to masturbation. I had only done it a few times and had never gotten myself off. It felt nice as I worked my own clit with an audience. And audience that I was winning over pretty easily.

It was an ugly defensive game and New England had the upper hand by the end of the 3rd quarter. The Patriots went up by three touchdowns early in the 4th and I was now the center of attention.

I asked if anybody wanted a blow job. Brian said yes first, so I crawled over to him and went down on him as seductively as I could. I went slow and sucked firmly so he could really feel me, but I was also concentrating on moaning as sexily as I could as I waved my little ass at the boys on the other couch. I wanted to tease them while I drank cum from Brian's pretty cock. And it really was pretty.

Brian had a perfect penis as far as its appearance was concerned. No hair or blemishes. He kept his hair cropped tight, which made it really fun to deep throat him. And, of course, he was hung. His head also felt great when it entered my ass. If Brian was my guy, I would give him tons of anal. As I blew him, I had one of my first fantasies. I had never been with a woman, but for some reason, as I was blowing Brian, I thought about how it would be really hot if I got anal from Brian with me lying on top of him but in reverse position while a girl ate my bald pussy. The thought gave me a nice tingle.

Note to self, it's fun to fantasize while sucking cock.

Now I was really turned on and climbed up on the sofa and got next to him so I could get a better angle to take him all the way. I started forcing myself down on him and let his cock into my throat. I forced myself all the way down and had my nose up against his balls and leg. He was going to cum soon. I could feel him growing in my throat.

"Ohhh, you little fucking cumslut! Here it comes!"

I pulled up really fast and he blasted away into my mouth. More cum for the little cumslut. He patted my head in a dominant condescending way.

"Good girl. Did you enjoy your drink, slut?"

I kept sucking and cleaning but I moaned and nodded in affirmation.

"UmmHmm..."

I cleaned him thoroughly and sat down next to him.

"I am such a slut for your cum, baby. I could drink it all day long every day for the rest of my life."

"You really love cum, don't you?"

"Oh God yes! There's nothing else I'd rather do than swallow hot cum."

"I'm glad to hear that, Slut. I think we all are. Isn't that right, Bobby?"

"Yes, Brian. Our little sex slave is going to enjoy her last few hours of slutdom. Katie, are you ready to take things to another level?"

"Yes, Sir. I want to be the slut you all want me to be."

"Oh, we are going to love it, baby, but this is something we cooked up just for you. We've all noticed your love for swallowing sperm. And we figured that we'd give you all you can handle as a send-off and a thank you for being the best slut that any pack of 21 year old men could ever ask for."

"I love being your whore, Bobby. I wish I could spend the rest of eternity sucking on all of your big cocks and drinking their cum."

"Good girl. Brian's right. It's great that you feel that way, because we invited another ten or so guys from Northeastern to come over tonight and they are going watch you get gangbanged."

"Oh wow. That's pretty heavy Sir. I'd love to, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that kind of crowd and cell phone video and the internet and all of that. Will you forgive me if I say no?"

"We will all be very disappointed, Katie, but we also care about you too much to force anything on you. Let me ask you this."

"Yes."

"If I could virtually guarantee that no photos or video will be taken and if I can further assure you that your identity will be concealed to all that have not already met you, would you be interested in swallowing twenty loads of cum?"

It's funny. I was just playing with them. I was going to do what they wanted no matter what. That said, I was happy to listen to their plan as I was not looking to be known far and wide for my new sexual exploits. I played it cool.

"I'm listening. And yes, no amount of cum is too much as long as it's hot."

"Good girl. Katie, you met Donny this morning, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, he has agreed to work the door and to take all phones and such from all guests entering the suite. A coat-check for phones if you will. Furthermore, all the attendees understand the situation. They know they are here at our pleasure and that we want to give you something special to say how much we dig you and appreciate you. They have been warned that if we see them doing anything that was expressly forbidden, they will be removed from the premises in violent fashion."

"I like it. How are you going to hide my identity?"

"Well, that's a little dicier, but we bought a very nice wig and some colored contacts. You'll be a brown eyed brunette for the event. That should help. The guys will be here in less than an hour. What do you think?"

"I'm your whore. I do what you tell me to do."

"Good girl. Here's how we want this to happen. We'll gather the men in the big room. We'll bring all the couches in here and build a big circle. We'll have a mattress in the middle, where Stef and I will fuck the living shit out of you for a little while. We will both finish in your slutty little mouth and then you will lie back and masturbate yourself with a new toy we bought for you. All the men will file by your face and leave you a white sticky present. It could be as many as twenty guys including us."

"Oh my God. Yes! I can't wait!"

More to come.

12