From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some solid sleep and dreamed of orgasms and my Master. I woke up and hit the shower. Once I was clean and hairless to my satisfaction, I re-inserted the balls. This day was going to be so many things, but for now, I needed to make sure the balls stayed in place.

I suffered through my classes with my pussy gushing whenever I walked anywhere. By the time I got to my 2pm class, I was close to cumming, but I managed to hold it off. I shifted in my seat for the entire hour and had some fun trying to shift the balls around as I squirmed. I'm not sure if I would wear these things on my own, but being ordered to wear them made me feel incredibly hot. I was having fun looking around the classroom and knowing that I had a better sex life than anybody else.

After class, I went outside and saw Donny waiting for me. I jumped in and we were off. Donny told me that we had a private Jet and that it was a clothing optional journey. I stripped right there and I felt great riding naked in the back of the limo. Don't worry, it had tinted windows. We were at a small private airport about fifteen minutes later and I had already downed two flutes of good bubbly.

We pulled right up to the plane on the tarmac and I walked nude to the plane where I was greeted by three men. Two of the men were pilots and the other guy was there to take care of my wants and needs. They told me that dinner was available when I wanted it and that we would be at our destination in less than two hours.

Bob told me how this would work, but damn if I still wasn't shocked to be receiving such treatment. He told me that this was his crew and that they reported directly to him. Being naked among strangers with Ben Wa Balls up my pussy was a total turn-on and I remained naked all the way through the flight as I got ahead on my weekend homework. We were flying over the water most of the way and I came to the conclusion that we must be headed to Bermuda.

As we approached the airport, I knew I was right. I'd been there before with my family and I was psyched to be coming back though December was not exactly prime sunning season. I wondered why Master was here this weekend.

When I stepped off the plane, it was very warm and my nakedness was no problem. I was quickly put into a limo and whisked off towards Master. I felt like some exotic animal that was being transferred to a new home.

I was in the car for about fifteen minutes tops and we pulled up to a big pink house that sat right on the edge of the ocean. I was shown inside by the driver, who was very nice and complimented me on my body. He gave me my book bag and left.

I was alone in this huge house. I heard my phone ringing. I reached inside my bag and fished it out. It was my Master.

"Hello, Master."

"Hello, Katie."

"What are you this weekend?"

"I am your submissive slut, Master"

"Good girl. How do you like your accommodations?"

"Oh, they are wonderful. I was hoping that you'd be here too, but this place is beyond words."

"Yes, it really is a great estate. I am going to be delayed ever so slightly, but worry not, I am on the island and will be with you shortly. Are you still holding the balls inside you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are they making you excited?"

"Master, I am dripping with lust."

"That's a good little slut. Now it's time to begin your weekend. I want you to walk out back and I want you to lie face down on the lounger that is between the house and the pool. Do not move the lounger. Once you are lying down, you will close your eyes and you will not open them under any circumstances until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Go now, slut."

"Yes, Master."

I walked past the stairs and there was a large double doorway that led out back into a lavish yard that looked out over the bay. The pool was only about fifty feet away from the doors and the lounger was right there. It was very large and made of wood. The lounger was flat with a nice soft towel laid out on it.

It was more than warm enough to be naked and the tail end of the magenta sunset was still there and though it was beautiful, it was basically dark save for the house's floodlights. I had privacy as far as I could tell unless someone was looking at me from a boat on the ocean. There were high fences everywhere else and no neighbors close by that I could see. Not that I cared anyway. I loved being naked and naked outdoors was even hotter and the balls in my pussy did nothing to calm me down.

I lay down on my tummy and closed my eyes. The towel made the lounger quite comfy.

Now, if you asked me how long I'd been there, I might have guessed ten minutes, but I might have guessed an hour. Time is tough to gauge when you have increased adrenaline level and you can't see. I was concentrating on keeping my eyes closed and I knew that eventually I might be tempted or shocked enough to open them, so I remained on edge and ready. It was a good thing too.

I had almost drifted off to sleep when I felt hands on my legs and then a finger on my lips. The finger was placed there across both of my lips as if to say "shhhh."

Now both hands were on my lower legs and they were spreading some kind of oil on them as they massaged me. The patience my massager showed was impressive. My lower legs were given deep massage for a long time and eventually the hands started moving up and settled on my thighs, which were also given special treatment. A few minutes into my thigh work, I felt another pair of hands on my back.

Whoa. There were two people tending to me at minimum and I was totally exposed. The thought that Master might be massaging me was now gone. Another pair of hands emerged as I felt my left foot being massaged with oily hands. I was in paradise, but I was still on edge.

Master was really good at this stuff, I thought.

Now the third pair of hands was alternating from my left foot to my right and switching every couple of minutes. The hands on my back moved up to my shoulders and the hands on my thighs moved up to my ass.

I felt more oil being dribbled over my ass with a few drops landing right on my little rosebud. Then I felt two hands massaging my buttocks and they were working pretty deep. It felt great and it was so relaxing. My pussy was on fire at this point and I wanted some relief.

After a few minutes of massaging my ass, the middle massager placed a few fingers directly on my little puckered hole. Then, the person who was working on my feet moved them farther apart which opened up my crack too.

The fingers on my dark hole started to gently massage very sensuously. I was moaning now and I was craving release. The massage continued as I moaned and my pussy basted in its own juices. My vagina was just oozing and I knew my three sets of hands could see and smell it. I was really enjoying the whole scene. After what seemed like an hour-long massage, the hands all left my body and a blanket was draped over me. I heard footsteps going back into the house and it seemed that I was alone.

I lay there for a few minutes and my pussy kept flowing. I was in heat. I fully expected to hear dogs barking soon.

After a few minutes, the blanket was removed and I was once again naked and exposed to whoever was there. I then felt my hips being pulled up from both sides until I was kneeling with my ass in the air. The hands left me and then I felt my ass cheeks being spread wide.

I felt the night air blowing through my intimate area and then I felt a cock at my back entrance. It was lubed and it was being eased into my ass. The head was very big and I thought it was Master.

Slowly the huge log was pushed into my ass and I was getting even hotter than before, but my pussy was still being neglected and I wanted desperately to touch it myself, but my instincts told me not to. I was there to be ass-fucked and to accept it.

The man was now fucking his entire length into me and I was enjoying it. I could hear the man grunting and I felt drops of sweat landing on my ass. This went on for a good ten minutes as I was deeply penetrated over and over again. Then the huge cock started to puff up even bigger and I knew I was about to take his load.

I heard his breathing quicken and he pushed the whole thing in me to the hilt and blasted off. This just had to be my Master.

Wow.

The cock just kept cumming and cumming. I could feel myself filling up back there. Finally, after almost a minute of spasms, the big cock was taken out of my ass. I was out of breath and my pussy was now begging for attention.

"Open your eyes, Katie."

I opened them and Master's cock was right there waiting to be cleaned. I looked up at him and smiled as I dove onto his cock and sucked it completely clean.

"That's a good little slut. You can stop now."

"Thank you, Master."

"How was your trip, Katie?"

"Oh, it was great, but I've been on the edge of orgasm for about ten hours and I am having trouble thinking straight."

"It's an amazing feeling, isn't it?"

"Well, sort of."

"Sort of? Let me ask you a question. Right before you gave in to the men in the van, how did you feel?"

"Actually, a lot like now, but I was thinking a lot more in the van."

"Exactly. You were so hot that you couldn't say no. Would you say that you were only having fun once the sex started or would you say that you enjoyed all the activity that led up to them fucking you?"

"I loved it all, but the sex was definitely the best part. It was cathartic."

"I'm sure. Now imagine the sex started the second you had gotten in the van."

"Ok, but that never would have happened."

"Very true. But, would you have enjoyed it if it had?"

"Well, maybe, but not as much as I did last week."

"Ok, can you reassess how you feel right now?"

"Yes, Master. I'm horny and ready for something amazing. It's really exciting to think about how ready I am."

"Good girl. Now get up and follow me."

He walked back into the house and took the stairs down. We were now in a basement. It was cooler down there. We took a right at the bottom of the stairs and entered a room. The only thing in the room was a table.

As I looked at it, I realized that is was the same table I had been taken on in the hotel or at least the exact same kind.

"Get up on the table. Slut. I know you know what to do."

"Yes, Master."

He was going to restrain me and I was too excited to worry about why. I jumped up and spread myself open. He removed the key pieces and cuffed all my appendages to the table and put the belt around my waist.

Then I saw the ball gag and I wondered why we would need it here. I opened my mouth without being told to do so. Master tightened it and fastened it. I felt like a pig that was about to be cooked.

Master did not remove the neck piece and this allowed me to be very comfortable. I felt some lube being applied to my ass and pussy. I enjoyed the application and was soaking in anticipation. Then a small vibe was pushed into my ass. It had a curve in it and it stayed in place.

Then Master left the room.

He did not return for a long while as the vibe purred away inside of me. I couldn't cum from it, but it was sending waves of information to my pussy, which continued to swell and leak. I lay there and tried to enjoy the torturous pleasure and I mostly did.

Maybe twenty minutes passed and Master returned. He picked up a bottle of something from underneath the table and poured it into his hands. Then he started to rub my nipples with his lubed fingers.

Oh my god.

It was intense. I knew about my nipples and so did he. He teased them for a long time as my pussy seeped and seeped. Then he started to tweak them harder and pull on them pretty hard. I'm sure that it would have hurt, but I was in such a state of arousal that I absolutely loved it. He never looked away from my eyes the entire time. He smiled darkly as he pulled on my hard little nips over and over again. I was writhing involuntarily and then, after ten minutes or so of this new torture, he stopped and left.

I lay there. My chest was heaving and I was as close as you can get to orgasm without cumming. A little breath on my clit would have sent me reeling.

He returned a few minutes later and did my nipples all over again. He oiled them and then he played with them and finally, he pulled on them until I was almost in a state of panicked pleasure.

He stopped and I heaved and bucked against my restraints without even realizing I was doing it. I felt Master's hands pushing my hips down onto the table. I was now calming down a little and my pussy ached like I never would have thought it could without being touched.

Master removed the neck support and I was too tired to keep my neck up, so I lust let it fall back. I was starting to cry from the agony of the teasing. I wanted to cum so bad that it hurt.

Master must have read this as the final stage.

I felt his hot breath on my sex. Then I felt his tongue at my hole. He was licking around and I was going to cum at any second. He tongue fucked me a few times and licked my lower pussy with increased pressure. I started to buck and I was about to explode. He held my hips down and he pushed his tongue into my clit as he simultaneously pushed two fingers into my aching pussy. He started to work my clit very firmly, but not too fast or hard as he slowly worked me with his fingers.

This guy was good.

He kept it up with a deft touch and I exploded from the inside out. I came and I came and I came as I screamed into the ball gag. The pleasure was too intense and I wanted to push him off of me, but it was no use. He kept right on my clit and I went right back up the ladder and exploded again.

My body went rigid and then it went limp. I had done so many things that made me cum in the last week, but this took the cake and ate it too.

I was floating kind of euphorically and I snapped back as Master undid my restraints and picked me up. He carried me up the stairs and then up the main stairway to the bedroom. The bedroom was practically outdoors with huge screened in windows all around and you could hear the ocean crashing a few hundred feet away.

Master got into the bed with me still in his arms and we embraced in the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. It went on and on and I was so emotional that tears filled my eyes. He slowly leaned back and guided me on top of him. I mounted his huge cock and slid all the way down with ease.

I rode my Master for over an hour without dismounting once and I had some of the most enjoyable orgasms ever. Some were big and some were little ripples, but they were all bliss. Master stayed hard as a rock the entire time and we kissed and kissed and kissed.

After an hour or so of me slowly riding his cock I had a tremendous orgasm that started deep inside of my pussy. Master must have enjoyed it as he grabbed my hips and fully impaled me as he shot his seed into my deepest places. We both came down together and eventually disengaged.

I curled up next to him and felt feelings that I was afraid to give voice to. He told me that I was a very good girl and that this was just the beginning.

I awoke to a picturesque morning and we were surrounded by the sounds of the sea. I decided to wake up my Master with a morning blowjob.

I crawled under the sheets and started to fellate my man. His huge cock started to grow inside my mouth and as it neared its full potential, I heard my Master moan as his hands grasped the sides of my head.

I gave him the kind of loving head that I really enjoy giving. I licked the whole shaft and sucked and licked his balls. He kept his groin tightly trimmed and that made his balls very accessible. I sucked and lapped at them and I could hear him reacting above the sheets.

I was in no hurry. I loved this man's cock and I could never get enough of it. I lavished his manhood with licks, kisses and suction. Once he was hard as a rock, I started to increase my speed and was going to take him to completion. My pussy was soaking wet and Master knew it.

He pulled me up and told me to ride him and to make both of us cum. I did as I was told and we both had an amazing climax as I rode him at full depth. He pumped his cum deep inside me and we fell back to sleep for another hour.

This time Master woke me up. I could smell coffee as well as the Atlantic and there were other wonderful aromas floating around. Master had breakfast all ready for me and we ate it on the porch that sat just off of our bedroom. I ate crepes and fruit and drank my coffee as I relished my new life. I wondered where I'd be the next weekend.

To be continued...

12