From Sweetie to Slutty Ch. 08

Story Info
Katie has another wild weekend under her Master's guidance.
6.5k words
4.68
87.5k
35

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of my weekend in Bermuda was great, though my Master had no more dark surprises in store. He showed me the island and we made love all day Sunday. It was great to experience sex that was intimate and warm; sex that wasn't spliced with fear, condescension or pomp. Bob just gave me deep sensuous loving that carried me all the way home. The sex I'd experienced with my group of studs was thrilling, but going solo with Bob was incredibly satisfying and esteem building.

As much as I enjoyed being degraded and manhandled, and as much as my participation in those acts were actually expressions of my esteem, I had to admit, it also did some damage to it in the process. They were just little cracks, but Master must have known. He rebuilt me on Sunday by showing me how much he loved me and how worthy I was of his deep affections. The orgasms we shared were so powerful and so wonderful that I cried tears of pure passion.

My trust in Master was at an all-time high. There was no sexual act that I wouldn't perform for him. I was living in his light and had no fear of his darkness. His approval was the only thing that was of any significance to me. Nothing else mattered. It occurred to me that this is why he made me commit to keeping my grades up. He knew that my fixation on his guidance might damage my education. Now, I was more scared of showing Master a poor grade than I was of showing the same to my Dad.

I left Bermuda early enough to get home with some study time to spare. I wore clothes on the flight back as I knew it was going to be cold in Boston.

My week at school was going to be busy as classes would be heating up. I was going to have to learn how to focus under varying degrees of distraction if was going to fulfil Master's orders. This was no easy task. First of all, having Bob in my life, but having only limited access to him was exceedingly challenging. I was in a constant state of arousal unless I could block him out and that was proving to be impossible due to Master's insistence on me wearing my Ben Wa Balls during most of my waking hours.

Living in his light was great, but Monday through Friday, I had to deal with his shadow. Now I understood the balls and why he had me wearing them. He was making me strengthen my own will. I had no choice but to take my powers of concentration to a new level. This would serve me well in the future.

Master had secretly tucked a note into my planner and I found it on Monday when I got home from classes.

"Katie, your first weekend was a stunning success. I fully expected to be pleased with you, but the ease with which you submit is truly something to behold. Though you may not know why something is being done, your ability to trust and roll with things is rare to put it mildly.

It is with this in mind that I give you this week's commands. At this time, I must emphasize the importance of following my directives to the letter. Will I know if you slack off? The answer to that question is less important than you may realize. For, even if I was unable to discern your level of compliance, you would always know the truth. If avoiding my judgment was paramount, you would have walked away last week. You know full well what's at stake here and we both know how much you need this. Don't cheat yourself. The punishment will be harsh, but it will pale in comparison to the damage you will do to yourself.

Now, my little toy, let's get to the specifics shall we? This week is not to be like last week. First of all, your sexual fast is over. I want you to take care of your sexual needs on an as-needed basis. That said, the Ben Wa Balls will be inserted every morning before class and are not to be taken out until bedtime. If you want to cum, you must cum with them inside of you.

Don't let your work slip. Learn to concentrate with the balls inside you. They are going to do very positive things for you both mentally and physically. The additional strength in your PC muscles will lead to even more intense orgasms.

Next weekend, the stakes will be raised more than a bit. Get some extra rest this week as it will serve you well when the time comes. Be well, my sexy little slut. Be well."

When the time comes? It's funny, but after living Sunday like a loving couple, the idea of something that would require that kind of will and endurance left me oddly off-balance. I knew he was still my Master, but things had felt different since we had made love on Sunday. The note sort of snapped me out of that. I was a little disappointed in myself. What, did I think he'd just fall in love with me? Did I think that he'd just wilt and not be Dominant? Is that even what I wanted? Once again, my internal confusion led me to desiring his Dominance and certitude even more.

Monday afternoon I had a break between my afternoon classes and the Library was closer to my last class than my dorm was, so I hit the cubes for some study time. As I read my Business Law textbook, the balls were stirring my libido and making my pussy wet. I had enough privacy in the corner cube to put a hand in my panties. As I rocked back and forth and worked the balls with my vagina, I gently tweaked my little clit. I was already in a state of arousal just from wearing the balls all day, so my climax hit me quickly and I clamped my mouth shut as it swept through me.

I'm so bad.

I made it through class and hit the cafeteria on the way home. Kelly had night class, so as soon as I knocked off my work, I stripped naked and fired up my vibe. I explored my insides but it wasn't simple as I still had the balls in. I literally stirred them with the vibe and I was gushing. Once I was really percolating, I went after my clit and the balls shifted inside me. I ground the humming device into my clit and rubbed it firmly back and forth. It took me a few minutes this time, but when I came, it was huge. My hips went nuts and I almost flipped over backwards when it really hit me.

I gave myself a lot of orgasms throughout the week. Pretty much every chance I got and I could feel the strength building in my vagina.

Master was right.

Friday arrived and I was nervous but excited too. Donny was waiting outside for me when I left my last class. I knew that he knew my fate just by the look on his face. He opened the door for me and I got into the limo.

I shed my clothes immediately. I adored Donny and I wanted to give him a show. The windows were tinted dark and it was fun being totally naked with the balls working their magic as we glided past people I knew.

Donny informed me that, for this trip, the plane's windows had been blacked out. I was not to know where I was going. Donny had no other info for me. We went to the same private airport and I was naked in front of the same small crew.

There was a nice meal waiting for me. I ate and had some champagne as I got a head-start on my reading for the weekend. Once I had a few glasses in me, I got tired and fell asleep. When I awoke, I looked at my watch. I'd been sleeping for over three hours. We were still in the air.

I asked for more bubbly and I sipped as I enjoyed the balls in my pussy. About an hour later, my attendant gave me an envelope and told me it was from Bob.

"Katie, at this point, you will go to the bathroom and remove the balls. Put on the heels you'll find waiting for you. Then get freshened and go back to your seat. The attendant will give you a blindfold. Put it on and do not remove it under any circumstances. It will be removed later by me. And Katie, don't forget what you are. That is all."

Shivers.

"Something extreme this way comes" I thought to myself.

I went to the bathroom to remove the balls and slipped on the sexy heels. Upon my return, the blindfold was on my seat. I got my things in order and zipped my bag shut before putting on the blindfold.

The weekend's game was now on.

The plane began to descend. After we landed we taxied only briefly before the plane stopped. The attendant took my hand and led me out of the plane to a car. I had no idea at the time how many people saw me, but I was on total display.

We were in the car for what seemed like ten or fifteen minutes and then we slowed down to make a turn. I could then hear gravel popping under the tires and within a minute, the car came to a stop. My door opened and I was helped out of the car.

Again, I had no clue where I was and I had no idea how many people might be watching me.

My pussy was dripping wet and I was really missing the full feeling of the balls. I was ready for action, and though there was some trepidation due to my total lack of a clue, I had an itch that had to be scratched and soon.

It was warm. Very warm. We'd flown south. That much was clear. The smell of the sea was in the air. I was guessing that we were in the Caribbean somewhere but who knows.

The hand I was holding led me through what felt like an indoor area as the wind died down for about ten to fifteen seconds, but we clearly came back outside--I presumed in the back of the house if it was a house. I was hoping that wherever we were, it was private. I had an uneasy feeling and I kept telling myself that this was Master's plan and to just go with it.

A strange voice said, "extend your arms above your head and put your wrists together."

I did as I was told and I felt my wrists being locked together by some kind of soft restraint. I heard tape being pulled off a roll and my wrists were being taped together too. Then I heard chains rattling above me. Soon they were being pulled through my restraints. A few seconds later, I was being yanked up and soon my entire body was hanging from the ceiling, even though we were seemingly outdoors and even though I could feel the sun on my naked body. This was not comfortable at all and if I'd hung there to the point of exhaustion, I could have suffered injuries to my shoulders.

Luckily a platform was slid under me at just the right height where I could stand on the heels. There I was . Naked in heels practically hanging from the restraints over my head. The sunlight felt really good on my skin and my pussy was oozing.

Then I heard voices getting closer from 360 degrees. It was like I could hear a pack circling in on me. Individual voices began to stand out and they were al talking about my display and my body.

"Wow, not your typical slut is she?"

"No, she's not."

"We've never had a girl so fresh and perky."

"She'll be stretched out a dirty soon enough."

"Bob said she can take just about anything. Pretty hard to believe when you look at her."

"Yeah, I can't wait see her getting abused."

I was staring to worry a bit about how considerate these men were going to be.

Those worries were soon eased as I then felt two pairs of hands applying lube to my ass and pussy. It felt great and once I was thoroughly greased up, I felt two men grabbing my ass and lifting me up with their hands. Then I was dropped down onto a pair of huge cocks--both as big as Master's. The huge tips opened my ass and pussy simultaneously.

It was wild.

I knew a lot of people were watching me, but I had no real idea how many.

All the lube allowed them to penetrate me deeply right off the bat. By their third strokes, they were both buried in me. It was jarring to my ass and pussy, that's for sure, and I heard myself crying out before I could even consider whether that was allowed. I calmed myself down quickly and began to enjoy the ride I was being given. The two huge cocks were tickling my depths and scratching my itch in the most enjoyable ways. I shook through a series of massive orgasms as they fucked the daylights out of my two holes. They were doing me the way I loved it; pulling me all the way up until I was almost off their cocks with the just the tips inside my holes, and then dropping me down to the roots. And boy, was it a long trip in both directions.

They shagged me relentlessly but at a steady pace. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Both cocks stretching me near my limits as they moved inside me. I could feel each individual bump and vein in each massive cock.

Being double-penetrated is something I will never get enough of. It's just so dirty and so satisfying. Not knowing who was watching me made it even hotter. Eventually my body contracted in a huge orgasm which must have tightened both of my holes. They both pulled out. The chains were slowly released and I was dropped to the floor and onto my knees with the help of two random sets of hands.

"Raise your head and open your mouth, slut."

I did as I was told and soon felt a hot stream of cum enter my mouth as a man grunted above me and told me to swallow it all, which I gladly did. He tasted really good too. I knew more was coming, so I quickly opened my mouth back up and the voice gave me approval.

"Good girl."

This was a different voice, but it was not Master's. A few seconds later, another tasty load began landing on my tongue and once the load was complete, I gulped it down. Then both men gave me their yummy tools to clean one at a time and told me I was a good cumslut. I thanked both of them for giving me their seed and as soon as the words left my lips, I was being yanked back upward by the chains. I felt hands guiding me into position-- making sure I didn't get twisted up in some way.

I was hanging again like some kind of sexual ornament or piñata. A few moments passed until I was once again being double-impaled by two equally enormous cocks. It was definitely two new men. I could just tell. These two also took me deeply and ground themselves into my depths causing orgasms that shook me to the core.

Now the room started to fill with conversations and as I got double-deep-shagged, I tried to count the number of unique voices. I counted at least six, but before I could complete my task, more orgasms hit me and I started shaking from head to toe. I was definitely getting tired, but it was more from intense orgasms than it was from the fucking I was getting. I was practically quivering at this point--like I was breaking a fever. This must have brought my two new men close as they both pulled out. Again I felt myself being lowered to my knees and I opened my mouth without being told and heard "good girl" from several sources. It hit me that I was in a room full of Doms and they were all taking turns with me.

I felt cum landing in my mouth and on my tongue. Then more from the other side. Soon my mouth was full and I swallowed it all down. I thanked my men and told them how much I loved the flavor of their cum and I wasn't lying.

I could now hear more compliments from different parts of the room and that made me happy as I knew Master would be proud.

"Damn, Bob really outdid himself this time. This slut is sexy as hell. Is her pussy tight?"

"Mike, her cunt is like a fucking vise. You're going to love it, man."

"Great. And she seems to enjoy swallowing too. Nothing like genuine enthusiasm, right?"

"No doubt. And Bob told me that she'd only been with one guy until a few weeks ago. He also told me that she absolutely loves cum and would do absolutely anything he tells her to. And get this, he barely had to train her at all. He said that she's had less than 24 hours of actual training."

"No fucking way."

"Seriously."

My mind was racing as I felt myself being raised up again.

Once again, a pair of men had their way with me and I had a string of smaller orgasms as they fucked me thoroughly just like the others had. After a good long dual shagging, I heard the man in my pussy say "get the wand" and a few seconds later I heard a vibe hum to life. Then I felt the vibe being pressed onto my clit and after about thirty seconds of being double-fucked and vibed, I totally lost control of my body in an absolute earthquake of an orgasm.

Again, I felt myself being lowered and my mouth was open before I was all the way down, which drew more praise from my audience. Two more yummy loads were dumped into my mouth and I swallowed them down with glee. They gave me their cocks to clean as they patted my head like I was a dog and told me I was a good cumslut.

When they were finished, I was raised up and the cycle began again. I have no idea how long these men fucked me. I do know that I swallowed twenty four loads of cum and I loved it! I also noticed that the loads got smaller about half way through my gangbang. I assumed that twelve men were all taking me twice and that's what accounted for the smaller loads.

As I swallowed my twenty fourth load, I recognized the taste and I knew it was my Master. I had thought I detected his seed earlier, but it was quickly obscured by another man's load. This time, I had already swallowed the other guy's nut and that allowed me to savor my Master's flavor.

"Thank you, Master," I said with a genuine smile. There was immediately a murmur throughout the crowd. The other Doms were clearly impressed that I could tell my Master by the taste of his seed.

I felt the tape being cut off and then my cuffs were removed. It felt nice to have my arms back at my sides. I was totally spent from the intense fucking I had been given. My hand was taken and I knew instantly that it was Master. I was helped to my feet and led away inside and up a stairway. Then he took me down a hall and into a room. I heard him close the door behind him and then he spun me around to face him and removed my blindfold.

"Katie, you are an amazing slut. You made me very proud just now down on the deck. You performed better than any woman we've ever initiated. I think it's a good time for an oatmeal soak. It's waiting for you in the bathroom."

He gestured to the room behind me and I followed his suggestion. The bath was as soothing as it was needed and I came out feeling refreshed. Master called to me from the porch when he heard the bathroom door and I went outside. We had a lovely meal that featured a delicious seared salmon. We ate and drank a bottle of wine and it was almost 11pm when we finished.

During the meal Master informed me that I was right about twelve men each taking me twice. He added that they each got my ass once and my pussy once. This was the way all initiations went.

When I asked what I had been initiated into, he explained that he belonged to a Dom club of sorts and that the twelve of them get together every month and collectively violate a different girl. Bob then explained that not all initiations succeed and that most actually fail. Either the girl asks for mercy or fails to satisfy the men in the ways they expect.

I gave, according to Master, the best performance in the club's history and my initiation was a smashing success. What this meant, was that Master could use me as his "contribution" for future get-togethers. If I had failed, he would be required to bring a fresh girl the next time he was to provide the entertainment and this was something he intended to do.

Then Master gave me fair warning about what was still to come. The weekend's big event was my initiation, but after my performance, Master told me that I was going to be the center of attention at tomorrow's party.

Every Dom was bringing a sub and we were all going to be having sex on the private beach all day Saturday.

I fell asleep without even asking where we were. Master woke me up at 8am and he had breakfast waiting for me out on our porch. With no blindfold and in the daylight, I could see where we were. It was a tropical paradise. In front of my veranda was the deck that I had been initiated on. I could see the wooden beam that I was strung up on and it all made sense.

I saw no other houses as I panned the immediate area. It seemed like we were the only people on a small island. I later found out that this was indeed the case.

Master told me to eat light and to be ready in an hour. He returned exactly an hour later and led me outside to the beach. They had set up several stations, if you will, and each one featured some type of restraining device or an elevated stage for sex acts. It was a pretty wild scene.

12