From Tame to Tamed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is hard."

"Can you feel it?"

"Yes."

I realized that she had been laying on his erection the whole time. Of course he was enjoying this; how could he not be turned on. And then she added, with no prodding: "It's big."

"Of course it is." The next slap took her by surprise. "Thirteen!" she said, almost crying. He went easy for the next one. But then came the final, fifteenth, and I could see how much it hurt her.

Her body relaxed, almost went limp, but she didn't move off his lap. Was she waiting for him to tell her he was finished with her? He released her wrists and patted her head. "Good girl." He looked over at me and smiled, and the message was clear: not only had my wife submitted to him but I had essentially 'given' her to him, and in doing so I was submitting to him as well.

When he patted the cushion to his left, she took this as a direction to move off his lap, and reposition herself until she was leaning on the love seat next to him, kneeling on the floor. Her skirt fell back to cover her ass. It took a few minutes for her body to relax. I watched her reach behind her to fix her panty and rub her butt.

Karl took the final sips of his drink. "What do you to say to someone who's given you something?"

She turned her head to look at him. "Thank you?"

His smile widened. "You're very welcome." Then, to me: "And you?"

He was going to make me thank him , as well. And I did.

Then Karl stood up and opened his robe, revealing the bulge in his underwear. To his wife, he said, "Let's go upstairs, Cynthia, and give these two some privacy."

She obediently rose and took his hand, and I watched as they ascended the stairs, leaving me alone with my wife. Laura had remained leaning over the love seat, her knees on the floor, and she now buried her head in her arms. When I walked over and lifted her skirt I saw red blotches on the top of her thighs. And when I touched between her legs-

"My god, you're wet." Two fingers slipped easily inside her pussy. I moved my fingers and she moaned. "Did feeling his cock turn you on?" I waited for an answer. When none came I withdrew my fingers. I waited. "I said: Did feeling his cock turn you on?"

"Yes," she whispered.

I began to rub her pussy again. "Did you want to touch it?"

Not wanting me to stop fingering her, she answered: "Yes."

I unsnapped my jeans. "Would you have done anything he asked of you?" Again she answered 'yes'. I lowered my zipper "If he had asked you to suck his cock, would you have?"

Her breathing increased, and she slipped her right hand beneath her. "Yes!" My fingers were inside her, as her own fingers massaged her clit. "And if he wanted to fuck you?"

Not waiting for a reply, I pulled my fingers out. In seconds I pushed my pants down and freed my cock from my underwear. I moved closer and placed the tip of my cock on her wet pussy lips. "Tell me," I said as I rubbed her lips up and down.

"Yes, I would have fucked him. I would have taken his big cock" - and with this she moved her hand to grasp my cock - "and put him inside me" - she pulled my cock inside her lips - "and I would have fucked him good."

I was deep inside her. She was bucking her hips, riding me, she was cumming now, moaning, and saying, "I wanted his ... thick cock to ... cum inside me... to fill my ... pussy ... to fuck me like ... like the slut I am.."

I felt my own orgasm rushing up, as I slid in and out her pussy, her pussy wetter than I had felt in a long time, listening to her words, looking down at the red marks on her ass, the hand prints of a stranger, and I couldn't take it anymore, until I felt myself spurting cum inside her, I pushed myself as deep as I could, and felt her pussy muscles contract as if grabbing hold of my cock.

And then we just stayed there, her bent over the seat, me kneeling behind her, my cock softening and slowly slipping out of her, neither of us speaking, neither of us brave enough to give words to the night's occurrences: We had submitted to a stranger, allowing him to spank her bare ass, and here we were, fucking in his living room. We could never have imagined allowing any of this to happen. And yet it had. Karl had skillfully manipulated us, freeing us just enough to take the another initial step out of our normal, tame life.

THE END

12