From Texas to Sweden

Story Info
He visited me now I return the favor.
2.9k words
4.26
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been at my Swede's house for a couple of days and it was safe to say that I was well and truly fucked. Not that I minded though. I was scarcely off the plane when things started getting heated up between us. If I thought things over IM and voice chat were hot I was woefully under prepared for the live and in person version of my Swede.

I had previously greeted him on his visit to my home state of Texas with a blowjob and sex on the hood of my car. The guard that had walked in on us wasn't planned but a nice addition in any event. I wasn't sure what to expect when it was my turn to step off the plane. It had been a long flight and I hadn't slept well so I was thoroughly embarrassed when I fell asleep straight away after sitting in the passenger seat of his car and before he had even gotten into the driver's seat himself.

I don't know how long the drive to his house took but I can tell you that he spent the majority of the time betwixt the airport and his home with his fingers dancing around my nether region. I had promised to wear a skirt without panties when I landed, just in case we couldn't control ourselves again. As fast asleep as I was, my Swede's fingers circling around and around my clit kept me from totally succumbing to the Sandman's charms.

My Swede was teasing my clit and pussy so well that before we'd gotten too far out of the parking lot, I was waking up and becoming increasingly alert. I was still lying back in the seat but since he'd done the job of hiking my skirt up to my hips I felt it only fair to open my legs to allow him easier access to the pussy that he'd claimed as his on his last visit. The circular trips that his fingers made around my clit held no pattern that I could discern. Sometimes he would move clockwise and then for no reason he'd reverse trajectory. Occasionally he would flicking the tip of my clit with the tip of his finger which was driving me absolutely mad.

By the time we pulled into his driveway I wanted to cum so badly, but he simply looked and me and said "Here we are, baby" as he exited the car with a smile. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing long enough to exit the car with some semblance of composure. I took a deep breath as I stepped from the car to see that he'd already collected my bags and was waiting at the steps to the front door. I followed him inside the house and then up the stairs. My hand kept in contact with the wall to steady myself on the way up but my eyes never really left his ass. I had thought to let myself calm down a bit when we arrived but that thought went out the window the higher we climbed on the stairs.

He set my bags down by the door and then showed me to his desk so I could fire off a quick email to let the people back home know that I had arrived safely. I excused myself to go to the restroom as he took my place in the seat. As we passed each other, I let my hand brush across his very visible bulge. He'd spent the last long while teasing me. Two could play at this game. I looked up at his face as I made contact with his quite considerable protuberance and heard the sharp inhale that passed his lips.

I smirked at him as I bent over to pick up my bag. I bent from the waist and saw him smiling at what I thought was my ass. "Is my ass amusing you?" I asked.

He chuckled as he sat down at his desk "Your ass is fantastic as always but I was smiling at that wet spot just under it."

I pulled my skirt around and sure enough, there it was, a large spot that looked as if I'd sat in a puddle of something. I knew his chuckle was born out of the knowledge that his ministrations between the folds of my labia are what had caused the puddle in the first place. I walked into the bathroom and removed my dress and just dropped it into a pile on the floor. I started to reach into my bag, not quite sure what I wanted to wear now and becoming more and more distracted by the wetness that was still accumulating between my legs.

I removed my bra and stood fully naked in the bathroom and tried to decide how best to torment my dear Swede. I put my curly red hair up into a pony tail and stepped into the shower. I got myself all soaped up and cleaned from my journey to this new adventure. The water was hot and relaxing but still did nothing to ease the ache that had taken up residence in my pussy the day I started talking to my dear Swede and had not left since that day.

I stepped out of the shower, reached for a towel and wrapped it around my body, tucking the end in around my damp breasts. I walked out and found him still at the computer, checking his own email. I walked silently behind him and slide my hands inside his shirt. I felt him jump briefly before he relaxed under my hands.

"Forget I was here already?" I whispered into his ear.

"Never, baby. Just didn't hear the shower stop."

He reached up and caressed my arms as his head leaned back against my bosom. I unbuttoned his shirt on the way down to his waist and lightly dragged my nails against his skin on the way back up. Again, I heard and felt the sharp, deep inhale of air into his lungs.

I leaned down and licked his earlobe before taking a quick nibble of it and then sucking it in between my lips. I stood up and swiveled his chair around so that he was facing me. Still encased in my towel, I leaned forward and kissed him deeply as my hands found their way to his button fixture on his shorts. My lips were barely touching his as my hand reached in to make contact with that fantastic cock that I'd made acquaintance with when he visited me a few months before. My tongue tipping inside his mouth but darting away when his tongue attempted to make contact. With both hands (and his cooperation) I slipped the shorts over his hips and down his legs to lie in a bunch at his ankles.

I leaned forward and placed the corner of the towel poking out between his teeth and s l o w l y stood up. His teeth gripping my towel as I rose exposed first my cleavage and then my breasts and finally my entire body. The towel fell against my Swede's thigh before falling to join his shorts. I moved forward against him and got almost close enough for his lips to meet my nipples but not quite. I could feel his breath against my skin as I let my tits touch the side of his face before I lowered myself down his chest. I placed my hands on each of his arm rests as I moved around his chest, my nipples touching and teasing his own until his nipples were so hard I thought they would cut me.

I lowered myself even more until I was kneeling between his legs and practically face to face with his fantastic, fat cock. I looked into his eyes as I reached for his throbbing member, barely touching around it instead of directly. I planted light kisses on either side of the base of his shaft while my nails gently dragged along his balls. I looked at this glorious piece of flesh before me and decided to make my move on it directly. However I was still feeling the after effects of his digital stimulation of my own sex and decided that he'd not had enough of his own medicine yet.

While my hands continued to caress his balls, my tongue traversed its way along the ridge on the underside of my Swede's cock. I followed it up and over the head, letting the underside of my tongue to pass back and forth over the head of his cock before gently taking my Swede's cock-head ever so slowly in between my lips. I heard a deep moan escape his lips as I felt his prick twitch between my lips. I left one hand to minister to his cum filled balls while the other hand began to move at a snail's pace up and down his shaft, my mouth moving at a similar speed over and around his cock.

Almost imperceptibly I picked up the pace. My mouth moved down his shaft and each time it rose off his cock, my hand would run over the head, spreading more of my saliva down his shaft. I could feel his hand on the back of my head as he leaned forward. His other hand ran over my still slightly damp back before moving around to pinch and tweak my nipples, first one and then the other. I let my mouth move as far down his shaft as I could before coming up for air. I quickly took him again into my mouth, determined to get as much of his as I could. My lips were within a finger width away from his balls but his cock head was already at the back of my throat. His hand held me down for a few moments, only letting up when it was clear I could not breathe.

I came off his now slick cock and looked at him with hunger in my eyes. I licked his prick as I watched him breathing heavily, his fingers wrapping themselves around my twisted curls. When he removed his fingers from my hair, I stood up and began to walk out of the room.

He stood up and breathlessly asked me "Where do you think you're going, babe?"

I licked and then bit my lower lip before responding "You have a balcony, don't you?"

I smiled and walked backwards out of the doorway before turning around and making a dash for the balcony, still stark naked.

I went outside to the balcony and felt the cool breeze of Sweden across my teased hard nipples and my now super sensitive skin. I leaned back against the wall furthest away from the door, my back against the wall but my hips moving back and forth along my hand. I pinched one nipple with my left hand while my right hand circled my clit and moved up and down my slit. I pushed two fingers inside my still aching pussy while my thumb moved around my clit. I watched my Swede emerge just as naked as me from the balcony door.

He walked over toward me and bent his head to lick and suck at my nipples while his hands took over my movements inside my soaking wet pussy. I put one foot up on the railing as train passed by us. I'm not sure if anyone noticed since it was a bit far away, but I'm fairly certain people would be wondering (for the next few moments anyway),

"Were those two people fucking over there?"

He knelt before me and it was my turn to run my fingers through his hair and along his scalp.

I felt his tongue trail down my stomach before it settled into the soft, wet mound of flesh between my legs. "Mmmm, I'm so glad you decided to shave, baby. As much as I liked your pussy before, I love it even more now. So soft and smooth for my tongue and fingers." He ceased his speaking as his tongue now trailed rings around my clit while his finger began to investigate my inner confines. His fingers moving back and forth, then around and around my eel slick quim, his tongue flicking back and forth over my clit. My hips began moving against his face, my hands trying to hold him as close as I could. I leaned my head back and moaned as continued to eat my pussy.

"Oh, fuck, baby, that feels so good. Oh my god!"

His fingers quickened within me and his tongue swirled faster and faster around my swollen clit. His lips surrounded my clit and began sucking while he finger fucked me harder and faster.

"Oh, god, Tom. I want your cock."

His fingers kept moving within me as he kissed the skin above my pussy.

"Yeah? Where do you want it baby?"

"Oh, fuck me, please!"

His fingers moving faster and faster.

"Fuck you where?"

"Oh, god. Tom, please fuck my pussy. I want your cock in my pussy so much!"

He licked my pussy for another few moments before rising to kiss me very passionately. I could taste my juices on his lips and tongue as I felt his cock head move up and down my slit. He was teasing me with his prick just as he teased me with his fingers and tongue. I moved the foot that was resting on the railing of the balcony so that my leg was draped over the railing. I felt behind me for any sort of support and found a shelf of sorts. It was really nothing more than a continuation of the railing but it was enough of an edge for me to get a hold of for my next move. I let him press his weight against me, holding me to the wall as I lifted my remaining foot off the floor and placed it behind his ass.

When he had just placed the head of his cock inside my pussy, he let go of his cock so he could thumb my clit some more. I took my foot that was against his ass and pulled him into me...hard. We both groaned together as I felt the fullness of his cock penetrate my sensitive and responsive pussy. With all the teasing and playing between us, I knew I wouldn't last long but I had no idea how quickly he could make me cum. He slowly moved his cock in and out of my soaking wet sex several times before he began pounding me in earnest. He thrust his cock into me so hard I thought he might tear through me. This did not make me want to stop him. On the contrary, it made me want him all the more.

"FUCK!" he cried as he delved further and further into my pussy. "God, baby, your pussy is so fucking tight. You're going to make me cum soon if I'm not careful."

"OH, fuck me harder, Tom. Fill me with your cock. Fill my pussy up!"

His body leaned even further into me as he doubled his efforts to invade my now twitching cunt. Every time his dick slammed into me I could feel his balls slap against my ass. Each slam made me thrust back against him even harder, my nails digging into his back as I climbed even further towards the height of ecstasy. I could feel the pressure building up within my pussy, the muscles inside me gripping his cock for all it was worth. I could not stop the moans and cries from escaping my lips despite the fact that I knew people around us had to be able to hear us. I didn't care. All I wanted was for him to keep fucking me harder and harder. I could feel his hands grasping my hips, willing himself further inside me.

"Oh, god, Tom, I'm so close, don't stop fucking me!"

"That's right, baby, cum all over my cock. My fat...fucking...cock."

He punctuated each word with an extra hard thrust. My legs tightened around him as my hips began to buck wildly against him.

"Oh, fuck, Tom, I'm cumming. OH GOD!"

"Yeah, me too, baby. Cum with me. Come on, cum with me."

He drilled me harder and harder. He pounded me so hard that I thought I would split in two. I came so hard that I screamed out his name as my pussy gripped him tighter and tighter, my muscles spasming around his fat cock. He held me tighter than ever before as I felt his final few thrusts within me.

My legs quivered around his waist as they fell to take their place beneath me. I tried to stand but my legs wouldn't hold me up. I fell against him and we both slid to the floor of the balcony. I giggled quite a bit as I waiting for my senses to return and my breathing to slow to normal. I could feel his finger trace along my shoulder as he spoke.

"What's got you so tickled there, babe?"

I chuckled once more before responding, "I was just thinking that we've never had sex in a bed. The poor thing is going to start thinking we're very boring if we only use it to sleep."

He sat up and brought me with him, kissing me very deeply as he pulled me against him.

"Well, give me a few minutes and we'll fix that."

He stood up and I brushed against his body as I rose to meet him. He walked back inside, pulling me along behind him. The only thing that I could think as we made our way indoors was...

Best. Vacation. Ever.