From the Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Falling in love with mom uncovers family secrets.
3k words
4.13
53k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two of an on going narrative. I would like to thank those who gave me the incentive to continue, your positive input was much appreciated.

*

There are some details about that night that will remain locked deeply in my vault of insanely personal moments that no one will ever have access to but me. The rest was an awakening, mostly sexual, some mental. I understood the nature of the orgasm for the first time, something no boyfriend had ever shown me. But looking over my first chapter I noticed a couple of things I left out.

First and probably most important is a description of my mother. She had me when she was twenty-three, at the time I was only eighteen so you do the math. She was a stay at home mom, although ironically she was only really home when David and I were a lot younger. A little side note; David is my older brother, he is three years older then me, and very different in temperament and personality then either me or my mom. Back to the sheep, her hair was still its natural color at the point and I remember it being a curly mane of deep chestnut brown (I got my fair complexion from my father).

Her body is a lot like mine is now; slender yet still curvy, smallish breasts that even at her age managed to remain perky. The rest, well, that's a little more personal isn't it? There were times when I was younger that I thought she was a princess and my father was prince charming. The truth is a little closer to reality; she was a princess but only of her high school. And my dad is a total freak of nature, a bad boy who could actually commit. The real problems came when they lived together for twenty years. There were aspects of their relationship that I didn't find out until later that summer, but that is something I'll explain a bit later.

For now let me continue with the narrative, the previous night was amazing. The best sex I had ever had, the best I'd never imagined. The next morning I was sweetly stiff and sticky from our combined juices. But the memories from the previous night felt heavy and pleasant in the morning air. I shuffled into the bathroom and had a glorious morning after shower rinsing off the last remnants of the previous night. Afterwards I checked on my mom. She had a little smile on her face and looked to be having a really pleasant dream, so I let her rest. She was still recovering from the car crash after all.

I went downstairs and made a simple breakfast of fruit slices and microwaved bacon. I also managed to make a good cup of coffee. At that point in my life I wasn't exactly a gourmet, in fact I had been banned from the kitchen after I let water boil off of the teakettle a few years before.

Dutifully I brought the tray with breakfast up to my room where we had slept, and laid it gently on my desk. Carefully I crept over to her and slowly pulled the sheet off of her. Then came the painful process of spreading her legs so that it didn't wake her up. I worked myself between her legs and got ready to attack her, when for the first time I had a sudden pang of guilt. My mind was filled with questions about morality and what this would do to our relationship.

This lasted for about twenty seconds or so until I realized that what we had now was so much better then anything we had before. We were not the closest family, and this was something that allowed me to be a part of my mother's life in a way that I had never had before. Yes I am fully aware how twisted that is, but at the time it made perfect sense. So I sighed softly to myself and exhaled it softly onto her mound.

Then I started to brush kiss her inner thighs, little by little. Starting from the line just above her cast to the edge of her outer labia. Then I continued onto the other side except I started at her feet and worked my way up. When I got to her pussy again I heard a slight sigh and looked up to see her smiling down at me. She mouthed the words "don't stop!" so I dove into her.

I started with just kisses, soft and fleeting. Dancing around her outer labia, clitoris hood, and pubic mound. Then slowly I worked my tongue into her slit, paying special attention to her inner labia and vaginal opening. Alternating between sucking on her lips and tonguing her hole. Like the night before she stared to get very wet, and soon a slow trickle of juices started to flow from her.

I tried to keep up with her and lick up everything she had to offer, but there was too much. So I refocused my attention on her newly engorged clit with nearly wonton abandon. I used all of the soft and hard things I had learned from the night before, but changed up both the pattern and intensity of my machinations. And soon she was screaming my name again and again.

Soon I felt her hands on the back of my head and she began to push my face into her pussy. I took the cue and upped my movements, I could literally feel her about to cum and I tried everything I had learned how to do with double effort. It took less then a minute for her to let loose, and the juices that came out of her were even more impressive then the night before. I tried my best to capture all that I could but it was simply too much and most of it flowed over my chin and onto my thoroughly soaked bed.

I was still buried between her legs when she started to speak, "my god Lorrie that was the most intense thing I've ever experienced. You are simply amazing... god I love you." She pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. I felt tears begin to form in my eyes; there was this immediate and sudden rush of emotions filling me. I wasn't conflicted but I had this sense that I was out of control. And love was a word that seemed a little foreign to me. She had used it before when I was young, but I never got the same feeling of emotional connection to the word. This was absolutely sincere and it scared the shit out of me, and at the same time made me hungry for something that I couldn't even understand.

I lingered at her side kissing and holding her for what seemed like hours until she pushed me away. I playfully moaned in protest but she mentioned that she smelled and wanted to eat the breakfast she noticed I made for her. But this gave me a strange idea, so I helped her back to her master bath and told her I would be back in a moment. I grabbed the tray with the fruit and bacon and took it into the bathroom. I drew a hot bath and helped her sit on the edge with her leg on a chair. I got in and spent the next twenty minutes giving her the most sensual sponge bath I could pull off. Exaggerating my movements and lingering on her more sensitive areas longer then was needed.

After rinsing her off I empted the tub, then I helped her into the empty tub using a folded towel to elevate her cast above the puddles on the bottom. Then I sat behind her and feed her pieces of fruit from the tray I brought in. She giggled and caressed my legs, which I had wrapped around her, using my toes to tease between her legs a little. Finally she turned and kissed me deeply, upon pulling away she said that I had done enough it was my turn now.

So we got out of the tub, and made our way into the master bedroom. She looked down at the bed briefly as I jumped onto it. I lay on my belly and made dancing motions with my ass at her. She just purred and got onto the bed beside me, whispering under her breath how she wished she didn't have the cast on. Slowly she caressed my body with her hands while kissing me deeply. Our tongues dancing a ballet deftly darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Then painfully she broke the kiss and pushed me back onto the bed. This time it was much slower, deliberate, and completely erotic. She had me to the point of orgasm twice before she even got close to my pussy. Then it began. It started a little like before, blowing across my clit and lips, and onto my inner thighs. Then she started using her tongue in new ways, in ways I hadn't even imagined. I had thought I was being creative before, but now I knew that experience really was a trump card.

After getting me so wet that I thought my insides would slip out, she slipped a single finger inside. I screamed in pleasure and surprise, and came instantly. I felt my own juices starting to flow a little, not anything like hers but there was more then I had ever produced before. But instead of pulling back she pushed forward and brought me to another climax in seconds. I had never heard of multiple orgasms before, but I would learn to love them after that.

I can't really remember how many times she brought me to orgasm that morning, but what I can tell you is that she had become my lover. From that point on I stopped calling her mom. She was Irene to me now, and we had begun my first love affair. The next couple of months literally flew by. We had so many wonderful mornings and afternoons... and nights. Until one day I got a call from my best friend Charlene. Apparently I had dropped off the face of the planet, which I suppose isn't that far from the truth.

I felt guilty so I explained to Irene that I had to go out, she didn't even give me hard time about it. Which was sort of both a relief and a bit of a let down. I knew I didn't have much longer left with her because I was suppose to visit my dad for a few days before heading to college and that was in less then a week. I wasn't looking forward to visiting dad, mostly because I had gotten the impression without incriminating facts that he wasn't the greatest husband to her. But I still felt obligated, to both my dad and Charlene.

Charly picked me up early in the evening and we ended up spending most of the night at each other's throats. When she dropped me off I had the distinct feeling that we were no longer friends. I entered the house made it less then five feet and collapsed in a fit of tears. Charlene had been my friend for almost four years and it seemed as if it was gone in less then a night.

Irene attempted to console me but I was truly inconsolable. She ended up holding me as I cried. In retrospect I understand now why Charly was angry with me, I had left her all summer without a friend. And I was keeping a huge secret that she picked up on the moment I got into the car. It was as if I re-emerged from a cocoon and was now a different person. At first it was just a slightly unnatural evening for us, our rhythm was gone. Then the first negative event happened, as innocuous as it seemed at the moment. At one point during the night she drew my attention to a couple of hot guys checking us out. I hadn't even noticed them, and when I made no real reaction towards them, she turned away and sighed.

A couple hours later and she had continued to get more annoyed with. She started making little innuendos and snide comments. Eventually they finally started to rub me raw. So I exploded at her; perhaps it was because my emotions were really close to the surface at the time. But she hammered right back at me. We let loose all the baggage from our friendship, bringing up things we had promised we would never use against one another. But the crux of the argument was my new secretive nature and the fact I had essentially ditched her for almost two months. I didn't have a real defense against it and after awhile we just stopped talking. A little while after our fight I finally asked her to take me home.

The rest of the week was ruined; I was unable to reciprocate Irene's affections. Since my mind was almost entirely on Charly. Then before I had time to reconcile my feelings it was time to pack, and head off to Dad's. Irene was really supportive, readopting her mother mantle and distancing herself from me romantically. We still shared a bad during that last week but the frequency of our liaisons dwindled dramatically.

The last night she simply held me in her lap and we talked. Although the conversation was pleasant throughout the entire night there was something in the tone of her voice that had me bordering on upset. I had no idea what it was; at first I thought she was having second thoughts about us. Then I thought it was about the fact that I had ignored her for the last week. Then finally I asked her what was wrong.

She stiffened then sat up, without speaking she and turned me around so I was facing her. Then stared into my eyes for several moments before taking a deep breath, "I don't know where to begin. You know a little about your dad and I, but there is something that I've kept from you. David found out a couple of years ago and that is why he's been so distant from the family." She then paused for a moment as if collecting her thoughts before continuing.

"I only bring this up now because you are going to spend the week with him. Maybe its selfish of me but there has to be some accountability. When we first got married there was a tremendous amount of heat between us. He was a bad boy then and surprised the hell out of me by proposing. I was head over heels in love with him and was basically his slave in the bedroom. Ironically he was a very attentive lover, which made me want to reciprocate by doing whatever he wanted me too." She looked down as if she were suddenly ashamed of herself.

"At first it was fun, the bondage and role-playing. But then he started to delve into stuff that I didn't really enjoy. Slowly he got darker and darker, as his fetishes grew increasingly fringe. Up until then I had complied with everything he wanted. But there was one occasion where I simply couldn't do it. He got furious with me, which was a total surprise and ended up hitting me. Of course he immediately apologized and swore it would never happen again. But it did. There was a moment during that time when I realized he was no longer the man that I married, so I grew distant. Eventually he started to cheat on me, which gave me the excuse to finally call a lawyer." There was a long pause after this. I could tell there was more but I was so transfixed by her that I couldn't bring myself to speak.

Then after a few moments she started again, "David was really supportive of me during that time. He had just turned eighteen and was behaving a lot like your father did in the early days of our relationship. I was really confused and vulnerable and one night David came on to me, I just relented. The next morning I told him it was a mistake and he left for school, we haven't spoken since. I think your father knew about it because he grew really distant with David after that too." Then she turned away for a moment, from the side of her face I could see tears forming and rolling down her checks. Finally she began again but refused to meet my eyes.

"Lora... I can't forgive myself for what has happened with you. It is wrong on levels that I can even wrap my mind around." Tears started to well up in her eyes, I reached out to her but she pushed my hand away. "No... you have to understand we can't be together anymore." I was completely shocked and hurt, unable to understand what she meant and why she was trying to hurt me.

So I started to cry, I tried to convince her that I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I tried to make her understand that I had fallen in love with her. I vividly remember repeating again and again how much I loved her. I begged and pleaded but she was resolute. Soon the night began to night vanish into day and the time came where I had to leave. My future was waiting for me and she was determined not to let me turn away from it.

She practically shoved me out of the door when the taxi arrived. As I walked tearfully to the car I looked back to see if she was watching, but she wasn't. I had no idea what I was gonna do, my heart was breaking and I was about to go visit a man that I had started to despise. As we pulled away I looked back one more time, only to be disappointed. At that moment I thought I would never be with her again...

To Be Continued!