From the Boardroom to the Bedroom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I repeat -- here we are."

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Very."

"Let's clean up the kitchen and then you can play for me."

"Before we do that I have to tell you about a commitment I have next Saturday. I have to attend a benefit for the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra and one of my friends on the board set me up with a date. It's too late for me to bail out now. It would embarrass them and leave my date in the lurch so I guess I'll have to go through with it."

"I completely understand. Who knew we would be in this situation. Who is your date?"

"Carolyn Berg. She's a real estate developer or something. I met her once last year at a similar event. Divorced I think."

"Attractive no doubt."

"Yes if you like the blond Nordic types. She seems like a nice person."

"Just don't bring her back here afterwards because I'll be sitting in your driveway waiting for you," Amanda said with a smile.

"Why don't I just give you a key? Then you can wait inside."

With a surprised look Amanda said, "That can work, if you trust me with a key."

"I doubt that you'll loot the place and having a key could be convenient sometimes."

They quickly cleaned up and then Steven sat down at the piano and played a few arpeggios as a warm up.

"What do you like? Classical, jazz, blues, Broadway, pop?" he said.

"All of it. Play a little of each, please," Amanda responded.

Steven played snippets of several classical composers: Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Rachmaninoff then eased into jazz, sampling Brubeck, Ellington, Monk and then moved on to the American songbook: Gershwin, Porter, Mercer, Arlen ... all from memory. It was an impressive performance and Amanda sat quietly and attentively with her hands folded in her lap and a smile on her face. After half an hour of playing, Steven stopped and looked at her. "Enough?" he said.

Amanda applauded softly and said, "No. I could listen to you all night and then all the next day too. I'm just stunned. You are so good and this is so unexpected I don't know what to say."

Steven laughed and said, "For a time I made a good living at this. The only thing that kept me from the big time was a lack of a good girl singer. Want to give it a try? It's only fair that you take your turn."

"Oh no. I can't follow that. It's been a long time since I sang at the level you play."

"C'mon don't wimp out on me. Once you get going it will all come back. I even got music and lyrics, if you want to do some standards. And it's just us."

"OK. But somewhere down the line you're going to pay for this."

Steven made room for Amanda on the piano bench and they started leafing through the song book. They settled on Stormy Weather as a starter. Steven played a few notes and chords and they settled on a key that was comfortable for her. She began tentatively but as she warmed up her voice gained power and she sang with more confidence. By the end of the song she had a big smile on her face.

"Damn. What the heck were you worried about? You're really good; professional grade," Steven said.

"That was fun wasn't it," she said. "Let's try some more."

For the next hour they worked through song after song, with Steven occasionally joining in with a warm, rich baritone. They harmonized nicely for not having sung with each other before. Steven closed the book and began Cole Porter's Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love and sang it from memory. Amanda sat next to him looking at him and laughed as he finished. "Maybe," was all she said.

"You've obviously had some training," Steven commented. "You must have close to a three octave range. Have you ever sung classical or opera?"

"A little. I like pop more, but opera was more or less expected as part of the training. Do you have the music for Madame Butterfly?"

"Somewhere in this mess," Steven said as he rummaged around on the bookshelf. "Aha, got it. I haven't played this in years, maybe since college."

"Let's try un bel di (A beautiful day), the aria Butterfly sings in the second act."

Amanda stood by the piano, posture erect, hands folded at her waist. Steven played the introduction and Amanda began to sing. Her voice soared as she sung, in Italian, of the expected return of her lover and the excitement of seeing him again.

As the last notes died away, Steven sat in amazement and slowly pulled the cover over the piano keys. Amanda looked at him and was surprised to see tears glistening in his eyes. He cleared his throat and said, "I think that is one of the most beautiful songs ever written and I've never heard it sung better."

He stood up and took her in his arms and kissed her. "If you sing for me once a month I will give you everything I own."

She kissed him back and said, "If you play for me, we can call it even."

"I believe we have a deal," then he saw movement outside and looked out the window. His neighbors, Bob and Linda Smith were standing on their front lawn staring at his house. The couple were in their late 60's and Steven had known them all of his life.

"C'mon. I want you to meet my neighbors. I think your singing got their attention."

He took Amanda by the hand, went out the front door and greeted his friends.

"Bob, Linda, this is my friend Amanda. We're colleagues at work. Sorry if we disturbed you with our music."

"No, no, my God that was beautiful," Linda said. "That obviously was you singing, my dear. I'm pretty sure Steve's voice changed a long time ago. Are you a singer by profession?"

"Not even close Mrs. Smith. I'm a lawyer."

"Please call me Linda. Bob is a lawyer too."

"I'm with Kline, Levinson and Smith," Bob offered. "I'm mostly retired now and just hang around giving advice no one listens to," he said with a laugh.

"Oh sure. I've heard of your firm. In fact we've done some work with them on intellectual property," Amanda said.

"So you worked with Sid Levinson then. Smart guy. I was in litigation. Loved going to court."

"Yeah you always could spread it pretty thick, Bob," said Steven.

"Look who's talking. Even as a kid I've seen you talk your way out more scrapes with that Irish bullshit of yours, pardon the expression," he said with a chuckle. Turning to Amanda he said, "Compared to his brother and sister, Stevie was quite a handful. How many times did I chase you out of our apple trees?"

"Too many to count Bob. Damn good apples. You shouldn't have tempted wayward little boys. And it's Scottish bullshit."

"Ha. I didn't care about the apples. I was afraid you'd break your neck, which you almost did one time."

"Just my arm."

"You were a tough little rascal. Hardly cried at all and didn't make a peep in the emergency room."

"You took him in, Bob?" asked Amanda.

"Oh the Smith boys and the Clark boys were always getting banged up. We were on a first name basis at Fairview's Emergency Room. Linda was a charge nurse in the ER back then and she held her breath every time one of our kids came in."

"Mostly cuts and bruises," said Linda. "What a crew. All grown up now. I'm so happy that you bought the house Steve. It would have been a sad day if the Clarks moved out. Say, speaking of apples, I just baked an apple pie. Would you like to come in for a slice?"

Steven looked at Amanda and said, "Linda is famous in the neighborhood for her apple pie."

"By all means, we'd love to," Amanda replied.

For the next hour the Smiths regaled Amanda with stories of the antics of the Smith and Clark boys that had her laughing uncontrollably at times. "They were like a pack of wolves running loose around here. Not bad boys, just very, very mischievous," said Linda.

Noticing the late hour, almost 10:30, Steven and Amanda excused themselves, thanked the Smiths for dessert and headed next door. "Next time you two are singing, be sure to open the windows so we all can hear," Linda said, in parting.

Back at the house Amanda said, "What a nice couple. I wish I had known you back then. You sounded like a wild child."

"I probably would have tried talking you into playing doctor -- you show me yours, I'll show you mine. I know Randy and Dave Smith were always trying to get Caitlin to do something risqué. She wasn't having any of it though."

"Now that's a great idea. I can't wait to see yours again," she said, taking his hand and leading him toward the master bedroom.

Steven got ready for bed first and then Amanda shooed him out of the bathroom. He turned off all of the lights in the bedroom except for one small one, then lighted a few candles, pulled the bedcovers down and lay down to await Amanda.

She didn't disappoint him. Standing in the doorway to the bathroom was a vision of pure erotica. Amada wore a sheer silk teddy that barely covered her midriff, held together by three tie strings. He could plainly see her nipples poking through the fabric and the light silk material tented over her full breasts. The only other thing she wore was a matching pair of red silk bikini panties with just enough material to cover her pubic area.

Steven gave a low whistle and smiled. "Wow."

"You like it," Amanda said in a husky voice.

"Oh yeah. Very much. You're simply beautiful."

Amanda glided to the bed and straddled Steven's legs. She leaned forward and kissed him longingly. Her hard nipples brushed his chest as she whispered, "I want to do everything and anything you want to do to me. I've missed so much and know so little."

"I'm not so sure I know more than you," he said in a hoarse voice. "We'll learn together."

She sat back on his thighs and slowly untied the strings holding the teddy together. Once loosened she massaged her exposed ripe large breasts, pinching and rubbing the nipples. As Amanda stared into Steven's eyes with a look of lust and desire, she stroked his long, thick hard cock. He could see a wet spot growing in the crotch of her panties. She raised her hips and with one hand pulled aside the panties and with the other hand rubbed Steven's cock on her pussy lips. She moaned as the head of his cock teased her clit and he could feel her getting wetter and wetter. He sat up so he could lick and suck her breasts, making her even more aroused. "I need your cock in me," she said in a low pleading voice.

"Put your legs behind my waist and your arms around my neck and sit down on my cock so were are sitting face-to-face," he said. She did as instructed, gasping as the full length of his cock slid into her dripping cunt. In this position they could kiss and Steven could play with her breasts. Amanda couldn't lift very far off of his cock, but could rock her hips back and forth and grind her clit against the shaft of his prick. "Oh my god, this feels so good, your cock fills me up," she moaned. In a few minutes her arms tightened around his neck and he could feel her vaginal muscles tensing and releasing. "Oh, oh, I'm going to cum; I can't stop. Hold me. Fuck me," she cried and then kissed him deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks as she shuddered and rocked on his cock. Spasm after spasm of ecstasy enveloped her and all she could do is hold on and ride him through waves of pleasure. At last she quieted, her head buried in his neck, stroking the back of his head and whispering, "My love, my love, I've never felt anything like that."

Steven was still hard and hadn't cum yet. "Can you stay like this for a few minutes," he asked. Amanda nodded yes and he began to move his cock in her pussy. He couldn't do long strokes, just short rapid ones, but it was enough to get him to the edge. He could feel cum boiling up and ready to erupt. He looked into Amanda's eyes and said, "I'm close, baby. Here it comes." Hot semen spurted out of his cock that was embedded so tightly in Amanda's vagina that there was no place for the cum to go. Steve put his hands on Amanda's ass and lifted her slightly and a stream of jizz ran down his shaft and onto his balls. As his breathing slowed to normal he helped Amanda lift off of his still tumescent cock and roll over on her back. He slid his cock back into her and resting his weight on his arms kissed her face and neck.

"Not bad for starters," she said with a giggle. "We've got all night, don't we," he said. Steven continued to pump his cock in and out of her slowly, the collected cum and juices making sucking sounds as he almost pulled his cock all the way out and then pushed it back in. "Oh my, you're still hard," she exclaimed. "Can't waste that!" Steve increased the pace of his fucking and pinned Amanda's arms over her head, holding her helplessly in his embrace. Putting more of his weight on her he held her in place as he pounded her pussy. She moaned and groaned and cried out as she approached her second orgasm. It was almost as intense as her first one, making her writhe and squirm in his grip as she gave in to waves of pure pleasure. At the peak of her orgasm Steve flooded her cunt with another steady stream of hot spunk. Now Amanda was full to overflowing and copious amounts of semen oozed from her hot pussy. "Oh Steven, it was so hot being pinned down by you as you fucked me. I couldn't move and all I could feel was your cock pounding me. I loved it."

For the next two hours they made love in every position they could think of, resting periodically between bouts of fucking. If their coupling the night before was tentative and frantic, this was joyful and fun. They laughed and giggled as they tried new ways to screw, sometimes getting into positions that were very acrobatic. Amanda lost track of how many orgasms she had. Steven thought he had four. All he knew was that Amanda's pussy was hot, slippery and full of cum. Once she asked him to cum on her tits and he obliged, covering those delicious mounds with hot jizz. He watched as she rubbed cum all over her breasts and nipples, her eyes half closed in unadulterated lust.

Around two in the morning they'd had enough and collapsed in each other's arms. "I'm lying in something very wet. I don't know if it's yours or mine and I don't care," he said.

"Darling, I think the whole bed is one big wet spot," Amanda said, chuckling.

"I'm too tired to get up and change the sheets. We could sleep in one of the guest rooms."

"We should at least pull the sheets and mattress pad off before it soaks through to the mattress."

They got up and pulled the bed linens off and Steve piled them in a laundry basket in the closet.

"Let's just make up the bed. If we both do it, it won't take long."

Steven agreed and got clean linens. In a matter of minutes the bed was ready and after washing off most of the residue of their love making, gratefully got under the fresh smelling sheets. "That's better," he said. "Mmmm," Amanda agreed. "Nice to not have to set the alarm, too."

He turned out the lights and held Amanda in his arms. "That was the most fun I've ever had," he said. "Did you have enough?"

"No. I don't think I'll ever have enough of you. It was a good start though," she said with a sigh.

12