From The Couch to the Kitchen

Story Info
Things go further with my step-father.
1.7k words
4.37
124.9k
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follow up to "From the Couch."

A week had passed since I watched my step-father jack off from the couch. I kept playing it over and over in my head so I wouldn't forget that image of his big cock and him shooing is cum all over his chest. Every time I touch my breasts I think about his cum that had rubbed off from his chest to mine. How hot his cock was when it touched my stomach. It is all that I can think of.

In the past week I've looked up "cocks" on my laptops Google search. I've been flipping thru naked photos while my other hand has been playing with my pussy. I even watched a couple videos of guys jacking off and cumming. I've been so distracted by all of this that I haven't been focusing much on my school work.

Saturday morning had finally rolled around and I was hoping that I would somehow be able to see my step-fathers cock again. I went downstairs and noticed that Mom had already gone. My heart was beating so hard as I crept towards the living were I was hoping he would be laying on the couch again. I was really disappointed when I peeked my head in and found that he wasn't there.

After eating breakfast, the house was still quite. Maybe he had gone with my mother shopping. At least the sun was out and I could lay out by the pool and work on my tan. Normally, when anyone was home, I didn't layout in my bikini. It always made me self-conscious. But when no one was home, I loved having the sun beat down on my half naked body.

I was now laying out in my little pink bikini that my mother had gotten me a couple of years ago. It was a little too small for me now, but I liked how it made my breasts pop out. In this top it made the material stretch around them and push them together. For once it looked like I had a lot of cleavage. The bikini bottoms where really short on my hips and didn't cover much of my ass. Since no one would see me, I figured it would be perfect for tanning.

It didn't take me long before I was back to thinking about my step-father. I was hoping that this morning I would walk into the living room and he would be there on the couch with his hard cock sticking thru his boxers. I went thru the whole scenario in my head. How he would strip down, stroke his cock while he watched me looking at him. I imagined that I would have been braver this time. That I would have walked closer to him and stripped completely naked so he could see my pussy this time. In my fantasy I would reach out and touch his cock. My hand would wrap around his throbbing member and jack him off while he talked dirty to me. His burning hot cock would feel so good in my hand. He was getting closer and closer to cumming. I could feel his dick getting harder and harder. Then he would scream my name and tons of hot white liquid would shoot out.

In the midst of my day dream I started becoming conscious that I too was about to cum. I opened my eyes slightly and saw that my right hand was tucked inside my bikini bottoms while my left hand had pushed my top up and was circling my hard nipple. All in one moment I realized that I was masturbating outside. I'd never done this before. This was amazing! I was fucking myself in the backyard! I had my legs spread wide apart and two fingers pumping furiously in and out of my soaked pussy. It felt like I was exposed to the whole world. My eyes flew wide open and I actually heard myself scream out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming outside!!"

It didn't take me long to come down from my high and start feeling self-conscious. I quickly stood up, pulled my top over my breasts and quickly made my way to the back door feeling a bit of shame for what I had just done. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust from the bright sunshine to the interior light. But when they did, I found my step-father was standing behind the countertop in the kitchen looking right at me.

"Hi Heather," he said with a calm soothing voice. "Nice day outside isn't it?"

I froze in my tracks, completely caught off guard. I went completely flush. My mind was racing. Did he know what I was just doing? Had he watched me masturbate outside? What should I do? How should I respond?

His voice snapped me back to reality. "I was going to join you outside..." His voice trailed off as he walked from around the counter towards me. I first noticed that he had no shirt on. As he rounded the end of the counter top his full body came into view. He was naked! "But you jumped up so fast and came inside. I didn't have a chance to." He stopped at the end of the counter and looked me over.

My eyes when straight to his hard cock. It was beautiful. So hard that it was pressed up against his chest. He slowly started to make his way over to me while he spoke softly. "It looked like you enjoyed yourself out there. Must have been a big orgasm because I heard you all the way in here."

He was now standing just inches from me. I could feel the heat from his dick. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Did you cum thinking of me?" His hardness pressed against my belly and his chest into my breasts. I wanted to tell him yes, but I couldn't speak. My eyes where closed and my senses where in overdrive. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Do you like to masturbate outside," he whispered as he began to thrust his hips into me. "I sure liked watching you," he continued as his hands moved down my back on wrapped them around me, pulling me tighter to him. I could feel the tip of his cock leaking out pre cum onto my stomach. I could also feel my pussy starting to gush into my bikini bottoms.

He was still whispering sexy stuff into my ear as he was starting to grind into me more and more. I could feel his balls slapping close to my clit. His hands were on my ass squeezing as he pushed himself into me. His cock was sliding between us getting more and more wet.

He then moved his hands up my back and fumbled with my ties of my bikini. Once my top had come undone, he pushed me back slightly and reached both hand up and cupped my breasts. Shocked at being touched for the first time, I pulled back from him. We stood apart for a few seconds looking over each other's body. He reached up again with one hand and softly touched my breasts. Without thinking I reached forward and touched his cock. He too flinched a bit, but then pushed his cock back into my hand.

I grabbed at this cock and wrapped my hand around it. I desperately need to feel it! I was now touching my first cock. It was soft yet hard at the same time. I started moving my hand up and down slowly. His hips where matching my stokes and pumping into my hand. This was the most exciting thing that I've ever done!

I felt his hand now on my shoulders pushing me down. I knelt down in front of him, with is cock just inches from my face. I watched wide eyed as my little hand jacked him off. Up and down my hand went over his throbbing member. His hands where running thru my hair as he moaned and groaned. "Oh, Heather your hand feels so fucking good. My cock loves your hand. I'm getting so close to coming. Please suck it. Oh, Heather suck my cock please!"

Caught up in the moment and not thinking about it, I leaned in and put my lips on the head of his dick. "That's it Heather," he moaned. "Open your mouth and put it in. Come on, please! Oh God, please put it in your mouth!"

I stopped stroking him and pointed his cock towards my mouth. I licked my lips, opened my mouth and stock it in. I could taste his pre-cum and the saltiness of his dick. It didn't go in very far the first time before I pulled it back out. I sat there for a second realizing that I had just put my step-fathers dick in my mouth. Something that I bet my mother had done to him before. I wet my lips again just has he gently push the back of my head towards his purple head.

With his cock back in my mouth, I reached down inside my bikini to rub my clit. I've never been this wet before. Pumping my head back and forth his hard cock slid in and out of my mouth. He had to have been close to coming because I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth.

"Yes Heather, such a good girl. Oh, that feels so good! I've wanted you to do this for the longest time. So good! Yeah, I'm going to come. Oh, Heather...fuck!!"

He was holding my hair as he fucked my face with his cock. I had two fingers slamming in and out of my cunt in time with him fucking my face. I was cumming over and over. Just then his cock erupted. He was cumming in my mouth. My step-father had his dick in my mouth and was shooting cum down my throat. Shot after shot of hot salty sticky cum when down my throat. I was truly a slut, because I loved the taste.

But I was not able to savor the moment for long. I heard mom open the front door, "Honey, I'm home."