From The Heart - Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had written our own vows, and when it came time for mine, I placed my left hand in the middle of Shawna's chest, where her high-necked wedding gown covered her incision, and said, "Shawna, it may have been Missy's physical heart and her spirit that brought us together, but it is your spiritual heart and personality that make me love you. I know she's smiling on us today, which just makes it easier for me to pledge to love you for the rest of our lives."

Her response was to clasp both her hands over mine, still on her chest, to say, "Henry, Missy's heart keeps me alive, but it is your love that makes my life worth living. I will make it my goal for the rest of my life to make you at least as happy as she did, as you have made me happy."

Our honeymoon trip was to Bermuda, using the airfare Missy and I didn't get to use. On the second day, we scattered Missy's ashes into the ocean, and I said my last goodbye, and Shawna thanked Missy one more time.

I felt a kiss on my cheek, and apparently so did Shawna, and that was the last time Missy appeared to us, to this day.

~~~~~

If you read the first version of the story, I hope you like this version better. Thank funnyalix for it if you see her in Literotica Chat. Still hated it? Blame still rests with me.

Leenysman

12