From the Kitchen to the Bathroom

Story Info
Third part in the series.
3.3k words
4.49
64.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story in the series. If you haven't please read -"On the Couch" and "From the Couch to the Kitchen."

*****

The combination of my step-father shooting his cum in my mouth and my mother nearly catching us made me close myself off a little. I've been spending more time in my bedroom avoiding both of them. The truth is that I can't stop thinking about the moment his cock started throbbing and then erupted into my mouth. I've slowed that moment in time down at least a hundred times in my head.

He was holding my hair tight and pushing his hard dick in and out of my mouth faster and faster. I remember how it felt to have my mouth wrapped tightly around his member. I recall the moment before he yelled out that he was going to come. The wave of throbbing started coming from the base to the tip. It pulsed in my mouth then a large spurt hit the back of my throat. It took me a second to realized that he had just released cum into my mouth. My taste buds were overwhelmed with a salty flavor that I had never tasted before. My mouth and throat were instantly filled with the sticky substance. At first I panicked, trying to pull away. I was a little frightened by the overwhelming volume, texture and taste of his sperm. But he held my head tight as his manhood pumped gob after gob into my mouth.

The first shot had hit the back of my throat and slid down pretty easily. But the remaining shots of cum started to filled my mouth. I had involuntarily closed off my throat so all his seed was forcing its way into an area that was already filled up by his penis. Cum began to spill out the sides of my mouth and over my bottom lip. I had loosened by tight grip on his cock so now his huge load was spill out over my chin, down my neck, between my breasts and slowly making a trail down into my bikini bottoms. I could feel it start to touch my hand which was still fucking my soaking wet pussy.

I was cumming again, same as I had back in the kitchen with my step-father. I have positioned myself on the floor, sitting on my knees. My bra is pushed up exposing my pert little breasts. My nipples so hard they ache. I've placed myself in the exact same way that I was in when my step father fucked my face. I like thinking that he FUCKED my face. It sounds so dirty, so nasty and so exciting.

As in the kitchen my hand is inside of my pink panties. These are not what I was wearing in the kitchen, but they are the same panties that I was wearing when I saw him jacking off on the couch. My thin fingers are as deep as I can get them inside of me. My hot soaking wet pussy is pulsing and throbbing around them. My knuckles and wrist are wet from how many times I've cum. My mouth is hanging open as if I had just received his cum. This time, though, it's only my saliva that is sliding out of my mouth and down my chin. My chest is pounding from the intense orgasm that has just washed over me. I pull my fingers from my pussy and slide it along my clit, giving it one last tickle. Then I run my hand up my stomach to my breasts and pinch them as I let out deep sigh.

As reality slowly drifted back in, I once again remember the panic that ensued after my mother had announced she was home. I feel the guilt start to creep back in and my stomach turns. I instantly feel regret. I quickly stand up and throw myself on my bed.

"What is wrong with me," I say out loud into my pillow. "He's my step dad!"

The next morning I woke up from more dreams about giving blow jobs. It seems that even in my dreams, I love sucking on cocks. I don't always remember my dreams entirely, but more times then not I wake up with my panties wet and my nipples hard as rocks.

Today is different though. It's Saturday. As I sit up in bed I have mixed feelings. A part of me is excited that something might happen. The logical part of me just wants to avoid everyone and stay in my room all day.

I get up out of bed and stand looking at myself in my full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. I giggle a bit at how messed up my hair is. Then I give my body a once over. My step father has definitely boosted my self esteem. I look at myself now with a little more sexual energy. I notice that my Victoria Secrets PINK pajama tank top is pretty low cut and revealing a nice amount of cleavage, for my A cup breasts. Before I would have though nothing of it, but now I see that they're pretty sexy. At least that's what my step father thinks. He sure did go crazy over seeing them and touching them. My nipples stiffen as I think of the first time I show them to him. In the mirror they are sticking out so proudly. My nipples are so long and hard there's no mistaking that I don't have a bra on.

My matching Victoria Secrets PINK pajama bottoms are pretty short on me, revealing my long tan legs. My mom is always saying how I'm all legs and how I could be a run way model with my figure. I turn to get a look at my ass. I wiggle it a little and again giggle. My ass isn't big, but pretty nice and round. I smile, turn around again and face the mirror. I wonder if I should go downstairs this way or put something else on. My nipples aren't as hard as before, but you can still notice them. A part of me wants to be naughty and walk outside. I want to show off my nipples and tease my step father. I want him to go crazy with knowing that I'm half naked. I can feel my heart beating. I reach for the door as the other part of me is hoping that no one is home!

Slowly I make my way downstairs and peeked in on the couch hoping to catch him sleeping there. But no one was there. I walked back to the kitchen. The house is empty like last week. Mom is gone doing her thing. But where is he? I look out the window to the backyard. Nope, not out there. I'm suddenly relieved and a bit embarrassed knowing that I've been strutting around hoping that he would catch me looking like this.

Quickly I run up the stairs, into my bedroom, grab some cloths and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

Sitting on the toilet peeing, I can't help thinking what would have happened had I run into my step father in the kitchen. Or how great it would have been if he was outside naked sun tanning! I run my hands over just over my erect nipples, sending a chill down my spin. As I wipe, I realize just how wet I am. And not from peeing either. I'm soaked. I get that familiar feeling. God, I need to cum badly!

I stand looking at myself in the bathroom mirror as I slowly pull off my tank top. My naked breasts come into full view. I rub my hands over my belly first, just staring at my breasts. Slowly they make there way to my waiting nipples. I rub them with the tips of my fingers. An audible moan escapes my lips. I yank down my bottoms and panties at the same time. I run my hand thru my pubic hair. I'm teasing my pussy. I want to cum so badly but I also want to make myself feel good. I turn and face my ass to the mirror. I rub my butt and spread my ass apart. I reach around and slide my hand all the way across my pussy, from my swollen clit thru my soaked lips and up to my tight asshole.

I've recently started playing around with my asshole. The sensation is wonderful. I take the juices from my pussy and spread it around my asshole. Initially it tightens but the more I rub it the more relaxed it gets. Just rimming my asshole is a great sensation. I can only get my first finger up to about the first knuckle. Just that little bit though and through me into a powerful orgasm.

Facing forward towards the mirror once more I decide to prolong my orgasm and finish in the shower. I turn the water on and wait for it to warm up, all the while touching myself. I step inside the show and close the door.

The warm water flows over my body and gets me even more worked up. I spin and let the water hit my backside. Slowly bending over and spreading my legs; I can feel the water rushing over my back, down my ass and down between my legs. I run both hands up my inner thigh and up into my bush, then back down in between my pussy. One finger goes right inside my wet hole while the other rubs my swollen clit. I'm fully bent over now with my ass up high and my legs spread wide. This has given me perfect access to fuck my pussy. It's not going to take me long now. I can hear the echo of my moans in our small bathroom as I near a very intense orgasm.

Just then I heard the bathroom door close. I stood up quickly and fling the door open. I wasn't thinking really, just reaching to the sudden noise of the door. There standing on the inside of the bathroom is my step father. Again, reacting without thinking, I wrapped my arms around my private parts to cover as much as I could and yelled, "Billy, what the hell are you doing here?"

My step father just stood there looking at me with a big smile on his face. He was completely naked. His cock was standing straight up and his big balls hanging between his legs. Lightly stroking is hard-on he asked, "Heather, were you masturbating?"

I went completely numb. My legs were week and my heart sank. I was finding it hard to breath. He had caught me masturbating. My step father had just been watching, and listening to me getting myself off! How humiliating! How embarrassing! I wished that I could close the door and act like this whole thing had never happened.

"Come on Heather; tell me that you were masturbating thinking of my nice big hard cock in your mouth." He continued to rub his hand over his dick. I shuttered; partly because of the cold air, but mostly because he was right. I was fucking myself wishing that my step father was fucking my face.

"You have to go," I finally said softly. "Please, you shouldn't see me like this."

"But you haven't cum, yet," Billy said with loving fatherly voice. "You were about to cum weren't you? I heard you all the way in my bedroom. You were really getting yourself off. But you haven't cum yet, and I know that you really need to." Billy was slowly making his way towards me. He was making slow movements. I'm assuming so he wouldn't scare me away. "I couldn't just leave my little girl in here all alone. I couldn't leave you naked, playing with your hot little cunt."

All his dirty talk was hitting me like a ton of bricks. I hadn't heard him talk this way before. I was mesmerized by his harsh words. It was so sexy; so dirty. I was now less embarrassed and more like hypnotized. Each nasty word he said made me more and more eager for him to be with me. I found myself opening up to him. Strangely enough, by him talking dirty like this made me feel more like a woman.

By the time he reached me I was standing with my arms at my sides. I wasn't hiding anymore. I was under his spell. I felt so horny. He looked me deep into my eyes and placed his hands on my hips. His throbbing hot penis was just inches from my stomach.

"Is your pussy throbbing? Does it ache to be touched? You need to cum, don't you?" He spoke softly, never breaking eye contact. All I could do was look at him. I couldn't speak or even nod my head. "Well, don't you worry sweetheart. I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before."

My step father slowly lowered himself to his knees. I felt dizzy know what he was about to do. Instinctual, I spread my legs. My step father was now positioned with is face just inches from my pussy. His nose was almost touching my pubic hair. He looked up at me and with a huge grin on his face he said, "I'm going to fuck your pussy with my tongue. I'm going to make you cum all over my face and in my mouth."

He grabbed my ass with his hands and pushed his face right in between my legs. There was other feeling like his tongue slipping over my clit and in between the folds of my pussy lips. I screamed out in ecstasy and grabbed the back of his head. He wasn't wasting any time. His tongue was expertly licking my pussy and I was humping his head. The sensation was incredible. I came in no time. But he wasn't letting up after my first orgasm. His tongue then found my swollen clit and began to lick and suck on it, sending fireworks thru my body. I then felt for the first time, someone else fingers enter my pussy.

My step father's hands are much larger than mine. The first finger that went inside of me was like two of my fingers. I screamed again and bucked my hips. "God, your pussy is so tight," he said pulling his head way from between my legs. He watched me throw my head back as he started slowly sliding his big finger in and out of my pussy. "This is so fucking hot! Heather, your pussy is the sweetest that I've ever had."

His big long finger worked its way deep inside of me. Although my pussy was tight my juices made his finger slip in and out with ease. He was slow at first; going the whole length of his finger all the way in and all the way out. I braced myself as best that I could. My knees were getting weak. I found that I was matching his rhythm; bring my hips down to meet his finger when he was thrusting upward. I was grunting and groaning like crazy. I could hardly comprehend all the sensations that my body was feeling. I grabbed at my aching breasts and squeezed them. My hands pulling on my nipples, making my little buds tingle with excitement. Just then he buried his face in between my legs. His tongue lashed out and flicked my clit. He was now moving his finger faster in and out of me. My pussy was making a slopping noise with every thrust. My clit, swollen and aching, was now in sensory overload. I grabbed the sides of his head, pulling him tighter to my pussy. My hips bucked uncontrollably. The combination of him finger fucking me and tonguing my clit was too much for me to take.

The most powerful orgasm rushed from deep inside of me then released out every part of my body. I wasn't even aware at how loud I was screaming. My ears were thumping in time with my racing heartbeat. I was cumming like I've never cum before! I wasn't aware that I was now hunched over him. My arms were resting on his back. I could see that his back was red from my fingernails digging into his flesh.

Slowly my body began to calm down. I was shaking a little. My head was dizzy. I opened my eyes but was having trouble focusing. I was panting trying to get my heart rate under control.

He pulled his face way from between my quivering legs and lifted himself to his feet. I collapsed onto all fours on the floor. Everything was still hazy, but I was starting to regain feeling in my body. I heard him speak in that sexy voice that drove me wild.

"That was fucking amazing." I tilted my head to look up at him. He was standing over me stroking his cock. From this angle he looked like a giant. He had one hand wrapped around his swollen penis and was gliding it up and down at a frantic rate. "Oh God, I'm so close to cumming. Please, Heather, suck my cock. Wrap your beautiful lips around my cock while I cum."

Almost in a drunken hazy I sat up onto my knees. My face was inches from his prick. The head was a deep red color and covered with pre-cum. He was grunting and groaning trying to get me to stick it in my mouth. His hips were thrusting forward jabbing his penis at my face. I smiled briefly. He loves me!

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out flicking it at the pre-cum. It didn't taste like much, but was a glossy gooey substance. My step father must have been close because he let go of his cock and grabbed the back of my head. He forced me down his shaft in once thrust. I nearly gagged. I felt my whole mouth filled with his hot member. The head of his dick must have been at the back of my throat. I could feel his cock throb in my mouth. He was definitely ready to cum. As quickly as he had shoved his prick in my mouth he withdrew it. My lips were at the tip of his head when he started cumming. The first shot hit me in my semi closed mouth. Then hot sticky white liquid pumped from is his cock onto my face. I was surprised by the amount that kept hitting me. Some hit my forehead, some on my nose and others on my cheeks. He kept pumping his cock while I just sat there and took it all in. I wanted to make this last. I had been dreaming about his cum for a week and now I was savoring the taste. My hands pushing the cum that he had spattered on my face into my mouth. My tongue rolling around his is sticky sperm. I swallowed hard, feeling it slide down my throat.

He wiped his dick on my lips once more making sure that I had all of his seed. His lip dick then fell away from my face and I looked him dead in the eyes. There was something different about them now but I wasn't sure what. But something had changed. He ran his fingers through my hair then quickly turned and walked out.

I rose to my feet, still a little shaky. I leaned up against the sink and stared at my reflection in the mirror. Something had changed in me too. Not just having his cum on my face. It was as if I was a woman now.