From the Mall to the Boudoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helene gasped loudly.

Noreen slowly let her torso fall forward and I watched the dildo make its entrance to the older woman's cunt. With Helene's low growl in the background, I watched as Noreen pushed her hips forward, forcing the dildo into her submissive friend's waiting pussy. Without any protestation, Helene allowed the giant rubber intruder into her loins until Noreen's hips were pushed against her generous asscheeks.

"Ohhhh-hhh, Madame. Yes. Thank you." Helene exhaled the words on a hot breath of air that exited her lungs.

I knelt and watched as Noreen slowly penetrated Helene and then as slowly withdrew the huge black dildo, glistening now with the other woman's juices. Just as the head of the large phallic object began to re-appear from the soft confines of Helene's pussy, Noreen laid it into her again, pushing until their bodies touched. Then she bumped her hips gently against Helene's ass and the dildo was in tightly.

Helene bucked and looked back over her shoulder at Noreen. Her mouth seemed like she wanted to say something but no sound came out. She simply froze and then slowly quivered her entire body with the huge dildo deep inside her. Noreen grabbed Helene's hips and held herself in place as her subject began undulating herself against the invading phallus.

"Show me you want it, honey." Noreen said in a low tone.

Helene kept up a rhythmic motion of scooching her pussy against Noreen's hips and letting the dildo roll along her inner walls. "Unnnhhhh." She began a low moan of ecstasy that made my skin go goose-pimply as I watched and listened to her enjoy the huge rubber cock.

Then Noreen retreated the dildo and stuffed it again into Helene's pussy. With that, Noreen began fucking (perhaps I should say loving, as she preferred) the shop-owner. Again and again, she pushed the dildo in and brought it out, placing her palms on Helene's bare ass for leverage as she pounded the daylights out of her partner.

I began to touch myself from my kneeling perch to the side of the two lovers. I was jilling myself with my thumb and forefinger and began to feel the building tension of orgasm.

Noreen glanced down at me and smiled with closed lips. "Stop playing with yourself and attend to Miss Helene." She commanded simply.

I crawled close to the lovers and brought my left hand under Helene's pussy and the piston-like strokes of the huge black dildo. I was able to get my fingers into the lower part of her pussy and soon found the small knob of her clitoris with my extended middle finger. I played with it as Helene squealed and made an unintelligible remark of joy at my attentions and the thrust of the dildo into and out of her sopping cunt.

"Madame, I am going to orgasm." Helene said quickly between breaths while Noreen rocked her violently and I played with her magic button. "May I, please, Madame?" She asked in a louder, beseeching voice.

"Yes, dear, I would not deny you." Noreen said as she continued to penetrate Helene's sex.

I attacked Helene's clitoris with a steady pressure and finger rotation.

"Ohhhhhhh, Madame, Milady......" Helene rose and collapsed again as her body shuddered and her voice screamed in ecstasy as she came and squirted a handful of pussy juice onto my busy hand.

Noreen withdrew the gleaming, juice-laden dildo from Helene's center as the other woman made a wheezing sigh and went limp bent over the edge of the bed. I looked up at Noreen with wide eyes, unsmiling, but my amazement seemed to please my benefactress. She smiled and pointed the dildo head towards my face. Instinctively, I sucked the huge phallic knob and felt the warmth of Helene's pussy and the taste of her juices coating the rubber on my tongue.

"Have you enjoyed your shopping today, Joy?" Noreen asked a bit saucily.

I nodded and gave the dildo another suck. "Yes, Noreen. It was a good day shopping." I answered and fell to the floor laughing.

Eventually, I got up and helped Helene onto the bed where we cuddled as Noreen undid the dido harness and then joined us. Helene and I made room in the middle for Noreen. We three kissed and caressed in a relaxed manner without words for quite a while.

"There is still the evening, my dears." Noreen said as she looked first at me and then at Helene.

"Yes, Madame." Helene said quietly, reaching an arm across Noreen's naked torso to touch my right breast.

"More?" I asked dreamily, sharing a meaningful look into Helene's eyes, then giving Noreen a quick kiss on her cheek.

"I told you that we'd make a day of it, remember?" Noreen said to me, winking and smiling as she reclined her head to the bank of pillows.