From the Past

Story Info
You force her to rekindle an old relationship.
1.6k words
4.12
52.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers

We meet for couple of drinks. I only want one, but you insist and I am actually enjoying the conversation, so I continue to drink. Before I know it I'm feeling buzzed, not drunk because I know what's going on, just buzzed enough not to give a damn.

We decide to leave and I mention that I can't drive home like this. You tell me not to worry about it and that you have it handled. You tell me to get into your car. I get in and you drive a short distance. When you stop your car, I look out the window and see a hotel.

"Oh hell no!" I say. "You're married. We were only supposed to get together and talk..." You stop my rambling by grabbing me by the back of the neck and pressing your lips firmly against mine. I suddenly feel very dizzy; maybe I drank a lot more than I thought.

"We're just going to talk here. I just want you to be comfortable. Just relax" You release me and tell me to get out and follow you. I do so warily and you lead me into a hotel room. I sit on the bed as you lock the door. As you start to walk toward me, I try to shrink away from you, but suddenly you're right in front of me and pushing me so I'm laying down on the bed and you're on top of me.

I start to fight you; telling you to get off me or I'll scream. One of your hands covers my mouth and the other is squeezing and punishing my tits through my shirt. I can feel your hard cock grinding against me. I try pushing you off me and I'm yelling at you through your hand. You suddenly grab both of my hands in one of yours. The other goes back over my mouth.

"You have to be good little whore or I'll have to punish you. I already have to punish you for all the whining you've done so far," you growl at me. You ask me if I understand. Through your hand I tell you to fuck off. You remove your hand from my mouth long enough to slap me hard across the face. You ask me again if I understand. I remain silent and shoot you a dirty look. You slap me again. You stress the words, "Do. You. Understand?!" I whisper yes. You raise your hand to smack me again.

Quickly, I say louder "Yes Master."

"Good slut," you say as you get off me. You pull me up by my hair to stand in front of the bed and you lay back down. "Get undressed whore," you order. I start slowly undressing. Your eyes watch me and every once and a while you mumble something like "Look at those whore tits" or "I can't wait to rape that ass." I stand in front of you naked sneaking glances at the door trying to figure out if I could actually make it. You must have seen me looking because you tell me not to fucking think about it. You get up quickly and push me back on the bed face down.

You hold me down with one hand on my bare back and start beating my ass with the open palm of the other hand. I squirm, but try to remain silent. When the tears come to my eyes, though, I start to beg you, "Please stop Master. Please. I promise I'll be good." You stand and I slide to the floor not sitting on my ass, but kneeling waiting for the next thing you'll say or do. You take your cock out but leave the majority of your clothes on.

"Suck my cock, bitch." i hesitate. "Move!" you order. I jump, but quickly move to take your cock in my mouth. I start to suck on the tip of your cock, but that isn't enough for you. You grab my head in both hands and start to fuck my mouth. I gag and try to pull away. I push against your thighs; scratching and pinching, but you continue to fuck my mouth.

As you fuck my mouth you say things like "That's it. Take it fuckslut. You like that, don't you whore." You continue fucking my mouth and I can't help but gag. My eyes start to tear up again and tears roll down my face. You've decided that I've had enough for now and pull your pulsing cock out of my mouth and force me to look up at you as you slap my face with your cock. You have me open my mouth and spurt your hot sticky cum on my face and in my mouth.

When you've finished, you order me to close my mouth and swallow. I do so reluctantly. "Clean my cock," you smugly tell me. I lick it clean the best I can. You start running your fingers through my hair with surprising gentleness. I knee in front of you feeling nervous and wondering what will come next. You start whispering to me, "Do you see how much fun we can have if you'll just submit to me? It doesn't always have to be a fight. Now I need time to recuperate and make a phone call, so let's make you comfortable."

I'm surprised by your sudden gentleness, so I decide to play along for now. You grab me by my hair, but not as roughly as before. "Crawl," you command. I move on all fours beside you. You bring us as far into the room as you can without going into the bathroom. You leave me kneeling there as you go back to the bed to pull something out from underneath it; making sure to keep yourself between me and the door. For a second I contemplate locking myself in the bathroom until you're forced to leave, but, before I can move, you're back in front of me.

In your hand, you hold a spreader bar with hand restraints. I start to beg you not to restrain me. I try to tell you I'll be good. I can tell this annoys you, but I can't help it. There will be no escaping if you restrain me. You ignore me for now and push the back of my head hard so that I'm now in the doggie style position. You put my feet in the spreader bar first and then reach through my legs to pull my hands back to tightly restrain them to the spreader bar. My face and chest are on the floor and my ass is high in the air.

"There. Comfortable? Of course you are." You smack me on the ass before you stand up and walk toward the phone. "Now I suggest you keep your bitch mouth shut or I'll just have to gag you with my cock again." You pick up the phone and start to dial.

I decided it's in my best interest to keep my mouth shut, but I start to struggle against my bonds. After about 30 seconds of struggling I decided that it's useless the restrains are too tight. I look over at you and try to hear what you're saying, but you have your back to me. Suddenly you hang up the phone and turn around and just look at me while you rub your cock which is becoming harder by the second. It's hard for me not to struggle when you look at me like that, but I control myself for the most part. You then move to kneel behind me.

I feel your hand rub my already wet pussy; my body is always betraying me like this. You give me hard slap on my pussy. "You really are a dirty little whore you know. Do you feel how wet you are for me? You love it my pretty little bitch." You grab me by hips and start to rub your cock on my wet pussy lips. I try to remain silent. I don't want to have to admit how much I want it out loud and you know it. "Now I'm going to show you how much you love it cunt."

You shove your huge hard cock into my tight dripping wet pussy. I couldn't help but let out a pleasurable moan. Your thrusts start out slow and extremely rough; I think you might leave bruises from holding my hips so tightly. You start to fuck me faster and faster; while still going deep and keeping it rough. I moan louder and louder. I feel one of your hands slip beneath me to rub my clit as you fuck me hard. "You don't want it anymore, huh? Do you think you'd moan this loud for anyone else? Can anyone else get you this wet? Can anyone else make you cum like this, bitch?"

All I can do is moan is pleasure. It's all too intense; your hard cock stretching my tight hole, your deep voice talking dirty to me and your rough finger rubbing my sensitive clit. I start to cum and it's the hardest I've ever cum. You start fucking me harder and faster than before. You growl at me, "Take it slut." You give me one last hard thrust and shoot your cum deep inside me. All I can do is lay there breathing heavy. You're breathing heavy as well, still kneeling behind me, and rubbing your hands on my back. "Well..."

Before you can finish your thought, there's a knock on the door. "Oh...by the way...I invited a couple friends. You don't mind do you?" You smack my ass again before getting up. As you're walking to the door, you say over your shoulder, "Of course you don't, you fucking whore." I start to struggle again as he opens the door.

To be continued...

Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers