From the Sublime to the Ridiculous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flow diagram appeared within my head, which indicated that the Alantran and her robot were connected on the same network and that no internal information was available from the Bootrix about what she was about to do. An indicator said something about a safety factor 100%. This showed 0% before when she was building up her electronic pulse, so I didn't think I was going to get zapped, gassed or trampled by her boots.

The Alantran goddess of flesh, grasped my hand tighter requesting me to pause, as the Bootrix smoothed her skirt and sat down on a long black leather sofa. Her mistress sat down too, but simultaneously guided me into a lying position on my stomach across both their laps!

My privates were actually directly over the Bootrix's lap, against her pinstripe skirt. Both women arranged a few thin pillows under me so I was physically comfortable. I felt myself being becoming nervous and horny lying naked across the laps of two gorgeous fully dressed booted and gloved women of alien origins.

After I got comfortable, the Alantran woman spoke. "Since she has acted inappropriately and aggressively my robot, number 1, will truthfully explain your situation.

A graph, showing the robot's reaction, immediately appeared inside of my head and I saw a tall red bar indicating rage. I understood instinctively that in the robot's own virtual way, the she actually had the capacity to get angry!

She hated her name and the fact that it was a one digit number, it demeaned her individuality. Yet immediately she calmed herself and the graph disappeared, as she began to speak. Their Alantran throaty and sensuous voices sounded similar, but there was enough difference tell them apart.

"Using Alantran technology, I have access to a stored repository all of my mistress' experience, personality and knowledge, which was extracted from her before our voyage. This repository is the basis for much of my characteristics and actions. It was my responsibility to clone her after arriving on earth from my vessel containing her cells."

As the android spoke she cocked both of her boots on their heels and would occasionally rock one of them downwards to punctuate her sentences. This not only caught my attention, but that of her mistress. I could sense her sexual tension. It became clear to me, that she too was infatuated with the booted robot created in her own image!

I was about to interrupt the robot speaking, but she reacted by placing her white gloved hands over both my groin and the lap of her mistress! She deftly gave one of my balls a gentle poke, which demonstrated that she didn't want to be interrupted and then just rested her glove loosely over my cock. She surprised me by inserting her index and middle finger deep into the Alantran woman's vagina and started to stimulate her slowly, as she moaned softly. I quickly became hard again as her hand rested on my cock.

The robot continued on with her story as she glanced at me with her once again unreadable expression. "I had decided to select you, due to your level of skills."

I felt good for a second, but the reality was that my skills had no affect on stopping the robot.

She sensed my confusion at what she said and gently grasped my cock head between her thumb and index finger. She was barely rubbing it but stimulating me intensely with her consummate skill to soothe my hurt feelings as she continued on. "I needed someone who was a champion at the "Simon Sez game" and able to memorize the colors that the virus changed between. It would not communicate with anyone that could not do this."

This made me recall that 10 years ago, I had my 15 minutes of fame as a state wide champion of the "Simon Sez"game. It was an old fashioned game from the 20th century, where you had to memorize the pattern of 4 colored buttons and touch them in the same sequence as they lit up. The Bootrix must have researched this!

The Bootrix continued to speak, "Even though the virus exerted control over me, I was able to program it to be addicted to this simple game. Even though it is highly intelligent, I surmised that I could get the virus addicted to something and I was able program it to waste its cycles by constantly changing colors. If it interacted sufficiently with someone who could play this game and guess it's colors, it would become unstable and useless. I did not know that a human could absorb the virus and that it could thrive. The virus was keeping me from permanently altering human minds. I felt that as a probe robot from a world with superior technology, it was practical and efficient for me to alter humans. I was aware that your knowledge of primitive robotics would only get in the way, because you had no way of anticipating my capabilities. But my mistress has enlightened me, through our mind connection, on why I should be ashamed of my immoral judgment!"

At this point the Bootrix did a few things at once, I could smell her Lilac perfume become stronger and she began to hum softly as her consummately skilled gloved hand formed a ring pattern around the rim of my cock head and lightly stroked me just to the edge of ecstasy.

At the same time I could see the Alantran woman moan and shudder. Suddenly a diagram appeared in my head showing that my danger level was on the rise. The diagram showed a picture of a clitoris with a glove pressing it like a button, so I knew what she was doing to her mistress, yet I didn't know how this could be dangerous!

As she said this she squeezed my cock slightly at the base to disrupt an immiment orgasm, while she kept her fingers inserted into her mistress, but temporarily ceased their motion, probably for the same purpose. In a few moment her white gloved fingers went back to their teasing and stimulation.

The Bootrix glanced at me and I could see a twinkle in her eye and she was wearing an unfathomable expression somewhere between a smile and a frown. Something forced me to glance at the floor and I saw her boot heel moving slowly toward an object as thin as paper and the same dark color as the metal floor of the chamber we were in. My new onboard display showed a picture labeled carbon dioxide dispenser. The Bootrix did not release me from her gaze as she continued to caress my penis and move her heel closer to the device. I wanted to stand up, but her humming and stimulation made me limp everywhere except for one place. Her mistress was still arching her back and moaning, lost to the world.

A moment later the door to the chamber swung open violently and I saw the blond robot, who had kicked me off the terrace earlier, with another taller pretty blond.

The taller blond had a small ball in her hand and expertly rolled it on the floor directly at the three of us! On the new screen, in my head, I could see a solid red line, indicating danger and quickly rising in level.

Simultaneously the robot with Asian features came charging in after them, just before we were engulfed by the concussion of an explosion, when the small ball made an impact with the leg of the couch. Everything turned to a dazzling white color, which is the last thing I remembered!

Stay tuned for part 3!

12