From Threesome to Affair

Story Info
Cheating Husband Chronicle #01.
3.5k words
3.68
67.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was drinking when I agreed to do a threesome with my friend and her husband. They weren't swingers but they were very open it seemed. The first time we hung out after work she asked me to come out in the parking lot to look at her car, something about her stereo not working. I took a look at it and we went to go back in the bar. She said to me "That's it?"

To which I replied "Huh?"

"You're just going to go right back in like that?" She smiled at me engagingly. I opened my mouth but didn't know what to say, and she leaned close to me tilting her head to the side. It was the kind of lean that can only mean 'kiss me'. Before I even thought about it I closed my eyes and I kissed her.

She was a good kisser. Some people are way too aggressive, coming right at you with the tongue. Some people are too tense, you can feel there whole body tighten up. She was nice. She had soft lips, not too pushy with the tongue, a very friendly kisser. My cock got hard very quick.

She laughed and we walked back to the bar arm and arm. I expected her husband to get all uptight but he smiled and made a joke about his wife the kissing bandit. I cooled out right away. It was just playing around, I figured. I wasn't going to get myself in more trouble like before.

I talked to her a lot at work. We hit it off really well. He was cool too but I felt weird because the situation was weird. She flirted with me all the time and seemed really blatantly interested, but I couldn't tell for sure. I figured maybe she was just free spirited, maybe I was too uptight.

To say he called and invited me over that night isn't really accurate. He insisted I come over and bring some whiskey with me. I was all alone, X-wife and kids away that weekend so I agreed. I sensed ulterior motives right away but as is a problem with me consistently I didn't trust my instincts.

We hung out at their house myself, my friend, her husband, and a couple other people who just dropped in. We drank and he kind of challenged me and I showed him why I don't drink: I'm too good at it. He couldn't go more than 2 rounds with me shot for shot. I took a few more, partly to show him when I compete I always get carried away, partly because I really have trouble putting the breaks on when I start drinking.

The night went on and the droppers-by moved along to whatever they had planned that night and it became clear I was going to have to hang out for the night. The drive home was too far and I didn't want to wreck, plus there was no one waiting up for me. They got into bed and I lay down on the couch. It was moments after the lights went out he called to me from their room.

He invited me into bed to have a threesome with his wife. She was blushing but not arguing at all with the idea. He laid it all out. It would be our secret, he and I wouldn't have to touch each other at all, it would be all in fun. I told him he was crazy, very funny. He reiterated it was cool, and restated the things he said before. I again gave him a chance to opt out and back off, told him he must be joking. For the third time he gave me his pitch.

I don't know what he wanted to prove. Maybe to show his wife he was totally secure in himself and their relationship, or that he was a better lay than me, maybe he just wanted to know what it feels like to watch another guy with his wife. I can understand curiosity like that too some degree. I've felt the same way about some girlfriends. Never anybody I loved, but people I liked. The point was that I wasn't really thinking about what he thought. I was thinking I was really eager to get my hands on his wife, who wasn't even pretending she wasn't up for this little adventure, while she was clearly surprised. If this was a plan she hadn't been in on it. I liked the way she felt pressed against me in the parking lot, and I wanted to feel some more of her. The dirtiness of the threesome was very exciting to me as well. Since he had begun his pitch I had been hard, wanting to jump in right away, only declining to make sure I didn't feel embarrassed had it been a joke.

I told him to start. He leaned over her and began kissing her breasts. She was skinny, a B-cup at best, short brown hair, pretty hazel eyes. She was not the kind of girl I go for usually, but I wanted her bad. I peeled the sheet back and as she had often professed, she did indeed sleep in the nude.

I went down on her and she was sloppy wet in no time. She enjoyed the things we were doing to her, and even though I could tell she was nervous from never doing anything like this before, her clit was literally throbbing. I still remember her taste to this day. She used some kind of vinegar tasting douche it seemed. It was a little off putting, but I didn't mind.

He knelt over her face but it was awkward in bed so I turned her over on all fours, so I could enter her from behind and she could go down on him. I was relieved to see he wasn't nearly as big as me. I could see even in the dim light, and felt good about that. Guys are insecure about that sort of thing, most of them anyway. I always have been anyway. It gave me a perverse thrill sliding into her from behind, knowing I was going to give her more cock than he ever could.

I was rough with her, wanting to leave an impression. I rode her hard from behind, grabbing her hips and pulling her back with each thrust forward. I could hear little moans from her through the mouthful of cock she had. I was enjoying myself and I like it from behind, but I don't like it so much on all fours. I prefer the lady lay flat on her stomach, less strain on my back that way, but that wouldn't do for our purposes. I backed out of her and turned her around, so her husband could take her from behind while I enjoyed what her warm mouth could do.

She gave good head, but it was not spectacular. I'm not really into most women giving me oral sex, my issues from the past make it difficult for me to enjoy it. It's also hard for me to give control up. I enjoyed her attentions but her husband was having trouble working it from behind because of his huge belly. He was an obese man, to the point were she told me she worried about his health. I said why don't we change again, and she got on top of him and rode for a while.

I suddenly felt kind of weird and a little self conscious and I decided to exit to the living room. I told them to have fun and went to get a drink of water, then laid back down on the couch. I heard him grunting in their room moments later, no doubt cumming inside her.

She came out of their room still naked, a look in her eyes I will never forget. It was so pure, so raw. "You're not finished yet" she said, not a question or a statement, more like a command. I was eager to obey.

I banged her for what seemed like forever. The couch was small so I put her on the floor and hiked her legs up over my shoulders so I could get all the way inside her. We were soon covered in sweat as we had some of the best sex I've ever had. I varied the speed, power, and amount of level of gyrations in my thrusts, searching for the sighs and moans that drive me wild, finding them with such ease.

She was married to a guy that should have been her friend, she married him too soon after her first divorce which was messy. He was non-threatening and sensitive but he lacked the spice she needed in a man, the wild streak that separates a man you are into sexually from your brother or your gay best friend. This is all information I surmised from subsequent conversations, observations I made. I could be off, maybe she just needed more sexually than his fat body and small cock could give. It's rarely that simple though in my experience.

I finally came hard in her. I had no fear as she had had her tubes tied long ago and was very clean, not freaky outside of this night. I normally insist on condoms but it felt good not to have one on as I filled her up with my cum. We lay there covered in sweat I looked at the clock and saw it was past 2.

An awkward moment happened when her husband came out to use the bathroom and the look on his face told all. He was realizing this was a big mistake and he wasn't feeling like he thought this would make him feel. Sorry bout your luck, bro, I tried to let you out of it 2 times.

She kissed me and said she had to get to bed, giggling a little. I told her goodnight, the booze and exhaustion putting me to sleep moments after she slipped off to curl up with hubby.

My married lady friend (we'll call her C, change the names to protect the innocent) and her husband were still sleeping when I left that morning. It was still dark outside and I was a bit hung over, but I never miss work. I knew she would be in later and I was nervous and excited about what exactly this was going to do for our work relationship.

We usually talked on the Nextel but I was very busy myself in the field. I saw her that afternoon when I came back into the office to drop off paperwork. She timed her smoke break for when I was leaving so we could step away from everybody to talk.

What was most obvious was that neither of us felt much in the way of guilt because we were both smiling and giggling like kids. She said she that hubby was all freaked out and that she had told him she couldn't pretend she hadn't enjoyed it. She told me it was the best sex she had ever had in her life. She said some things that I, an admitted egomaniac obsessed with what women thought of his sex technique, will always remember:

"I didn't know a man could move like that!"

'What did I do?" I asked

"What didn't you do!!!!"

We both agreed that it would remain our secret and that it was a one time thing. I had a similar conversation with him the next day. It was weird but I started thinking it might be OK. We had to work together, this was my job. Also we had all just joined the company bowling team.

Well, it took both of them a total of 48 hours to each tell somebody about the night's adventures. Word began to get around quick but I was kind of enjoying the attention. I had put on quite a performance after all. C and I began talking a lot over the Nextel and it was very quick before we were totally comfortable with each other again. We flirted and joked and talked back and forth non stop it seemed.

She asked me to come over and see her on her day off, while hubby wasn't around. I agreed. I remember thinking to myself on the way over there that this was an affair. I had played around twice before, both one night stands with no emotions involved, but this was bad. This was an affair.

The only justification I made was that I was unhappy and disconnected from my now x-wife and that our dysfunctional relationship did not really require that I be faithful, only that I appear faithful. This was the sole rationalization I needed, but I didn't really think about it often. I am perhaps broken in that I don't feel bad about things I do. If I want to do something I don't really care if it's immoral, amoral, illegal, whatever. I want to do it. People sometimes ask if when you're cheating you think about your spouse. Nothing was ever further from my mind. The only time I thought about X was when I had to come up with a way to cover tracks.

She let me in and we were back in her living room, where we had gotten it on so vigorously that night. She said to me that she couldn't do it. She just couldn't go through with it. She felt bad because her husband was such a nice guy who had been kissing ass big time since what happened the month before. She couldn't wash a dish or do a load of laundry because he beat her to it, he had even started taking metabolism pills to try to lose weight. She wanted to but she just couldn't.

I masked my disappointment perfectly, smiled and told her it was ok, I understood. I would never pressure her or make her feel bad. I said I had better go. She told me to wait, she needed something for me. What is it? Can I kiss you one last time she asks me.

I hold out my arms to her knowing this is not going to stop with a kiss. She sinks into my arms and it's the kind of kiss I daydream about. She melts against me and I caress her back under her shirt. We back into her bedroom still kissing and peeling off clothes. It's better than our living room floor sex but in a different way. It's emotional, hot, passionate, lots of deep soulful kisses and soft stroking. We cum together, and fairly quick from start to finish.

We're laying together naked, I'm still inside her. She's crying and she whispers she didn't want to admit it but she loves me. I tell her I love her too.

We get dressed and she gets composed. She apologizes but I tell her not to, it's ok. I make some jokes to lighten the mood. I like her smile.

We do it twice more that afternoon, the first time very playful and spontaneous, the second time I'm just on a mission to leave her feeling me, to make her sore. Both times she cums more than once. If you're never cheated you really don't know what you're missing out on. It's hotter not just because it's dirty and wrong, but because you have such limited time with each other you're like rabbits.

We get comfortable together. She says she wishes she could just have us both, me for the witty dialogue and hot sex, him for the domestic comfort. It's good for a while. Should have known not forever....

C and I had one other encounter that was really memorable for me. Sex was always good with her; I liked the way she fucked. It was never playful, always intense. Sometimes rough, dark intense, other times passionate love intense. She was a nice change of pace for me because I've always liked voluptuous, thick women even before I crossed over into BBW s, C was skinny, almost bony. I could pick her up and bounce her around the room as I was fucking her. It was a nice sensation and we both enjoyed it very much.

The other memorable encounter was after karaoke. We were drinking heavy. We had all just had the talk again, her husband her and me, it was going to be no more sex stuff just friends again. We all agreed.

The drinking continued and her husband got called out to Ann Arbor around 10:30. It looked like he'd be back in the late hours of the morning. I could see in his face that he didn't want to leave her alone with me, but he did. It wasn't an hour later that she grabbed me and pulled me outside. She jumped on me and we kissed hard, hungry. I grabbed her tight little ass and I could feel her crotch get hot through both our pants.

I asked her if she wanted to go in her car or behind the dumpster but she didn't want to. She wasn't that kind of girl. I didn't want to drive all the way to her place and mine was out for obvious reasons. We settled on a motel. Just down the road on Telegraph rd was the Casa Bianca. We got a room for 18 dollars. She laughed that we got room 13.

I took her to room 13 and we went at it hard. We got naked and I got my fuck on good and hard, and she was loud and enthusiastic. She got on all fours and I pounded her hard from behind, spanking her ass. It turned from lily white to bright red and I swear it was like she came with every swat.

In some of our afternoon meetings I had introduced her to ass play. Slipping down and licking her bottom while I was going down on her, slipping a lubed pinky into her butt-hole while we were doing it, that sort of thing. She had got to like it, and had even been asking her old man to finger her up the butt while he was using the bullet on her. (she told me she couldn't get off with him anymore without toys since we'd been at it.). It seemed like tonight would be a great night to pop her anal cherry.

I touched it up real nice, giving her a thorough licking. She tried to take it like a trooper, but it was just too big. I was really enjoying her tight ass, even though I was only able to work it half way in so far. I was very excited by the fact that it was hurting her but that she was enjoying it at the same time. But after a while I became aware she was hurting a lot more than enjoying so I had to stop.

I finished inside her vagina. She talked dirty and I got off on it big time. She said she needed my cum and wanted to feel it splash inside of her. I flooded her with it soon after hearing that line. We left and she was in a hurry to get home and already feeling guilty.

All he had to do was look her in the eyes when he got home and she confessed all. She ended up having to promise never to speak to me again, a promise she did not keep even for a little while. We continued sneaking around and we didn't always have sex when we met, but we did so often.

It all blew up at bowling one night when she told him everything, not just that we were doing it but that we were in love. It was the end of the night and our co-workers all left the bar; nobody would give me a ride home. I was the bad guy, the home wrecker. I think C thought I was going to leave my x and run off with her, and I made it clear in the parking lot that was not the case. She walked away from me bitter and angry. It was a huge low point in my life.

We made peace a few days later but I knew I had gone too far. I felt really lucky that she hadn't gone to my x and blown my whole thing out of the water. I was still of the thinking that I could not be divorced and a good dad at the same time. C got involved with another guy from work shortly after and ended up moving out with him. I was glad the heat was off me.

We are good friends these days. She is married to a new guy for a couple years now and I get the sense she's pretty happy with him. I try not to kid around with her too much because I get the sense she'd like to play again if I chased her. I keep it proper now. Good friends are too hard to find.

(To be continued in cheating husband chronicles 2)