From Troll to My Prince Charming Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman meets a man face2face she always thought she loved.
898 words
3.75
6.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a ridiculous evening of watching someone do a periscope broadcast, I tweeted my dislike of his timing. He then proceeded to reply to me with the words "Complain much? Haha."

I didn't say I would be traveling to where he was the next day and suddenly when I arrived I caught a new broadcast. I viewed it and gave hearts not stating I was in LA.

I never expected what was about to happen. Not even a little.

I was walking down the street and someone bumped into me spilling very hot coffee on me. I said in disgust "Hey. What the hell? You almost burned me."

A voice said "Watch where you're walking."

I said "I was, you bumped into me."

The voice said "Are you blind? You bumped into me."

I said "Fuck off."

The voice said "Wait a minute. I recognize you."

I asked "How?"

He said "I know your face from twitter."

I said "Oh great. What are you, stalking my Twitter?"

He asked "Are you always this rude and obnoxious?"

I said "Only to people who burn me with hot beverages and who broadcast periscope during the best show on tv."

He said "You're not letting that go are you."

I said "I'd think as a fellow obsessed X Phile, you'd know that it's on at 7 eastern time."

He said "I'm a busy guy. I can't keep track of everything. I didn't even realize I was scoping during General Hospital today, until someone said something."

I said "Well, it was not really all that exciting. Other than having Felicia and Mac on."

He said "Since you told me to fuck off, I'm not sure I want to continue to talk to you."

I said "I don't know why, but you really frustrate me. Yet I always continue to like you. I'm not sure about that anymore."

He said "I infuriate you? I think it's the other way around missy."

I said "I really don't think I want to keep talking to you right now. I might do something I will regret later."

He asked "Like what?"

I said "You don't want to know. You wouldn't like it."

The man felt so furious that he grabbed me and pulled me in closer for a kiss. At that moment I started to lift my knee to sock him in the nuts, but something stopped me. I was so dazed and confused, I had no idea what was going on. Those damn eyes of his had overtaken me, causing me to go inside a building to find somewhere private.

I felt his hand reach up my shirt to undo my bra and the other hand go down my panties to finger me. As my pants became soaked with my own juices, I thought about stopping his actions; but my urge to have an orgasm won out. I didn't mention his name, but moaned "Oh God Yes! I'm gonna cum. I have never felt this good before."

The man said "I see no problem with that. You should" covering my mouth to muffle my excited screams.

His gorgeous blue eyes were staring into mine as we felt our bodies draw closer to each other. The fiery passion growing between us was almost too much to handle, but we both kept moving on towards the actual act of sex. He yanked off my pants and shirt leaving me completely exposed. My dripping wet panties were now stuffed in my mouth to keep me quiet so as to not draw attention. I helped him out of his clothing revealing his nicely defined abs and chest. His thick erection was just calling out my name as he gently teased my slit.

Barely putting the tip inside my lips I felt him lift me up and rest my legs on his hips. My back firmly against the wall as he slowly penetrated my virgin hole. Gaining speed and pressure all he heard out of me were muffled screams of pain and pleasure. The initial pain wore off and now all I felt was immense excitement.

My body grew limp in his arms as he continued to thrust inside me as deeply as he could. I felt his lips kiss and his teeth nibble my breasts making my nipples so insanely hard. I tilted my head back against the wall as he deeply filled my hole with his thick manhood.

I had no possible choice but to buck my hips as he drove deeper inside me while I began losing control of my inhibitions and reflexes. I was so out of it from the intensity that I began dripping and squirting all over him. His lips were like a fiery rain all over my skin, so soothing and warm.

I hoped he was about done, but he said "I can tell you want me to finish, but I'm only getting started. This will be done when I say it's done."

I thought to myself "Oh God! What is this man doing to me? How the hell he is still going this strong after one hour and thirty minutes?"

*********

About five hours later, he began walking off after adjusting his clothes. Without turning around he said "I don't know your name but you're still obnoxious."

I said "I know yours... Ryan! By the way, you're still obnoxious too. Especially now."