From Virgin to Stud, My Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
805 Followers

"That's what she wanted. She said she didn't want to be tied down."

She laughed. "That's one way to put it. Mary has been jumping in and out of guys' beds since she was a teenager. I know about her goal of fucking all the new guys. She told me you were the best she ever had. That you really know how to satisfy a woman."

"She said that?"

"Yeah. Tom, we have been dating for almost three months. You have been the perfect gentleman and I thank you for that. Although I never said, I'm sure you guessed that I'm a virgin. I wasn't about to lose it at some drunken party like some of my friends. I wanted to give it to someone special. I would like for us to make love. Here. Tonight."

I hugged her and chastely kissed her. "Honey, I would love to if this is what you want."

"Tom, I knew after our second date you were the guy. I started taking birth control pills two weeks later. That's how sure I am," she said as she pulled me into her bedroom.

She removed her clothes and shyly stood before me. She had a very sexy slender body with maybe B sized boobs. Her pussy was bare.

She giggled. "You noticed! I shaved yesterday. Still a little sore. Do you like?"

I knelt in front of her and placed my fingers on her pussy. She spread her legs to give me access. I ran my fingers up and down her dripping slit.

"Take your clothes off. I want to see your cock. My sister said it was huge and might be difficult to fit inside me. I can't wait to try."

I slowly nibbled my way down to her breasts and then to her pussy. I used my tongue to open up her pussy lips. I gently made oral love to this gorgeous creature. She thrashed around and whimpered as her orgasm approached. I used my whole mouth on her pussy and clit and tasted a burst of her pussy juice. I pulled back and enjoyed looking at her engorged lips.

She looked up to me and smiled. "That was so good, Tom. I never realized that sex could be so good. And we haven't really done it yet. I'm ready for you to make me your woman."

I positioned my cock at her pussy hole. Remembering back to my earliest sexual experiences I used just my cock head, pushing in and out. Gradually I went a little deeper each stroke until I felt the resistance of her hymen.

"Honey, I'm there. If I go deeper it will probably hurt." "Do it, Tom. Quickly." I pushed and she let out a small cry. "That wasn't bad, Tom. I was prepared for worse. Just hold still for a moment."

"OK, you can do more. But slowly."

A few minutes later I unloaded my cum in her virginal pussy. It happened faster than I expected and she didn't climax.

"Oh, that was so nice. I felt your cum. And your cock went so deep."

"You had me so excited, Janice, that I came too quickly. I'm sorry. Next time I'll do better."

"Don't worry. Let's watch TV for a while and then do it again."

Janice fondled my limp cock as we watch some dumb show. "I can't believe how little it is now and how big and hard it gets. Mary said you had a big cock. I can't believe I could ever take anything bigger. How big are most guys?"

"I think the average is about six inches and skinnier."

"Are pussies also different? I mean, some tighter or looser? What was mine like?"

"Since I have a big cock most pussies feel fairly tight. Yours was really tight. Virgin tight! I would think it would be tight even with a smaller cock."

"Interesting. Well, hurry up and get it big again. I want to measure it."

When it started to show some life she got a cloth tape. "It's still not as hard as it was, Tom."

"You can help it along. Lick the head." "Like this?" "Yes, like your licking an ice cream cone. See, it's already responding. Now put it into your mouth."

"I can only get it half way. I know about deep throat. How does a girl do that?"

"It's not easy with a bigger cock. You have to restrain the gag reflex in the back of your throat. Takes practice."

"Has any one ever done it to you?" "Once. Several girls have tried but only one actually did."

"Have you had many girls?" "Fifteen or twenty over the last several years."

"Wow. That's lots of different pussies. Did you do the same things with all of them?"

"Do you really want the details." "Yes, I find it fascinating. My sister said you were so good; you must have learned somewhere."

"My primary teacher was a woman about 35 who was my first. She taught me all sorts of things."

"Things we haven't done yet?" "Yes, fun things. I promise we will have lots of fun in bed. Now are you ready for my cock?" "Oh, yes. I can't get over how big it is. And yet it fit inside my pussy. Like magic." We fucked for about ten minutes and Janice climaxed with a shudder and whimper. I filled her pussy a few seconds later.

We became a couple. In and out of bed we were inseparable. I took my books to her apartment to study. My reward for finishing assignments was a very excellent fuck. A couple of weeks later I went down on her after sex. She went wild and climaxed in just a few minutes. She made me promise to do it all the time. I loved her pussy and had no problem agreeing.

Mary said she had never seen her sister so happy. She said Janice had the well-fucked look. She said Janice confided that I was now eating creampie. Mary said we were the perfect couple and hoped we would tie the knot after my graduation. I said she was a great girl and time would tell.

*****

I planned to visit my parents over spring break. I should have checked with them first but they went to Florida to visit my aunt and uncle. Not much would be going on at school with almost everyone gone. After taking my things into my apartment I headed over to Janice and Mary's to see if they were around.

Mary opened the door a crack and stammered something about Janice not being there. "What's wrong, Mary?" I demanded as I pushed the door open. Mary was nude. "No, Tom. She's not here. Please. Don't go in there."

I pushed past and into Mary's bedroom. My Janice was in bed with two guys who immediately jumped up and rushed past me. Janice lay there, spread eagled, nude. She seemed in a daze. Her pussy was gaping wide with a stream of cum leaking out. "Tom, what are you doing here," she stammered.

Then apparently realizing she was totally exposed she ran into the bathroom.

The two guys were putting on their pants as I brushed past Mary and out the door. I was crying as I stumbled to my car. I sat there for a long time digesting what I had seen and feeling totally empty. Then I headed home.

My phone rang several times that night but I just let it ring. In the morning Mary came over.

"It's all my fault, Tom. I had two guys over. We were going to do a threesome. I'd done it before with them. We had just gotten started when Janice came in. She had been to some party and was not feeling any pain.

"She stood at my bedroom door and watch for several minutes. One of the guys motioned for her to come in. He stood up and undressed her. Then she joined us on the bed. I should have kept it from happening. "But she wasn't drunk, just happy.

She said she wanted to fuck different guys like I did." "What about Tom?" I asked her. "He's super," she said. "I love what he does. And I love his cock. But he's had all kinds of girls, lots of them. Even you. I've only had him. I'm still young and want to see what other guys are like. See what their cocks feel like in me. I saw what was going on here and decided I want to join in. I want your two guys to fuck me," she said.

"The two guys did just that. They had just finished tag-teaming her when you pushed your way in."

I was stunned and had little to say.

Janice didn't call me. Maybe she figured things were finished between us. I guess they were. Two weeks went by. Nothing. No phone call, email, message. I was tempted to call but decided, what the hell, she was the one at fault.

I called up a girl from several months ago and we spent the night and next morning fucking. I followed that up with dates with several other girls. I assumed the word would get back to Mary that I wasn't letting the grass grow under me.

I saw Mary from time to time at work and we were properly cordial. Just for the hell of it I asked her out and we fucked like rabbits. At my place. I didn't ask about Janice and she didn't volunteer anything. It was sort of my way of closing a chapter in my life.

NerdySex
NerdySex
805 Followers